Jermaine's involvement with Michael

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Jermain's involvement with Michael

yeah re: jermaines involvement with MJs LIFE (not his death)... yes i'm highly suspect

Jermaine would have nothing to do with the killing of his own brother. He has an ego and family and thats it. No way would he do that.......

So forget this flipping insinuation

So forget this flipping insinuation

i dont think one person has insinuated that Jermaine was involved in actually killing MJ

who exactly are you angry at

i dont think one person has insinuated that Jermaine was involved in actually killing MJ

who exactly are you angry at

Involeved i the whole situation - I thnk so... me, myself have a brother, mostly it's the financial connection(but it's ussualy like that when you have an older brother), but HE IS my brother and I love him and I really don't think he/me would like to take an anvantage of eachother anyway...so please stop all those suspicious thoughts/ideas/theories...

I'm no Jermaine fan but I really don't believe he knowingly did anything that resulted in 6/25. Maybe some people used him to get close to Michael but he didn't murder him. Yes, he lived off of him, wanted attention, I sometimes question his motives (like wanting Michael to be buried in Neverland) but I really don't believe he knew Michael will be killed or smth like that.

Re: Do you think Jermaine was involved?

I'm not saying Jermaine did do it, if you read my previous post's you'll see that I don't think that.

This is why I created this thread. For clarification.
No. I was referring to your saying that members on here 'seem to think' that Jermaine is involved in MJ's death. That is what I'm not comfortable with and now you have your clarification. No is saying that.

NO.
FUCKING.
WAY!

come on people,respect Michael's family... :(

Well, Jermaine introduced Dr. Tohme to Michael. I think it was not a very good thing. I always thought that Michael was only in his life the wrong people.

I don't know what to think about Jermaine since he introduced Tohme to Michael, went on tv saying he should be buried at Neverland... I question a lot of what he has said and done to be honest. I'm not saying he knew someone was going to kill his brother... but I don't say rule people out of suspicion because they are family. Gee all around the world there are corrupt families with inner jealousy which evoke many crimes - not everyone has a family you can trust sadly.

Don't think there's involvement in Michaels killing.

Just I really dislike his behavior after his brothers death. From all of the Jacksons it seems to be Jermaine the most who's trying to 'use his brothers death business wise' aside from that Joe Jackson tries to promote whomever... but I certainly do not know... it just looks this way.

I think I might have upset a few members by posting this which I didn't want to do. So, if you are offended or upset by it, then I apologise. That's the last thing anybody needs right now.

Last edited:

There is no way to really know. Jermaine may have been "used" in various ways. Don't know that, either. The connections that I see, from facts, are that Jermaine introduced Michael to Tohme. Tohme was involved with Colony Capital. Colony Capital acquired a substantial percentage of the ownership of Neverland. Jermaine was pushing heavily for Michael to be buried at Neverland (something I can't imagine Michael would have wanted). Neverland as a theme-park could generate enormous revenues. But was Jermaine directly involved with Michael's death? I doubt it. I sure hope not.

I honestly think Jermaine was tying to help Michael. He may not have checked all of the facts prior to introducing Tohme to his brother, but I don't think Jermaine would intentionally do something to hurt Michael. If he wanted to do that, he could've written a "tell all" book along time ago for money. Jermaine tried to protect Michael. His hurt over his brother's death can be seen when he talks about him.

The Jackson's don't involve themselves with the planned death of family members. At least, I wouldn't think so.

Jermain has done some questionable things, but he is Michael's brother and Michael loved him.

I have had my doubts about Jermaine, but after a lot of thought I choose to give the man the benefit of doubt. I pray that he just has very poor judgment of character.

From this day forward I will think of Jermaine in a positive light.

No I don't think Jermaine had no doing in this.

He just wanted to help Mike, but introduced him to the wrong person not knowing what this person was really about

I have

I don't believe Jermaine was involved at all, I think sadly he was another vulnerable innocent pawn ie DR Tohme used Jermaine to get to Michael. Jermaine was speaking out for Michael and what he stood for. I trust Jermaine. Just because he wanted Neverland for MJ to be buried at, I thought it was a good idea at first, until I realised all the people involved. I think Jermaine was used by these people. The Jackson family strike me as quite vulnerable it wasn't just Michael, the rest of the family have attracted sharks and vultures just the same. Michael just got it worse

NO way! gee that is a sick thought. Jermaine and the brothers truly loved Michael.

I honestly think Jermaine was tying to help Michael. He may not have checked all of the facts prior to introducing Tohme to his brother, but I don't think Jermaine would intentionally do something to hurt Michael. If he wanted to do that, he could've written a "tell all" book along time ago for money. Jermaine tried to protect Michael. His hurt over his brother's death can be seen when he talks about him.

Wasn't he writing such a book with a writer before Michael died...?

Wasn't he writing such a book with a writer before Michael died...?

From what I read the guy who said Jermaine was writing a tell all book made it up, (I can't remember his name off the top of my head) to sell his story to the media, another Ian Halperin, Jermaine has always denied contributing to this horific book. If he was he could still do so, I don't believe it. I don't think Jermaine would have done that imo. He seems a genuinely nice person to me and seems to care for Michael . He founded a charity called earth save to help the earth ecologically , I just don't believe anyone that cares for the earth would be connected to harming someone. The siblings did fall out at times and I guess their might have been some jealous and took their revenge out on eachother in this way ie latoya book so who really knows for absolute sure, but I don't think Jermaine is really involved in this.

Last edited:
I have my thoughts on Jermaine... but reality is... we just can't look in his heart, now do we. Still... he has done things regarding Michael that I find questionable. I don't have to sum up the list of pro's and cons I think. They are known.

Hoofmark i know he wrote that silly song awhile back bashing Mj called"" Word to the Bad'' but that doesn't mean he was invloved.

Funny what weird thoughts some people here have. I really hope Jermaine doesn't read these posts. :smilerolleyes:

Fact is, you don't know Jermaine so please don't judge him or make up stories. There might have been arguments between the brothers but these are family matters and absolutely none of your business.

Saying that he was involved in Michael's death is just too much. Let this poor guy mourn. :(

Funny what weird thoughts some people here have. I really hope Jermaine doesn't read these posts. :smilerolleyes:

Fact is, you don't know Jermaine so please don't judge him or make up stories. There might have been arguments between the brothers but these are family matters and absolutely none of your business.

Saying that he was involved in Michael's death is just too much. Let this poor guy mourn. :(

I definitely agree with this post!

From what I read the guy who said Jermaine was writing a tell all book made it up, (I can't remember his name off the top of my head) to sell his story to the media, another Ian Halperin, Jermaine has always denied contributing to this horific book. If he was he could still do so, I don't believe it. I don't think Jermaine would have done that imo. He seems a genuinely nice person to me and seems to care for Michael . He founded a charity called earth save to help the earth ecologically , I just don't believe anyone that cares for the earth would be connected to harming someone. The siblings did fall out at times and I guess their might have been some jealous and took their revenge out on eachother in this way ie latoya book so who really knows for absolute sure, but I don't think Jermaine is really involved in this.

Re the charity thing

"brother of Michael Jackson has a foundation. Allegedly. A little checking on this one seems to confirm that while there IS an Earth Care Foundation (really it's Earth Care International), they have absolutely nothing to do with Jermaine Jackson. Nothing. And apparently, in the past, as recently as 2006, he has claimed that he founded something called Earth Vision International. Again, there IS an Earth Vision International, but it's a film festival taking place in Santa Cruz, CA every year. It is NOT a Jermaine Jackson foundation. In fact, it would appear that there are NO Jermaine Jackson foundations to be found."

http://mockingwords.blogspot.com/2009/08/fake-tributes-benefiting-non-existent.html

Exactly, why is there not more information on this 'Earth Care Foundation'...?

Also folks, forget the Jacksons and Jermaine for a moment... I want to know in general why many of you feel that just because someone is 'family' that makes them whiter than white? Many families are messed up, not all are good sadly and all around the world there are crimes/murders that involve family members, especially siblings... I just don't think 'because they are family' is a good enough reason to rule someone out... thats just my opinion though.

Also folks, forget the Jacksons and Jermaine for a moment... I want to know in general why many of you feel that just because someone is 'family' that makes them whiter than white? Many families are messed up, not all are good sadly and all around the world there are crimes/murders that involve family members, especially siblings... I just don't think 'because they are family' is a good enough reason to rule someone out... thats just my opinion though.

Coz its not legit? Until proved otherwise I believe that to be the case.

You've got a point there. But as long as people don't have any evidence they shouldn't say such things. If they are wrong (and I'm pretty positive they are) they hurt him really bad.

You've got a point there. But as long as people don't have any evidence they shouldn't say such things. If they are wrong (and I'm pretty positive they are) they hurt him really bad.

Fair enough :) I'm just saying that I personally won't rule anyone out right now.

Well, well, well...its about to be struck off...this is the same one linked to Jermaine too(see link below).

Name & Registered Office:
EARTHCARE INTERNATIONAL FOUNDATION
30 ELDON ROAD
READING
BERKSHIRE
RG1 4DL
Company No. 06279508

Date of Incorporation: 14/06/2007

Country of Origin: United Kingdom

Company Type: PRI/LBG/NSC/S.30 (Private, limited by guarantee, no share capital, section 30 of the Companies Act)
Nature of Business (SIC(03)):
None Supplied

Accounting Reference Date: 30/06
Last Accounts Made Up To: (NO ACCOUNTS FILED)
Next Accounts Due: 14/04/2009 OVERDUE
Last Return Made Up To: 14/06/2008
Next Return Due: 12/07/2009 OVERDUE

http://www.thedailystar.net/magazine/2007/04/01/personality.htm

Here it is again too but different address - I wonder what the connection is with the other company "Muslimah Essentials Ltd".

http://www.do-business.net/Indexer/Company/Earthcare-International-Foundation

Well, well, well...its about to be struck off...this is the same one linked to Jermaine too(see link below).

Name & Registered Office:
EARTHCARE INTERNATIONAL FOUNDATION
30 ELDON ROAD
READING
BERKSHIRE
RG1 4DL
Company No. 06279508

Date of Incorporation: 14/06/2007

Country of Origin: United Kingdom

Company Type: PRI/LBG/NSC/S.30 (Private, limited by guarantee, no share capital, section 30 of the Companies Act)
Nature of Business (SIC(03)):
None Supplied

Accounting Reference Date: 30/06
Last Accounts Made Up To: (NO ACCOUNTS FILED)
Next Accounts Due: 14/04/2009 OVERDUE
Last Return Made Up To: 14/06/2008
Next Return Due: 12/07/2009 OVERDUE

http://www.thedailystar.net/magazine/2007/04/01/personality.htm

Here it is again too but different address - I wonder what the connection is with the other company "Muslimah Essentials Ltd".

http://www.do-business.net/Indexer/Company/Earthcare-International-Foundation

Sorry, call me ignorant but I have no idea what all that is about. Could somebody perhaps elaborate? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back