Just to confirm (Ticket limits)

official outlet is Ticketmaster and you are able to book up to 4 tickets from them. This restriction applies only to the general sale and the pre-sale tickets are not taken into the count

so this means its 4 from ticketmaster for just the GENERAL sale??

Forget Presale. General sale is a limit of 4. (including todays production tickets)

im so confused then

I got 3 tickets at the pre sale
then i just got 3 tickets today

so if presale is not included i only have 3 tickets...yet the guy at ticketmaster said i was 2 over lol :S

I still dont get but I dont care anymore
I am buying this ticket even if takes me over the limit..if Ihave to I will give up one

heres another thing if ure tix get cancelled do u get a refund?

^ You'd think at this stage they'd be happy to get every ticket they can sold eh? Regardless if you're over the limit.

im so confused then

so if presale is not included i only have 3 tickets...yet the guy at ticketmaster said i was 2 over lol :S

Hmm that is very confusing. I thought with presale that they wouldn't cancel any tickets now because of all the confusion?

heres another thing if ure tix get cancelled do u get a refund?

Yeah, they'll give you a refund, otherwise they're stealing money.

^ You'd think at this stage they'd be happy to get every ticket they can sold eh? Regardless if you're over the limit.

Totally, not many people are looking for many tickets now (especially on Ticketmaster anyway). And if they are looking for tickets and go through MJLive, they're directed straight to Viagogo.

so sorry for bringing it up for the 10.000th time but if they do not take into account pre-sale tickets then when you have ordered 8 tix in the pre sale on one cc you are safe then?

so sorry for bringing it up for the 10.000th time but if they do not take into account pre-sale tickets then when you have ordered 8 tix in the pre sale on one cc you are safe then?

I believe so.

I bought 6 in presale and my brother bought 2 and they haven't done anything. I think because pre sale was such as mess, they're just letting it go.

They don't really want to be messing around with 100's if not 1000's of Michael fans. lol

^^^ that makes sense yeah it was total chaos and they don't want any trouble with us lol. So if my tickets were to get cancelled then I would have noticed it already you think?

I believe so.

I bought 6 in presale and my brother bought 2 and they haven't done anything. I think because pre sale was such as mess, they're just letting it go.

They don't really want to be messing around with 100's if not 1000's of Michael fans. lol

I got 6 in the March pre sale too, I have a code for this ticket sale too, but I'm worried I'll bollocks up my other order if I get more this time. I don't trust a word ticketb@stard say.

^^ I'm staying clear of buying more tickets at the mo.

If I can save up some money for later concerts then I'll go through viagogo. But for now I'm sorted! :)

tickets bought in the presale do not count towards the 4 limit in the general sale .its totally seperate

m so confused then

so if presale is not included i only have 3 tickets...yet the guy at ticketmaster said i was 2 ov
well in the press release it said u cant buy anymore today if u had previously bought in the sales b4. so who knows

My girlfriend got a code and out of curiosity Ive tried most dates with it for lower tier and floor seats, theres loads left on Ticketmaster.

I think they've dropped a massive hairy bollock here.

I have 6 tickets for July from Viagogo... Do you guys think I would be able to get more tickets after those dates have gone? For example: Buy 2 more tickets for March in 3 months...

Soo confusing

I got 3 in the presale in March, and another today.

I rang to check and they said i was fine aslong as i didnt go over the 4 limit

Looking at how many tickets are left even now they should probably just let over limit tickets go lol. Jeez they've messed up big time. 50 sold out shows my arse. Just one big con.

still loads of ticks left? they whould just put them on gen sale but then they will look stupid. if they have fecked this up for mike.....

Maybe people are buying off ebay and viagogo instead of ticketmaster as they think ticketmaster wont have any left

My uncle wanted tickets for FA Cup final, and didnt think to check ticketmaster 1st and went straight to ebay as he thought ticketmaster would have none left, but they did LOL

Just had a look through some dates and they've all had 112 101 or 111. Ridiculous to think we've bought them off viagogo for loads of money. I'm so pissed off.

i think there was but they said afterwards it didnt matter and nothing would happen if u havnt lost presale ticks from march by now then u wont

^ Thanks what would I do without this forum :)

Edit: I have another question. Is it possible to put the tickets on another cc?

Last edited:
Back