Where did you go on Holiday?

Any exciting plans at the moment? :cheeky:

Hey :ciao:

How are you?

Where did you go on Holiday?

Any exciting plans at the moment? :cheeky:

Hello, I'm good, thanks for asking. :flowers:

I went to Italy, lake garda. :wild: A very beautiful area. :yes:

Well, I'm starting at university now, which is very exciting. :D ;)

nice :blush:

Indeed, studying is exciting :cheeky:

What are your majors and minors :lol: ?

Seriously, what are you studying?

I'm back at College too :cheeky:

nice :blush:

Indeed, studying is exciting :cheeky:

What are your majors and minors :lol: ?

Seriously, what are you studying?

I'm back at College too :cheeky:

Cool. :wild: :cheers:

I'm studying math. :yes: I don't know my minor yet, I still have some weeks to think about it. :p So I have to make up my mind soon. :scratch:

Cool. :wild: :cheers:

I'm studying math. :yes: I don't know my minor yet, I still have some weeks to think about it. :p So I have to make up my mind soon. :scratch:

Okay, the 'minor' was a joke :D You know like in BAD? What's your major in College ;D

Anyway, Maths :blink: Cool, I'm not such a 'number' person myself more a 'word' person :cheeky:

So, what's your minor then?

I'm loving College too so much that I fret we're in Autumn break now :beee:

Okay, the 'minor' was a joke :D You know like in BAD? What's your major in College ;D

Anyway, Maths :blink: Cool, I'm not such a 'number' person myself more a 'word' person :cheeky:

So, what's your minor then?

I'm loving College too so much that I fret we're in Autumn break now :beee:

Oh, right, now I get it. :lol: :doh:

Hehe, and I'm definetly rather a 'number person'. :D

I think I'll take physics as minor. ;) Though I think it'll be really difficult. :thinking:

You don't like breaks? :huh: :lol: Wow, I'm sure I'll never something like that. :rofl: ;)
But autumn breaks aren't that long, right? :cheeky: :unsure:

Oh, right, now I get it. :lol: :doh:

Hehe, and I'm definetly rather a 'number person'. :D

I think I'll take physics as minor. ;) Though I think it'll be really difficult. :thinking:

You don't like breaks? :huh: :lol: Wow, I'm sure I'll never something like that. :rofl: ;)
But autumn breaks aren't that long, right? :cheeky: :unsure:

:blink: Psychics! How smart right?

I think I suffered a 'trauma' during my 'cactus' studies :lol: or it could be a 'holiday break' allergy too :scratch:?

Nope, A week so NO College on Monday :eek:

The GOOD thing is when we hit November, I got two College days then :punk:
I must sound indeed quite 'crazy' but I guess you would be too if you're stuck in a sofa for about 6 months with only 'stupid' programs on Tele to watch. I'm so glad I can go to College now. I felt my brain literally 'dying' on me :unsure:

Good luck at College with your majors and minors :D

:blink: Psychics! How smart right?

I think I suffered a 'trauma' during my 'cactus' studies :lol: or it could be a 'holiday break' allergy too :scratch:?

Nope, A week so NO College on Monday :eek:

The GOOD thing is when we hit November, I got two College days then :punk:
I must sound indeed quite 'crazy' but I guess you would be too if you're stuck in a sofa for about 6 months with only 'stupid' programs on Tele to watch. I'm so glad I can go to College now. I felt my brain literally 'dying' on me :unsure:

Good luck at College with your majors and minors :D

'Physics' not 'Psychics'. LOL :cheeky: But yeah, I hope it will turn out to be the right choice. :pray: :D

'cactus' studies? :unsure: .. You are talking about the 'plant' cactus? :unsure:

I can understand that it's good to be doing something 'useful' after so much time of just relaxing. :agree: :D ... Actually I also had some month off before I started at university two weeks ago.. But it was summer, so I could (mostly) always go outside which was nice. :D

Thank you! :give_flowers:
Good luck for you too at College! :D ... when it finally starts again. :cheeky:

Dear Julia, :heart:

what's your preference in de la cuisine? :D who is your favourite actor if you had to choose? what sports team do you admire? be it, nfl, hockey, english football, basketball? do you enjoy travelling? what do you aspire to achieve in the future.. above anything else? LUFF YOU :)

Yours Sincerely,
Zakk JJ Bates :)

Dear Zakk,

that are really many questions. :D

what's your preference in de la cuisine?
You are talking about food, right? :unsure: :D
I love everything with noodles, spaghetti, lasagne, noodle souffle, anything. :dribble: And also french fries and curry sausage. :wild:

who is your favourite actor if you had to choose?
I bet there are many great actors, and I definetly don't know many of them. :p I’ll go with Johnny Depp.

what sports team do you admire? be it, nfl, hockey, english football, basketball?
I’m not really much into sports, so I can’t name you any team, sorry. :cheeky:

do you enjoy travelling?
I L.O.V.E. travelling! :D I’ve been to many countries in Europe already, and I would love to travel to some other continents some time, like America and Africa, and maybe Australia. :D

what do you aspire to achieve in the future.. above anything else?
Have a loving husband, two or three kids and a nice home. :D

Thanks for the questions. :thanks_sign: :hug:

'Physics' not 'Psychics'. LOL :cheeky: But yeah, I hope it will turn out to be the right choice. :pray: :D

'cactus' studies? :unsure: .. You are talking about the 'plant' cactus? :unsure:

I can understand that it's good to be doing something 'useful' after so much time of just relaxing. :agree: :D ... Actually I also had some month off before I started at university two weeks ago.. But it was summer, so I could (mostly) always go outside which was nice. :D

Thank you! :give_flowers:
Good luck for you too at College! :D ... when it finally starts again. :cheeky:

:blush: oh, indeed Physics! Blame the spelling corrector :cheeky:

Ah, well, never mind about the cactus thingy. It's an old inside joke cause I was stuck in the sofa like a cactus on a windowsill :smilerolleyes: ancient history now!

julia95;3921764 said:
Dear Zakk,

that are really many questions. :D

what's your preference in de la cuisine?
You are talking about food, right? :unsure: :D
I love everything with noodles, spaghetti, lasagne, noodle souffle, anything. :dribble: And also french fries and curry sausage. :wild:

who is your favourite actor if you had to choose?
I bet there are many great actors, and I definetly don't know many of them. :p I’ll go with Johnny Depp.

what sports team do you admire? be it, nfl, hockey, english football, basketball?
I’m not really much into sports, so I can’t name you any team, sorry. :cheeky:

do you enjoy travelling?
I L.O.V.E. travelling! :D I’ve been to many countries in Europe already, and I would love to travel to some other continents some time, like America and Africa, and maybe Australia. :D

what do you aspire to achieve in the future.. above anything else?
Have a loving husband, two or three kids and a nice home. :D

Thanks for the questions. :thanks_sign: :hug:

i thank you for these answers lovely one, it was great getting to know you and i hope you find your true love soon :) you're a wonderful person and deserve to be cherished :heart: god bless you :) hope you're feeling well today :blush:

:blush: oh, indeed Physics! Blame the spelling corrector :cheeky:

Ah, well, never mind about the cactus thingy. It's an old inside joke cause I was stuck in the sofa like a cactus on a windowsill :smilerolleyes: ancient history now!

;)

Ah, I see. :idea: Now I understand. :lol: Thanks for explaining. ;)

i thank you for these answers lovely one, it was great getting to know you and i hope you find your true love soon :) you're a wonderful person and deserve to be cherished :heart: god bless you :) hope you're feeling well today :blush:

Thank you so much. :hug: I'm feeling good. :yes:
I wish you all the best! :heart: Hope you are feeling well too. :)

Hey girl :ciao:

Long time no see, hey!

Just wondering how you are doing?

Hope life threats you well!

Hey girl :ciao:

Long time no see, hey!

Just wondering how you are doing?

Hope life threats you well!

Hello. :ciao: Nice to hear from you again!

I'm fine. :yes: I just finished my first semester at university (am studying math), and now we have a two month break. :dance: :beach: ... But I'm still waiting for the results of my exam,.I hope I passed. :pray:

I hope you are doing fine too! :flowers:

Well, that's great Julia :clapping: You go for it!

My life took an 'unexpected' turn and I'm out of College and HOME again now looking for Job but all is well though!

I hope you passed too :angel:

You study 'math' at Uni.
Do you already have a 'specific' job in mind or are you building up 'knowledge' for further studies?
(yep, me being nosy, that hasn't changed :cheeky: )

Anyway, enjoy your holiday! Any holiday plans?

Thanks. :thanks_sign: .. Yes, I passed all my exams. :clap:

Oh, I see. :) I hope you'll find a nice job soon. :pray: :)

So know to your questions:
Do you already have a 'specific' job in mind or are you building up 'knowledge' for further studies?

No, actually I don't know at all what I wanna do after uni, but I gladly still have time to think about it. :D .. So for now I'm just buildung up knowlege. :yes:

Any holiday plans?

Yeah, I'm going to make a trip next weekend. :wild: Finally visiting our capitol city. :yes: :D

Thanks. :thanks_sign: .. Yes, I passed all my exams. :clap:

Oh, I see. :) I hope you'll find a nice job soon. :pray: :)

So know to your questions:

No, actually I don't know at all what I wanna do after uni, but I gladly still have time to think about it. :D .. So for now I'm just buildung up knowlege. :yes:

Any holiday plans?

Yeah, I'm going to make a trip next weekend. :wild: Finally visiting our capitol city. :yes: :D

I know this is a late reply but just spotted your reply :blush:

WOW, CONGRATS!!!! :clap:

Yeash, NOW, it's time to build up knowledge and enjoy your holiday! :dancin:

I know this is a late reply but just spotted your reply :blush:

WOW, CONGRATS!!!! :clap:

Yeash, NOW, it's time to build up knowledge and enjoy your holiday! :dancin:

Thanks. :hug: :D .... Thouh my holidays are just over. The semester started again last week. :lol: ;)
But tomorrow we'll have Easter holidays. :wild:

Hiya Julia:hiya:

What is your favourite song on Xscape ?
If you could go on a date with Michael Jackson where would you go ?
Which is your Fav place to eat out at ?

^ Hey Lis. :ciao: Thanks for your questions. :D

What is your favourite song on Xscape ? Probably A Place With No Name. :wub:

If you could go on a date with Michael Jackson where would you go ? To a fun/ adventure park maybe? It's not the place for a typical date, I guess LOL, but it would be fun. :D

Which is your Fav place to eat out at ? Any italian restaurant. I love pizza and pasta. :dribble:

^ Hey Lis. :ciao: Thanks for your questions. :D

What is your favourite song on Xscape ? Probably A Place With No Name. :wub:

If you could go on a date with Michael Jackson where would you go ? To a fun/ adventure park maybe? It's not the place for a typical date, I guess LOL, but it would be fun. :D

Which is your Fav place to eat out at ? Any italian restaurant. I love pizza and pasta. :dribble:

Hiya Julia :ciao: great answers :yes::kickass: "A place with no name" rocks !!!!!and that date sounds fun with Michael I totally would love that too :yes: :huggy:

Back