Janet Jackson on Oprah!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's so suprising how ignorant people can be. Why would you blame Janet for being honest? She's just telling what she knows, hey...so now she's the bad girl right?! :smilerolleyes:

Michael was on those prescription drugs, that's the whole point why he died. I'm not saying he was an addict, but he did wanted those drugs and eventually it led to his death, whether it was intended to end that way by Murray or not, that doesn't matter for my point. He has been having struggles with prescription drugs before, we all know that by now right?! He probably needed it and it's awfully sad to hear that he had so much pain that in the end after all that he's been through he had to rely on this. So then having only 'yes-people' like manic doctors around him that are out for the money and not caring for him...1+1=2! :(

So yeah....suprising isn't it, Michael was still human and I'm glad I'm not that blindstaring him as most perfect human ever. He's an example because we can relate, because we're all human, because we can all feel how he felt.

what is coming out today that will go up against why did i get married 2?

The autopsy report showed that Michael was clean. If he was an addict the autopsy report would have shown it, it didn't.

As for Janet, she could have been more specific about the interventions, when they took place and what they were about. Instead it was as if Michael brought it upon himself. Even if Michael chose to use propofol for sleep, that's why he hired a doctor - so that there was a professional to look after him. He didn't want to risk it. And the doctor killed him. Not the "addiction".

Michael is the victim of a homicide. Michael did not die of a self inflicted drug overdose. Janet is trying to portray that he did. Has Janet mentioned Murray killing Michael at all?

I agree Jmie! Michael was clean. No narcotics in his system. Michael died from what was adminstered by Murray. Does Janet even have a clue that there is a case pending?

Janet will be a footnote in music history books...while MJ is a fundamental part of that history.
They might need a whole encyclopedia to list his amazing achievements & groundbreaking works.

So nothing Janet nor Randy say will EVER change that.

This is where the real issue lies with them.

is janet thick or does she really not give as *** about her brother. gald mike aint here to see the betrayal. go sign up as murrays first defence witness he will love you. makes u laugh how she never wanted to talk about her issues such as the on the quiet marriages the superbowl stuff issues with prescriptions under false names and expects ppl to respect that. yet has no problem talking shit about mike and selling him to get some publicity for her new movie. well i hope if she makes a new album is majorly good cause the mj ban base that kept her career somewhat alive outside of the usa aint gonna give her one £$ now after she keeps selling him out. talk about a family in denial and would rather blame mj that looking at themself and the fact he kept away from them for good reason. and the j3 seem to be learning this aswell.thankfully.

I agree Jmie! Michael was clean. No narcotics in his system. Michael died from what was adminstered by Murray. Does Janet even have a clue that there is a case pending?

i doubt they have even bothered reading up on the facts. shows how much they care

is janet thick or does she really not give as *** about her brother. gald mike aint here to see the betrayal. go sign up as murrays first defence witness he will love you. makes u laugh how she never wanted to talk about her issues such as the on the quiet marriages the superbowl stuff issues with prescriptions under false names and expects ppl to respect that. yet has no problem talking shit about mike and selling him to get some publicity for her new movie. well i hope if she makes a new album is majorly good cause the mj ban base that kept her career somewhat alive outside of the usa aint gonna give her one £$ now after she keeps selling him out. talk about a family in denial and would rather blame mj that looking at themself and the fact he kept away from them for good reason. and the j3 seem to be learning this aswell.thankfully.
! well that's how it is

Michael is the victim of a homicide. Michael did not die of a self inflicted drug overdose. Janet is trying to portray that he did. Has Janet mentioned Murray killing Michael at all?
Michael is the victim. Janet isn't portratying that michael died a self inflicted death. She has made it clear that murray administered the propofol and that he is responsible. We haven't even seen this new interview yet so we don't know what elese she will say.

what is coming out today that will go up against why did i get married 2?

Clash of the Titans 3D

The last song

I hope rehashing the "addict in denial" from years ago and misleading people into believing it had ANYTHING to do with what happened on June 25.....will earn her a #1 at the box office.

I wish Janet and the rest of the family would clarify when these supposed interventions took place because at this point, the only thing they are doing is making Michael look bad and helping Murray's defence. *sigh*

I wish Janet and the rest of the family would clarify when these supposed interventions took place because at this point, the only thing they are doing is making Michael look bad and helping Murray's defence. *sigh*

I agree.

Throwing out comments that she and other family members tried to intervene but doesn't go into detail about it. When did this happen?? What year? What exactly did the family do? Either say exactly what happened or shut up!

It's all good saying it now, after Michael's death that they tried. And that's all they did - TRIED!

Where was Janet's concern when the family met up with Michael a month before his death? She and others have said how good and happy he looked.

Where was the concern when Joe and the brothers were pushing Michael to sign up for Jackson 5 reunion concerts? They never had their priorities straight. Either Michael needed intervention or nothing was wrong and the family came up with these stories to pressure him into doing shows and concerts with his family.

Janet needs to be very careful with her words. She is not helping her dead brother! In fact, it seems she is trying to make her family and herself look good in the eyes of the public. The whole 'We tried to help Michael but he was in denial so don't blame us'.

Clash of the Titans 3D

The last song

I hope rehashing the "addict in denial" from years ago and misleading people into believing it had ANYTHING to do with what happened on June 25.....will earn her a #1 at the box office.

I hope clash of the titans win!

I'm going to wait to see her interview before I say anything...

I don't know what happened, but the autopsy did show Michael to have been healthy, but who knows if there was something else there.

The person I don't like is Oprah. She ragged on Michael way too much when he was still here.

Clash of the Titans 3D

The last song

you mean don't earn her a #1?

no Janet does not care about her brother or his kids. I really think the family is mad that they did not get put into the will. I cant wait to see the mess when the Mother passes .(forgive me Lord)

I agree.. Janet obviously doesn't care about MJ, his children or his legacy. The prosecutors are saying MJ was killed by a negligent doctor, yet Janet continues to spread this crap. Did she try to intervene when she saw him 2 days before her birthday and 6 weeks before his death?

you mean don't earn her a #1?

No...I hope her selling out her brother was worth it to her.

I personally don't care about anything Janet Jackson does from on. She can be # zero for all I care.

I love Janet..but I really don't know what to say about this..I mean she basically made Conrad Murray look good..

I don't know why Janet keeps saying Michael was addicted to medical drugs, when his autopsy showed Michael had no drugs in his body, and died a relatively healthy man. I know Jermaine has huge ego etc, but he unlike Janet always says Michael wasn't addicted to drugs and always insists the word term "drug addict" shouldn't be used when talking about Michael. Jermaine is very consistent and positive when talking about and defending Michael.

I find the Jackson family very inconsistent when talking about Michael, as Janet, LaToya and Joesph seem to hold the same view as Brian Oxman that Michael was an "addict", whilst Jermaine and the brothers don't seem to hold that view and know Michael's death was down to Dr Murray and know one else. I'm not sure what Michael's mother and Rebbie think, but I presume at Katherine wouldn't agree with Janet that Michael was an addict.

no Janet does not care about her brother or his kids. I really think the family is mad that they did not get put into the will. I cant wait to see the mess when the Mother passes .(forgive me Lord)
by that time hopefully the kids will grown or at least 18 and able to take care for themselves

I don't know why Janet keeps saying Michael was addicted to medical drugs, when his autopsy showed Michael had no drugs in his body, and died a relatively healthy man. I know Jermaine has huge ego etc, but he unlike Janet always says Michael wasn't addicted to drugs and always insists the word term "drug addict" shouldn't be used when talking about Michael. Jermaine is very consistent and positive when talking about and defending Michael.
thoroughly agree I've always given props to Jerms for that and will continue to do so, the man never labeled his brother druggie/junkie./out of it./in denial etc big props to jerms for being consistent

I agree.. Janet obviously doesn't care about MJ, his children or his legacy. The prosecutors are saying MJ was killed by a negligent doctor, yet Janet continues to spread this crap. Did she try to intervene when she saw him 2 days before her birthday and 6 weeks before his death?

That's what I don't understand. I think these "interventions" that the family keep referring to were from years ago. Janet has to be more clear as to when these interventions happened, because it doesn't make her, or her family look good when she says that Michael was on drugs and they knew it, and they were trying to save him, and yet at the same time they were pushing for a J5 reunion tour knowing he wasn't interested as he was busy and about to embark on his own 50 date tour. Someone needs to clarify when these interventions took place, because right now Janet is making it sound like the family were more interested in getting MJ to agree to a J5 reunion, rather than save their brother.

Thread closed until further notice. I asked everyone to be respectful and some posts have veered terribly off topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back