Jason Weaver Speaks On Michael

aww that was nice all around, nothing negative..i didnt know michael handpicked him! i thought michael wasnt that involved in the movie. jason really spoke from his heart

Thanks for posting, Jason seems like a sweet boy.

I loved his other projects other then american dream. LOVED his song Love Ambition when it came out.. Loved him on smart guy too.

I didn't know Michael was that involved either. That's cool to know. :D

He did truly just speak from his heart. I understand a lot of celebs were on TV when they gave their speeches so they couldn't just let it out the way Jason did (with the language and all), but it was real, like a true fan. I love that.

LOVED his song Love Ambition when it came out.
Love Ambition should be a classic! That song is amazing. I was addicted to it. :D

That was truly heartfelt and I just wanted to hug him because you can tell he didn't want to cry on camera. I understand Jason!

Awww that was a really sweet video. I'm so happy that videos like this are out there, more people need to find out how Michael really was. What kind of a person he was. Michael is greatly missed by so many people, I hope he feels the love we have for him.

To watch this young man grow up is like watching Michael all over again.It was amazing to watch Jason as Michael in The Jacksons,The American Dream.He really made you believe that he was Michael in everything he did. You want to see his work after THe American Dream,watch Smart Guy with Lil Morry,Tia and Tamara's Brother. Now to see him in LADYKILLERS.Boy can that guy cuss. LOL I wish him much more success and I Know Michael's influence and kindness will livw in him forever.

Back