Kanye West speaks . . . .

D.S needs to learn how to read the original post before shooting off. There is nothing remotely egotistical in what Kanye wrote, jesus.

Forgive me, but this is the most stupid thing I've ever heard in my whole life. No one in this world, not even in 30 years, will be what Michael IS. Never ever.

Yeap. Just coming back to edit it. Sorry. I just read the thing on another site too and didn't read all the posts here. When I first read what he supposedly said, I thought it was simply ridiculous.

Well, no wonder some people believed it, he's been known to say arrogant stuff before, like when he didn't win Grammy he said the only reason was because the Grammy officials were racist? Or was that just another rumour?
Don't know, but I'm glad he didn't say that. There was, is and always will be only ONE King of Pop

exactly..ooh i wonder why people believed it!!
and not all is printed, but him, himself on stage an award shows saying he should have won , he talks about egos, well i hope he learned his lesson.

lol it always amuses me when michael in PHM says

Im the Michael Jordan of water balloon fights lololool!! you could have just said you're the Michael Jackson of them!!!

LOL yeah!

"I've gone through entire water balloon fights.... completely dry!"

:D

You reap what you sow. Looks like the chickens are coming home to roost for past inane statements and behavior, like anointing himself "the voice of a generation," interrupting other artists' acceptance speeches, etc. Granted fabricating stories is inexcusable, but Kanye's ego is so large it's like he's almost trying to become a parody of an arrogant celebrity, so fake stories involving his ego come as no surprise.

Talent-wise I never cared for his music, but to each his own. Fashion-wise he dresses really well for the most part, so I give him a lot of credit there.

Ummm... in Slow Jamz he says "She got a light skinned friend look like Michael Jackson Got a dark skinned friend look like Michael Jackson..." This one is from The college dropout album.
He uses Mike in every second song...here is the quote from his part in Keri Hilson feat. KW,Neyo, 'Knock you down' single: "I was flyin', now I'm crashin'
This is bad, real bad, Michael Jackson
Now I'm mad, real mad, Joe Jackson
You should leave your boyfriend now, I'mma ask him..."

Kanye should stick to doing beats...or not even that, I mean how many minutes did it take him to do BJ remix for T25?

I love american boy song,and also heartless,and amazing,but I'm not a fan of him,I don't like him,because the guy has the biggest ego in music industry
I don't know anything about Kanye's music because I don't listen to the radio but I would say Sting, David Lee Roth, Bono, & Barbra Streisand have the biggest egos, lol.

this quote appeared BEFORE michael's death, not after...I remember because I had a good laugh at it lol

I gotta say I did believe this story when it first was posted on the internet and went of on Kanye with my rant. Glad he has stated its not true, but in the past everybody has seen his ego at work, so its not surprising that people would believe it.

Well, I gotta give Kanye mad props for setting the record straight. He could've just ignored the rumors, but he didn't.
Unfortunately, there's still gonna be some fans here who are gonna run off at the mouth and give Kanye a hard time, without even knowing what the hell they're talkin about.
It's like, "Read the first post in this thread bitch!" LOL!

Michael Jackson ain't dead, he just went home.

this quote appeared BEFORE michael's death, not after...I remember because I had a good laugh at it lol

are you sure abut that?
I mean he did write;
".......WHACK AFTER THE PASSING OF AN IDOL, A LEGEND AND MORE THAN THAT A HUMAN BEING WITH FEELINGS AND FAMILY."

D.S needs to learn how to read the original post before shooting off. There is nothing remotely egotistical in what Kanye wrote, jesus.

I did read what he wrote, and even if there is nothing egotistical about his message i still think that he's an egotistical person.
Sure we can't ebleive all what tabloids say, but when Justice won the best dance clip in 07 or 08, he chucked a hissy fit and stormed out. I still think he needs to get his head out of his a** because he has such an elevated sense of self grandiosity.

Kanye has a huge ego - and with good reason, in my opinion. The man is brilliant and I would never believe that he'd say something like that about MJ.

I did read what he wrote, and even if there is nothing egotistical about his message i still think that he's an egotistical person.
Sure we can't ebleive all what tabloids say, but when Justice won the best dance clip in 07 or 08, he chucked a hissy fit and stormed out. I still think he needs to get his head out of his a** because he has such an elevated sense of self grandiosity.

Dude, Really? did u just read what u wrote? i'm not tryin' 2 disrespct u or anything but You should have respect 4 him because he has Respected Michael and Has NEVER badmouth Mike.

and To judge a person with out knowing them is just complete stupidity. (You know, what haters and TABLOID used to do with Michael, and what they're still doing til now).Now am not callin u stupid, but wat am sayin' is that the way ur coming about this kanye thing is stupid.

Kanye has an EGO, and again Who the hell doesnt nowadays in the music industry. You dont see other artists ego cuz they hide it well, but Kanye is one of the ppl that is real out there and doesnt give you what u want, and gives you what he and who he is.

Its very sad to see some fans on this thread(YES ON THIS THREAD) are doing the EXACT Thing that we were telling hatres NOT to do to Mike. Is that the inspiration that Michael Left us? is that all that he thought us? to bash someone cuz the Media PRINTED what THE artist didnt say or do? We gatta know more than that. Its I think very childish what some fans on here are sayin'

And btw. i dont really care if y'all dont agree with me but its US who need to get our head out of our A$$'s cuz as far as am concerned, We are doing the EXACT same thing that other ppl. have done to Michael.

AGAIN~ LETS PRACTICE WHAT WE PREACH! OK?:D

Love,
Romi :)

You should have respect 4 him because he has Respected Michael and Has NEVER badmouth Mike.

All because someone has respected Michael doesn't mean that makes them an honest or in this case, humble person. I still think that Kanye is egotistical based on OTHER MEANS. I don't think he's egotistical based on the fact that he supposedly self proclaimed himself to be the new king of pop. I hope this is clear.
The fact that he stormed out of The grammys when Justice won the award for best dance clip and his haughty presence in interviews on video and in print reiterates my belief about him.

All because someone has respected Michael doesn't mean that makes them an honest or in this case, humble person. I still think that Kanye is egotistical based on OTHER MEANS. I don't think he's egotistical based on the fact that he supposedly self proclaimed himself to be the new king of pop. I hope this is clear.
The fact that he stormed out of The grammys when Justice won the award for best dance clip and his haughty presence in interviews on video and in print reiterates my belief about him.

I understand where ur comming from. But either way, we dont really know the guy, we dont know what his life is like. Esp. after his mom died. I'm just saying that He acts as he does cuz he's him, and we dont really have the right to judge him what so ever. about him being egotistical is true but really, just cuz he showed us his true self doenst give us the right to say anyting about him in a bad way. you can give ur opinion but to judge him is really NOT right.

Well thats me and my opinion...:D

Love,
Romi

Back