Jermaine Jackson Blasts Trump as a 'Fool' for Michael Jackson Comments

Annita

Proud Member
http://www.nbcnews.com/pop-culture/...ostID=b280f9fe67fe596b4081774336ac26bb​

Jermaine Jackson Blasts Trump as a 'Fool' for Michael Jackson Comments

by Phil Helsel

The brother of Michael Jackson has rebuked Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump for referencing the late singer at a town hall Thursday, and speculating about his "loss of confidence."

Trump made the comments at a CNN town hall event, after being asked about his favorite music. Trump said Jackson was "a very good friend of mine."

"He was an unbelievably talented guy, he lost his confidence. He lost tremendous confidence because of, honestly bad, bad, bad surgery," Trump said. "He had the worst — He had people that did numbers on him that were just unbelievable, facially."

Trump Struggles to Defend His Support of Iraq War in 2002 Interview 3:09

Jackson's brother, Jermaine Jackson, lashed out at Trump on Twitter Friday, accusing him of dropping the late singer's name to get votes.

"'Friends' don't pay tribute by peddling b.s. theories about Michael's 'loss in confidence'. This fool Trump needs to sit down," Jermaine Jackson said. "Michael's confidence was affected by the pressures, injustice and vitriol of external circumstances. Period."

Name-dropping Michael don't make you cool and won't win you votes. Especially when using botched facts.

— Jermaine Jackson (@jermjackson5) February 19, 2016

Trump on CNN also called Jackson "an unbelievable talent" and "one of the truly most talented people."

Michael Jackson died in 2009 of what a medical examiner said was a reaction to powerful sedatives, and his doctor was later convicted of involuntary manslaughter. Dr. Conrad Murray served about two years of a four-year sentence and was released.

Why did not he blast his own family when they called MJ all sorts of names to get his money?

I was watching the Town Hall meeting but changed the channel after he talked about the Pope.

I read this morning that he also talked about Michael and Lisa Marie not leaving their honeymoon suite for a week. He's still talking about that. He must have been amazed by it.

Donald Trump's comments on CNN are consistent with what he has always said about MJ. From the get go Trump defended MJ. I am a liberal democrat, who is totally against Trump's campaign for president. Trump is a liberal democrat too, sorry republicans . I am enjoying Trump's publicity ride, especially how he is using and exposing the corrupt media.

^^I thought I was the only one in US who thought that. Lol.
I'm not against his running tho if he manages to knock out the real right wing crazies running.

Trump is one hell of a showman though :lol: And I thought Trump always really liked MJ?

No one dared to call Gavin Arvizo a liar but him. Gavin Arviso who was presented to the world by the media as the cancer survivor poor child, victim of a sexual predator. He stood to gain nothing by taking MJ's side but he did take MJ's side and that says a lot about him.

Last edited:
It's funny how folks on here have accussed Spike Lee of being a 'racist', but Trump has made inflammatory speeches about different groups gets a free pass, just because he 'supported' MJ.

Trump is a showman, he's using controversy as a political tactic and to a large extent it's working. I don't think anyone here agrees with Trump on his policies. I wasn't aware anyone was accusing Spike Lee of being a racist?

I don't necessarily give him a free pass, but for me I don't believe it. I don't think he is really a racist but knows exactly what to say to get him elected. Showman is right.

I could have done this. I could have parroted my neighbors and families rhetoric and people would start supporting me. He picked up on what all the anti Obama people want to hear and he has lots of money.

Lots of people accuse Lee of being racist especially after the Trayvon
Martin thing. He did one very stupid thing and he admitted it and paid for it, but no one HERE thinks he's racist.

Exactly. He knows all the buttons to press, and I don't think even Trump himself believes everything he says. He's a master at soundbites and knows before he says it that it's gonna be on the front of all the papers and the first headline on all the news stations. You know when you see his face on the news another controversial rant is going to insue. He's taken the opposite tactic as everyone else and used it to his advantage. I don't believe he's a racist at all.

It's funny how folks on here have accussed Spike Lee of being a 'racist', but Trump has made inflammatory speeches about different groups gets a free pass, just because he 'supported' MJ.

Trump's anti-hispanic/anti-muslim rants are widely condemned.

Why did not he blast his own family when they called MJ all sorts of names to get his money?

Stay on topic and stop trying to derail this thread by dragging in some unrelated shit into the conversation! None of us are privvy to whatever he has said to his own family out of ear range of the press. Trump is an attention-whoring POS that was talking out of turn about Mike. Jermaine was 100% right with his tweet.

2,w=559,c=0.bild.jpg

Michael Jackson, Lisa Marie They Were for Real

Video http://www.tmz.com/2016/02/19/donald-trump-michael-jackson-lisa-marie-presley/#ixzz40ol6zNUn

Jermaine Jackson ?@jermjackson5 19. Feb.

'Friends' don't pay tribute by peddling b.s. theories about Michael's 'loss in confidence'. This fool Trump needs to sit down.

Michael's confidence was affected by the pressures, injustice and vitriol of external circumstances. Period.

Name-dropping Michael don't make you cool and won't win you votes. Especially when using botched facts.

.@TMZ, I never said 'You're no friend of Michael.' He was. It's 'botched surgery' talk that I don't expect from a friend.

Quite honestly I don't understand why Trump would name drop Mike's name in the first place. His entire campaign is catering to the basest mindset in this country: racism, bigotry, class warfare, sexism (to name a few). He has a "former" leader of the Ku Klux Klan endorsing him (and he took his time disavowing that endorsement)! The ones wanting Trump for president are of the ilk that marries their sisters and fiercely believe Mike paid his way out of a conviction.

Everytime i hear abt Donald Trump i think abt tabloid junkie. "Michael Jackson's long time friend Donald Trump"

Trumps right, the later surgeries were bad, saying that doesnt make him a hater. Trump for prez, 2016

I wonder what Michael 'Heal The World' Jackson would have though of Trump is 2016?

Saying you would:

*ban muslims,

*calling Mexican illegals murderers and rapists

*threaten to deport 20 million immigrants (illegal or not)

*build a wall across the US-Mexico boarder, which is not realistic

*execute wrongly convicted black men

*making lud, rude and crude comments towards the appearance of women

*make fun of the mentally challenged,

does not in anyway sound like a person MJ would have been fond of.

Last edited:
I wonder what Michael 'Heal The World' Jackson would have though of Trump is 2016?

Saying you would:

*ban muslims,

*deport 20 million immigrants (illegal or not)

*execute wrongly convicted black men

*making lud, rude and crude comments towards the appearance of women

*make fun of the mentally challenged,

does not in anyway sound like a person MJ would have been fond of.

And were his opinions publicly known before Michael died? I only know of The Apprentice sexist b.s. Trump said to female candidates.

To my fellow American MJJC posters....

What's going on in America?! I was convinced this was a set up to see how far he could get, but seriously!?

This guy will be the death of you in me, either by sheer frustration or he'll accidentally press the wrong button on the Sky remote control that blows up Europe/

^^This whole conservative Tea Party movement was born only after Obama was elected. It's a thinly disguised version of the KKK supported by millions of people who have to blame somebody for the bad economy.
Much like Hitler fooled the Germans after WWI. In fact, I see no difference.
The only people loving this and making money from it are the media. They're having a field day.

Saw Romney's speech about Trump. Too bad he didn't act so presidential a few years ago.

Trumps right, the later surgeries were bad, saying that doesnt make him a hater. Trump for prez, 2016

BERNIE SANDERS for President of the United States of America. What a wonderful, moral and visionary human being! He might well become the best president this country has ever had. I'm sure Michael would have approved, too. ;) "The cause is right and the time is now."

Where Drumpf is concerned, someone told me they believed that his run for presidency was a coup concocted by Clinton and Drumpf and that him running was really a scam in order for Clinton to win. Really don't know what to think about that, but it's an interesting idea for sure.

Happy and relieved to see that Michael's kid does not approve of Donald Drumpf either. Smart girl.

^^ha. That's a conspiracy theory I could get behind, actually.
My political opinions align straight with Bernie's. I wish he were more well known.

no Trump mentioning Michael in any way he has does not make him a hater... it makes him a user!

yeah I mean Trump sure has a lot of 'friends'... funny that they all tie around business, and once that's done no other stories he can share..

It's like the kid that has a bunch of cool toys... you have to tell him.. "DUDE they don't like you"

Where Drumpf is concerned, someone told me they believed that his run for presidency was a coup concocted by Clinton and Drumpf and that him running was really a scam in order for Clinton to win. Really don't know what to think about that, but it's an interesting idea for sure.

That theory comes from the fact that in 2008 Trump supported Clinton's campaign. I also read an article the other day about leaked voicemails of Trump which show him pretty cozy with some representatives of the liberal media. Here it is: https://www.rt.com/usa/334699-anonymous-trump-mail-hack/

Back