Janet to perform at American Idol tonight ?

Janet was so amazing! She smashed it!

I don't think there was anything incredible about that performance.. same old from Janet.. The vocals were weak and the second song was lipsynced. She barely danced.

I don't think there was anything incredible about that performance.. same old from Janet.. The vocals were weak and the second song was lipsynced. She barely danced.
The vocals have always been weak with her, that ain't no surprise the girl ain't not singer the performance was alright. Typical Janet. She got up there and did whatever she was supposed to do, good for her doing whatever she wants. :) She looks like JErmaine's mirror image nowadays though .. while watching this all I could think about was JErmaine. JErmaine's female version, as she will grow older she will look even more like him.. his female equivalent.

I know! Talk about a killerbody! It wasnt that long ago we saw her a bit "heavier" and now she is all fit and slim again..!

i guess, to me, she's looked quite slim for quite a while, now..more than a year..the last time she looked any bigger was when i saw a pic of her and Dupree as a couple..and i hardly remember when that was..lol

The vocals have always been weak with her, that ain't no surprise the girl ain't not singer the performance was alright. Typical Janet. She got up there and did whatever she was supposed to do, good for her doing whatever she wants. :) She looks like JErmaine's mirror image nowadays though .. while watching this all I could think about was JErmaine. JErmaine's female version, as she will grow older she will look even more like him.. his female equivalent.

Well unfortunately USA Today, MTV, The NY Daily News, Showbiz89, Essence, Eurweb, and several bloggers all disagree with you. ;)

Well unfortunately USA Today, MTV, The NY Daily News, Showbiz89, Essence, Eurweb, and several bloggers all disagree with you. ;)

bloggers? hahaha.

anyway if we're going the usa today and others like them route..we all know the media can be laughable. and like i said..bloggers? hahahha... and the ny daily news is a tabloid, and we all know how flimsy mtv is...

twinklEE vbmenu_register("postmenu_2814042", true);
member.gif
legacymember.gif
donator.gif

My Mood:
Sad.gif

reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_highpos.gif

icon1.gif
Re: Janet to perform at American Idol tonight ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by StacyJ

anway..twinklee..i agree with you about how she looks like Jermaine...that square jaw look..that hardened eyes take no bull****(with a smile) look...

to me, although the both of them smile a lot, they give me the impression that if you crossed them, they'd knock you out, with a right uppercut. lol. and i once heard from a reliable source, that someone once badmouted Michael, in front of her face, and she did punch that person out. that was a while back..a few years ago..in Hawaii...

Wowwww she looks hottt, loved the performance too she reminds me so much of michael... wish she sang more of 'again' though!

Last edited:
bloggers? hahaha.

anyway if we're going the usa today and others like them route..we all know the media can be laughable. and like i said..bloggers? hahahha... and the ny daily news is a tabloid, and we all know how flimsy mtv is...

twinklEE vbmenu_register("postmenu_2814042", true);
member.gif
legacymember.gif
donator.gif

My Mood:
Sad.gif

reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_highpos.gif

icon1.gif
Re: Janet to perform at American Idol tonight ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by StacyJ

anway..twinklee..i agree with you about how she looks like Jermaine...that square jaw look..that hardened eyes take no bull****(with a smile) look...

to me, although the both of them smile a lot, they give me the impression that if you crossed them, they'd knock you out, with a right uppercut. lol. and i once heard from a reliable source, that someone once badmouted Michael, in front of her face, and she did punch that person out. that was a while back..a few years ago..in Hawaii...

wouldn't put is past her, it is Ms. Jackson if ya nasty we're talking about :lol:

anyway I loved the performance :wub: and I'll never get how some of you think she can't sing, YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE A STRONG VOCALIST TO BE A GOOD SINGER !!...
Janet looks GREAT !!! If she looks like Jermain, Jeramain must be sooo sexy, (coming from a straight guy :lol:)
Shes lost the weight really fast since the BET's she looked quiet chubby then and now she looks AMAZING !!

wouldn't put is past her, it is Ms. Jackson if ya nasty we're talking about :lol:

anyway I loved the performance :wub: and I'll never get how some of you think she can't sing, YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE A STRONG VOCALIST TO BE A GOOD SINGER !!...
Janet looks GREAT !!! If she looks like Jermain, Jeramain must be sooo sexy, (coming from a straight guy :lol:)
Shes lost the weight really fast since the BET's she looked quiet chubby then and now she looks AMAZING !!

you think she looked chubby during the bet's? wow..i don't see it...lol

i can't remember the last time she actually looked 'chubby'. at least not in recent memory..i guess looks are really in the eye of the beholder.

you think she looked chubby during the bet's? wow..i don't see it...lol

i can't remember the last time she actually looked 'chubby'. at least not in recent memory..i guess looks are really in the eye of the beholder.

Well, I wouldn't say she was chubby... but I think she was comfort eating, like she said she does, she still looked nice though, but right now she's on fire !!

Are there any pictures of this performance taken from behind???:D:wub:

Janet was fucking fierce!

Again/Nothing were Live
Nasty was lipped bar the bridge/speaking parts of the song

Overall amazing performance. She STOLE the show.

Queen Janet was so amazing last night! :wub: like always she owns the stage and got a long standing ovation. True legend.

You sure about that?

:mello:

The ballad was obviously live

janet lip sync the nasty song you can tell when she really sang on part of that song but nothing was all her...because of janets perfromace i so far have the #42 most viewed musician youtube page and is in the top 50 in other things http://www.youtube.com/user/wnbashockballa

You done with your ad hominem attacks sir?

so sir, if i was the ny daily news doing slander, you wouldn't ask me that question? i guess u don't know the history of these tabloids.

i didn't know you were the ny daily news. i don't remember 'attacking' any board members here.

I didnt say you were attacking anyone, now did I? But like I said, USA Today, MTV, The NY Daily News, Showbiz89, Essence, Eurweb, and several bloggers all disagree with you. And the only thing you can do is continue to be upset that you didn't like Janet's performance, and everyone, who is more important than you and opinions are valued more than yours, did. :punk:

however u just attacked a member and yes...your phrase was 'ad hominem attack', so you accused me of attacking. bloggers are not better than me. and people who work at the ny daily news, etc. are not better than me. those are regular men and women who work at the tabloids. getting paid to have an opinion does not make a person more important, or more valued. and quite frankly, a tabloid opinion is even less valued, since tabloids have a bad reputation. and..anybody can say a blog. plus..i didn't comment on Janet's performance. you don't read posts(including your own), do you?

Last edited:
I didnt say you were attacking anyone, now did I? But like I said, USA Today, MTV, The NY Daily News, Showbiz89, Essence, Eurweb, and several bloggers all disagree with you. And the only thing you can do is continue to be upset that you didn't like Janet's performance, and everyone, who is more important than you and opinions are valued more than yours, did. :punk:

Okay, please don't once again try to derail this thread, 144,000 is entitled to his / her own opinion! If the NY Daily News, MTV, USA Today etc. did'nt like the performance you would be telling them to go to hell, so......to each his own!

The performance was nothing special, she did what she came there to do and yes the performance was not all live, but whatever, her fans are happy with what she gave them.

Hey baby Janet rocked it.. she kicked... BUTT! ;)
But what's with the brown on the suits, first the potato bag at the awards and now this brown stripe on this great suit...

But you looked great dear Janet, I'm proud of you :)

Okay, please don't once again try to derail this thread, 144,000 is entitled to his / her own opinion! If the NY Daily News, MTV, USA Today etc. did'nt like the performance you would be telling them to go to hell, so......to each his own!

The performance was nothing special, she did what she came there to do and yes the performance was not all live, but whatever, her fans are happy with what she gave them.

This thread isn't derailed. It still looks on topic to me. :happy: But like others said it was nothing special, I just said MTV, USA Today, and a few others disagree with their opinion. :punk:

see here's the problem you have the same people who made it very clear they don't like Janet but yet they come into Janet threads just to put her down , and than suddenly when they get a response they are being "attacked" but in reality you knew it was going to cause drama.

however u just attacked a member and yes...your phrase was 'ad hominem attack', so you accused me of attacking. bloggers are not better than me. and people who work at the ny daily news, etc. are not better than me. those are regular men and women who work at the tabloids. getting paid to have an opinion does not make a person more important, or more valued. and quite frankly, a tabloid opinion is even less valued, since tabloids have a bad reputation. and..anybody can say a blog. plus..i didn't comment on Janet's performance. you don't read posts(including your own), do you?

okay I didn't read all the reviews for this is it but if Ny daily news, usa today mtv, and etc gave it good reviews , so I guess that wouldn't count either and their opinion should be dimmissed ? of course the it counts , it's the media and they are paid to give their opinion people read reviews.

Yes & I gotta tell you that performance was so good, that I was trying to copy one of 'nasty' routines oh hell :yes:. But I was so supprised that she came to the stage! you go miss jackson keep during your thing

okay I didn't read all the reviews for this is it but if Ny daily news, usa today mtv, and etc gave it good reviews , so I guess that wouldn't count either and their opinion should be dimmissed ? of course the it counts , it's the media and they are paid to give their opinion people read reviews.

so you are saying that because a person is paid to have an opinion, that determines what kind of performance a person put out? that doesn't make any sense, because it's still an opinion. so, no, it doesn't count, unless you are controlled by someone else's opinion. it doesn't count, unless your mind is controlled by someone else. are you saying that Janet Jackson and her fans are controlled by the press? and as for this is it, do you think MJ's fans are controlled by the press? what about all the bad things the press said about Michael? do you think Mike could have a career if his fans were controlled by the press? no.

i rest my case.

so you are saying that because a person is paid to have an opinion, that determines what kind of performance a person put out? that doesn't make any sense, because it's still an opinion. so, no, it doesn't count, unless you are controlled by someone else's opinion. it doesn't count, unless your mind is controlled by someone else. are you saying that Janet Jackson and her fans are controlled by the press?

i rest my case.

no it doesn't determine what kind of perfamance a person puts out, but it usually refects on what the majority feel, and yes you are going to have people who don't agree with it. and if you don't like that person your not going to care anyway.

all I am saying if some feel Janet is this bad singer from the get go than , why the heck did you click on the link watch and than contiune to put her down knowing allready how you feel, ? that's called bias

Back