Joan Rivers making fun of Michael's death

Status
Not open for further replies.
She was asked about the recent "roast" she received. They asked "who would you like to roast" - she replied Michael Jackson.
Then she quickly changed it to "Brooke Shields"- and how BS was exploiting MJ's death for some face time.

THAT QUACK is the meanest, most ugliest, despicable, untalented, person alive.

WTF is joan slivers.

joint-1.gif

She is so desperate and so not funny that this is the best she can manage, shame on the people who actually go to see her. She made fun of 9/11, if she can try to get cheap laughs out of a tragedy of that magnitude and the misery it caused she has no scruples at all. Tell you what Joan, if your daughter or your grandson dies, lets all fall about laughing about it. Maybe we should all write to QVC and tell them that as long as they have her and her overpriced, tacky jewellry on we won't buy anything from them, and we can thow Uril Geller at them as well.

She also made a joke when her own husband died, so she certainly wouldn't care about Michael. I wasn't that suprised to be honest. She's a nasty woman. Make fun of her daughter though and see what happens. She'll go off on you. Like others have said, Joan can dish it out but can't take it. A pathetic old ugly hag she is.

Making fun of anybody's death let alone someone who is THE greatest man in history is completely unjustified, bitter and disgusting. I wonder how the plastic surgeons felt when she asked to looked like Lucifer...

LOL michaelfanno1 LOL!!!!

I was turing channels on the TV and saw her new show How Did You Get So Rich, and she made a joke about herself. She was knocking on someones door and they were looking through the peep hole at her I guess, and she said, "I guess they don't recognize me after all of the plastic surgeries." LOL! I then turned the channel.

I despised her since she made cruel jokes about my favorite female singer, Karen Carpenter, who died of Anorexia in 1983, at 32 years old.

Joan needs mental help!

She reminds me of that Madame puppet from solid gold and that was early 80's, now she just looks like the crept keeper. I usually lurk around but she tore her tail on that one, OLD bitty.

Joan Rivers has said much worse things about other people. She's old and just does not care anymore...I would just ignore her.

Joan Rivers is a b*tch, I have nothing more to say about her, she's an absolute b*tch!
I've never liked her ever since she started to make jokes about Johnny Depp and everytime I see her on tv I can puke ugh, and now she's doing this with Michael she's going way too far!
She always has things to say about others but she should look in the mirror for a change I think the mirror would burst in 10.000 pieces! :laugh:

Last edited:
Joan Rivers is a bitch, I have nothing more to say about her, she's an absolute bitch!
I've never liked her ever since she started to make jokes about Johnny Depp and everytime I see her on tv I can puke ugh, and now she's doing this with Michael she's going way too far!
She always has things to say about others but she should look in the mirror for a change I think the mirror would burst in 10,000 pieces! :laugh:
Wow never heard of someone taking jabs at depp and what has she said which as I said cus barely any comics made fun of him.

Looking at some pics of them together, her and her daughter look quite similar. They must have used the same plastic surgeon who clearly only knows how to do one style!
They both look like something from Donnie Darko!

Has she not made jokes about Liz Taylor too? I have no idea how she can do that, Liz looks half her age and 100x better than that manikin ever will.

wow if i was as ugly as her ied have a labotomy or a headsectomy better still stick a bag over her head with eye slits
:puke:

Her 15 minutes of fame were up in the 80s. She's just trying to keep relevant by being "edgy."

She reminds me of that Madame puppet from solid gold and that was early 80's, now she just looks like the crept keeper. I usually lurk around but she tore her tail on that one, OLD bitty.

OMG! LMAO!!! you're right!!!

She's hardly one to get upset over, who sold out concerts mj, who was loved all over the world mj, who at his memorial had everyone crying for him mj, and who's name are they mentioning mj.

In the last 2 months or more i've never heard her name so her answer the a twitter page should be = plastic media seeking idiot who without opening her mouth I don't know who would bother about her tbh!

She's a effin' joke, she's horrible. And these jokes....nah, i won't even go there. This is simply a horrible person. Lately i'm watching the show called Nip/Tuck, it's about two plastic surgeons and their lives, it's very very good and in your face, and the bitch made three appearances in it. As soon as i see her appearing in the episode..i'm like 'Hell no, please leave, right now.' annoying as hell, and totally not funny in any way.

Just now i was on IMDB, and checking out info about Nip/Tuck...i wanted to know for sure how many more episodes i was gonna see the witch again. I then stumbled upon some very stupid talk about her and MJ.

This :

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001672/board/thread/132247655

Can't believe that people are so stupid. I replied there though, i simply could not do nothing. I am Bigkabuto there.

Well if she's made fun out of Michael & Elizabeth Taylor then she's quite clearly Jealous of them!
Stupid old bag...

WOah! I know youre all angry and that, but come on guys, wishing death and Senile dementia on someone isnt really on is it? I in no way condone what JRivers is saying and am appalled... but cant we all take a leaf out of Michaels book? no matter how angry or hurt he was, he never resorted to this kind of behaviour. We dont have to like it, but We do just have to accept that this is going to happen. Michael was plagued with it all his life, and unfortunatly it wont be any different in death... but learn to fight them with LOVE not HATE... there is alot of venom in this thread.

Woah, making jokes about Karen Carpenter, MJ, AND 9/11?!!?
What a sophisticated lady. Does anybody actually watch her shows or listen to her jokes anymore? I have a feeling that whenever she makes a joke anymore, the majority of responses are just "heh...whatever..."

She's a horrible human for obvious reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back