Jordan Chandler Discussion Thread

Diane Demon gives a rundown of the dentist chair confession scenario and she had access to Evan's police report and a lot of leaked stuff. She says that Evan only TOLD Jordan that re taping it all to get him to confess. He lied to his son. I will try and find her account and post it here.
I know, but I believe he's lying about this being lie.

I do believe he taped them. He claims it on the Schwartz tape too, why bother lying there? Convince Schwartz even when he admits he knows nothing about what MJ/Jordan do together and doesn't have any proof of molestation or anything untoward? So what use would these calls be or would saying this be?

Like I said, he had the capabilities and the psychopathy to do it.

Talking about false allegations. Sean Penn did a great documentary called "Witch Hunt". It's kind of ironic, though that it was aired by MSNBC who had their share in the witch hunt against Michael...
Anyway, the docu is up on YT, it has 7 parts, this is the first one, you can find the rest.

Thank you so much for this, respect77, what an eye-opener. Those poor people, and it is exactly what happened to Michael with the same untrained, overzealous, intrusive interrogations of the children. It's actually amazing that only Jason Francia and of course Chandler and Arvizos cooperated; and shows how much the children loved Michael that so many of them withstood that kind of horrible questioning. I feel so sorry for the victims in this movie and it is so interesting that the D.A., like Sneddon, got re-elected so many times--with no accountability for the damage he caused, no punishment, only promotion. Something is very wrong with the power the prosecutors and sheriffs have to control and force convictions on innocent people. Our justice system is deeply flawed. Good job, Sean Penn!

I know, but I believe he's lying about this being lie.

I do believe he taped them. He claims it on the Schwartz tape too, why bother lying there? Convince Schwartz even when he admits he knows nothing about what MJ/Jordan do together and doesn't have any proof of molestation or anything untoward? So what use would these calls be or would saying this be?

Like I said, he had the capabilities and the psychopathy to do it.

Well, he could use this as a threat. He was trying to intimidate June and Dave to go along with him in his takedown of Michael. What does he say on the Schwartz tape exactly? (sorry I can't remember right now) He was trying to stop them from going on tour and he had already gotten Rothman in on it. I mean wouldn't Michael have noticed a tape recorder in the room? How sophisticated was the technology in 93? It's not really that important anyway whether he did or not, right?

Who was the person that talked Michael into settling the 1993 case? I don't believe that Michael just chose to settle that case on his own.

One theory is related to the disgusting strip search of Michael's private parts by Sneddon and court appointed doctors. MJ made a video statememnt about how humiliating it was. Also they had the photos and refused to return them to him after he was acquited in 05, so they still have them. The theory is that this was so horrible a violation of Michael's privacy, just so traumatic in so many ways, putting him naked like that like a slave on the block, that Michael said no more. The other part of this is the photos would have been brought out (potentially) at trial, and Larry Feldman would have made a big effort to get them introduced as evidence in a civil trial and also if there had been a criminal trial the prosecutors would have broughtt them out, which snake Sneddon tried to do even in 2005!!! So many things got leaked to the tabloids in spite of gag orders that the chances of these photos being leaked were substantial.

In any case, Michael was desperate to make it all go away. He was a basket case, according to some, including LMP and Elizabeth Taylor, and they both wanted him to settle. Of course, who knows the real truth. The other thing is Hughes says that the judge made all these rulings that helped Chandler side b/c due to Jordan being 13 at the time of filing, he was considered a child under CA law and so was entitled to an expedited trial (in case a child would forget details and so needed a quick trial). This made the defense not have enough time to prepare. Getting ready for trial in April was going to be impossible. I blame Larry Feldman as well as Evan for all this. The only people who benefitted were lawyers (and Jordan of course).

^^I read somewhere that the DA said they were going to post his pictures in the community to shame him to leave. I don't see why the photos should influence Michael to settle, though, unless at that time he did not know his penis did not match Jordan's description. Could it be the trauma of the search that influenced him rather than the photos? I know I was stripped searched at the airport in London when I was like 24 and it was so traumatic that I could not sleep for 2 whole nights. I pretended it was due to jet lag, but every night the experience kept going over & over in my head. I hope this never happens to anyone here, because it is the way the search is done that makes it a traumatic or non-traumatic experience.

There has to be someone who Michael spoke to & told why the settlement was made from his point of view.

By the way I thought it was the insurance company that paid Jordan & not Michael himself. I saw someone state ^^that Jordan was living on Michael's money.

JC_doc1.gif

This brings out that Michael is a public figure and that his name, image and likeness have commercial value and are an important element of his earning capacity, including the future on his earnings and potential income.

This is why he settled with the Chandler's, Evan, June and Jordy. There is no business like Show Business!
http://s833.beta.photobucket.com/user/apple_lutz99/media/Michael Jackson/JC_doc1.gif.html

It's actually amazing that only Jason Francia and of course Chandler and Arvizos cooperated; and shows how much the children loved Michael that so many of them withstood that kind of horrible questioning.

When I watched it I thought that too. How easy it was for these prosecutors to get the children lie! And often these people's own children! So much about the myth that the media kept repeating during Michael's trial that "children don't lie about such things". They do when they are led to lie or have a motive to lie. It's one more thing that shows how weak the case against Michael was. Even with such coercive and improper questioning methods after interviewing dozens of kids, all they could come up with was the pretty weak minded Jason Francia, who basically admitted in 2005 that he said things to the police because he was "trying to figure out how to get out of there" (meaning the interrogation).

jamba;3767292 said:
One theory is related to the disgusting strip search of Michael's private parts by Sneddon and court appointed doctors. MJ made a video statememnt about how humiliating it was. Also they had the photos and refused to return them to him after he was acquited in 05, so they still have them. The theory is that this was so horrible a violation of Michael's privacy, just so traumatic in so many ways, putting him naked like that like a slave on the block, that Michael said no more. The other part of this is the photos would have been brought out (potentially) at trial, and Larry Feldman would have made a big effort to get them introduced as evidence in a civil trial and also if there had been a criminal trial the prosecutors would have broughtt them out, which snake Sneddon tried to do even in 2005!!! So many things got leaked to the tabloids in spite of gag orders that the chances of these photos being leaked were substantial.

This is only what the media claims as to why Michael settled. They want to make it sound like Michael settled because those photos were incriminating. It's a myth. The photos did not match and were not incriminating. Sure, the search was humiliating and that humiliation might have played a part in why Michael perhaps wanted the whole thing to go away. But it's a media myth that he settled because he was afraid of those pictures getting introduced to court. In fact, Larry Feldman was more afraid of them!
In January 1994 he filed a motion in which he wanted the photos get barred from the civil trial!!

“Feldman said he filed a motion in court that is a "multiple choice" request: Jackson may provide copies of the police photographs, submit to a second search, or the court may bar the photographs from the civil trial as evidence.”

http://articles.latimes.com/1994-01-05/local/me-8514_1_michael-jackson

It were the Chandlers who fought for those pics getting barred from court, not Michael! Why if, as the media claims, they were such a match? LOL.

Geraldine Hughes' book is a good book as to why Michael settled. It has nothing to do with the photos. We have talked about it earlier in this thread:
http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/t...Thread/page7?p=3755552&viewfull=1#post3755552

Last edited:
^ Yep, both these things were talked about already in this thread! Also Hughes book explains very well why there was a settlement. It was to protect MJ rights to a fair criminal trial, he wanted to stop the Civil trial before there was a criminal trial because if the civil trial would go first it would had given Sneedon an unfair advantage knowing MJs defense from his Civil trial for the same allegations. And MJ lost the motion to stop the Civil trial from goin first and Sneddon won his motion to basically know all of MJ defense for a criminal trial. NOT GOOD!

Well, he could use this as a threat. He was trying to intimidate June and Dave to go along with him in his takedown of Michael. What does he say on the Schwartz tape exactly? (sorry I can't remember right now) He was trying to stop them from going on tour and he had already gotten Rothman in on it. I mean wouldn't Michael have noticed a tape recorder in the room? How sophisticated was the technology in 93? It's not really that important anyway whether he did or not, right?

I don't know if I believe he taped them in the room together, but on the phone I do.

The Stein's had taped MJ easily, I doubt MJ noticed.

Re: the photos, thanks to the Chandler's MJ had the option to proceed with the civil case without those pictures being involved. They were Sneddon's best evidence according to so many, and yet the Chandler's did not want them in the case and Michael could have done the whole thing without them.

The Chandlers still could have filed criminal charges and testified against Michael in spite of the settlement. I believe the Chandlers liked being supported by the media who still, even now, love to claim that the 1993 case was strong and the Chandlers were telling the truth. So why didn't they, (and especially Evan), go to trial with that mess at some time between 1994 and 1999 (when the statute of limitations expired), and tell their so-called "truth"? I don't believe for a minute that they were afraid of the publicity or angry MJ fans. They were publisher-shopping a book just days after the public announcement of the settlement. And personally, I don't think Ray seemed to be concerned for his family about "angry MJ fans" when he was all over the media pushing his book in 2004. Also, June's testimony in Michael's 2005 trial was extremely flimsy, in my opinion. I think that there was just as much wrong with the 1993 case as the 2003 case.

Last edited:
"J.D. Shapiro - a Hollywood screenwriter. Although his résumé includes the Mel Brooks-directed comedy Men in Tights...

Not long after becoming a professional, Shapiro experienced the kind of fairy-tale career moment of which every would-be screenwriter dreams. Shapiro became friendly with his dentist, Evan Chandler, who had aspirations of a show-business career. Chandler mentioned that one of his patients worked for comedy legend Mel Brooks, the director of spoof movies including Blazing Saddles and Spaceballs. Interest in the classic Robin Hood character had recently been revived by the release of the Kevin Costner hit Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves, so a light bulb went off: “Instead of Friar Tuck, I saw Mel playing ‘Rabbi Tuckman,’ and everything fell in place,” Shapiro recalls. He wrote the script that became Robin Hood: Men in Tights, which Chandler presented to Brooks’ associate."

http://www.scriptmag.com/features/writer-profiles/beyond-the-page-funny-changes-everything

Evan Chandler isn't much of a "Screenwriter" when the real screenwriter is J.D. Shapiro of the movie, "Robin Hood: Men In Tights"

5960995_std.jpg

Nightmare comes to Neverland: Michael Jackson's career may be ruined, even if child abuse allegations are proved false, writes Phil Reeves in Washington PHIL REEVES SUNDAY 29 AUGUST 1993

"This was followed by allegations in the Hollywood Reporter, a film industry trade paper, that Chandler co-wrote a script for Mel Brooks's latest movie, Robin Hood: Men In Tights, based on an idea suggested by his son. It said he wanted to start a film production company, with Jackson paying the dollars 20m start-up costs."

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...writes-phil-reeves-in-washington-1463983.html

It's too bad that this particular journalist didn't look further into Evan Chandler's background and had seen that Evan and Jordy were not close and that Evan Chandler was a deadbeat Dad, not paying his Child Support to his Exwife, June Chandler. Evan wants to rewrite HIStory!

The argument that the photos getting leaked was an element of the decision to settle did NOT come from the media, at least that's not where I read it. I read it in Willa Stillwater's book 'M Poetica.' She and Joie Collins have the blog Dancing with the elephant.

“Feldman said he filed a motion in court that is a "multiple choice" request: Jackson may provide copies of the police photographs, submit to a second search, or the court may bar the photographs from the civil trial as evidence.”

The statement from Feldman is weird to me--submit to SECOND search? WHY??? They spent like 30 minutes photographing and videotaping?? OR provide copies (to him?) WHY??? That means he had NOT seen them btw. OR have the court bar them from the civil suit? Wouldn't this be up to the judge to decide whether or not the photos would be introduced as evidence? Feldman is a lowlife scumbag so I don't know what he's up to here. Maybe he was trying to put more pressure on MJ to settle. This was their endgame--settlement. They did not want to go to trial where they could (and hopefully would) lose. So everything, every leak to the press, etc, was to put pressure on Michael to settle. Feldman did all kinds of low stuff, hounding Pellicano trying to get everything that Pellicano dug up. Lawsuits flying around. I despise Feldman.

I am well aware of Geraldine Hughes book. And I am aware of her arguments why MJ settled. I was trying to suggest something else that I recently read. But that was clearly a big mistake. Yes, you can say Michael wouldn't mind having the photos of his penis, etc. blasted worldwide but I find that hard to believe since it is very shameful in and of itself (I would hate it), and he was a very private and dignified man.

We are all trying to contribute to the conversation, so that's why I repeated something I thought was interesting that I read in Willa's book.

BTW, I have a copy of Richard Gardener's True and False Accusations of Child Abuse and have made excerpts of the chapter on how to tell true and false statement from the accusing child. Gardener interviewed Jordan in Oct, 93. I can post some of this if anyone is interested.

Last edited:
^^I read somewhere that the DA said they were going to post his pictures in the community to shame him to leave. I don't see why the photos should influence Michael to settle, though, unless at that time he did not know his penis did not match Jordan's description. Could it be the trauma of the search that influenced him rather than the photos? I know I was stripped searched at the airport in London when I was like 24 and it was so traumatic that I could not sleep for 2 whole nights. I pretended it was due to jet lag, but every night the experience kept going over & over in my head. I hope this never happens to anyone here, because it is the way the search is done that makes it a traumatic or non-traumatic experience.

There has to be someone who Michael spoke to & told why the settlement was made from his point of view.

By the way I thought it was the insurance company that paid Jordan & not Michael himself. I saw someone state ^^that Jordan was living on Michael's money.

I know someone who was also strip searched in London airport. He is an architect and was living in Spain but he was born in Peru and had a Peruvian passport. He was meeting his brother in London, who flew in from Peru. So the Brits took my friend aside, stripped him, and claimed they found cocaine in his clothing, belt. He knew it was false so he held his ground, and after a few hours of being terrified what was going to happened to him, they released him. I am so sorry that happened to you. What made it even mpore traumatic was that Boteach says that MJ says that Joe used to strip them naked and oil them up before he beat them. So it was a replay of the earlier abuse and caused all those emotions from the past to recycle.

The thing with the insurance has me puzzled b/c i have read that Michael made the last payment not too long before he passed away. Maybe the insurance settled the case but Michael was responsible for paying the settlement amount over time in various lump payments? Just a guess.

A second search: to humiliate and degrade him, and the excuse being I'm sure that they hoped Jackson's penis would have magically changed in the meantime. To hand over the photos to Larry Feldman - well, that's easy to understand why, so Larry could see them and help amend their description with Jordan and it would also be a bad situation for Michael, who would then risk these photos being leaked, the way the Chandler's had leaked everything. Why would any sane person hand over these photos? And to bar them from the case - because they knew there was not a match as Jackson had not been arrested.

What they wanted was for Jackson to tick the "BAR" option and then it would look like it was him who was afraid, and not them. The headlines: "Jackson chooses to bar photos used in strip search." Imagine how it would have been played, as though MJ were afraid of them, and not the Chandler's who were willing to sacrifice something the haters believe was a smoking gun.

I don't know if Willa knows that the Chandler's gave MJ the option to proceed with the civil case with the photos barred, as many people don't know that.

The insurance paid the amount slowly to them. People refer to him having made any payments or last payments or whatever, because they always seek to portray it as him paying the money himself.

A second search: to humiliate and degrade him, and the excuse being I'm sure that they hoped Jackson's penis would have magically changed in the meantime. To hand over the photos to Larry Feldman - well, that's easy to understand why, so Larry could see them and help amend their description with Jordan and it would also be a bad situation for Michael, who would then risk these photos being leaked, the way the Chandler's had leaked everything. Why would any sane person hand over these photos? And to bar them from the case - because they knew there was not a match as Jackson had not been arrested.

What they wanted was for Jackson to tick the "BAR" option and then it would look like it was him who was afraid, and not them. The headlines: "Jackson chooses to bar photos used in strip search." Imagine how it would have been played, as though MJ were afraid of them, and not the Chandler's who were willing to sacrifice something the haters believe was a smoking gun.

I don't know if Willa knows that the Chandler's gave MJ the option to proceed with the civil case with the photos barred, as many people don't know that.

The insurance paid the amount slowly to them. People refer to him having made any payments or last payments or whatever, because they always seek to portray it as him paying the money himself.

Thanks for this. I agree with your comments. However, the proposal for the multiple choice that Feldman suggested had to be ruled on by a judge--it was a MOTION, a REQUEST--to be ruled on, objected to, etc. there was no way Feldman was in control of that choice all alone or Michael either. I mean the photos were highly explosive in terms of their impact on Michael's career and on the case. I think Feldman was just playing with threats. He was getting his way as far as the prosecutors not following upon the extortion allegations--NO SEARCH WARRANTS of Rothman or Evan--why not? Not even a POLICE INTERVIEW--b/c they both refused. What incredible liars. Afyter watching that Sean Penn video on WitchHunt, I am not at all surprised at what happened to Michael--it was the EXACT same thing, only the children did not cooperate except for Jordan and Jason. But when you think about Jason's allegations--tickled with his clothes on in the area of his genitals once a year for three years? Does that really qualify as child sexual abuse??

I have actually read those options before but I mainly focused on the mind-boggling second strip search. Feldman was basically manipulating the media in everything he did. He is truly EVIL IMO. He leaked Jordan's deposition to the media too. SCUM.:angry::mat:

re the payouts, I have read this that MJ paid from people close to him--can't remember who right now. Do you have a link for what you say re insurance paid and not Michael? When Zack O'Malley at Forbes publishes his book on MJ's finances, hopefully things will be clearer.

Someone needs to do a big expose of Feldman's dirty tricks. I can't believe there was even ONE strip search, let alone wanting 2. Can you believe that the judge denied giving Michael the photos after he was acquited? The court and the state has way too much power over the citizens, as in that Witchhunt video.

Last edited:
re the payouts, I have read this that MJ paid from people close to him--can't remember who right now. Do you have a link for what you say re insurance paid and not Michael? When Zack O'Malley at Forbes publishes his book on MJ's finances, hopefully things will be clearer.

Yeah, his insurance paid.

HrXWn.jpg

http://www.sbscpublicaccess.org/docs/ctdocs/032205mjmemospprtobj.pdf

Many people refer to it as Jackson paying it out because they like the way it sounds better, and many people don't know about the insurance, including people around him.

I doubt Zach knows anything about it, or like many people, he could assume Jackson paid himself.

It was because the Chandler's cited negligence - against Jordan AND Evan. Jordan AND Evan claimed "emotional distress." The insurer's settled over global negligence.

The 94 settlement agreement was leaked during the time of the 03 allegations by Diane Dimond...of course. Those redacted parts I'm sure were very important like the name of the insurance company and other details. I'm not sure if anyone ever seen a copy without the black out parts? By the way in one of Lisa's Campbell's books on MJ doesn't she name the insurance company?

TIG Insurance was the Transamerica subsidiary that held Jackson’s personal-liability policy.

Yes, you can say Michael wouldn't mind having the photos of his penis, etc. blasted worldwide but I find that hard to believe since it is very shameful in and of itself (I would hate it), and he was a very private and dignified man.

No one said that. You said "Larry Feldman would have made a big effort to get them introduced as evidence in a civil trial". I corrected you that on the contrary, he actually fought against those photos being introduced. Which is pretty significant, IMO. No one fights against an evidence being introduced to court if he thinks that evidence supports his case.

Since the Chandlers themselves gave the option to Michael's side to get the photos barred from court, on contrary to popular myth the photos had nothing to do with the settlement.

No one said that. You said "Larry Feldman would have made a big effort to get them introduced as evidence in a civil trial". I corrected you that on the contrary, he actually fought against those photos being introduced. Which is pretty significant, IMO. No one fights against an evidence being introduced to court if he thinks that evidence supports his case.

Since the Chandlers themselves gave the option to Michael's side to get the photos barred from court, on contrary to popular myth the photos had nothing to do with the settlement.

Petra said this: I read somewhere that the DA said they were going to post his pictures in the community to shame him to leave. I don't see why the photos should influence Michael to settle, though, unless at that time he did not know his penis did not match Jordan's description.

re Feldman, I can't say for sure of course what he would have done in a trial situation, but neither does anyone else have an infallible crystal ball, do they?? I think that whole multiple choice MOTION or REQUEST to the court was for PR purposes, that's why he told the LA Times about it. This is my opinion and if you don't agree that's fine but I dislike your authoritative, didactic tone of absolute certainty.

Petra said this: I read somewhere that the DA said they were going to post his pictures in the community to shame him to leave. I don't see why the photos should influence Michael to settle, though, unless at that time he did not know his penis did not match Jordan's description.

re Feldman, I can't say for sure of course what he would have done in a trial situation, but neither does anyone else have an infallible crystal ball, do they?? I think that whole multiple choice MOTION or REQUEST to the court was for PR purposes, that's why he told the LA Times about it. This is my opinion and if you don't agree that's fine but I dislike your authoritative, didactic tone of absolute certainty.

Let's not make it personal. I just don't like it when it's suggested MJ settled because of the photos, because fact is that Feldman DID file that motion where he wanted to get them barred. Yes, it was a multiple choice request, but there wasn't a realistic chance of Michael submitting himself to a second search or handing the photos to the Chandlers (if Michael and his team had the photos at all). As per that motion MJ's team could have agreed to get the photos barred from the civil trial. So the photos simply cannot be called the reason of the settlement. And once the parties had agreed to get the photos barred they could not have been used, so I do not need a crystal ball for that.

It's usually the media who says Michael settled because of the photos, suggesting of course that he settled because they matched. This motion by Feldman clearly refutes that it was the photos why MJ settled.

I'll just repeat again that Geraldine Hughes book give facts why there was a settlement and it sure wasn't because of any pics, it was to protect his rights to a fair criminal trial. So why suggest that the pics could have been a reason? We all know there was no match at all anyways. So there was nothing for MJ to be scared of because Jordan never saw MJ naked. MJ knew that from the start. He even told Diane Sawyer he wouldn't be sittin here today, if there was a match.

Maybe some think he was scared of a leak? Sure that would have been embarrassing. But, more so for the Chandlers and Sneedon because MJ was not circumcised like Jordan said and the public knowing all the dirty little leaked details of why MJ was photographed in the first place would have been exposed to the truth and the 93 allegations as the fraud it is. But, u can actually do that now with his autopsy report which doesn't say anything about a circumcised penis! So I rather not suggest the photos were a reason at all at this point, given all that we know, just saying.

Loved the points above^^

So basically the media made up their own stories about the strength of Jordans case & why Michael settled and people believed it. Interesting that now that the autopsy is out Blue that no reporter is taking a look at the penis & making that comparison. Even those who are not sure about the allegations like Lisa & Sullivan never bring up the fact that the autopsy shows that Jordan's drawing did not match. Also, a lot of people do not know that the case was settled for negligence. That is a strong point that we should push, when people tend to say he paid because he was guilty of P---.

I am so glad the insurance company paid out in installments, that surely made certain people mad.

Jamba I would like to know who started the story that Michael paid the last installment just before he died. I see false stories are still being created.

Trust me if there was any proof MJ paid any installments someone like Diane Dimond would have leaked that story by now. In fact I can almost guarantee we would have a non redacted 94 settlement with much more details of how it was going to be paid. Cause I do believe something good for MJ was blacked out on those papers for a reason in those last parts. Hmmmm?!

See, the haters use the fans ignorance of the cases against him:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/...ets-should-look-at-the-man-in-the-mirror.html

Read the comments by the obsessive hater who claims:

1) MJ settled because the description was a match. Nope.
2) Claims the FBI investigated Jackson over molesting 2 Mexican boys in the 80s - this was really Victor Gutierrez who had called the FBI in December 1993 to TELL them they had investigated Jackson over boys in the 80s, and the FBI checked their files and could find no record of this. This is her proof he molested boys in the 80s.
3) Claims Sneddon tried to beg for the photos/description to be used in the case and MJ fought tooth and nail to not have it in - nope, it was submitted a few weeks before the end of the 5 month trial, and Sneddon knew already they could not be entered because Jordan was not a witness. MJ's lawyers didn't have to fight over anything. My belief is Sneddon did this so he could have the media report about it. Also, Sneddon only claimed one blotch was in the same rough area as on Jackson - except in Ray's book he claims Jordan spoke about many blotches, and Dr Strick said Michael's penis was both light and dark. So why did Jordan get all of that wrong too? On top of the circumcision issue.
4) Vitiligo can be given by medical creams - not true, medically impossible.
5) that Prince was given vitiligo by MJ wiping his creams on his son - LOL again, impossible.

But for the public they could believe these things were true. Notice how they include a link to their hater crazy website.

Anyway, if you want leave comments, or at least "recommend" the good ones, so the hater (who is Desiree, famous for supporting pedophilia and her sock puppets), can be ignored.

^About this "Desiree"...who is this person really? I have wondered for a long time now? Is that really their name? I doubt it! This person clearly has an agenda and it could well be someone else we know that is behind that blog?! Anyone else think so?

^About this "Desiree"...who is this person really? I have wondered for a long time now? Is that really their name? I doubt it! This person clearly has an agenda and it could well be someone else we know that is behind that blog?! Anyone else think so?

Her name is Desiree Ladonna Hill and she lives in Vegas with her twin sister.

Don't post the link to her real website here, but this is a good source of info on how crazy this person is:

http://desireespeakssoolisten.blogs...that Desiree Ladonna Hill supports pedophilia

She actually supports pedophilia, she's a disturbing fantasist who has latched on to Michael and the fans in a big way.

Back