John Landis says Michael Jackson was too ‘grotesque’ to film

No, have you met him? I would have loved to have met him

Yes, I have met him, when I was really young. My Mom however met him more. And Qbee already posted that his nose was nothing but his own, so no need for me to drag it more.

I don't care if Mike had 2 nose jobs or 2 million nose jobs. He's still the same person to me and why do so many people make a big deal about it? It was his own business

I don't care if Mike had 2 nose jobs or 2 million nose jobs. He's still the same person to me and why do so many people make a big deal about it? It was his own business

I don't care either. I just wish he hadn't lied about the number of nose jobs he had because it makes it easier for people to question or even dismiss anything else he says, no matter how valid. It would have been better if he had been honest or hadn't said anything at all.

What discoid lupus did to Michael's nose and lips:

Lupus is a chronic, autoimmune disease that can damage any part of the body (skin, joints and/or organs inside the body). Normally our immune system produces proteins called antibodies that protect the body from foreign substances, like bacteria and viruses. With lupus, your immune system cannot tell the difference between these foreign invaders and your body's healthy tissues and creates autoantibodies ("auto" means "self") to attack and destroy healthy tissue. These autoantibodies cause inflammation, pain, and damage in various parts of the body.

I'm 100% sure most of the surgeries on his nose and/or lips were reconstructive since lupus attacked and destroyed those tissues which it isn't the same than plastic surgery. Michael would not say he had more reconstructive surgeries since he never revealed publicly he had also lupus.

I don't care either. I just wish he hadn't lied about the number of nose jobs he had because it makes it easier for people to question or even dismiss anything else he says, no matter how valid. It would have been better if he had been honest or hadn't said anything at all.

When he was asked i wished he'd said ''It's none of your damn business'' but he was too nice to do that

I can't conceive some fans believe Michael had tons of plastic surgery. :doh: And having botox is not part of it.

The doctor who examined Michael in 1993 ordered by that bastard Sneddon:

DR. STRICK: Michael had a disease vitiligo in which the pigment is lost and attempts had been made to bring that pigment back which had been unsuccessful so he tried to bleach it out so it would be one colour. Lupus is also an autoimmune disease and he also had skin involvement, which had destroyed part of the skin of his nose and his nasal surgeries and all were really reconstructive, to try and look normal.

QUESTION: So all these nose reconstructions you’re saying was as a result of him treating his lupus?

DR. STRICK: The first one was to try and reconstruct from some scar tissue and obstruction that had happened with the skin there. It didn’t work out very well and all subsequent attempts were to make it right. I think he was trying to look like a normal guy as best as that he could.”

Im getting sick n tired and how ppl make a damn fuss bout how mj had plastic surgrey on his nose and how many times he had it done DANG IT WAS HIS BODY HIS BUSINESS!!!! NO BODY ELSE

I don't know how much plastic surgery Michael has had but i do think that the amount he had has been greatly exaggerated by the media and general public. Michael change in appearance was mainly because of weight loss/weight gain, different hairstyles (Yes a change of hairstyle can change your appearance. This Is It proved that when the curls returned) and vitiligo.

Wow I think Landis sounds grotesque. People can really say some very mean things. If that's the only reason he could find not to work with him again then I'm glad it didn't happen especially having saying those things about Michael. People don't even take in consideration for ones' children nor family members of how that would make them feel.

Back