Janet Jackson on Oprah!

Status
Not open for further replies.
When is the broadcasting date? where I am now, I can't watch it live. But I'll be sure to download it later.

man i don't like this, because Oprah comes across as a control freak, and although it's obvious Michael shouldn't be the subject of the conversation, she is part of the media, and though people don't like to hear it, Janet Jackson could have three projects going, and Oprah will probably try and make Michael the main subject, considering the tons elephant in the room, that some may want to deny. so, unless Janet Jackson is one of three or more guests segments on the show..which would probably come across as somewhat of an insult....i would be curious as to how Oprah would handle a whole hour. i'd bet on it, with money.

LOL You can say that again. You bet your life that Oprah is gonna try to make MJ the main topic of conversation. Unless, she was told right from the beginning that MJ won't be discussed or that Janet will only answer certain questions.

20100304-tyler-perry-janet-jackson-1-284x160.jpg

Tune In
Janet Jackson opens up about the death of her brother Michael, the charges against his doctor and how his children are coping. Plus, media mogul Tyler Perry.
Tune in on 04/02 to watch this show

Hmm......she's gonna conduct an interview primarily about the upcoming movie and whose name is thrown in there to hype this interview? The name Michael Jackson always being used to promote stuff! Oprah never fails!

Last edited:
She has a great movie coming out that is being promoted and its like...c'mon Oprah, let the movie be the subject of the show. MJ has passed, Janet is sad, everyone wants Murray in jail, nothing else needs to be discussed. Leave the girl alone! Ugh!

Lmao...Oprah NEVER fails. IDK why people are shocked, but honestly, what else can Janet really say? I thought she already "opened up" about Michael's death with Robin.

Why are people blaming Janet, for Oprah saying things about MJ's death... Wait til the interview, I can almost garentee Janet won't bring up MJ, she will

She has a great movie coming out that is being promoted and its like...c'mon Oprah, let the movie be the subject of the show. MJ has passed, Janet is sad, everyone wants Murray in jail, nothing else needs to be discussed. Leave the girl alone! Ugh!

I Agreeee!

AND i totally LOVE LOVE LOVE your siggy.. My favourite pictures of Michael!! :wub:

I'll wait for this interview with impatience. I really want to see this. Janet wonderful woman.
Oprah knows discussing that movie or Janet will not gather ratings she wants the show to be interesting and have ratings. People could care less about that movie, Oprah knows what will bring her attention she didn't agree to have Janet on the show for no reason.

twinklEE Janet and the movie will get her ratings and lots of them !! its just Michaels death will get more because its Michael, god why are you so negative about everything she does !!

twinklEE Janet and the movie will get her ratings and lots of them !! its just Michaels death will get more because its Michael, god why are you so negative about everything she does !!
I was talking about Oprah and I'm not negative but realistic, u thaught her song make me would be big in the uk and learned the hard way, face it fake oprah wants ratings hence Michael as Janets movie is not gonna get her that

I agree to this too.. She will get ratings and yes a lot of them! There are still loooots of J fans out in the world.. And for a good reason!:)

I was talking about Oprah and I'm not negative but realistic, u thaught her song make me would be big in the uk and learned the hard way, face it fake oprah wants ratings hence Michael as Janets movie is not gonna get her that

Think what you want, but theres no need to diss everything she does :) what has she done to you ?? :)
And make me was promoted very badly in the UK, I saw the video once on TV !!! If it had regular air play, I think it would have been a hit !!

20100304-tyler-perry-janet-jackson-1-284x160.jpg

Tune In
Janet Jackson opens up about the death of her brother Michael, the charges against his doctor and how his children are coping. Plus, media mogul Tyler Perry.
Tune in on 04/02 to watch this show

Hmm......she's gonna conduct an interview primarily about the upcoming movie and whose name is thrown in there to hype this interview? The name Michael Jackson always being used to promote stuff! Oprah never fails!

i told you i told you i told you. i think i know Oprah better than her family does. lol.

the Tyler Perry project was treated like just a footnote in the promo.

Last edited:
Love Janet so I hope to catch this. When I look at Janet it reminds me so much of Michael's face, so in a way it's like having him here still.

Just me.

I wish people would not hate on her so much. She lost her brother for god sakes.

She has a great movie coming out that is being promoted and its like...c'mon Oprah, let the movie be the subject of the show. MJ has passed, Janet is sad, everyone wants Murray in jail, nothing else needs to be discussed.

I agree that the focus should be on the movie; especially given that Tyler Perry will be there. [It's kind of sad that, so far, none of the other cast members -- except for Jill Scott, I think -- are getting attention.]

Why are people blaming Janet, for Oprah saying things about MJ's death... Wait til the interview, I can almost garentee Janet won't bring up MJ, she will

I don't think people are blaming Janet. I think it's more about Michael, and his children, being used as a promo by a woman who certainly didn't care before it became generally popular to do so. And it doesn't matter who brings up the topic. Ultimately, Janet is the one who decides how much or how little she wants to say.

Love Janet so I hope to catch this. When I look at Janet it reminds me so much of Michael's face, so in a way it's like having him here still.

Just me.

I wish people would not hate on her so much. She lost her brother for god sakes.

That's right. :)

I'm not gonna jump to conclusions with this interview. :)

I agree that the focus should be on the movie; especially given that Tyler Perry will be there. [It's kind of sad that, so far, none of the other cast members -- except for Jill Scott, I think -- are getting attention.]

I don't think people are blaming Janet. I think it's more about Michael, and his children, being used as a promo by a woman who certainly didn't care before it became generally popular to do so. And it doesn't matter who brings up the topic. Ultimately, Janet is the one who decides how much or how little she wants to say.
Thank you! Oprah is a fake @ass-_-

"Janet opens up about the death of Michael"

Translation.....

Oprah: How are you in regard to Michael?
Janet: Everyone in the family is fine. We're doing well.
Oprah: How was it shooting the movie and having to deal with the death of your brother?
Janet: Some scenes in the movie were very therapeutic/cathartic and you'll see that in the film. Everyone was very comforting blah blah blah.
Tyler: *typical Janet ass kissing*
Oprah: Okay great.

I can almost guarantee you the conversation about Michael will go something like this.

^^:lol:

Right? I mean she and Michael look so much alike, especially the way he looked in 1981-82-83-84. Her mannerism's, laughter, eyes....

I feel him when I see her. It's conforting for me.

I know when they sing side by side in WATW 25 they look so alike :)

I know.. Ahh, how I loooove how he looks.. I have all of those photos saved on my computer:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back