Jermaine's involvement with Michael

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, well, well...its about to be struck off...this is the same one linked to Jermaine too(see link below).

Name & Registered Office:
EARTHCARE INTERNATIONAL FOUNDATION
30 ELDON ROAD
READING
BERKSHIRE
RG1 4DL
Company No. 06279508

Date of Incorporation: 14/06/2007

Country of Origin: United Kingdom

Company Type: PRI/LBG/NSC/S.30 (Private, limited by guarantee, no share capital, section 30 of the Companies Act)
Nature of Business (SIC(03)):
None Supplied

Accounting Reference Date: 30/06
Last Accounts Made Up To: (NO ACCOUNTS FILED)
Next Accounts Due: 14/04/2009 OVERDUE
Last Return Made Up To: 14/06/2008
Next Return Due: 12/07/2009 OVERDUE

http://www.thedailystar.net/magazine/2007/04/01/personality.htm

Here it is again too but different address - I wonder what the connection is with the other company "Muslimah Essentials Ltd".

http://www.do-business.net/Indexer/Company/Earthcare-International-Foundation

Do we know for sure its the same one associated with Jermaine...? 'If' it is that is interesting...!

Going by that article about it then yes it'll be the same one as it states it was founded in the UK. I don't know if its the same "Sajid Varda" as the Islamic channel presenter but I reckon so.

I may just pay my quid to get a copy of the original director and incorporation information for it but I'm pretty sure it's the same one.

Right, I've just paid and got the documents - it's 100% the same one. Jermaine's listed as a director.

Jermaine is like Fredo Corleone to me I've been thinking. He didn't want or expect his brother to die he just wanted a piece of the pie. I know its fiction but in the movie, Fredo tells Michael he didn't know his enemies were gonna try to kill him, he only colluded with them because they told him something was in it for him. And he felt passed over for his younger brother even though he was capable and talented too. That's Jermaine to me. He fell in with people not with his brother's best interests at heart but they took it further than he could have imagined.

Right, I've just paid and got the documents - it's 100% the same one. Jermaine's listed as a director.

oh my... someone should shop this information to the press. So let me see if I understand this right, the charity he lists as benefiting from this tribute will soon not exist...? hmmm....

oh my... someone should shop this information to the press. So let me see if I understand this right, the charity he lists as benefiting from this tribute will soon not exist...? hmmm....

For starters it isn't a charity-it's a limited company :)

And yes, its had its final warning that its going to be struck off. I don't want to air all the details in the forums but it is one and the same

I'm just rummaging through the documents.

One of the directors (aside ffrom Jermaine and Halima) is Mohammed Yahya Rashid- Halima's father I'm assuming. He's the "medical programme" director....and he's 84 years old!

Tomeh Tomeh was presented to Michael by Jermaine, i dont know if you all hear the recorded phone call Michael did to his spiritual adviser in which Michael states that he doesnt trust tomeh and how tomeh would control everything that was his, and that Michael didnt like him for doing that, Jermaine did a song against Michael in the past, Jermaine was jelous, Jermaine is making money out of this, but i dont know if he was involved, i hope he is not

Wow!!!

I have said some negative things regarding Jermaine, but regretted it afterwards. That's why I prayed on it. But I never said that he was directly involved (I don't think) if I did I apologize. I was wrong and if i said that I should not of.

But, Family can do some messed up things to each other.

I remember saying Abel killed Cain. This is true, but it was meant as an analogy. Killing ones own brother is the extreme, but there are other ways to hurt your brother.

Jermain was jealous of Michael, you can't dispute that.
But I truly don't think he would take it that far. He has love for his brother.

There are other people who has no love at all for Michael and would take it there. These are the people we need to concentrate on.

I think there is a possible chance Jermaine is involved it's very possible .
Jermaine was / is just out to get the money and if you don't believe that just look at how many times ever since the Jacksons splitted up he announced a comeback , a new album , a new tour and it's ALWAYS him who was talking to the press when it was about MJ . Don't forget Michael took Jermaine's position as leadsinger when they were younger so think about ... Jermaine has to live with the idea it could be him instead of Michael ... all the success , millions of copies that were sold , the endless money that Michael made . I personally would be very jealous if I was in Jermaine's place even though they are brothers . I can't stand half of my family and I know a lot of families where there is a lot of jealousy involved .

as bad as he wanted that reunion tour,i think not. And i extremely dslike jermaine....but then again i wudnt be surprised

so if this Earth Care Foundation is going under... shouldn't that be updated on the Tribute site or are they hoping they can bail it out with ticket sale money...?

so if this Earth Care Foundation is going under... shouldn't that be updated on the Tribute site or are they hoping they can bail it out with ticket sale money...?

It's not going under as in because its a failed business - from the looks of it it's never been operating as a business at all.

It's failed to file its annual return...which is months overdue and to the point where its had its final warning that if it doesn't it will soon be struck off. They've made other recent changes ie two changes of registered address in a space of two days in July but no annual return. Its last annual return (filed by Jermaine's agent- Insanity Agency in London last June) stated charitable status had been applied for. Presumably it didnt GET that, or never applied for it at all.

My GOD!!!! Are we still talking about this? So please stop this campaign against jermaine.

I met Jermaine october in 2008 . I must say he was very warm, kind, just like his younger brother Michael. I refused to believe that he was involved. Surely they had their differences, but that is about it.

Jermaine is like Fredo Corleone to me I've been thinking. He didn't want or expect his brother to die he just wanted a piece of the pie. I know its fiction but in the movie, Fredo tells Michael he didn't know his enemies were gonna try to kill him, he only colluded with them because they told him something was in it for him. And he felt passed over for his younger brother even though he was capable and talented too. That's Jermaine to me. He fell in with people not with his brother's best interests at heart but they took it further than he could have imagined.

I know what you mean. It would take alot for me to believe that Jermaine had anything to do with it. I think, when I started this thread I may have just taken posts the wrong way and jumped to that conclusion to quickly. But, the people on this thread have cleared everything up for me. :)

Jermaine isn't perfect, he does appear to want some of Michael's fame now Michael is no longer with us. But I think like Michael said he would rather slit is rists than harm a child, I believe Jermaine would do anything to protect Michael. And I truly believe he ment it when he told Larry King he wished it was him that had died not Michael.

I 100% sure Jermaine had nothing to do with Michael's death, even though I wish Jermaine had never introduced Michael the to sinister Dr Tohme Tohme.

It's not going under as in because its a failed business - from the looks of it it's never been operating as a business at all.

It's failed to file its annual return...which is months overdue and to the point where its had its final warning that if it doesn't it will soon be struck off. They've made other recent changes ie two changes of registered address in a space of two days in July but no annual return. Its last annual return (filed by Jermaine's agent- Insanity Agency in London last June) stated charitable status had been applied for. Presumably it didnt GET that, or never applied for it at all.

This is interesting so how can he be allowed to list that as a charity on the Tribute site, does the fact that he has mean he is acting in a 'fraudulent' way??

My GOD!!!! Are we still talking about this? So please stop this campaign against jermaine.

I met Jermaine october in 2008 . I must say he was very warm, kind, just like his younger brother Michael. I refused to believe that he was involved. Surely they had their differences, but that is about it.

I completely respect your opinion Afrika, but in the investigative forum we discuss everything - if it offends you to read about Jermaine then I'd avoid this thread :) In my opinion only he is not whiter than white and like I've put on here before Jacksons aside - all around the world the cause of a lot of crime, murder, violence is family arguments. I've seen problems in my own family and families I know - sadly not all families can be trusted 100% - sad I know but true.

This is interesting so how can he be allowed to list that as a charity on the Tribute site, does the fact that he has mean he is acting in a 'fraudulent' way??

I completely respect your opinion Afrika, but in the investigative forum we discuss everything - if it offends you to read about Jermaine then I'd avoid this thread :) In my opinion only he is not whiter than white and like I've put on here before Jacksons aside - all around the world the cause of a lot of crime, murder, violence is family arguments. I've seen problems in my own family and families I know - sadly not all families can be trusted 100% - sad I know but true.

I'm not offended by it. I just don't believe it he could be invloved.

Re: Do you think Jermaine was involved?

Michael had some serious health issues that was never fully dealt in a proper medical way and that is the reason why he is dead. IF YOU CAN'T SLEEP ON YOUR OWN AND YOU NEED DIPRIVAN, THEN YOU HAVE SOME SERIOUS HEALTH ISSUES. I believe that people around Michael both family members and business associates looked the other way and it just so happens that everything is working out for them but the real victim no doubt is Michael Jackson.

:clapping::clapping:

Folks round here need some help.

Of course Jermaine wasn't involved...silly!

Re: Do you think Jermaine was involved?

:clapping::clapping:

Folks round here need some help.

Of course Jermaine wasn't involved...silly!

DON'T come here saying folks need help, if you don't like the fact that in the investigative forum we:

MJJC Investigative Unit In this forum we question Michael's death, the latest news and stories surrounding his death and the conspiracy theories - contains heavy spectulation so please if you aren't able to respect the atmosphere of this section do not enter.(Said at the top of the page)

Then don't comment, don't call me silly unless you can prove me wrong. Thanks. Personally I'm taking all of this very seriously as in my opinion Michael may have been killed on purpose and 'if' he was that deserves looking into. No offence meant to you Jamgirl, we can agree to disagree but this is the investigative forum you are reading...

I swear. Some of these fans will never get over this demonization of Michael's family members.

I really wonder if they think Michael would condone that. I guess they hear Michael be down on family members & feel like they're taking his lead. Michael might have had a bad day with one of his family members & said stuff in negativity but you know he always came around. They wouldn't be invited to Neverland if he hated them so much.

Their zeal for Michael makes them blind on who Michael really was. He was one of the siblings of the Jackson FAMILY. Families fight fuss & argue but unless things get screwed up to the point of no return they always in the end come back together.

I thought the trial would have shown everybody that by now.
John Lucas

I swear. Some of these fans will never get over this demonization of Michael's family members.

I really wonder if they think Michael would condone that. I guess they hear Michael be down on family members & feel like they're taking his lead. Michael might have had a bad day with one of his family members & said stuff in negativity but you know he always came around. They wouldn't be invited to Neverland if he hated them so much.

Their zeal for Michael makes them blind on who Michael really was. He was one of the siblings of the Jackson FAMILY. Families fight fuss & argue but unless things get screwed up to the point of no return they always in the end come back together.

I thought the trial would have shown everybody that by now.
John Lucas

Wonderful post. Thank you.

No matter what anyone says, Jermaine loved his brother. That is for sure.

I don't wish to demonize anyone, the thought his brother would be involved is just horrific I know - but I question some of his behaviour which has been discussed in this thread - because of this I can't rule him out as being involved - of course I hope he is not.

I don't think he was or is involved....but I do think that he is going to try and benefit from MJ's death for his own career as much as possible.

Well, well, well...its about to be struck off...this is the same one linked to Jermaine too(see link below).

Name & Registered Office:
EARTHCARE INTERNATIONAL FOUNDATION
30 ELDON ROAD
READING
BERKSHIRE
RG1 4DL
Company No. 06279508

Date of Incorporation: 14/06/2007

Country of Origin: United Kingdom

Company Type: PRI/LBG/NSC/S.30 (Private, limited by guarantee, no share capital, section 30 of the Companies Act)
Nature of Business (SIC(03)):
None Supplied

Accounting Reference Date: 30/06
Last Accounts Made Up To: (NO ACCOUNTS FILED)
Next Accounts Due: 14/04/2009 OVERDUE
Last Return Made Up To: 14/06/2008
Next Return Due: 12/07/2009 OVERDUE

http://www.thedailystar.net/magazine/2007/04/01/personality.htm

Here it is again too but different address - I wonder what the connection is with the other company "Muslimah Essentials Ltd".

http://www.do-business.net/Indexer/Company/Earthcare-International-Foundation

I still think this is such an important find, the fact his charity is not legit... if this is true then it would make his claim on the tribute site fraudulent...

Last edited:
I don't wish to demonize anyone, the thought his brother would be involved is just horrific I know - but I question some of his behaviour which has been discussed in this thread - because of this I can't rule him out as being involved - of course I hope he is not.

Just what of Jermaines behaviour leads you to believe he may have had a hand in Michaels death? Im curious to know because it has to be one of the most ridiculous things I've heard. Its one thing to believe that Jermaine had a jealous streak, or that he was stupid for introducing Tohme to Michael, but its quite another to accuse him of involvement in his brothers death.

Im all for investigating possibilities, but some claims and accusations are totally without any real, plausible merit.

Firstly we have to agree to disagree on here a lot - please do not say that my opinion is 'ridiculous' simply because you don't agree. None of us know the answer and so none of us has the authority to say the other is wrong. Besides speculation is allowed in this forum, this is at the top of the page:

MJJC Investigative Unit In this forum we question Michael's death, the latest news and stories surrounding his death and the conspiracy theories - contains heavy spectulation so please if you aren't able to respect the atmosphere of this section do not enter.

Also this is the dictionary definition of 'speculation':

spec⋅u⋅la⋅tion  [spek-yuh-ley-shuhn] Show IPA
Use speculation in a Sentence
–noun
1. the contemplation or consideration of some subject

Jermaine seemed jealous, he may have introduced Tohme to Michael, he had Tohme there at the hospital when the man had been sacked previously and some say Michael feared Tohme, he called for the burial at Neverland which is suspicious due to his link with Tohme and Tohme's link to Colony Capital who own some of Neverland.

Like I said in my other post I question his behaviour and can't rule him out of being investigated - I don't want him to be involved but I do want the truth now Michael has sadly died. To be objective you really shouldn't rule out anyone. I personally don't feel Jermaine wanted to Michael to die, but he is associated with people that I feel might have.

That is my last word to you on the matter as I do not wish to argue with anyone on this. Arguing is too negative, I contribute to this forum in search of the truth for Michael as I feel he deserves this. You have your view which I respect and I hope what you feel is true I really do, please respect my opinion as not all of us agree in this life, agree to disagree and don't patronise my opinion thanks.

Last edited:
Just what of Jermaines behaviour leads you to believe he may have had a hand in Michaels death? Im curious to know because it has to be one of the most ridiculous things I've heard. Its one thing to believe that Jermaine had a jealous streak, or that he was stupid for introducing Tohme to Michael, but its quite another to accuse him of involvement in his brothers death.

Im all for investigating possibilities, but some claims and accusations are totally without any real, plausible merit.
Thank you, thank you, thank you. Exactly my thought. :yes:

Please see the thread Gaz posted in GD about attacks on one-another. We will have NONE of this here. This is a valid line of investigation, and if some find it disturbing, they don't have to read here. And that's IT.

I understand that some find this line of investigation sketchy. That's ok. But please don't attack those who are continuing to ask questions. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back