Janet talks about 1/2 Sister and Joe

I personally refused to listen MJ's tapes cause I heard that it was a private conversation that was taped witout his knowing. I would not disrespect him in that way. I heard that he put a ban on it.
You drifted off in defending Mj as if I had said anything against him. All I am saying is that the black population that was once very proud of the Jackson family have lost faith BECAUSE the Jacksons have put their issues out there in the public arena and this has backfired badly to the point where they are called the most disfunctional family in America. I too would like to see them deal with their issues privately like other families do and not allow the media toi turn them into a laughing stock anymore.

Last edited:
Thanx for clearing that up. I didn't know that contactmusic are like that.

Some MJ fans are also Janet's fans (myself included) and I take it that you consider yourself both JJ and MJ fan. Basically some MJ fans dislike Janet and some Janet fans dislike MJ but not all fans dislike one/other.
Yeah, I really cannot STAND contactmusic.com. In a sense, they are WORSE than the tabloids because they take the things that celebs actually says and then twist the words around and THEN add words to it to make it sound FAR WORSE than what they actually said.

By the time the actual PUBLICATION comes out, no one reads it, but remembers the crap that CM says as gospel.

They did this to MJ and MJ related news and peeps were all up in arms -- that is why when I saw that it was CM, I immediately dismissed it. I will wait for the Parade article this Sunday.

~~

Also, it's rather unfortunate to me that there is so much bitterness between fans of a BROTHER AND SISTER. Yes all of the Jacksons are human. All of them. All of them have done things and perhaps said things that they shouldn't have. But at the end of the day, they are family and it's THEIR family.

Not ours. I would say that we all should resist the urge in investing ourselves into their personal lives and rather focus on the music instead.

Last edited:
this is coming from contact music lol. imo nothing wrong with janet said if she said it. shes praising her mother and how strong she has been. ppl who arent in her or her families shoes have no right to critizie them because they do or dont have contact with their half sister,someone who they dont know from adam.thats their choice to make based on many things.(katherines feelings for example) some of you act like they have all said publicy that they hate joh vonnie the way u go on

The phone tapes reveal an extremely wounded soul in need for love and understanding, a person in a cold world trying to find comfort in and outside his family. Everyone was expecting things from him, and his father used to treat him as a commercial product, also his siblings wanted to have a share of his success, some reaching the point of speaking publicly things that deteriorated their relationship. I am not attacking any member of the family and am able to empathise and want to see justice seen.
what tape convo? pls

what tape convo? pls
I think the tapes are banned on fan board. It was considered an intrusion of MJ's privacy seeing that MJ had no idea that he was being taped. I refused to hear it on that account, even though I do not think I would have listened to it anyway, as it was private.:)

this is coming from contact music lol. imo nothing wrong with janet said if she said it. shes praising her mother and how strong she has been. ppl who arent in her or her families shoes have no right to critizie them because they do or dont have contact with their half sister,someone who they dont know from adam.thats their choice to make based on many things.(katherines feelings for example) some of you act like they have all said publicy that they hate joh vonnie the way u go on
IF janet did put her business out there in the public arena, people are going to talk about it. This thread was made on this forum for this reason. If Janet did mention her half sister, then the public will take a position on it. It is an opinion and we all will not agree on the same matter, that is why we discuss it. There is no need for personal attack because you don't agree on something.:)

I think the tapes are banned on fan board. It was considered an intrusion of MJ's privacy seeing that MJ had no idea that he was being taped. I refused to hear it on that account, even though I do not think I would have listened to it anyway, as it was private.:)

got it. Thanks:)

I agree and I was truly hoping this thread - an serious invasion of some people's privacy - could be closed.

There are things I must add to this already public problem, because certain opinions cannot be overlooked. Michael Jackson was not washing his dirty laundry in public. He began addressing his childhood issues as a way to make people understand he cannot keep being misunderstood and laughed at forever, because he was and is still thought by many as a "wacko", a "weirdo", a child abuser, a plastic surgery addict, a painkiller addict, a closeted homosexual and the like. "Why are you behaving like this?", "Why are you estranged from your family?" "Why are you secluded?", "Why don't you speak up and stop being secretive"? "Why you keep whining in your songs? Is it for real?" Those questions have been made endless times somehow, even subconsciously, a flood of rumors overwhelmed him from his early years, from the most stupid to the most disgusting ones. He kept his skin condition hidden for so many years; he kept his relationships or friendships hidden in order to keep the family's name untainted, until the rumors became unbearable so he had to speak, eventually, beggining with 'Moonwalk" partially. The phone tapes reveal an extremely wounded soul in need for love and understanding, a person in a cold world trying to find comfort in and outside his family. Everyone was expecting things from him, and his father used to treat him as a commercial product, also his siblings wanted to have a share of his success, some reaching the point of speaking publicly things that deteriorated their relationship. I am not attacking any member of the family and am able to empathise and want to see justice seen.

How much more a person can take? Michael had to answer some questions, because he was forced by the consequences, and he did; he had to speak out his love for children, because he was hurt by how people accused him in courts of law; in spite of all that, he is a forgiving person and not once did he publicly say anything wrong about any other member of the family, just that he was made fun of by his brothers as well, not with rancour or anything, but with an outstanding sadness. Everyone's level of sensitivity is different, and Michael's happened to be major and was still able to suffer alone; in those tapes, he spoke about how he would keep things to himself and turn the other cheek, leave places, instead of retaliating on people and scream at them and create conflicts. He needed a break from his family as well (though he always was in contact with his mother), in order to heal; did it ever occur to people why his other members of his family did not look for him themselves, instead of only by phone, instead of complaining publicly that they cannot get to speak to him? They expected him to appear to them, without asking themselves about his wounded soul; that was not childish behaviour, that was misunderstanding. To him, those things hurt him deeply, too many people hurt him, as he was more sensitive than all of them, yet diplomate enough to ackowledge his sincere love for his family and concern for the world whenever he could, publicly or not. Today, he appears to be more serene than ever. It all begins with childhood; Michael was never a spoiled child, he met life the hard way and when you are called all those things above, when you are are treated in the way you are and sued left and right, when you have skin conditions, you have to speak somehow. His sister, Janet, or any other member was not called any names by the media, not even after the overreacted Superbowl incident. Michael has always been the most understood one and the most victimized one, because he dared to be different and independent; it all began with his sister La Toya's book (in his Moonwalk he even tries to subdue the effects of that book by not telling everything he knows and by right...up to a point), and not once did he bash his sister or other people, ex-wives and stuff when being bashed by them. That is gentlemanly behaviour.

Did it ever occur to some people what it is like to be him? That getting whipped and laughed at as a little boy must have delved that deep into his heart, because of his extremely sensitive nature? Most of you, if not all, would have been dead by now, after all the traumatic experiences he endured, and he still is a serene person, in spite of it all. Michael had to speak, but he also stopped from speaking, out of respect for him and his family; and, when given the circumstances at some point in his life, he had to speak. Funny with this paradox: people complain he isn't speaking to clear his name, contrary to that he is seen as an impaired person, at the same time they want him to shut up and keep things to himself until he bursts, and lets himself drowned in rumors. He saw that there was not much point in trying to justify anything to anyone, so he stopped addressing any type of rumours, like he used to: "People are crazy".

Other families have went through beatings and cheatings and the like, but, as I said before, the level of sensitivity in people is different, and their way of life is too. he is an international star, the most famous on the planet, and the most victimized one. he is not your average John Doe, wanting to deal with certain things that are injust. Do you think that having material things on a silver platter and prestige were truly Michael's life blessings and he should stop whining about them? According to him, they are not, obviously. He is a father and an outstanding person, in spite of certain flaws,and he still is better than most people. To him, disciplining a person means not beating a person, but treating it with respect and love; look at his children, he does whatever he can do for them, to detach them from his life.

Focus on the present, instead. I can't believe I had to go through intimate things again and postpone a serious project for this, but whatever it takes; I cannot and will not let people attribute wrongful deeds to a person from certain perspectives, without considering all aspects of a problem or at least more, based on facts and common sense. Try to empathize more with a person;s situation, and yes, even Janet's.

I'm done, sorry again for being long.

the most perfect post ever!!!

anytime anyone in their family says something or refrains from saying anything they are damned. it's a lose/lose for them. people can be so judgemental. it's really sad, and it's not even our lives. it is Janet's life, it is her experiences. whether she chooses to speak out or not is her right. who are we to tell her to shut up? she refrains from speaking out most of the time. if she does speak out, who are we to silence her? it is not our life. it is not our pain. she is a grown woman. if she wants to speak out about her life, that is under her control. if we don't like it, so what?

Yeah I agree that there are a few MJ fans who find any reason to criticize her, but lets not act like all MJ fans are against Janet now. Most LOVE Janet..... But Janet has broken MANY records Michael hasn't? lol. The only thing she outdid him with was "Rhythm Nation" when that album broke "Thriller's" record as having the most top 10 singles from an album. I believe RN is the only album to ever spawn 7 top 5 singles so it was a great feat, but yeah she hasn't broken and set many records he hasn't. That's an exagerration.

Theres much more than that. Examples:

Janet's HBO special, The Velvet Rope: Live in Madison Square Garden, was watched by more than 15 million viewers. The two-hour concert crushed the ratings of all four major networks in homes that subscribed to HBO.[48]

Janet is the first artist to have #1 singles on the U.S. Billboard Hot 100 singles chart in the 1980s, 1990s, and 2000s.[52]

Janet is the only artist to have seven top five singles on the Hot 100 from one album , specifically Rhythm Nation 1814.[53]

The 1990 Rhythm Nation Tour show became the highest grossing debut tour by any artist in history.

Janet Jackson is the only performer male or female to be nominated for Grammy Awards in Pop, Rock, Dance, Rap and R&B (and the first female recording artist of color to be nominated for a Producer of the Year Grammy).

Janet's No.1 album "Control" received a record 9 nominations in 1987, and 3 more in 1988 still til this date has not been broken.

Rhythm Nation is the only album in history to score #1 singles on the Billboard Hot 100 singles chart in three different calendar years. (1989-1991).

Rhythm Nation is the best selling album of 1990 in USA.

anytime anyone in their family says something or refrains from saying anything they are damned. it's a lose/lose for them. people can be so judgemental. it's really sad, and it's not even our lives. it is Janet's life, it is her experiences. whether she chooses to speak out or not is her right. who are we to tell her to shut up? she refrains from speaking out most of the time. if she does speak out, who are we to silence her? it is not our life. it is not our pain. she is a grown woman. if she wants to speak out about her life, that is under her control. if we don't like it, so what?
The jackson family has suffered more than most through media scrutiny and name calling. When people are saying 'shut up Janet' We are not asking her to be quiet because we don't want her to say anything. We are saying do not BROADCAST family matters to the media or else be prepared to take the consequences of that. Everytime a jackson member has gone to the media ot backfires. it backfired on MJ with LWMJ in a big way. The media is not interested in jacksons achievements, they only want scandal. WE are trying to say, we don't want anymore jackson scandal because it makes them a target for tv talkshow hosts and latenight commedians and it gets them voted the most disfunctional family in America. It always backfires on the jacksons and some of us are really tired of watching such a talented family destroy themself. I just come back from a website where all people say of MJ is when he wasn't weird or when he was sane. This is the type of impression these type of interviews bring. That is all one is saying.

I said I woudn't comment further on this post and I meant it. I just want to clarify one thing. I am not a Janet hater. Because I critises her action doesn't mean I hate her, that is childish remark, so if you criticise the action of a child do you hate that child too?
I am a Jackson fan. I wouldn't be here If I weren't. I love all the jacksons. I have Jermaine's album and I love lisening to Rebbie. I do not enjoy Janets music, nor La toya's. I don't think they are good singers. That doesn't mean I am a hater.
Now as far as the family is concerned, I am old enough to remember when the jacksons were treated like American royalty. As a member of the black community I remember the pride and joy we had for the Jacksons. They achieved the American dream and they were the standard bearers for us all. Every black person could achieve their dream because the Jackson's had reached the impossible dream.
At a time when Oprah winfrey was becoming popular with her talkshows somebody told the Jacksons that washing their dirty linen in public was a good thing. I believe that is what destroyed the Jacksons. Joseph Jackson cheated on Kathrine way back in the 70's. Everybody knew about it, it was an open secret. MJ wrote his autobio and did not mention it. The Jacksons were still riding, high everything they touched turned to gold.
What happened.
The media was waiting for any gossip they could get. Latoya was the first one to hit, Latoya lied about her mother and her father, in her book and in the press. La toya was a major world celebrity at the time, a pin up girl. Everybody loved Latoya, until she did what she did. She fell off the radar, but she took the Jackson family down with her.

Jermaine Jackson attacked MJ in his song, he lost credibility, his music did not sell much anymore but he also took the Jacksons down with him. The Jacksons were now getting the label of a disfunctional family.

Gossip started circulating that MJ was distancing himself from the black community. he was hanging around with all white people and he didn't have a relationship with his family anymore. Then came Black or white and MJ's skin colour was noticeably changing. People in the black community did not understand MJ's song, and many did not like it. It was almost as if he was giving them notice that he didn't want to be black anymore. MJ was seen hanging out with the chandlers and liz taylor and lisa Mineli, which compound the fear in peoples mind, then came the interview.

What many in the black community saw was a very white looking MJ who not only attacked his father as an abuser, but declared that he vomited when he had to meet him. This did not go down well in the black community who had fears and concerns about MJ's behaviour towards them. In fact many felt sympathy for Joe, not Michael. This incedent further caused an erosion of respect for the Jackson family and helped sealed their faith as the most disfunctional family in america.

The tabloids came in for the kill. Sensing that the black community were turning away from MJ, they began to spread the propoganda that MJ is hated in the black community and he didn't want to be black anymore.
I could go on talking about the erosion of respect for the Jacksons and the reason why the family has become a tabloid fudder; suffice it to say that it needn't had happened if the Jackson's weren't trying to be trendy and to outbid each other with their claims and counter claims.

Many who idolised the jackson's are left bitterly disappointed in the way they have allowed their family, that was held in such high esteem to be lambasted and ridiculed in the public arena.
I think those people like myself, who wish the jacksons well, would like to see them put a stop to this self distruction. No sympathy was given to MJ in the black community when he said his father beat him. All that happened was that people felt an empathy for him, cause he was one of us. No sympathy will be given to Janet in the black community. She is considered to have had a privilegded life.
I am reminded of MJ's letter to the media to respect his family. Well, if the Jackson's want the public to respect them, they will have to stop airing their dirty linen in public and show the world that they are not the disfunctional family they are labelled to be.:)
This is my opinion, it might differ from the majority, but I hope we are intelligent enough to appreciate a different opinion in a forum discussion without calling posters haters and other names if it is an opinion that doesn't break the rules. :)
No one is calling you a hater.

That's for starters.

Janet is in the business long enough to know that IF she put her business out in the public domain, she is going to get both negative and positive feedback. I don't have to dislike Janet to speak the truth as I see it. people call me an MJ worshipper, yet I can still see his strengths and weaknesses and I will not defend his flaws because I am a fan.
Also I am one of my mother's fiercest critic, yet I love her to death. I told her if she die I was going with her. That'show much I love my mom, yet I see her flaws and I tell her too.:)
And we will agree to disagree.

****, it is a biological fact. Your mother had you at 42, my mother had her last child at 44. But it is always a risk to have a child in later years, it is a medical fact. All I am saying is that janet needs to do it sooner than later because time is not on her side.

I think we need to table the discussion on what Janet Jackson needs to do with her own body.

IF janet did put her business out there in the public arena, people are going to talk about it. This thread was made on this forum for this reason. If Janet did mention her half sister, then the public will take a position on it. It is an opinion and we all will not agree on the same matter, that is why we discuss it. There is no need for personal attack because you don't agree on something.:)
Elusive did not attack you. You have strong opinions on this matter.

Well, so does others, and if you are going to state them, expect for people to react to your opinion, with opinions of their own.

Yeah, I really cannot STAND contactmusic.com. In a sense, they are WORSE than the tabloids because they take the things that celebs actually says and then twist the words around and THEN add words to it to make it sound FAR WORSE than what they actually said.

By the time the actual PUBLICATION comes out, no one reads it, but remembers the crap that CM says as gospel.

They did this to MJ and MJ related news and peeps were all up in arms -- that is why when I saw that it was CM, I immediately dismissed it. I will wait for the Parade article this Sunday.

~~

Also, it's rather unfortunate to me that there is so much bitterness between fans of a BROTHER AND SISTER. Yes all of the Jacksons are human. All of them. All of them have done things and perhaps said things that they shouldn't have. But at the end of the day, they are family and it's THEIR family.

Not ours. I would say that we all should resist the urge in investing ourselves into their personal lives and rather focus on the music instead.

That's completely news to me. I guess I am more familiar with the usual suspects when it comes to tabloid the likes of Diana D, Fi**** etc I never heard of any info on these peeps tho so thanx again.

The second part is very true that they are family. I got to say that for me I was getting a bit worried tho coz first there was the whole MJ teased me and that's why I am fat thingy with JJ and when this article was posted (also since I didn't know about the reputation of the company) I thought oh no! I really don't want this amazing family to allow media/tabloid to create more anger/rivalry etc between the siblings by further twisting her words etc. I didn't want the focus again on their personal issues etc and not their music coz both MJ and JJ are in a sense 'coming back' with determination and focus in the music world.

It would have been better if it was made clear that this source is unreliable in the way that we do with other trashy tabloids etc. I also think that what Datsy was saying was based on this, the fact that we don't want a change of focus from the music to negativity as we have seen so many times. As we all know there are many others out there who would love for that to happen so that they can bury JJ, MJ etc once and for all. So it seemed 'odd' and unwise to think that JJ will in some way allow it (I don't mean that she shouldn't feel free to say what she wants about her family) but only that if we (regular folks) can see how the media operate then surely she knows and can see much more hence it would have been unproductive IF she had said those things.

Anyways now that we know the source is unreliable, lets move on. :)

Last edited:
The jackson family has suffered more than most through media scrutiny and name calling. When people are saying 'shut up Janet' We are not asking her to be quiet because we don't want her to say anything. We are saying do not BROADCAST family matters to the media or else be prepared to take the consequences of that. Everytime a jackson member has gone to the media ot backfires. it backfired on MJ with LWMJ in a big way. The media is not interested in jacksons achievements, they only want scandal. WE are trying to say, we don't want anymore jackson scandal because it makes them a target for tv talkshow hosts and latenight commedians and it gets them voted the most disfunctional family in America. It always backfires on the jacksons and some of us are really tired of watching such a talented family destroy themself. I just come back from a website where all people say of MJ is when he wasn't weird or when he was sane. This is the type of impression these type of interviews bring. That is all one is saying.
But that is not for you or anyone else to say what Janet Jackson should or should not say publically.

Now, you may not like it and that's fine. Assuming you know for sure what she actually DID say.

However, I totally disagree with your assertion that Janet is being disrespectful to her half-sister by simply pointing out the obvious. Her father, who is married to her mother and has been for a long time, did have an affair.

The results of that affair was an illegitimate child as that terminology is defined and used.

Janet purportedly said that she doesn't know how her mother had the strength to handle that situation.

It ani't like we didn't already know about it anyway.

Furthermore, even in the blip that contactmusic reported (and I'm certain that they twisted it because they ALWAYS DO THIS), Janet was not disrespectful towards her father, either. She has simply discussed how the whole matter of infidelity makes her feel as a significant other and as a daughter of parents who has gone through the same.

Any other interpretation of this is simply overblown.

Exactly. I think it s cruel and mean-spirited of them^_^

It's mean spirited of the Jackson's to ignore there half sister. I don't think so, as I understand there feelings for doing so from personal experience.

Do you know what it's like to have a father that has a child with a woman who went of of there way to wreck your parents marriage. It's not nice, and a half brother or sister is a reminder/product of that relationship. Yes it's not the half sisters fault, but the Jackson's brothers and sisters are just being loyal to there mother. Accepting there half sister would be justifying the lack of respect Joesph Jackson had for his wife and children

Last edited:
Elusive did not attack you

thats what i thought!! if thats classed as an attack i guess u are to defensive when it comes to this subject. atthe end of the day no one has the right to tell ppl how they should or shouldnt react to such a situation.especially when it doesnt involve something that directly effects them.like their father having a kid through an affair.

well said benscarr

But that is not for you or anyone else to say what Janet Jackson should or should not say publically.

Now, you may not like it and that's fine. Assuming you know for sure what she actually DID say.

However, I totally disagree with your assertion that Janet is being disrespectful to her half-sister by simply pointing out the obvious. Her father, who is married to her mother and has been for a long time, did have an affair.

The results of that affair was an illegitimate child as that terminology is defined and used.

Janet purportedly said that she doesn't know how her mother had the strength to handle that situation.

It ani't like we didn't already know about it anyway.

Furthermore, even in the blip that contactmusic reported (and I'm certain that they twisted it because they ALWAYS DO THIS), Janet was not disrespectful towards her father, either. She has simply discussed how the whole matter of infidelity makes her feel as a significant other and as a daughter of parents who has gone through the same.

Any other interpretation of this is simply overblown.

yeap sums it up nicely.seems to me that ppl dont like what janet has to say about her father/family so want her to not talk at all.

Last edited:

none of us knows what it is like to be a Jackson and grow up as they have. only them. janet well knows her family is a target. she chose to speak out despite that. their family seems to have a policy of family business being family business. and yet, she decided to speak out anyway. she has her reasons for doing so. dont be surprised if some day all of the kids in that family speak out on one subject or another. and when/if they do. that is their right to do so. whatever it is that drives them to want to speak will determine what, when, and if they do. not fans telling them how to behave. not our lives. not our call. they know the score better than any of us. we dont need to educate them. they have been dealing with this all their lives.

Yeah, that's the impression I got when I read this article, Mello.

~~

Last edited:
i dont see how she was cheating with debbie when they never had a proper relationship in the first place. i believe they did it two times (one for prince and one for paris lol) and thats it. (poor mike :lol: ) they did not have a real marriage so a cheating could not really be a cheating. they were "married" for the eyes of the world. they could both date other ppl. they didnt have any relationship and they never lived together. so cheating could never take place in that case.

p.s. i REALLY hope he never messed around with june chandler. shes a devilish b!tch who needs to go to hell.....

Roxanne, you are so naive. LOL. MJ and that "woman" were "married" and MJ cheated on her. Who would blame him? MJ should have gotten brownie points for that. I agree with you about that marriage and June Chandler is the devil biatch that she is but Michael is a MAN. LOL. I am not going to say anymore about them. This thread is about Janet.

Well, the Parade magazine will be out in the newspapers on Saturday or Sunday. We will see what she really said.

I love this statement.

Yeah, I bet you do, Angela. Listen, I stand by what I have to say about Janet and Janet has always talked about her family. That is why I am starting to believe that she really did say the stuff that she said but could have been mistated by contactmusic.com. I do not even know why you post on MJ boards considering the fact that you think that MJ is a pedophile and that he does not have vitiligo. Your blog, the floacist really explains your true colors: and obsessed Janet fan that cannot stand the fact that Janet gets "bashed" over at the MJ boards. You can say whatever you want to say about MJ, because no one is paying attention and you should be posting over at the Janet boards that have no issue bashing MJ constantly.

Alma - Regarding MJ and fidelity - MJ still cheated on his wife and had a relationship with a married woman. MJ can say whatever he wants to say he still did what he did. MJ is human and as a human being he makes mistakes. As for Debbie -I doubt if she was ever friends with MJ. I do not even believe that MJ and her had a friendship. I think she was an obsessed fan who got too close to MJ and once she got what she wanted from him she went to her buddies in the media and spread the lies about him. That is what she did.

Dang, we can't even have an intelligent debate without Janet fans trashing MJ fans when they tell the truth about Janet. Janet was the one that ALWAYS talked about her family. Always.

The phone tapes reveal an extremely wounded soul in need for love and understanding, a person in a cold world trying to find comfort in and outside his family. Everyone was expecting things from him, and his father used to treat him as a commercial product, also his siblings wanted to have a share of his success, some reaching the point of speaking publicly things that deteriorated their relationship. I am not attacking any member of the family and am able to empathise and want to see justice seen.

Bull. Those tapes were recorded without his knowledged and were never meant to be released. I do not believe most of the things that he said on there. I think it would be wise if fans would stop relying on private phone conversations to give us an "explanation" about MJ. We should be listening to what he says in his music instead of things he said in some phone calls. I doubt MJ was this wounded soul that could not find love in a cold world. Why do some of you people like to view MJ as this weakling that can't seem to get things together? To assume that he never been in love? To assume that he never have a real relationship? Get a grip, people. This thread is about Janet supposedly saying these things about her father. Not MJ. Damn. Stop relying on crappy phone conversations he had with some nosy woman and put on a MJ CD and listen to him. That is the best way a MJ fan can know about MJ.

No, Timmy, we are just discussing. That is all. I have no reason to agrue with anyone. I will never apologized for what I have to say about the things I say on here. If people say that the things that I or Datsmay say are judgemental or mean, so be it. I am all about honestly.

Back