Janet's Number One's World Tour Official Thread

I'm glad to report Janet was fine :) I saw her perform just a few hours ago. She looked beautiful and happy. Her voice sounded great and she moved around very well. The concert was almost 2 hours, she performed song i ever heard her perfom before so that was a nice surprise. I loved when the picture of her and Michael came up, since i expected it i wasn't really emotional but when i looked around i saw people wipe their eyes. She had so much pizazz and the place was packed, the demographic was various and from what i could see/hear everyone enjoyed themsleves. It was a great night!

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!! :punk::punk::punk:
Someone I know was at the same show I think :yes:

I can't wait to see the show. :clapping::clapping::clapping:

Janet seems to be keeping the catsuit on for the ballads on some shows and not on others, I wonder why. Janet dedicated Nasty to Uncasville, CT. Heres some videos from the show at the Mohegan Sun Arena:

Next up: 3 shows at Radio City Hall, NY

Last edited:
Thanks for the videos, she kept the catsuit on during the ballads for the concert i went to also, it cuts down on the changing time and fits more songs into the show so i don't blame her plus she looked amazing in it anyways lol

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!! :punk::punk::punk:
Someone I know was at the same show I think :yes:

I can't wait to see the show. :clapping::clapping::clapping:
You'' have a blast :yes:

Thanks for the videos, she kept the catsuit on during the ballads for the concert i went to also, it cuts down on the changing time and fits more songs into the show so i don't blame her plus she looked amazing in it anyways lol

You'' have a blast :yes:

I'm sure I will :) Michael was always my number 1 and Janet was a close 2nd. I haven't seen Janet live since 1998. I've been a fan of Janet since the 90's....saw the Velvet Rope show and had tickets for All For You but she cancelled the show. Saw her in LA in 2009 when I flew over for the memorial but of course that wasn't the time to be excited about anything. I was like this:

:)

:(

:)

:doh:

:mello:

This sounds really great, I want to go to her show!!!
But I can pay that much, I just can't :(

Does anybody know when the general tickets for the 3rd show in London will be on sale? I keep checking Ticket Master every day, but still no news!!

What's wrong? :(
I would also like to know if there's going to be cheaper tickets for the 3rd show in Paris?

This sounds really great, I want to go to her show!!!
But I can pay that much, I just can't :(

Does anybody know when the general tickets for the 3rd show in London will be on sale? I keep checking Ticket Master every day, but still no news!!

What's wrong? :(

General tickets have been on sale for ages! Ticketmaster is not selling them.

Not sure but I think the only way to buy tickets now is through the Royal Albert Hall website: http://www.royalalberthall.com/tickets/janet-jackson/default.aspx

Janet_TogetherAgain-1.jpg

[youtube]jyoLP_JIVyc[/youtube]

[youtube]d3iw2h0lwGM[/youtube]

[youtube]AvRnKcenHsI[/youtube]

Last edited:
For the Janet fans in NYC she is doing a book signing today at 3 pm :)

Dutchie;3301222 said:

Not sure but I think the only way to buy tickets now is through the Royal Albert Hall website: http://www.royalalberthall.com/tickets/janet-jackson/default.aspx

Thanks for that link! They still have a number of tickets left.. Just hoping they will when it's payday! :praying Not bad view either from the £45 seats they have left :D

Yes, baby, I know they have been on sale "for ages", but I mean general tickets for the THIRD show. I can't afford the prices of the tickets left for the first 2 shows :no:

Her third show in London has just the expensive tickets for sale on her website, but no general tickets. Ticketmaster doesn't even have any "third" date offered, that's why I ask: WHEN ARE THE GENERAL TICKETS TO THE THIRD SHOW IN LONDON TO GO ON SALE?

Any news... please.... :mello:

Lorraine;3302296 said:
Thanks for that link! They still have a number of tickets left.. Just hoping they will when it's payday! :praying Not bad view either from the £45 seats they have left :D

£45 tickets still left? Must admit I am quite tempted.

Sophielo;3302715 said:
£45 tickets still left? Must admit I am quite tempted.

Oh, yes! their information about the seat is way clearer than that offered by Ticketmaster!! Great! :clapping:

PCR;3302618 said:
Yes, baby, I know they have been on sale "for ages", but I mean general tickets for the THIRD show. I can't afford the prices of the tickets left for the first 2 shows :no:

Her third show in London has just the expensive tickets for sale on her website, but no general tickets. Ticketmaster doesn't even have any "third" date offered, that's why I ask: WHEN ARE THE GENERAL TICKETS TO THE THIRD SHOW IN LONDON TO GO ON SALE?

Any news... please.... :mello:

I don't have any idea when they are going on sale, I'll be trying for some cheaper tickets to that date when they go on sale hopefully. I must admit whoever is organizing this is doing a lousy job, outside of fans most people don't even know about the shows, which isn't really a problem as the venue is quite small, but they really need to give us some more information. I'll let you know as soon as I do.

Guys who are thinking about the £45 seats, remember that they are restricted viewing, at least that what they say.

Heres a scan of the tour book:

200wco3.jpg

2lvnwn5.jpg

2s9tau8.jpg

25p1wev.jpg

2gtwyea.jpg

vqqkx2.jpg

2a7h1ep.jpg

bgslmv.jpg

2md9xy.jpg

24opt9u.jpg

359bjis.jpg

2i1koif.jpg

2ed8v9i.jpg

5vn40n.jpg

2z5kwt2.jpg

2dqsmz8.jpg

the rest of the pictures from the tour book can be found here:
http://www.msspecial.com/notb_i1.htm

here are some videos from the first NYC show:

(again not going on her knees for Feedback)

Janet's second night at Radio City Hall is tonight, she had dedicated two songs to NYC; The Best Things In Life Are Free and Rhythm Nation.

Thanks for the scans of the tour book, it's beautiful, i wanted to buy it but i didn't have enough cash on me and the crowd was huge around the merchandise.

who is her godfather? some left a messge in her book and singed "your godfather"

Thanks for the scans of the tour book, it's beautiful, i wanted to buy it but i didn't have enough cash on me and the crowd was huge around the merchandise.

who is her godfather? some left a messge in her book and singed "your godfather"

How much is the tour book

Yet I suppose its perfectly acceptable for Madonna to roam around in leotards at over 50 which are showing even more flesh...

Anyway, Janet's injury is apparently still causing her some discomfort, but nothing major or so it seems, people at the show yesterday said Janet hopped on one leg off the stage at one point in the show, hope she's resting it today, for the last show in NY tomorrow :D

Yet I suppose its perfectly acceptable for Madonna to roam around in leotards at over 50 which are showing even more flesh...

Anyway, Janet's injury is apparently still causing her some discomfort, but nothing major or so it seems, people at the show yesterday said Janet hopped on one leg off the stage at one point in the show, hope she's resting it today, for the last show in NY tomorrow :D
It's not the skin show, she looks good in her other dresses, imo the catsuit isn't that flattering when it comes to her figure but whatever floats her boat.

Well SORRY. :mello:

Geeeez, you are right. My answer to you was really rude, really big shame on me. I am sorry :(

I'll take care this will not happen again, sorry :girl_sad:

Back