Joan Rivers making fun of Michael's death

Status
Not open for further replies.
She has al these bad things to say about others who are already gone, but she's the one that no one will let a tear for when she goes.
In fact, if she dies they wouldn't know what to do with her.
Putting her in the ground or burning her can't be done because that will be polution caused by all that plastic on and in her body!

She's a effin' joke, she's horrible. And these jokes....nah, i won't even go there. This is simply a horrible person. Lately i'm watching the show called Nip/Tuck, it's about two plastic surgeons and their lives, it's very very good and in your face, and the bitch made three appearances in it. As soon as i see her appearing in the episode..i'm like 'Hell no, please leave, right now.' annoying as hell, and totally not funny in any way.

Fortunately, that' the only episode she's on AFAIK. I haven't seen her in any other.

Off Topic: Nip/Tuck's awesome! :D

I dont want to start anything, but some of the things said in this thread are no better than what Ms Rivers said herself. Im deeply upset by the hate and venom in this thread. What Ms Rivers had said is disgusting, but shes a 'comedian', not a very good one, but she will use any material she can and make it vile, its her job - as Ive said before Michael dealt with this all his life, we certainly cant expect it to change in death.

Fighting Hate with Hate will never work. It just makes this world even more disgusting than it already is.

I dont want to start anything, but some of the things said in this thread are no better than what Ms Rivers said herself. Im deeply upset by the hate and venom in this thread. What Ms Rivers had said is disgusting, but shes a 'comedian', not a very good one, but she will use any material she can and make it vile, its her job - as Ive said before Michael dealt with this all his life, we certainly cant expect it to change in death.

Fighting Hate with Hate will never work. It just makes this world even more disgusting than it already is.

Thankyou. Lets try and fight hate with love, like Michael showed us. Joan Rivers comments were tasteless and she was out to get a cheap laugh. Lets try not to sink to her level and focus on the positives. :)

Thread closed, it's turning into a breeding ground for hate, and has run its course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back