Jermaine to appear on Irish chat show tonight

He is coming across very human ,hes crying ,it would break your heart ,i feel for him ,no matter what at the end of the day he has lost his little brother.
He was very emotional yesterday, too, when he was interviewed in a German TV show. :(

He is coming across very human ,hes crying ,it would break your heart ,i feel for him ,no matter what at the end of the day he has lost his little brother.

thanks for update. I wish I was watching it but I've to wait for them to put it online. I feel so emotional just knowing he's there and that my family are at home in Ireland watching it.

A brief outline of what he said:
On the change of the concert location:
'We felt that it was taking a political turn and Michael never wanted to be involved in politics, there were complains about the city supporting the concert'

On the concert
'This is closure for the fans, I felt that the fans needed something, I really want to do something on the levels that Michael would have done it if he was alive.'

On Ireland
'It's green, it's beautiful and this is why he came. He travelled with his children quite a bit but Ireland was his getaway place.'

Michael and Neverland:
'Neverland was a place that he built for those less fortunate, a place to bring joy to kids and the media turned it into something bad.'

Michael & the trouble the media gave him on children:
'There's always consperiances, people want to take the very thing that you love and turn it into something ugly. ''Michael was a person who saw good in everyone. He was trying to show people it's not about materalistic things or money. It's about caring for people, children. This is who he really was'

On the money Michael gave out of court
They wanted to shame him. Since then the kid has came forward and said 'My family made me do this.

Michael's death:
It's been very tough because we're family. We try to find a place to go to mourn and we hear helicopters over our house. *He cried when talking about how he found out about Michael's passing*

Seeing Michael dead:
He looked peaceful, very very peaceful. I kissed him on his forhead and his skin was very very soft and I said 'I love you Michael and I'll miss you very very much'

On the ***** name
'He doesn't deserve to be called these names, he's a human being.'

How michael died.
'I really don't know. My brother's a human being and there's an ungoing investagation. I was in vienna yesterday and I got a call from the authorities to give my thoughts. We haven't had a chance to mourn yet.

The rehersal footage.
'He's going through rehersal. He's not even giving half of his entertainment force. He was in great spirits, even before that we had a huge family gathering and Michael came with his kids and we had a surprise for our mother and father. After that evening was finished he was so excited and he said 'I'll see you guys in London at the 02' and that was the last time I saw him.

Michael's children
'The children are wonderful. Blanket and Paris play with my children and have water ballon fights. They're just playing now. We all keep an eye on them.'

Sorry for the spelling mistakes etc, I was typing as he talked. :(

I think although he has bad timing with the tribute thing and all but i have to say i feel sorry for him ,he spoke really well and praised Michael .One thing he said was there was a conspiracy about the 93 accusations ,he said Mj had released Number 1s that day and it was the record companies who had a hand in the accusations .I believe he is in mourning and we should give him a break as we all deal with greif in different ways

A brief outline of what he said:
On the change of the concert location:
'We felt that it was taking a political turn and Michael never wanted to be involved in politics, there were complains about the city supporting the concert'

On the concert
'This is closure for the fans, I felt that the fans needed something, I really want to do something on the levels that Michael would have done it if he was alive.'

On Ireland
'It's green, it's beautiful and this is why he came. He travelled with his children quite a bit but Ireland was his getaway place.'

Michael and Neverland:
'Neverland was a place that he built for those less fortunate, a place to bring joy to kids and the media turned it into something bad.'

Michael & the trouble the media gave him on children:
'There's always consperiances, people want to take the very thing that you love and turn it into something ugly. ''Michael was a person who saw good in everyone. He was trying to show people it's not about materalistic things or money. It's about caring for people, children. This is who he really was'

On the money Michael gave out of court
They wanted to shame him. Since then the kid has came forward and said 'My family made me do this.

Michael's death:
It's been very tough because we're family. We try to find a place to go to mourn and we hear helicopters over our house. *He cried when talking about how he found out about Michael's passing*

Seeing Michael dead:
He looked peaceful, very very peaceful. I kissed him on his forhead and his skin was very very soft and I said 'I love you Michael and I'll miss you very very much'

On the ***** name
'He doesn't deserve to be called these names, he's a human being.'

How michael died.
'I really don't know. My brother's a human being and there's an ungoing investagation. I was in vienna yesterday and I got a call from the authorities to give my thoughts. We haven't had a chance to mourn yet.

The rehersal footage.
'He's going through rehersal. He's not even giving half of his entertainment force. He was in great spirits, even before that we had a huge family gathering and Michael came with his kids and we had a surprise for our mother and father. After that evening was finished he was so excited and he said 'I'll see you guys in London at the 02' and that was the last time I saw him.

Michael's children
'The children are wonderful. Blanket and Paris play with my children and have water ballon fights. They're just playing now. We all keep an eye on them.'

Sorry for the spelling mistakes etc, I was typing as he talked. :(

Thanks so much for summarizing. :hug:

He's human after all and people should stop seeing only negativity in everything he does. *sigh*

I think although he has bad timing with the tribute thing and all but i have to say i feel sorry for him ,he spoke really well and praised Michael .One thing he said was there was a conspiracy about the 93 accusations ,he said Mj had released Number 1s that day and it was the record companies who had a hand in the accusations .I believe he is in mourning and we should give him a break as we all deal with greif in different ways

Here here i couldnt of said that better myself x

Thanks Natashaaa,I was doing other things while trying to update

I don't know what to think of Jermaine anymore.
When he described the last time he seen Michael, I couldn't stop myself from crying. The way he described it really got to me. It was so sad :(

Jermaine seems quite shady to me if I'm honest, but when he started crying it showed that he was human and did have feelings :(

I felt so sorry for Jermaine.
I thought Ryan went too hard on him. Jermaine is grieving for the brother he lost less than three months ago. He hit him with too many questions, and some questions which Jermaine should not have to address at this time.

In addition to Natasha's great summary, he said:
The kids could definitely go into showbiz. They all love film and animation, and know all of the directors and producers. (Me: just like their Dad :) )
At home in Gary the boys had a triple bunk: Tito and Jermaine on top, Marlon and Michael in the middle, and Jackie on the bottom.
He loves Ireland as well as Michael. I loved what he said about Ireland being a place of refuge for Michael. He spent a lot of time in Cork "around castles", he said.

thanks for your input, guys :)
I will probably cry when I watch it too.
You're both right, regardless of anything Jermaine did, he's in pain right now :cry:

He did fine. It's just that some of the family don't elaborate or explain very well at times. And Jermaine is one of them. Latoya is worse. He could go into more about what was done to Michael during the trial etc. Get the point across more, because people want to understand. You know what I mean. He just always says the same thing. It was a conspiracy and just leave it at that. Tubridy wanted him to elaborate. Did you notice every time he answered a question he would veer off to talk about how the media turned what good Michael did with children into something bad. I was like Jermaine just go back and finish that bit first. LOL! But it is part of grief as well, being a bit all over the place and having a lot of thoughts going through your head.

Interesting point is that he mentioned that he got a call to say that the authorities want to talk to him. Seems they are interviewing everyone. Just as long as they interview the right people otherwise they will never get the full picture.

You're welcome =]
He also spoke a lot of Michael's amazing humanitarian efforts - Guinness World Records, bringing terminally sick children to Neverland etc - and how the media took something so beautiful and giving and tried to make it look unsavoury.

Jermaine cares so much for the fans. He was saying that the fans need closure, that not many got to go to the Staples Center, and he wanted to provide something that more could attend and obtain closure from.
He said something that I thought was BRILLIANT! He said Michael's fans see through the BS and that you can't fool the fans. That I wholeheartedly agree with.
:)

Underneath it all I think Jermaine is a good guy really.

I was surprised when asked to give some of the lyrics to childhood he was unable to remember any.
In the part on allegations I think he should have thrown out some facts and stay away form whole conspiracy thing. However in all he did a good job.
I have often thought since he was in Big Brother in London, that he seems more like a fan of Michael like us than a brother in a strange way.

I have just watched Jermaine being interviewed and he was very emotional especially talking about the day Michael died. He was crying and there were tears coming down his face. I even started to cry as I watched him
sad.gif
. He spoke alot about the allegations and how there was always a conspiracy against Michael. He also talked about the last day he spoke to Michael when the family met up and they both sang a song to there mum and the last thing Michael said to Jermaine was see you in London
sigh.gif
. It was well worth seeing and I hope it will be online soon
sml%20(27).gif

I am starting to see jermaine in a different light after that. He really just wants to let the world know about MJ the person and is not have the lime light perhaps as I thought.

I am starting to see jermaine in a different light after that. He really just wants to let the world know about MJ the person and is not have the lime light perhaps as I thought.

I haven't seen it yet but I think you're right, I think he's desperately trying to do his duty to Michael by keeping his memory alive and helping the world to see him as he really was.

I dont think Jermaine is a bad guy at all he is similar to Michael in his ways and in his thoughts. He is very caring and loved his brother derly. They werent crocodile tears they were real and for a man to cry on tv its a big thing. I also noticed Ryan Tubrity starting to well up.

Will Jermaine just shut it already!

I mean, come one now!

Did you notice how he was introduced though. 'Michael Jackson's favourite brother'. OK Jermaine.

Did you notice how he was introduced though. 'Michael Jackson's favourite brother'. OK Jermaine.

Yeah, I did find that strange and wondered where that came from. I agree with with Sharon that they were real tears. It's also sad as Jermaine pointed out and other members of the family that due to the media etc. They have yet to have their own time together to mourn the loss of Michael.

I was surprised when asked to give some of the lyrics to childhood he was unable to remember any.

Why? He's grieving. It's obvious his head is all over the place, as any person's would be in his position.
He did mention "elementary things" and "have you seen my childhood?."

Thanks Natashaaa & Emerald for summing it all up. I haven't seen it yet (didn't realise I might be able to watch in England!

Why? He's grieving. It's obvious his head is all over the place, as any person's would be in his position.
He did mention "elementary things" and "have you seen my childhood?."

Yes, very true I take your point. I only say it as he has mentioned the song a number of times before but doesn't seem to know many lines.

Thought it was way too soon for Jermaine to be doing that kind of thing.I felt uncomfortable watching parts of it.The man is obviously hurting a huge amount.Think fans seriously need to give him a break myself included.You would want to be seriously cold hearted not to feel for him after that.

I'm actually on holiday in London and have not been able to watch it yet, typical, I missed Jermaine the last time he was on the Late Late as well.

Just to throw it into the discussion, Tubridy interviewed LaToya on "Tubridy Tonight", his old show, a couple of months ago.

I hope Tubridy didnt go too hard on Jermaine, considering what the Jacksons are going through, it would be completely inappropriate and heartless, especially after what the Irish Times said about the Brian Cowen interview last week, he does not need to make another mistake.

I can't believe Michael spent so much time around Cork and I never heard about it or saw him!!! :(

Back