Julia95 Is In The HOT SEAT!

Hiya Julia :ciao: great answers :yes::kickass: "A place with no name" rocks !!!!!and that date sounds fun with Michael I totally would love that too :yes: :huggy:

:cheers: :D And I also love all the other songs on Xscape. :wild: :D

Hello! :ciao:

- what is your favourite day of the week?

Sunday! :beach: :D

- what is your favourite thing to do on a rainy day?

Going swimming. :rofl: .... or staying inside, watching a movie and drinking hot chocolate. :D

- have you read any good books lately?

Not really, don't really have time for reading lately. :sigh:

- what's your favourite animal?

Orcas, they are impressive animals! :D

:clapping:

Hey Julia :ciao:

Have any plans for the weekend?

How is the weather like for you there?

Any projects that keep you busy now?

Hello Daryll! :D Thanks for the questions.

Have any plans for the weekend?

Well, nothing special, I have to work tomorrow (Saturday) and I will relax on Sunday. :D

How is the weather like for you there?

It keeps changing... atm it's cloudy, we might get some rain later. But it's warm. :yes:

Any projects that keep you busy now?

I'm revising for university. ;) It's starting again in October.

oh wow, long time since we caught up here! :blush:

How is Uni?

Hey Daryll. :hug:

The semester is almost over, three weeks to go. But I've been a bit lazy and undecided this semester... but now I'm sure I want to continue with studying math, and I'm studying for an exam now. :)

Hey Daryll. :hug:

The semester is almost over, three weeks to go. But I've been a bit lazy and undecided this semester... but now I'm sure I want to continue with studying math, and I'm studying for an exam now. :)

I suppose the exam is about Maths, right :unsure:
It sounds intriguing though.

Anyhow, how have you been?
Yeash, its been too long since we 'talked' indeed :blush:

Any other plans or dreams in vision?

I suppose the exam is about Maths, right :unsure:
It sounds intriguing though.

Anyhow, how have you been?
Yeash, its been too long since we 'talked' indeed :blush:

Any other plans or dreams in vision?

Yes, exactly, it's about math. :yes:

I've been fine... besides my stomach who keeps annoying me. :sigh:

Not really besides throwing myself into studying math. :D

awww :better: I feel yé. I have a 'funny' stomach too :eek:

Have you read a book lately? If yes, which one?
Have you seen a good movie lately?

Oh. :better:

Have you read a book lately? If yes, which one?

Yes, I've read "The Scorch Trials" recently, which is the second book of the "Maze runner series". And "Allegiant" by Veronica Roth, which had a surprising end. :busted:
Atm I'm reading "Looking for Alaska" by John Green, but I'm not so far yet... always too tired to read in the evenings. :sigh:

Have you seen a good movie lately?

I've seen "The Hobbit - Battles of the five armies" even twice. :D

:woohoo: You've read the Divergent series. :D I love the books. :D Have you seen the movie?

:woohoo: You've read the Divergent series. :D I love the books. :D Have you seen the movie?

:lol: You read them too? :D

Yes, I've seen the movie too! :D Will also watch the next one! :wild: ... Although the trailer confused me... Can't remember that those scenes were in the book. :huh:

I did. I was really disappointed by the movie though. :nooo: I hate the casting and they made Four, who is so awesome and interesting in the books into a boring character. :no:

Yeah, that is right. :thinking: But I liked the movie. :yes: Will you still see the next movie?

Perhaps. :unsure: But I will certainly not go to the cinema to see it. :lol: I hate it when good books are turned into bad movies :no:

Yeah, it should be worth the money. :D .... I will probably see it at the cinema... promised my sister to watch it with her. :yes:

Ah, I never promise to go watch a movie I don't really want to watch. :lol: The Hunger Games movies are good though. :yes:

Well, I want to watch it. ;) ... at least til now. :D
I abosolutely agree! The Hunger Games movies are indeed good! Loved the last one! And the others too. :D

The last Hunger Games movie was the best. It was very true to the book. :D

Have you read the books?

I absolutely agree! :D

Yep, all three... actually I "heard" them online, but got the books soon after that. :D Loved them. :yes:

Hey Julia :naughty:

What do you hate the most about the human race? (Like polluting the earth for instance)

What do you enjoy most about being a student? :D

The semesterbreak and sleeping late. :rofl:

Hey Julia :naughty:

What do you hate the most about the human race? (Like polluting the earth for instance)

Interesting question. :shifty:
I think what I hate most about human race is how people can make each others life a living hell.

Hey Julia :ciao:

What would you be doing if you weren't doing this?

What is the hardest choice you ever had to make?

The toy you most treasure?

Hey Daryll. :ciao:

What would you be doing if you weren't doing this?

I'm not sure what you mean with that... :unsure: ... If I wasn't online here at this very moment? Get ready for bed. :p

What is the hardest choice you ever had to make?

Hmmm... I never really had to make a "hard" choice. :thinking: ... Probably deciding what to study...

The toy you most treasure?

The teddy bear I got when I was one or two years old. :D

What are you studying again?

I suppose you're in 'summer break already or in exams? :unsure:

What made you choose what you are studying now?

Any plans for the Summer recess?

Back