Jermaine Jackson's Wife Halima Rashid Arrested on DV Charge

krikzil

Proud Member
Jermaine Jackson's Wife Halima Rashid Arrested on a Domestic Violence Charge
by Antoinette Bueno
3:23PM EST, December 2, 2015

Jermaine Jackson's wife, Halima Rashid, was arrested last Saturday on a domestic violence charge, ET can confirm.

A source tells ET that 38-year-old Rashid bit Jackson's leg, after which he called the cops. Rashid was charged with a felony, and was released on $50,000 bail on Nov. 29. Her next court date is on Dec. 23. in Van Nuys, California.

Jackson, 60, and Rashid were married in August 2004, marking Jackson's third marriage. They have no kids together.

http://m.etonline.com/news/177239_j...ashid_arrested_on_a_domestic_violence_charge/

^^What the heck? I always kinda feel sorry for Halima-she's always so quiet and defers to Jermaine in everything. Maybe she just got fed up. And it was bad enough that Jermaine actually had her arrested? Jeez.

Perhaps she slipped whilst she was grovelling on her knees tying up his shoelaces.

I can easily see being stressed out being married to him, but she bit him on the leg..:busted:
Wonder if that bit is true though since it came from TMZ.

Last edited:
Perhaps she slipped whilst she was grovelling on her knees tying up his shoelaces.

That was my first thought too :giggle:

Poor Halima, I'm sure she had good reason for biting and I wouldn't be surprised if she did it because Jermaine tried to do to her what he did to his ex-wives.

:ermm: :wtf: :hysterical: :crackingup:

whadafuq_zps62385682.gif

I can't place any judgement on either one considering I don't know the truth... always 3 sides of a story - as we know..

In a house hold many things can be hidden and something like this comes out and everyone is like WTF... while to the couple it's not such a surprise!

^ I'll have to say whatever happened... if it can get to that point, they need to be separated for sure!

One wonders if Jermaine is looking for an out so that he doesn't have to pay out as much in alimony. Did he really have to call the police because his wife bit him on the leg? Is she part pit bull? Where she can't let go of his leg?

pitbulll.jpg

Lol, Jermaine's been known for being a crybaby and tattletale. No surprise he went crying to the cops :p
He probably asked to be bitten.

Did he really have to call the police because his wife bit him on the leg? Is she part pit bull? Where she can't let go of his leg?
Lmao ! I wonder why someone would bite a leg though. If it's true, I'm glad he called the cops instead of letting the situation escalate.

Last edited:
Obviously this story was true as Jermy commented it to TMZ

JERMAINE JACKSON I STILL LOVE MY WIFE After Dom. Violence Arrest

Jermaine Jackson's wife got busted for allegedly biting into his leg -- but he's still trying to work things out with her.
Jackson tried to downplay Halima Rashid's arrest with our photog, saying ... "Things happen," and claiming he's just fine after the incident over Thanksgiving weekend. Rashid was booked for felony corporal injury on a spouse.
Even though he hasn't spoken to his wife since the arrest ... Jermaine appears to be in forgive and forget mode when it comes to their 11 year marriage.
Still unclear how Halima feels.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2015/12/04/jermaine-jackson-domestic-violence-wife/#ixzz3tQhATKaA

You can see Jermy's video comment on TMZ site, but word of warning, Jermy is gone mad with black sharpie and I could not see anything else except his paint on hair/line :giggle:

Biting a leg is a defensive move. Jerm is known for beating the female's he has relations with. He should be the one arrested.

This is such a judgmental and unfair statement... Coming from someone that has been around domestic violence.. A comment like this makes me cringe! a message comes out saying someone's leg was bitten and your response is HE should be arrested... I'm glad you're not a government official..

I'm going to have to stop myself because I can keep going for many more paragraphs... it's just a shame people have this thought process! I speak from experience both watching and personal... (I keep typing and deleting because I don't want to get mods on me)

Halima might of got tried of it she has bend over backward for Jermaine doing everything for him and she just got fed up with it. Their were on Wife Swap and Jermaine was so demanding to the other wife she tried to make the house look neat it was in a messy she was going to give some of the things away and Jermaine said no he turn the truck away. I feel sorry Halima she seem to be a nice person.

Yes i agree mostly likely he was crying to the cops.

Abusing a spouse is not good to hear but there are time it only takes one thing to set that person off.

Well, they arrested her, so there's more to this than we know.
It's too bad.
Hope it works out ok for them.

You could be right it must have been building up and she just got tried of it.

Last edited:
Well, they arrested her, so there's more to this than we know.
It's too bad.
Hope it works out ok for them.

Eleven years with Jermaine. I wouldn't be surprised if she had a nervous breakdown. Hey, what's up with his hairline? Is that a wig glued to a painted friar tuck bald head?

This is such a judgmental and unfair statement... Coming from someone that has been around domestic violence.. A comment like this makes me cringe! a message comes out saying someone's leg was bitten and your response is HE should be arrested... I'm glad you're not a government official..

I'm going to have to stop myself because I can keep going for many more paragraphs... it's just a shame people have this thought process! I speak from experience both watching and personal...
(I keep typing and deleting because I don't want to get mods on me)

:hug: Speaking for myself, I have made light of female-on-male domestic violence because males are seen as the "stronger" sex and the aggressors, not victims. The reality is women can be (and sometimes are) just as violent and abusive as men.

what i dont understand is the cops actually arrested her for biting him...does this mean we can get dogs arrested for biting humans? *facepalm*

stupid reasoning for charging someone

what i dont understand is the cops actually arrested her for biting him...does this mean we can get dogs arrested for biting humans? *facepalm*

stupid reasoning for charging someone

Dogs are put to sleep for biting people. Horrible analogy. Assault and battery (especially on a domestic partner/spouse) are not "stupid" charges in this country.

Jermaine+Jackson+wife+Halima+Rashid+dine+out+CqURGAdPaSVl.jpg

2F4A092D00000578-3357002-image-a-58_1449890344226.jpg

Maybe this is the reason for the altercation between Jermaine and Halima. She's been replaced by the blonde in the picture's as Jermaine's new assistant. It might be less expensive, alimony could get expensive!

I like Halima. She always seemed so quiet spoken, good manners, etc. She must have lost her temper over something he did.

Well the truth is that no one on here knows what really happened or why it happened.
I always have liked Halima. She seems quiet and sweet. Jermaine seems relatively nice too.
Curious for another statement by either one of them. ;D

If you watch the celebrity wives swap show, you see how much Halima did for Jermaine, but more like an employee. I don't know if she wasn't more of a manager, looking for gig's for Jermaine for work or a secretary, scheduling his appointments, booking hotels and airline tickets, but it seems the blonde in the pictures may have offered Jermaine a better deal, business wise and why Halima has now been jettisoned. It kind of reminds you of when Jermaine married Berry Gordy's daughter back in the early 1970's. She was the boss's daughter and it seemed like good business sense to marry her. Maybe it is a flaw in show business marriage's and why the divorce rate is so high. It suddenly doesn't make sense to stay married, in a practical business sense.

^^but they also play this kind of stuff up so they'll have an interesting show. You had to have Halima waiting on him hand and foot so the other "wife" could freak out and change things.

I do believe Jermaine and Hazel were crazy in love back then. Remember how young they were-just kids.

Back