Jermaine's involvement with Michael

Status
Not open for further replies.
Firstly we have to agree to disagree on here a lot - please do not say that my opinion is 'ridiculous' simply because you don't agree. None of us know the answer and so none of us has the authority to say the other is wrong. Besides speculation is allowed in this forum, this is at the top of the page:

MJJC Investigative Unit In this forum we question Michael's death, the latest news and stories surrounding his death and the conspiracy theories - contains heavy spectulation so please if you aren't able to respect the atmosphere of this section do not enter.

Also this is the dictionary definition of 'speculation':

spec⋅u⋅la⋅tion  [spek-yuh-ley-shuhn] Show IPA
Use speculation in a Sentence
–noun
1. the contemplation or consideration of some subject

Jermaine seemed jealous, he may have introduced Tohme to Michael, he had Tohme there at the hospital when the man had been sacked previously and some say Michael feared Tohme, he called for the burial at Neverland which is suspicious due to his link with Tohme and Tohme's link to Colony Capital who own some of Neverland.

Like I said in my other post I question his behaviour and can't rule him out of being investigated - I don't want him to be involved but I do want the truth now Michael has sadly died. To be objective you really shouldn't rule out anyone. I personally don't feel Jermaine wanted to Michael to die, but he is associated with people that I feel might have.

That is my last word to you on the matter as I do not wish to argue with anyone on this. Arguing is too negative, I contribute to this forum in search of the truth for Michael as I feel he deserves this. You have your view which I respect and I hope what you feel is true I really do, please respect my opinion as not all of us agree in this life, agree to disagree and don't patronise my opinion thanks.

Im not attacking you, other people have expressed this view, I'm just looking for actual possibilities that Jermaine is linked to Michaels death, and so far I just dont see any evidence that points to Jermaine even possibly being involved in his death. I am familiar with the meaning of speculation but lets think logically and not jump from Tohme and Jermaine in a business capacity, to being the perpetrators of a murder. And is it really absurd that Jermaine should suggest Neverland as a burial place for Michael? Absolutely not, it was Michaels creation after all.

Tohme and Jermaine are involved in something, they have a relationship, like you say. Tohme himself is highly questionable, I think more will emerge on him soon.

Im more than happy to disagree. I was only asking for clarification on why Jermaine is being put under such scrutiny.

Before anyone posts again, please read here, from "the Prez." He's serious.:

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=75553

This will stop, and NOW. Questions will continue to be asked, because that's what we DO here.

Personally, I doubt Jermaine had anything to do with Michael's death. His behavior SINCE then has been. . . not good. This is a Michael Jackson board. I don't give a rat about anyone else in his family, except his children, and Katherine. . . .

Jermaine.....? I'm not sure...but I really hope that he's not involved in anyway in MJ's death.......

Firstly we have to agree to disagree on here a lot - please do not say that my opinion is 'ridiculous' simply because you don't agree. None of us know the answer and so none of us has the authority to say the other is wrong. Besides speculation is allowed in this forum, this is at the top of the page:

MJJC Investigative Unit In this forum we question Michael's death, the latest news and stories surrounding his death and the conspiracy theories - contains heavy spectulation so please if you aren't able to respect the atmosphere of this section do not enter.

Also this is the dictionary definition of 'speculation':

spec⋅u⋅la⋅tion  [spek-yuh-ley-shuhn] Show IPA
Use speculation in a Sentence
–noun
1. the contemplation or consideration of some subject

Jermaine seemed jealous, he may have introduced Tohme to Michael, he had Tohme there at the hospital when the man had been sacked previously and some say Michael feared Tohme, he called for the burial at Neverland which is suspicious due to his link with Tohme and Tohme's link to Colony Capital who own some of Neverland.

Like I said in my other post I question his behaviour and can't rule him out of being investigated - I don't want him to be involved but I do want the truth now Michael has sadly died. To be objective you really shouldn't rule out anyone. I personally don't feel Jermaine wanted to Michael to die, but he is associated with people that I feel might have.

That is my last word to you on the matter as I do not wish to argue with anyone on this. Arguing is too negative, I contribute to this forum in search of the truth for Michael as I feel he deserves this. You have your view which I respect and I hope what you feel is true I really do, please respect my opinion as not all of us agree in this life, agree to disagree and don't patronise my opinion thanks.

myfavouritewintercoat

I know where you coming from, and you're entitled to your opinion. plus Eeveryone's a suspect. But why would he killed his brother? This is jermaine we are talking about!

Im not attacking you, other people have expressed this view, I'm just looking for actual possibilities that Jermaine is linked to Michaels death, and so far I just dont see any evidence that points to Jermaine even possibly being involved in his death. I am familiar with the meaning of speculation but lets think logically and not jump from Tohme and Jermaine in a business capacity, to being the perpetrators of a murder. And is it really absurd that Jermaine should suggest Neverland as a burial place for Michael? Absolutely not, it was Michaels creation after all.

Tohme and Jermaine are involved in something, they have a relationship, like you say. Tohme himself is highly questionable, I think more will emerge on him soon.

Im more than happy to disagree. I was only asking for clarification on why Jermaine is being put under such scrutiny.

I'm thinking now that Jermaine may have been duped. As it, someone ASKED him, or suggested, that he introduce Tohme to Michael? The connection there is through marriage, that Randy Phillips was once married to Tohme's sister -- so at least they knew each other.

Personally, I can't imagine that Jermaine had anything directly to do with Michael's death. But, he may have been USED, without his knowledge? It just fits too well, that Tohme knew Randy Phillips already; that he was the one who initially set up the 02 concerts, at a time when Michael was not doing well at ALL; that Tohme's body-language was controlling, or even hurtful of Michael. That he didn't return the 5.5 million when he was fired, and a lot else. Jermaine WAS the one who introduced them, and that fact is impossible to ignore. So. . was Jermaine tricked?

As far as suggesting N/L as a burial place? As far as I know, Jermaine was the ONLY person in the family who suggested this. Jermaine was also the only one with connections to Colony Capital. Even a newbie fan knows that Michael never wanted to live at N/L again. Why in the name of GOD would he want to be buried there for eternity? He wouldn't. .

Jermaine WAS the one who introduced them, and that fact is impossible to ignore. So. . was Jermaine tricked?

I would say this is a very clever hint

As far as suggesting N/L as a burial place? As far as I know, Jermaine was the ONLY person in the family who suggested this. Jermaine was also the only one with connections to Colony Capital. Even a newbie fan knows that Michael never wanted to live at N/L again. Why in the name of GOD would he want to be buried there for eternity? He wouldn't.

Forgive me my ignorance, but why then Michael just didn't get over Neverland but wanted to keep it?

I would understand and respect his decision to keep it but not live there anymore, but maybe someone knows something more.

myfavouritewintercoat, you got me there. I guess, he was madly in love with his brother's woman. I hated him for that.

I thought Jermaine has given up singing commercial songs since he become Islam.

I've got more on the Earthcare International Foundation front.

I've looked in to the Los Angeles address given on the company incorporation documents - this is the address listed for Jermaine, Halima and the 84 year old Mr Rashid.

This address also comes up for a company called Weinstock Productions.

I subsequently discovered that Weinstock Productions is a subsidiary of Castle Rock Entertainment.

Castle Rock is now a subsidiary of Warner Bros but prior to that it had links to SONY

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castle_Rock_Entertainment

http://ftvdb.bfi.org.uk/sift/organisation/205876

Weinstock Productions
Started trading
UnknownNationalities

American
Activities

Production (1)
Notes
A division of Castle Rock Pictures.

http://losangeles.blockshopper.com/property/2013011025/7825_capistrano_avenue/

7825 Capistrano Avenue
Los Angeles-Canoga Park, CA 91304

Owner: Fahim Azami (as of January 2007)

Sales History (1992-present)
N/A on June 8, 2005
B: Fahim Azami
S: Ahmad Rahim Azamy

N/A on June 8, 2005
B: Fahim Azami
S: Khalida Rashid

i am not a jermaine fan. i find his actions insensitive and opportunistic at times.

with that said........ i find it preposterous that we can even speculate that he might have been involved in michael's passing?
can't believe i am about to to defend him...... isn't jermaine the one that got T Mez to defend michael?
jermaine may not have the best judgement in hindsight (intro thome thome....)
but being involved in the death of michael. that is offensive even for me WHO IS NOT A JERMAINE FAN.

but i guess in seeking the truth...no stone should be left unturned. i am just not going to that stone.

Re: Do you think Jermaine was involved?

There is no way to really know. Jermaine may have been "used" in various ways. Don't know that, either. The connections that I see, from facts, are that Jermaine introduced Michael to Tohme. Tohme was involved with Colony Capital. Colony Capital acquired a substantial percentage of the ownership of Neverland. Jermaine was pushing heavily for Michael to be buried at Neverland (something I can't imagine Michael would have wanted). Neverland as a theme-park could generate enormous revenues. But was Jermaine directly involved with Michael's death? I doubt it. I sure hope not.

do you think Jermaine has deep seated jealousy of Michael?

I've been asked by the thread starter to close the thread. Wasn't the poster intentions to offend anyone.

Thread Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back