Jermaine's involvement with Michael

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kane

Proud Member
I've been reading a few things around the forum and it seems that a few people think that Jermaine might have been involved in what happened. I don't know and I don't want to think that his brother, his own flesh and blood might have been involved but if you do why and what made you think that?

Re: Do you think Jermaine was involved?

well the more empathetical side of me says we should trust Jermaine.

EDIT: I do trust him

EDIT: WHOEVER SAYS JERMAINE WAS INVOLVED IS A COMPLETE AND UTTER DISGRACE

Some people seriously need to get off the drugs... Now you people think that his family is involved?

Lol in 2 weeks there will be conspiracy theories about how Obama wanted to kill MJ because MJ wanted to become 2nd black president of the USA...

Shame on you.

As much as I think Jermaine sometimes wants more attention than he deserves.. I have a really hard time thinking he would do such thing to his own brother. I genuenly believe he loved Michael with all his heart, you can see his tears are real and he has looked absolutely devestated after Michaels death. I dont believe he was involved..

I think Jermaine may have been used as a pawn in various matters by a few people yes, people who perhaps took advantage of Jermaine's deep routed resentfulness and jealousy of his brother to "play" him for their own ends.

Just my uneducated opinion for what its worth. I really can't believe Jermaine was knowingly involved if involved in anything at ALL, but it wouldn't surprise me if some people did take advantage of any weakness' ie in terms of how he felt towards Michael at times to manipulate Jermaine in some ways.

No way I don't think Jermaine isn't involvewhat happened to his brother.

There is no way to really know. Jermaine may have been "used" in various ways. Don't know that, either. The connections that I see, from facts, are that Jermaine introduced Michael to Tohme. Tohme was involved with Colony Capital. Colony Capital acquired a substantial percentage of the ownership of Neverland. Jermaine was pushing heavily for Michael to be buried at Neverland (something I can't imagine Michael would have wanted). Neverland as a theme-park could generate enormous revenues. But was Jermaine directly involved with Michael's death? I doubt it. I sure hope not.

Michael had some serious health issues that was never fully dealt in a proper medical way and that is the reason why he is dead. IF YOU CAN'T SLEEP ON YOUR OWN AND YOU NEED DIPRIVAN, THEN YOU HAVE SOME SERIOUS HEALTH ISSUES. I believe that people around Michael both family members and business associates looked the other way and it just so happens that everything is working out for them but the real victim no doubt is Michael Jackson.

Jermaine introduced Thome Thome but just how charming is Thome and how many different faces can he put on to charm people? Jermaine probably thought he was a good guy and Thome probably charmed Jermaine into thinking he's a great businessman and great with handling money.

Thome+Colony Capital who arranged concert idea + ATV/Sony (Beatle catalogue worth billions) + AEG (who had insurance covered overdose policy worth 17.5 million) + Murray who was in debt (possibly bribed with more money) = Motive for murder

Let's all pray that MJ gets justice.

Jermaine introduced Thome Thome but just how charming is Thome and how many different faces can he put on to charm people? Jermaine probably thought he was a good guy and Thome probably charmed Jermaine into thinking he's a great businessman and great with handling money.

Thome+Colony Capital who arranged concert idea + ATV/Sony (Beatle catalogue worth billions) + AEG (who had insurance covered overdose policy worth 17.5 million) + Murray who was in debt (possibly bribed with more money) = Motive for murder

Let's all pray that MJ gets justice.

Good diagram. Thanks. Now, let's hope that Frank Dileo answers our questions. I want to KNOW, was he or was he not (or IS he) on the Board of Directors of Sony/ATV? If so, that should be added to your diagram, above. The missing pieces are what, if any, connection is there between Sony and AEG? Sony and Frank? Sony and Tohme and Colony Capital?

I think we should be looking more closely at Sony. Just. . . because.

No, I hope not!

Good diagram. Thanks. Now, let's hope that Frank Dileo answers our questions. I want to KNOW, was he or was he not (or IS he) on the Board of Directors of Sony/ATV? If so, that should be added to your diagram, above. The missing pieces are what, if any, connection is there between Sony and AEG? Sony and Frank? Sony and Tohme and Colony Capital?

I think we should be looking more closely at Sony. Just. . . because.

Here is a man that isn't mentioned much.

Martin Bandier

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/08/23/business/23marty.html?pagewanted=all

"Sony/ATV Music Publishing is a joint venture created in 1995 between the Sony Corporation and trusts formed by the late pop giant Michael Jackson. But it also has deals with the likes of Neil Diamond, Bob Dylan, Taylor Swift and Bon Jovi’s Richie Sambora.

But the jewel in Mr. Bandier’s crown is Sony/ATV’s ownership of the rights to more than 250 Beatles songs. Next month, the digitally remastered Beatles albums will be released the same day as the introduction of “The Beatles: Rock Band,” an interactive video game that will allow players to relive some of the group’s greatest performances.

“The fourth quarter will belong to the Beatles,” Mr. Bandier predicts.

Less clear, however, is what will happen to the Sony/ATV venture itself. While Sony executives and lawyers for Mr. Jackson’s estate say they see no changes afoot, the structure of the partnership would be altered if the estate put its stake on the block.

Sony would have first-refusal rights if that happens, and company executives say they would be interested in increasing their holdings. In the interim, the playing field is still Mr. Bandier’s, which his supporters say they find comforting."

Personally I think Jermaine you know is a bit lost, he needed the brothers income etc, BUT fundamentally Jermaine aint a bad person - he would NEVER be in on killing his own brother. He may have made bad decisions and recommended people to Michael but he would not have done that knowingly. Jermaine is fundamentally a good guy - BUT he does have a family to feed and also his own ego therefore what he does may be for some element of own good but he would never involve himself in such dealings.

I've been reading a few things around the forum and it seems that a few people think that Jermaine might have been involved in what happened. I don't know and I don't want to think that his brother, his own flesh and blood might have been involved but if you do why and what made you think that?
I think that you are assuming this conclusion. It is true that Jermaine introduced Tohme Tohme to MJ and there have been questions about Jermaine's JUDGMENT in doing so.

But to come to the conclusion that it means that some people think he is involved is rather far fetched. This is how mess gets started on the boards...

nothing would surprise me. Not anymore.

I think that you are assuming this conclusion. It is true that Jermaine introduced Tohme Tohme to MJ and there have been questions about Jermaine's JUDGMENT in doing so.

But to come to the conclusion that it means that some people think he is involved is rather far fetched. This is how mess gets started on the boards...

No, I have actually seen posts on the board which basically says Jermaine had something to do with it. There hasn't been alot but it definitely comes across that way, I don't want to point any posters out or anything but I'll try and find the posts so I can just show you what I mean. I may have just taken it the wrong way but some of the posts definitely come off that way. I for one, would never want to think that Jermaine had something to do with it. He might have done somethings which are suspicious and made mistakes but to murder your own brother? No matter who you are, that's erm... well, it's a big thing and you've got to have something wrong to be able to do it.

Personally I think Jermaine you know is a bit lost, he needed the brothers income etc, BUT fundamentally Jermaine aint a bad person - he would NEVER be in on killing his own brother. He may have made bad decisions and recommended people to Michael but he would not have done that knowingly. Jermaine is fundamentally a good guy - BUT he does have a family to feed and also his own ego therefore what he does may be for some element of own good but he would never involve himself in such dealings.

Yeah my thoughts too. Yes he's jealous of michael's success, he lived off of him, want to make money off of him, but he's not an evil person who would participate in killing his own brother, no way.

No, I have actually seen posts on the board which basically says Jermaine had something to do with it. There hasn't been alot but it definitely comes across that way, I don't want to point any posters out or anything but I'll try and find the posts so I can just show you what I mean. I may have just taken it the wrong way but some of the posts definitely come off that way. I for one, would never want to think that Jermaine had something to do with it. He might have done somethings which are suspicious and made mistakes but to murder your own brother? No matter who you are, that's erm... well, it's a big thing and you've got to have something wrong to be able to do it.
'Basically saying' and 'this member named thus and so actually said' is 2 different things and I think we need to be very careful before painting a broad brush like this. I don't recall reading anyone saying that they thought Jermaine was involved. If you felt that someone was drawing this conclusion, then why didn't you ask for clarification at that point? I am not very comfortable with your allegation.

i have kept a very close eye on this forum

i think ALOT of people (myself included) are questioning Jermaines motives, his "friends", his infulence in MJs life.. But i dont think anyone has sugested that Jermaine hired murray or anything to that effect

i think the poster has maybe got confused

that said.. i do find anything connected to jermiane extremely troubling... but i doubt hes a murderer!!

i have kept a very close eye on this forum

i think ALOT of people (myself included) are questioning Jermaines motives, his "friends", his infulence in MJs life.. But i dont think anyone has sugested that Jermaine hired murray or anything to that effect

i think the poster has maybe got confused

that said.. i do find anything connected to jermiane extremely troubling... but i doubt hes a murderer!!

I don't recall any posts directly alleging that Jermaine was involved with Michael's murder, either. I certainly wouldn't say or imply such a thing unless I had positive proof! And I don't. We need to be very careful about going over-the-top on this.

With that said, I've been extremely disappointed with Jermaine's behavior. I thought his promoting Neverland as a burial place was inappropriate. There IS a connection with Jermaine and Tohme. Jermaine introduced Tohme to Michael. And, they appear together at the press-conference at the hospital. In another thread I posted an interview with Tohme where he says that Michael wanted to have Neverland as a Graceland-type theme park. I highly doubt that. I think that was what TOHME wanted, given his involvement with Colony Capital. And there Jermaine WAS, so soon after Michael's death. . promoting Neverland as a theme park. I find this disturbingly opportunistic.

I am not very comfortable with your allegation.
I'm not saying Jermaine did do it, if you read my previous post's you'll see that I don't think that.

If you felt that someone was drawing this conclusion, then why didn't you ask for clarification
This is why I created this thread. For clarification.

i think maybe the title of the thread should be changed cos it makes us all sound like total loonies, accusing everyone and their dog

:)

now we've got everyone saying "of course he wasnt involved".. when noone even said he was

i think maybe the title of the thread should be changed cos it makes us all sound like total loonies, accusing everyone and their dog

:)

now we've got everyone saying "of course he wasnt involved".. when noone even said he was

Done :D I couldn't really think of anything else...

Re: Jermain's involvement with Michael

don't think so... unless deliverely...but taking the family under cosideration is not apropriate, maybe they were taking anvanteges of MJ's name, but to be involved - NO and I hope, I'm right...it would mean that there's noone who could be trusted:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back