Kanye West Arrested for Vandalism at L.A. Airport (Updated)

sometimes his bodyguards are disguised too and other times they're not even with him.
and his pj's are def not a disguise lol. hes been out in disguise thousands of times and only a few times his disguises didnt work and he got recognized.

first off i didnt call him an idiot. i think hes a smart guy just not as smart as some other ppl but hes def not an idiot. i only think he has hard time to control his temper and thats why its very likely that the judge in his upcoming court hearing will order him to take anger management classes. i wasnt being a hypocrite. i dont know the guy and i certainly dont know what he was going through that day so i will leave that judgement to others who actually know his case. all i did was comment on his aggressive behavior and how that causes harm to his own self first and foremost. i hope he works out whatever issues he has and learning how to control his anger. thats that.

"We" in "we call him an idiot" wasn't literal. I wasn't saying everyone insulted him. In fact, the majority of the posters here seem to be rooting for him. I was broadly commenting about people's behavior when they hear something about someone they may not care about, as opposed to when they hear something about people they do. I used "we" because, well, I thought it was better than singling out wannabe, even though that's who I started making this point to lol.

Last edited:
I was broadly commenting about people's behavior when they hear something about someone they may not care about, as opposed to when they hear something about people they do.
if Mike went and done this, there'd be a photoshop siggy fest on here with him laying the smackdown in every single one of them lol.

dmprt3.png

Because he's showing he can't handle his fame in a professional manner

Please sit down with that nonsense. It is not about handling his fame. MJ put his middle finger up when he saw the pappers trying to take pics of him. Did you say that MJ couldn't handle his fame? No, you didn't.

I support Kanye on this. Kanye did not want to be photograph and he had every right to do that. He pays his taxes, he lives in America and he doesn't want to be bothered. He has every right to go after these clowns the way they go after him.

People, the fans included, wants some pics of Kanye and these pappers are paid six figure salaries to go there and harrassed these poor people that are trying to make a living. Maybe if people stop buying these shitty magazines (me included because I am the problem as well) maybe these things would not be happening. I support ANY celebrity that fight these laughable pappers. It is disgusting that these people prey on celebrities for no damn reason.

I think you give more thought to people you admire, and are quicker to brush off actions of people you're apathetic to/dislike as being idiotic.

*clapping* A lot of fans are like that. And I have to admit, I like it when MJ put his middle finger up to the pappers when he was carrying his child. The pappers be trippin'.

Once again, go Kanye!! Stand up for your right to have your space.

if Mike went and done this, there'd be a photoshop siggy fest on here with him laying the smackdown in every single one of them lol.

dmprt3.png

Wow, I hadn't thought about that, but you're 100% right. The ass-kicking comments would fly with enormous pride all around. "Don't **** with the King!" so on and so forth.

... actually, that'd be pretty awesome lol. Mike, if you're looking for some awesome publicity, karate kick a pap in the face and moonwalk away.

Wow, I hadn't thought about that, but you're 100% right. The ass-kicking comments would fly with enormous pride all around. "Don't **** with the King!" so on and so forth

Tell the truth. I can see it now. Some people love to forget that MJ did fight the pappers as well. I mean, Kanye wanted some space and the pappers were tripping.

Please do not effect him comin to the UK!!!

Yeezy is a goddam Legend! I hope Kanye comes out on top in this one and eventually brings a law against the Press for celebrities and there privacy. Its a joke the way they are.

Back