Julia95 Is In The HOT SEAT!

sorry for the late response :doh: ... totally forgot about this :p

hm.. well.. most boring expierience... :thinking:... probably the really long car trips to my grandparents, or when we drove on vacation to the North sea. :p... I never could wait until our arrival and I annoyed my parents with constanly asking "When do we finally arrive?" :D

:waving: hello hello my friend! :D

Here you've few questions from me! ;)

1. What's your favorite Tv show?
2. Do you like the rain?
3. What's your favorite thing to have for breakfast?
4. If you could learn one other language, which one would you learn and why?
5. What movie do you watch over and over? (if there's more than one then give me the titles :D)

:waving: hello hello my friend! :D

Here you've few questions from me! ;)

Hello. :huggy:
Thanks for your questions! :D

1. What's your favorite Tv show?

Well, I actually don't watch TV, only when there is a good films in the program.. :D... so I can't really name you one...

2. Do you like the rain?

Yes, I love rain. :D... I don't even use an umbrella. lol .. It's always lying in my closet. :p

3. What's your favorite thing to have for breakfast?

When I'm vacation in a hotel, I always eat omlette. ... But at home it would be cut fruits with grain.. we call it "Grain breakfast". It's really tasty, and even healthy! :yes: :D

4. If you could learn one other language, which one would you learn and why?

Hm, I would like to learn all languages! :yes: ... I think it would be so cool if you were able to understand everybody. :wild:... But if I had to choose one I'd probably learn french, cause I just like the language, or chinese or russian, because of the different alphabet. :D

5. What movie do you watch over and over? (if there's more than one then give me the titles :D)

Well I do often watch the Harry Potter movies. ... I've probably seen them a hundret times now. :p.. and I lately watched Titanic, and I think I could also watch that movie over and over again. :D

Well, I actually don't watch TV, only when there is a good films in the program... :D
same with me :lol: there're no good movies on TV nowadays so I always watch DVDs :p

Yes, I love rain. :D... I don't even use an umbrella. lol .. It's always lying in my closet. :p
Cool :shades: Do you like dancing in the rain as well? :p

Hm, I would like to learn all languages! :yes: ... I think it would be so cool if you were able to understand everybody. :wild:... But if I had to choose one I'd probably learn french, cause I just like the language, or chinese or russian, because of the different alphabet. :D
Try Russian if you've a chance :) not only because of different alphabet but because it's really cool language :yes:

Well I do often watch the Harry Potter movies. ... I've probably seen them a hundret times now. :p.. and I lately watched Titanic, and I think I could also watch that movie over and over again. :D
Titanic = classic :cheers:

few more :wild:

1. which European city you'd like to visit the most?
2. Do you like junk food? :D
3. What's your fave ice-cream flavour?
4. Are you a leader or a follower?
5. Have you ever met someone from the Internet in real? :) :naughty:

same with me :lol: there're no good movies on TV nowadays so I always watch DVDs :p
:cheers: :D

Cool :shades: Do you like dancing in the rain as well? :p

Actually yes! :yes: ... I just don't do it that often...

Try Russian if you've a chance :) not only because of different alphabet but because it's really cool language :yes:

You know what? ... I had a chance... I could have choosen to learn it at school.. but sadly I missed that chance :sigh: .... but I will jump at the next oportunity! :yes: :D

Titanic = classic :cheers:
:D

few more :wild:
:wild: :D

1. which European city you'd like to visit the most?

:thinking: ... from the ones I've already visited, I'd like to go to London again! :wild: .... and I'd like to visit Rome, Prague, Athens, Paris Amterdam, just all big cities! :D... I can't decide. :p

2. Do you like junk food? :D

What a question :smilerolleyes: ... of cousre I do!! :p

3. What's your fave ice-cream flavour?

Chocolate, and Stracciatella. :dribble:

4. Are you a leader or a follower?

Rather a follower.

5. Have you ever met someone from the Internet in real? :) :naughty:

Nope, not yet, but maybe soon. :naughty: :D

Actually yes! :yes: ... I just don't do it that often...
that's because we all love :sun: sunny weather :lmao: :p

You know what? ... I had a chance... I could have choosen to learn it at school.. but sadly I missed that chance :sigh: .... but I will jump at the next oportunity! :yes: :D
ahh damn it! maybe next time ;)

:thinking: ... from the ones I've already visited, I'd like to go to London again! :wild: .... and I'd like to visit Rome, Prague, Athens, Paris Amterdam, just all big cities! :D... I can't decide. :p
If you've never been to Prague then go!! :wild: one of the most beautiful cities I've ever seen in my life :heart: :)

Chocolate, and Stracciatella. :dribble:
:hungry: :dribble: :D

Nope, not yet, but maybe soon. :naughty: :D
:shifty:

that's because we all love :sun: sunny weather :lmao: :p

yeah that's right, lol :D

ahh damn it! maybe next time ;)

Definitly next time! :D

If you've never been to Prague then go!! :wild: one of the most beautiful cities I've ever seen in my life :heart: :)

Okay.. I've bot been there yet. :p ..... Yes, I know... My grandparents have been there lately and said the same. :yes: :D

:lmao:

Okay.. I've bot been there yet. :p ..... Yes, I know... My grandparents have been there lately and said the same. :yes: :D

Not that far away from Germany tho ;)

Few more :D

1. If you could eliminate one of the four seasons, which would you cut out and why?
2. In what colour you have walls in your room? ;)
3. What's the thing you regret most of buying now but that you were dying to have then?

Not that far away from Germany tho ;)

yeah... that's indeed right. :D

:wild: :lol:

1. If you could eliminate one of the four seasons, which would you cut out and why?

Well, I actually like every season. :yes: ... I love summer when it's super hot, and one can stay outside all day. :D... But I also like winter, and christmas time!! :wild: ... And spring is also nice, first because everything starts to flower, and second cause my birthday is then. :D.... And I also like autumn, when all the trees lose their foliage and the colours. :yes: .... so I wouldn't eliminate one season :no: :D

2. In what colour you have walls in your room? ;)

A light orange.

3. What's the thing you regret most of buying now but that you were dying to have then?

Probably some clothes I wanted to buy then, but never wore. :girl_whistle: :D ... For example a grey cardigan, which I was dying to have ... today I just hate it, cause when I wear it it feels terribly itchy. :p

Thanks for the questions! ;)

Hi Julia95!!

Do you live in a city?

Which song do you like most?

Do you like any other singer beside Michael?

Hi Julia95!!

Hey Josed! :D Thanks fo the questions!

Do you live in a city?

Nope, I live in a village. :D

Which song do you like most?

That's a really hard question! :p... Actually I like nearly every MJ song. :yes: ... to my fav songs belong: Billie Jean, Man In The Mirror, Heal The World, Dirty Diana, We've Had Enough, Rock With You... and many more. lol

Do you like any other singer beside Michael?

Well, I don't listen to any other singer.... so no. ;)

Okay... now I have something :D

It was in eigth grade, in geography.... we had a really severe techer then and he wanted me to read my homework.... so I started, but I didn't spoke loud enough and he warned me: "If you speak too quiet again, you have to get up, and read your homework in front of the class!"..... so guess what happened... I had to go forward :sigh: ....So I read my homework then,(..even that was terrible and embarrasing for me!! ) but then he also joked "When you speak quiet one more time, I seat you in top of the blackboard" and everybody was just cracking up:p
But thereafter I also had to laugh about it :D

Hi Julia , oh bless You :bugeyed you poor thing xx

Hello kaleen_jean :ciao:

Dance.... I can't sing. :D

Walk!!

Save.

Write.

Hey Lis!

Omg that's a really hard question!!! I love so many MJ songs!!!
Can I choose more than one please? :pray:
5, okay? :D
Man In The Mirror, Heal the World, Billie Jean, Is It scary, Earth Song.

I answered a similar question before: ;)
That's a really hard question! :p... Actually I like nearly every MJ song. :yes: ... to my fav songs belong: Billie Jean, Man In The Mirror, Heal The World, Dirty Diana, We've Had Enough, Rock With You... and many more. lol

Hey Lis!

Omg that's a really hard question!!! I love so many MJ songs!!!
Can I choose more than one please? :pray:
5, okay? :D
Man In The Mirror, Heal the World, Billie Jean, Is It scary, Earth Song.

I answered a similar question before: ;)

Hiya Julia :ciao: i know its hard to choose , its a bit naughty :laugh: of me to ask :angel:as we love them all :bow::wub:

:heart::santaclaus:Merry Christmas :heart::santaclaus:

:heart: Wishing you and your family a wonderful Christmas holiday filled with
joy and peace through the New Year ! :heart:

701591563_2024459.gif

:heart::santaclaus:Merry Christmas :heart::santaclaus:

:heart: Wishing you and your family a wonderful Christmas holiday filled with
joy and peace through the New Year ! :heart:

701591563_2024459.gif

Thank you Tinkerbell!! :bow:

A bit late, but I also wish you and your loved ones a merry christmas and a happy new year! :hug:

Hey Julia :ciao:

What was the first thing you bought with your own money?

When was the last time you were nervous?

What is something you learned in the last week?

:dancin:

Daryll748;3761756 said:
Hey Julia :ciao:

Hey Daryll! :hat_wave: I Hope you are fine! :)

What was the first thing you bought with your own money?

That’s a hard question… I can’t remember. :doh: … It was probably a book... in a library. But I'm not 100% sure...;)

When was the last time you were nervous?

I first wanted to say, the last time I wrote an exam… but I’m actually not that nervous about them… But I can’t think of something else atm. :pardon:

What is something you learned in the last week?
Hmm.. :thinking: .. That’s an interesting question. … Well, this week I got a good mark in a test in a subject I'm not that good at. :wild: I kinda learned from that that I can do something when I believe in it. :unsure: :D

:ciao:

Imagine. It is a dark night, you are alone, it is raining outside, you hear someone walking around outside your window.
WHO do you wish was there with you?

What is one of your favorite quotes?

What chore do you absolutely hate doing?

Hiya :hiya: Julia95 .Do you have a um .. favourite under-water animal ?

Daryll748;3805282 said:

:hiya:

Daryll748;3805282 said:
Imagine. It is a dark night, you are alone, it is raining outside, you hear someone walking around outside your window.
WHO do you wish was there with you?

A good friend. :)

Daryll748;3805282 said:
What is one of your favorite quotes?

I just :heart: this Quote by John Lennon:

“When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.”

Daryll748;3805282 said:
What chore do you absolutely hate doing?

Laundry!!! :p

wendijane;3805284 said:
Hiya :hiya: Julia95 .Do you have a um .. favourite under-water animal ?

Hello wendijane. :ciao:

My fav under-water animals are orcas! :D

Back