Joe Jackson: 'Someone should pay'

Interesting interview. I can see Joe cared about his son and is suffering. I know he was proud of Michael like he said in the interview.

If this was, Tom Hanks, Tom Cruise, Steven Spielberg or Woody Allen the Media would be in an Uproar. They would probably have launced their own Investigation calling the Death a Homicide or Murder before the Autopsy was complete.

The Jackson Family have to lead the media into the direction and angle of how the murder of Michael Jackson should be reported and even then, they( media) still come up short.

I didnt view the video.

hopefully someday you'll also pay joe for what you did to him . nobody forgets that nobody contributed to his death more than you . yes murray killed him physically, but you killed him emotionally, psychologically ...etc . enjoy his money now .

I found it very interesting that Joe said "EVERYONE involved" should pay and then the reporter asked "the doctors?" the Joe replying "no EVERYONE".

oe just wants to set the groundwork to sue AEG for his lost money from his deals with allgood. murray hasnt got any money so no point going after him

I found it very interesting that Joe said "EVERYONE involved" should pay and then the reporter asked "the doctors?" the Joe replying "no EVERYONE".

Did he include himself in that equation? Not even 2 weeks before Michael died, Joe & Allgood Entertainment were suing MJ for $40 million.

hopefully someday you'll also pay joe for what you did to him . nobody forgets that nobody contributed to his death more than you . yes murray killed him physically, but you killed him emotionally, psychologically ...etc . enjoy his money now .

aaaaaaand now I see why you were banned from KOP boards

Joe is right Michael was indeed murdered and someone and or group should pay. But nothing is going to happen. Murray will walk because if a trial were to happen the real conspirators (the ones who kept him "cash poor" and now controlling Jackson's estate, fortune and 50%) will be linked to Murray I E AEG and others. This will not be allowed to happen. The mrdia is a major part of kepping the sheep destracted with paternity non sense and Michael Jackson "drug addict" slander and liable.

Note how fast Michael was in handcuffs and demonized by this same media(this includes TMZ) and the police from a false accussation with no evidents. Yet Murray is walking around free giving interviews.

There was a plan made long ago. It consists of every lie and every attack they made up against Michael Jackson. This like all global conspiracies cannot be fully exercised with out the "major media's" particapation.

HemlochDevi

aaaaaaand now I see why you were banned from KOP boards

well, the administrator who banned me believes mj was using 50 aliases to get drugs and posted her "proof" and when i tried to explain that was not true at all , and that i did not even believe the investigation into klien had anything to do with mj's death , i got banned the very next day , although she wants everybody to believe i was banned because of the family . I just wonder why she did not post since the autopsy results were made public. her stories and theories went down the toilet .

oe just wants to set the groundwork to sue AEG for his lost money from his deals with allgood. murray hasnt got any money so no point going after him

Elusive, you hit the nail on the head for me....

if anyone in the Jackson family really knew someone that was planning to kill or harm Michael harshly...do you really think they wouldn't do all they can to stop it................................???
Ummm???

when you loose someone close to you... the first reaction is to throw blame... they are hurting and they are hurting deeply...........they lost a part of them...

BUT

with something of this magnitude... I think it will serve them best to not have their emotions dictate things (easier said than done right???)...

all I know is ... things don't add up....some things that some in the family has said... and definitely what the media harps on........

just don't add up..

And you can read Joe's mind how, exactly?
did i say i could. its my opinion based on him being joe and his well documented history. him messing with mj via rowe and allgood hardly helped mj to get a decent nights sleep did it

Someone should pay, as this is now classed as a homicide. I would imagine it was difficult MJ family menbers to help Michael with all the doctors and hangers on who surrounded MJ closing him off to the world.

I am in complete support of Michael's family. Michael's FATHER loves him. Michael forgave him. So please stop attacking him, Michael would not want this.

I agree with Joe 100%. Everyone should pay.

I kind of feel bad for joe because you can tell he is hurting. I don't like him, but in the end, that is his son. I actually think Michael was Joe's favorite and that's why he was extra hard on him. He expected more from Michael what he didn't from his brothers. Michael was the one who represented the group, spoke to berry gordy, sang etc. I think joe secretly wanted to be like Michael. And Michael does talk like joe, well, in some parts. Like when he said, "Of course!" that was like hearing Michael. And I do believe Joe didn't really know how to demonstrate his love and support to Michael and his siblings. I had a piano teacher like that in High school. When you did "bad" or his version of bad he would scream at you and put u down. But when you did good, you know you did excellent when all he says is "ok, thats fine' or he'll just smile. Never will my teacher say "wow, excellent job!" or "what an improvement!" and thats exactly how Joe is.

It didn't look like he was hurting 3 days after his son died here (bloo-ray technology!):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H27665VPRmQ

Sorry, I find it very hard to believe your theory after seeing example after example on how much Joe "loved" his son.

I kind of feel bad for joe because you can tell he is hurting. I don't like him, but in the end, that is his son. I actually think Michael was Joe's favorite and that's why he was extra hard on him. He expected more from Michael what he didn't from his brothers. Michael was the one who represented the group, spoke to berry gordy, sang etc. I think joe secretly wanted to be like Michael. And Michael does talk like joe, well, in some parts. Like when he said, "Of course!" that was like hearing Michael. And I do believe Joe didn't really know how to demonstrate his love and support to Michael and his siblings. I had a piano teacher like that in High school. When you did "bad" or his version of bad he would scream at you and put u down. But when you did good, you know you did excellent when all he says is "ok, thats fine' or he'll just smile. Never will my teacher say "wow, excellent job!" or "what an improvement!" and thats exactly how Joe is.

It didn't look like he was hurting 3 days after his son died here (bloo-ray technology!):

Sorry, I find it very hard to believe your theory after seeing example after example on how much Joe "loved" his son.
yes and no. I agree Joe was very wrong when he announced his company and what not. But I think what really is finally affecting joe is the fact that his son was murdered. That, and because i guess he finally realized that he never told him how proud he was, and it took for Michael to die so that Joe can open his eyes and finally realize how much Michael meant and affected the world. Joe was blinded before and didn't see this. I still don't like him because i sort of blame him too for Michael's insecurities, but I cannot deny the fact that Joe IS Michael's dad, and no matter what happens between them he loves him and Michael loved him back.

yes I picked up on that too...Even Joe knows that there were MORE PEOPLE involved than just the doctors.(I use this term very loosely when speaking of those murderers). I not only found it interesting I also found it so very very sad.

You only see what you want to see and this isn't the first time you slagged off family.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lx2QZSHri6w

I thought it was tasteless too but then again that is Joe in public trying to not show his pain. This is him outside of his home. Notice the difference?

You only see what you want to see and this isn't the first time you slagged off family.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lx2QZSHri6w

I thought it was tasteless too but then again that is Joe in public trying to not show his pain. This is him outside of his home. Notice the difference?

Yeah, that's the same press conference where he promoted AGAIN his new "bloo-ray technology."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1sEJASNhqs

It's not even tacky what Joe did - it's sacrilegious.

yes and no. I agree Joe was very wrong when he announced his company and what not. But I think what really is finally affecting joe is the fact that his son was murdered. That, and because i guess he finally realized that he never told him how proud he was, and it took for Michael to die so that Joe can open his eyes and finally realize how much Michael meant and affected the world. Joe was blinded before and didn't see this. I still don't like him because i sort of blame him too for Michael's insecurities, but I cannot deny the fact that Joe IS Michael's dad, and no matter what happens between them he loves him and Michael loved him back.

This explanation is much more realistic that the others I've heard. Thank you for your words.

Back