Joan Rivers making fun of Michael's death

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps her time can be spent more wisely listening to and taking heed to the words of "Man in the Mirror."

Here's what happens when....
Broken_Mirror.jpg

can this thread be deleted.....i don't wanna see this anymore :(

I've always hated her even before this. She's made her entire living out of being a stupid Wh*re to everyone else and not caring about anything except for making lightening quick come backs to peoples appearances and clothing.
If you want to be a b*tch, then you have to have back up i always say. You either have to be, thin, goodlooking, or well dressed or all of them. Ofcousre ideally you wouldn't be mean, but she has none of these.

That's not joke at all. How could she do that? Oh Gosh... her face... I think she's the worst ever...

Can anyone share her twitter link please~? I want to see it~! Thanks~!

who is Joan rivers and what does she do? Is she important, in any sense?

If Joan Rivers want's to see something scary, she should just look in the mirror. She's had more plastic surgery than most people in hollywood.

Just let it go. Use your energy on something positive. Listen to a Michael song. You'll feel better.

April, I was going to say the same thing! LOL! She needs to look at the man, er, woman in the mirror and make that change!! I remember when Karen Carpenter of the Carpenters died, she made jokes about her too.

I guess Joan thinks those crued things are funny, but she is really LAME to make jokes at other peoples expense.

Joan, look in the mirror, sweetheart!!

I sincerely wish with every part of my being that she gets hit by a truck and soon.

That is all.

...geesh i can say some nasty things. I just got no tolerance for it anymore, because the world is a darker place - just dull - more grey - since MJ left

Last edited:
She's sick! Who does she think she is? I dont even know who she is.
I want to smack her on her ugly face:angry:
Get a life Joan... whoever you are.

It's a sad commentary when someone as evil and hideously ugly as Joan Rivers is still alive and classy people like Karen Carpenter and Michael Jackson are dead.

That shriveled up has been needs to go somewhere and STFU!!

She is so desperate and so not funny that this is the best she can manage, shame on the people who actually go to see her. She made fun of 9/11, if she can try to get cheap laughs out of a tragedy of that magnitude and the misery it caused she has no scruples at all. Tell you what Joan, if your daughter or your grandson dies, lets all fall about laughing about it. Maybe we should all write to QVC and tell them that as long as they have her and her overpriced, tacky jewellry on we won't buy anything from them, and we can thow Uril Geller at them as well.

yes the phuck i did. that woman cannot talk shit for shit. her daughter's a mess, she got dumped and stuck w/ a kid, they both have body issues. it'snot a funnymatter when u have body dysmorphic disorder and they acn't see that so i pitty them

I was appalled to see what Joan Rivers had the nerve to say on Access Hollywood. But, it doesn't surprise me. Access Hollywood is owned by NBC, who in turn has purchased the Bashir Documentary. They even had the nerve to show it the day after MJs 1 month death anniversary. I invite all MJ fans to join me in vowing to NEVER watch Access Hollywood again. Please feel free to also join me in adding negative feedback to Access Hollywood's facebook page sharing our dissatisifaction with the airing of this DISGUSTING segment.

yes the phuck i did. that woman cannot talk shit for shit. her daughter's a mess, she got dumped and stuck w/ a kid, they both have body issues. it'snot a funnymatter when u have body dysmorphic disorder and they acn't see that so i pitty them

She is so messed up, Soso Deaf!! I look at her and cringe. She can go to H e double hockey sticks!!

What a disgusting woman... Joan Rivers. On her Twitter page, but also to TMZ reporters, she is joking about Michael Jackson. She even went as far as saying that now he's dead, she can let her grandson walk outside alone again.

I am so furious to see this. I'm against violence, but she is threatening my stand on that. Bah!

Yeah, he can walk outside alone again because she is his scarecrow!

This coming from a woman(using the term loosly) whose husband killed himself?? Maybe so not to have to look at her mug again.

OOP. I know that was mean, but so is she, but he molestation accusations and jokes really hurt and embarrased him and that is not his legacy.

Poor, poor, pooor old woman, for she is really happy that someone has died, hope the karma does not hurt her...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back