Jermaine Jackson on Larry King June 25,2010

I don't have much to say about the actual interview....But the fact that it was held where it was was just wrong to me...I don't get it...I don't get why Michael cannot be respected...in life, and now in death....Why was he never allowed this?

I agree..And it was Jermaine who picked this place..I don't get why. Doing the interview at Neverland was fine, but doing it where he did it this time was wrong...Jermaine only cares about attention it seems.

Watched the interview last night and learnt nothing new. I just think if you're gonna do interviews then one should know how to project themselves, the chopping up of answers was really annoying. I had to roll my eyes though when Jermaine tried to explain Joe blaming Katherine for Mike's death, its the same ish he did when disregarding what Michael had been saying about Joe being abusive.

Could've done without this interview, Michael must be shaking his head in amazement at certain actions by family.

how do you know?
his grandmother is buried there if i'm not mistaken maybe he expressed in private the desire to be laid to rest there or in a peaceful place where no one can held interviews in front of his....oh nevermind...

well I Dont know..but neither do you in all honesty. when I was posting..I was posting from my heart. Not only that but Michael would not want to be alone in a cold dark place. Who would?....would you?....I certainly know I wouldn't. I cannot speak for Michael ..I would never try to. But neither should you. I agree with your post about people doing interviews around him...that is poor tastes on their part.

Note to LARRY KING: Enough of JERMAINE. He is not that interesting. He is a poor communicator, and one hour with JERMAINE is torture. Seems KATERINE is keeping some of the JACKSONS away from the kids, especially JERMAINE and LATOYA. He has zero inside information, other than what his kids tells him. When answering, JERMAINE repeats press reports, instead of first hand knowdledge. He is pushing hard for MJ to be at neverland, because he is on the pay roll of that company that owns interest in neverland. JERMAINE is not growing old gracefully at all.

well I Dont know..but neither do you in all honesty. when I was posting..I was posting from my heart. Not only that but Michael would not want to be alone in a cold dark place. Who would?....would you?....I certainly know I wouldn't. I cannot speak for Michael ..I would never try to. But neither should you. I agree with your post about people doing interviews around him...that is poor tastes on their part.

don't take it personally i know it's a very difficult moment and it's not what u mean here but it doesn't feel right to talk like this for all the ppl who are buried there or the people who can't even afford a resting place. It's not a cold dark hole....it's in the best cemetery in LA...many kids he loved so much don't even have a coffin or a resting place like this and what worse ppl to visit them and pay respect.
nobody knows what M wanted maybe he like it there maybe not but I rather have him there in peace then having his casket transformed into a touristic attraction in neverland or las vegas like some members of the family wanted..the men need to rest and his kids need a place to have some time with him without worrying to be surrounded by dozen and dozen of ppl...I'd limit access even more to tell u the truth but this is just me,and like u said we can't speak on M's behalf

no offence but larry king is a two facer two days before joan rivers was on his show and he allowed her to called micahel a child ******** and addict he didn't say a word

Larry King has still not learned to ask about Thome and he is still interrupting people.

don't take it personally i know it's a very difficult moment and it's not what u mean here but it doesn't feel right to talk like this for all the ppl who are buried there or the people who can't even afford a resting place. It's not a cold dark hole....it's in the best cemetery in LA...many kids he loved so much don't even have a coffin or a resting place like this and what worse ppl to visit them and pay respect.
nobody knows what M wanted maybe he like it there maybe not but I rather have him there in peace then having his casket transformed into a touristic attraction in neverland or las vegas like some members of the family wanted..the men need to rest and his kids need a place to have some time with him without worrying to be surrounded by dozen and dozen of ppl...I'd limit access even more to tell u the truth but this is just me,and like u said we can't speak on M's behalf[/QUOTE

I agree with you...your post is true. Its Just that Jermaine broke my heart last night when he said that is what it is like in there....I know sometimes he has his own personal agenda. He just caught me off guard using those words on which was already a very hard day for all of us. hugs to you..:hug:

Do you know what the worst part?

Even Jermaine knows the statements that MJ was drugged affect the trial.

I do not like Jermaine. But at least he's not as dumb as Janet.
You REALLY think Janet is/was talking this things because she's a dumb ...
She has FULL conscience than she is talking & because is doing it!!!
The Jacksons knows EXACTLY what are talking in interviews ...
ALL of them grew up in show biz, the Motown taught ABSOLUTELY everything for them on BUSINESS, you know?

Does he also are afraid to talk about Tohme? I do not understand how he did not ask about Tohme. :doh:

not very likely Jermaine would choose to discuss that since he was responsible for bringing Tohme into Michael's life. Seems like every time Michael let a family member get close for a while, they would be the cause of something disastrous like that.

nobody knows what M wanted maybe he like it there maybe not but I rather have him there in peace then having his casket transformed into a touristic attraction in neverland or las vegas like some members of the family wanted..the men need to rest and his kids need a place to have some time with him without worrying to be surrounded by dozen and dozen of ppl...I'd limit access even more to tell u the truth but this is just me,and like u said we can't speak on M's behalf[/QUOTE

I agree with you...your post is true. Its Just that Jermaine broke my heart last night when he said that is what it is like in there....I know sometimes he has his own personal agenda. He just caught me off guard using those words on which was already a very hard day for all of us. hugs to you..:hug:

:hug: to you too!yeah I know i avoided everything MJ in these days...because it was just too overwhelming.
i know..I haven't seen the interview so i didn't know he said that, but considering he was the one who was pushing kate after she just lost a child to have him buried in Neverand like Elvis in Graceland I'm not surprised he's still trying...

I find it tacky and I also wish Jermaine would shut up about moving Michael's body to Neverland, he didn't want to live there so why would he want to be buried there?

You REALLY think Janet is/was talking this things because she's a dumb ...
She has FULL conscience than she is talking & because is doing it!!!
The Jacksons knows EXACTLY what are talking in interviews ...
ALL of them grew up in show biz, the Motown taught ABSOLUTELY everything for them on BUSINESS, you know?

I won't call Janet Jackson "dumb," but I will say that she is not being very "smart," if she thinks teaming up with the likes of Brian Oxman, LEONARD ROWE, and her brother Randy will do anything to invalidate Michael's will. (Just in case you didn't hear, Rowe recently gave an interview wherein he discussed having a "meeting" at Janet's home with Randy and Oxman to discuss the "fake" will.)

As to the brothers learning from Motown, I'm not sure how those lessons took, but the brothers (aside from Tito) might consider going to Motown summer school. LOL!

I mean, look how much time they ALL wasted waiting for Michael to join them on the stage again. For artist who wanted to remain somewhat relevant, that was not a smart move on their part, in my opinion. If they learned anything it should have been to do your OWN thing while you wait. Especially, Jermaine, who appears to want it so badly.

Jermaine's a decent singer AND plays the guitar. If he had went out there 20 years ago, I'm sure he would have had a measure of success as a solo artist. Sure he would have never acheived Michael's success, but so what, at least he would have been able to etch out a little something-something for himself, career wise.

I won't call Janet Jackson "dumb," but I will say that she is not being very "smart," if she thinks teaming up with the likes of Brian Oxman, LEONARD ROWE, and her brother Randy will do anything to invalidate Michael's will. (Just in case you didn't hear, Rowe recently gave an interview wherein he discussed having a "meeting" at Janet's home with Randy and Oxman to discuss the "fake" will.)

As to the brothers learning from Motown, I'm not sure how those lessons took, but the brothers (aside from Tito) might consider going to Motown summer school. LOL!

I mean, look how much time they ALL wasted waiting for Michael to join them on the stage again. For artist who wanted to remain somewhat relevant, that was not a smart move on their part, in my opinion. If they learned anything it should have been to do your OWN thing while you wait. Especially, Jermaine, who appears to want it so badly.

Jermaine's a decent singer AND plays the guitar. If he had went out there 20 years ago, I'm sure he would have had a measure of success as a solo artist. Sure he would have never acheived Michael's success, but so what, at least he would have been able to etch out a little something-something for himself, career wise.
Funny how all of their heads are exploding Janet teaming up with them is so obvious. She's feeling the pressure of ending up to take care of a whole ''tribe'' like all the decades Michael did. That is why she's teaming up with them. funny how Leornard Rowe, joseph Jackson Steven Janet and probably even some others I won't mention here are busy trying to figure out one way or the other what to do. It's good that by the time Michael's kids are 40 these ppl will either be2 old or not here to pull any crap. Well done Michael you were always ahead of others.

I totally agree,, Janet is teaming up with them because she doesn't want to have foot the bill for them.. The fact that Michael was taking care of Joe, Katherine and the others is mind boggling. Janet did absolutely nothing by all the evidence.. Now it's her turn., she has no husband, no kids, she can take care of the family or at least help them find a job.

I totally agree,, Janet is teaming up with them because she doesn't want to have foot the bill for them.. The fact that Michael was taking care of Joe, Katherine and the others is mind boggling. Janet did absolutely nothing by all the evidence.. Now it's her turn., she has no husband, no kids, she can take care of the family or at least help them find a job.

that's the point..she doesn't have to,just like M didn't have to....it's ok to help parents,but no one from the jackosn family was in the crapper financially,they failed later but by they had many chanses to live privileged lives.it was just not enought for them...they wanted more and ended up with nothing.
There's no way that just because someone makes it big they are obligated to pay up for their entire family.....if MJ left only debts i'd be curious to see how many of them would fight to help pay up...no one....and the kids would be with diana ross or debbie...
i don't get their mentality and i'm happy the big bucks are in the hands of the estate at least the family won't pressure the kids like they did with their father..M avoided his kids the uncomfortable position to deny the family the thing they want more:money.
there's no way they succeed in taking control of the estate..lol only in their dreams!

MJ was barely paying his own bills when he died, so I am pretty sure he wasn't taking care anyone. Do you remember about the reports of Havenhurst being foreclosed and Janet having to step in and save her family's home?

In addition, I am pretty sure MOST of the Jackson's were doing their own thing including Jermaine, Tito, Jackie, Marlon, latoya, Rebbie and def Janet whether it was music or other endevors. I don't believe the Jackson family is as broke as the media been selling. Do they have millions? Prob not, but they are most likely like alot more comfortable than you and I .

MJ was barely paying his own bills when he died, so I am pretty sure he wasn't taking care anyone. Do you remember about the reports of Havenhurst being foreclosed and Janet having to step in and save her family's home?

In addition, I am pretty sure MOST of the Jackson's were doing their own thing including Jermaine, Tito, Jackie, Marlon, latoya, Rebbie and def Janet whether it was music or other endevors. I don't believe the Jackson family is as broke as the media been selling. Do they have millions? Prob not, but they are most likely like alot more comfortable than you and I .

"Barely paying his own bills," as per WHO, Roger Friedman? LOL!

What the Jackson family was "apparently" doing was WAITING for Michael to join them ALL on stage again because, for some reason, they were afraid OR unwilling to go it alone.

And while they were WAITING, Jermaine and Randy decided that DUMPING their girlfriend/wife with their collective children, on their dear sweet mother, because, I don't know, I guess they couldn't be bothered raising and supporting their own children. And these are the men you want to protect. PLEASE!

In my neighborhood, Randy and Jermaine would be put on blast for their actions. Ya heard!

I wasn't talking about the talent, management of carrer & all this stuff ... but about marketing part of show biz, likes makes the public persona, hold yourself for public, doing interviews etc ... the Motown taught the WHOLE thing of show biz for their artists not only develop the talent etc

Another TV entered but not filmed the place where MJ is. Only some parts of the mausoleum.
Yes!!

Sunday (June 20), reporter of "Fantástico" entered in the mausoleum with the cameraman (It was very clear that the reporter was being filmed by another person inside the mausoleum). (I do not know you watched)
Please let's get the facts straight!!! :pray:

They were inside another building! They did not film Michael Jackson's resting place.

But they DID make it look like they were at MJ's resting place - which made me furious.

Those pictures, wow, I'm at a loss for words. That is one of the most inappropriate things I have ever seen. Who does at an interview just outside their brother's grave? I understand doing interviews at Neverland but this?
Oh I agree!! :no:

when they do things like this it,s hard not to bash them,i try not to judge people,michael taught us that,but conducting an interview in a cemetry on tv,right infront of where your brother is buried is unbelievable,it,s not very respectful,
I know! Same here!

Back