Julia95 Is In The HOT SEAT!

Ok :yes: What do you value most in life?

How would you describe your perfect day?

How would you describe your perfect day?

well.. I'd spend my "Perfect day" with my family or/and some friends and have a lot of fun and do whatever we are in the mood for :D

Last edited:
Then I have another question for you: Will you bake me some cookies? :lmao: I'm only joking, that's not my question. :D

My question is, how often you do something you regret five minutes later?

?But...seriously, I wouldn't mind some cookies. :hysterical:

Books hey :tease:

Do you have a FAVE author?

Fave 'genre' of books you like to read?

How many pages is the 'ideal' book for you to 'read' or do you 'focus' more on the story than the 'thickness' of the book?

What is your favorite non-MJ song?

hm... atm it is my heart will go on by Celine Dion

Do you have a FAVE author?

not really.. I more 'focus' on the story.... :)

Fave 'genre' of books you like to read?

hm.. probably fantasy and 'real stories' (I don't know how you name that genre...:))

How many pages is the 'ideal' book for you to 'read' or do you 'focus' more on the story than the 'thickness' of the book?

I focus more on the story and the message behind it... :)

What's your worst memory?

My worst memory is the day my uncle died. :cry: I was ten years old then........... I remember sitting in my grandmas livingroom some days after that and seeing everybody cry (my mother,my grandma, my great-grandmother...) that was really terrible!

Hi Julia95 :ciao:

'real' stories are called 'NON Fiction' or simply 'true stories' :cheeky:

Anyway...

What makes you laugh?

What annoys you the most?

What are you the most curious about?

Hi Julia95 :ciao:

hello Daryll :hat_wave:

'real' stories are called 'NON Fiction' or simply 'true stories' :cheeky:

okay, thanks :D

Anyway...

What makes you laugh?

Actually it's really easy to make me laugh :yes: ...unless I'm in a really bad mood :p..... but when someone starts laughing about something I usually join the laughter :D

What annoys you the most?

I'd spontaneously say my little sister..... she recently often drives me crazy!!!.. apart from that nothing comes to my mind atm which really annoys me....

What are you the most curious about?

hm... atm I'm very curious about the intership I'll do this summer... in an architecture office... I hope it will be fun for me :pray:

Hello Julia,:ciao:

thank you for visiting my very cold Hot Seat.:p:lol: I have now answered your questions.:)

Here are some from me.

How did you find your way to MJJC?

What do you like most about Michael?

Your fav. subject at school is...?

What would you like to do when you'll finished school?

Hello Julia,:ciao:
Hey :ciao:

thank you for visiting my very cold Hot Seat.:p:lol: I have now answered your questions.:)
no problem ;) and thanks :)

Here are some from me.

How did you find your way to MJJC?

well, I don't remember that exactly... I probably googled Michael Jackson and came across this side... and since I wanted to get to know some MJ-fans I registered shortly after...

What do you like most about Michael?

omg, that's a really though question!!! actually I love everything about him :yes: :wub: ... I really like his character and of course his music!.... what I admire him for is his impressive strength, that he stayed humble and down to earth despite his huge success, and that he always stayed true to himself!

Your fav. subject at school is...?

art :)

What would you like to do when you'll finished school?

I'd like to study architecture... and I'd also like to do a year abroad in America or New Zealand!

btw thanks for all your questions :)

Last edited:
What's the weirdest dream you've ever had?

Well... I don't remember something specific ... but I often have dreams where the location changes like every two minutes :p
And when I was younger I sometimes dreamt of bandits or murders who came into my house, and I always thought they wouldn't see or harm me when I spin around really fast :p

WHen you spin around very fast? :lmao: Why the heck would you do that? :toofunny:

*Julia spins when she's scared* Good to know. :lmao:

Hi there Julia :ciao:

whats the most Embarassing thing that has ever happened to you ,but that made you laugh :laugh:

Hi Liz :)

Atm I just can't remember anything like that :sigh: ..... I will answer your question later, okay? :D

Okay... now I have something :D

It was in eigth grade, in geography.... we had a really severe techer then and he wanted me to read my homework.... so I started, but I didn't spoke loud enough and he warned me: "If you speak too quiet again, you have to get up, and read your homework in front of the class!"..... so guess what happened... I had to go forward :sigh: ....So I read my homework then,(..even that was terrible and embarrasing for me!! ) but then he also joked "When you speak quiet one more time, I seat you in top of the blackboard" and everybody was just cracking up:p
But thereafter I also had to laugh about it :D

What's the most boring experience you've ever had?

Back