Jermaine to appear on Irish chat show tonight

Thanks for letting us know what he said! I wish I could watch it..

I can't believe Michael spent so much time around Cork and I never heard about it or saw him!!! :(

Remember there were pics of him and the children arriving in Cork airport around 05/06. But other than that he kept himself to himself, which must have been a very welcome release for him. :)

Jermaine go home, your boring god just keep living off the hype which is not good hype!!!!!!!

Jermaine and Latoya are just riding until the wheels fall off! :lol:

Did you watch? It seems to me like you wouldn't be saying that if you had seen it.
Why so quick to judge?

its my opinion, every page i turn or website i go on hes always there.

It's just my opinion!!

Yes i saw it and it was nice, but like i said above ^^

I don't know how you can be so scathing about a man who just lost his brother. :(

I don't know how you can be so scathing about a man who just lost his brother. :(

No i'm not scathing about that I truly am sad for him I truly am but he just seems to be EVERYWHERE, thats what i'm saying.

I am not saying he shouldnt be sad he's just annoying me thats all.

I'm sorry if i offended you i truly am

No don't worry, it's not me I'm worried about. I'm worried about the family and how they're doing.
Think of it this way: Jermaine has spent a lot of his life in the public eye. Maybe it's cathartic for him to talk about his brother to the world. He feels like he is spreading his message. He said after Michael's death that that was going to be his goal in life: to spread his brother's message.
A lot of the interview he was talking about how good Michael was, and how we're here on this earth to do good for others.
I truly believe his heart is in the right place.

No don't worry, it's not me I'm worried about. I'm worried about the family and how they're doing.
Think of it this way: Jermaine has spent a lot of his life in the public eye. Maybe it's cathartic for him to talk about his brother to the world. He feels like he is spreading his message. He said after Michael's death that that was going to be his goal in life: to spread his brother's message.
A lot of the interview he was talking about how good Michael was, and how we're here on this earth to do good for others.
I truly believe his heart is in the right place.

Yehh i know he is doing that, i truly feel for his children i mean my god :(

You know, I'm so confused. On one hand I agree with a lot of the posters saying that we should give him a break and that he's a mourning brother. On the other hand I have a constant niggling feeling at the back of my head about Jermaine's overall ulterior motives. I had experience of this on a much smaller level when my great-aunt died 10 years ago. She was quite a famous singer in Portugal and when she died, it's like the family couldn't help themselves from talking about her. Grief or no grief they managed to talk to any press going.

I'm just watching it. Maybe I'm naive but I like to see the good in people, and to me, Jermaine comes across as being full of love.

I'm also glad that he lit up when he spoke about the kids.

Last edited:
yes he lit up. they're commodities. mourn privately. speak little. look at janet or jackie or rebbie....

get away from the camera, shut ur mouth, and focus on YOUR kids as well as YOUR life. who's taking care of his kids when he's out doing this stuff? his mother and his ex wife....if u care so much, help them and sotp w/ this

I've never watched this show before, so I gotta ask: is that show host guy always this rude? I'm not trying to defend Jermaine or anything, but the man was crying and that Ryan Tubridy guy seemed so.. heartless.

I've never watched this show before, so I gotta ask: is that show host guy always this rude? I'm not trying to defend Jermaine or anything, but the man was crying and that Ryan Tubridy guy seemed so.. heartless.

I felt the same way! This is only Ryan's second show - he took over from Pat Kenny who had been presenting it for 10 years.
I felt he was so cold..it's like it didn't register with him that Jermaine is someone who has lost his brother only recently. His BROTHER. At age 50.
I wish he'd had a heart and been more empathetic!! :(
I feel like writing in or something.

You will be able to!
It should be up here http://www.rte.ie/tv/latelate/ very soon. :)
I thoroughly enjoyed the interview. I cried when Jermaine cried. I was wondering lately if they could do it all again would they, and Jermaine answered my question. It's sad that the Jackson family gave so much joy to the world through performing and they get dogged out today. It was the best interview I have seen thus far. I hope the family feels better. It's sad they have to grieve while reading /seeing and hearing negative gossip about MJ and themselves.

he needs to sit down and mourn his brother. put the projects away, stop talking to media, and just mourn. he hasn't done that yet

I watched the interview yesterday too and I liked it how Jermaine spoke so well of Michael. I had tears in my eyes too when he cried. I think that was a touching interview. Funny how some of you felt the host was being rude. I thought he was compassionate. Not too overpowering or anything. :unsure:

Back