Karen Faye & Frank Dileo get a shout out on T25 booklet

I remember hearing many MJ fans say how unprofesional Karen Faye was during the trial because she talked a lot about MJ's personal info. I remember hearing many fans say Karen told them MJ does not pay his bills on time and she also called Debbie Rowe a 'Evil Money Hungry Cow'.

OMG??! I don't remember any name calling. Thats beyond low. Who does she think she is?? Its bad enough she was snooping.
IMO it was rather uncomfortable when she used to act all fangirly about stuff like the 'gold pants' from the HIStory tour (how 'sexy' he was in them) and things of that nature. Come on! How old are you? lol

Last edited:
Yeah I remember that. Yeah that was tacky. IMO, Karen Faye reminds me of a person who is just a big suck up. When the trial was going on I remember how some fans said that Karen told them that she blamed MJ himself for everything that was going downhill.

LOL MJ does? i don't think anyone knows but i'm sure if he's going to a photoshoot he uses whoever they have OR he hired someone else LOL

I think the person who does his hair is name Linda Parrish. She was credited in Ebony magazine for the MJ photoshoot.

Hey! Does anyone know the correct e-mail address of Karen Faye? I tried the one listed on one of these pages but it came back undelivered.

BTW, Lynda Parrish is also thanked on the Thriller 25 edition.

We all know that she was MJ's employee so that rules out the "freelance"

she did do other work when she was working with mj.I had convos with her through email about something once and she told me she wasnt on mjs books (so to speak) didnt go to the office.mj would just ring her when he needed her for something and that was it. whether she fired,if thats what ppl want to call it i doubt. i guess mj just didnt ring her anymore.and he was out of the usa for a year and a half and that goes with what she told me.

can anyone list the full thank yous from thriller. thank yous to his kids etc??

theres another woman as well who does his makeup she was mentioned during the trial andwas with him in London for the wma's

Geez i must've really been an emotional reck during the trial cuz i don't know anything about that...all i know is she had some hand in mjjsource closing??? and i don't even know that for sure.

Can some one (Bee? anyone?) pm me about that info, specifically what she did or anything like that.

she did do other work when she was working with mj.I had convos with her through email about something once and she told me she wasnt on mjs books (so to speak) didnt go to the office.mj would just ring her when he needed her for something and that was it. whether she fired,if thats what ppl want to call it i doubt. i guess mj just didnt ring her anymore.and he was out of the usa for a year and a half and that goes with what she told me.

can anyone list the full thank yous from thriller. thank yous to his kids etc??

theres another woman as well who does his makeup she was mentioned during the trial andwas with him in London for the wma's

EM, I will do that (and for anyone that is interested)-

MJ thanked:

His children

His mother and father

His brothers and sisters

Quincy

Bruce

Rev. Jesse L. Jackson Sr.

Ron Burkle

In memory of Bill Bray

Peter Lopez

L. Londell McMillian

He also thanked: Raymone, Van Alexander, Theresa Cross, Emil Jones, Adean Wells King, Michael LaPerruque, Jovan Beard, William Marshall Jr., Grace, Evvy Tavasci, Diane Simmons Williams, Michael Williams, William Whitfield, Miko Brando (the late Marlon Brando's son and one of Mike very best friends. Mike is the godfather of Miko's daughter, Prudence), Seth Riggs (voice coach), and Lynda Mayhand Parrish.

Frank

Karen

Legal: L. Londell McMillian, Dewey and LeBoeuf LLP and Peter Lopez,Kleinberg Lopez Lange Cuddy Edel and Klein LLP

Thanked Michael Bush and Karen

Additional Thank yous: Roberto and Eva Cavalli.

And other more additional thank yous include T-Mez, Susan Yu, and Robert Sanger, and the fans.

Can some one (Bee? anyone?) pm me about that info, specifically what she did or anything like that.

Yeah, I will. Maybe today if I have time and if not, tommorrow.

Last edited:
lol, he would.

This is how it would play out.

Me: Excuse me, Mr. Jackson.

Michael: It's Shizzile Dizzle HO!

Me: Sorry. God, you're talented.

Michael: Whatchu want Ho?

Me: You've got an appointment with Fat Bastard today.

Michael: Oh, thank you. (You know he can't keep up that gangsta hype forever)

Me: You shouldn't even be working with that talentless loser. He's SO below you.

Michael: I know. But I got to keep the fans happy.

Last edited:
Speculation: It could have something to do with the whole Sony/ATV versus Sony/BMG publishing thing. We never heard whether or not that was resolved, will be resolved, or is in the process of being resolved. But it's been MIGHTY quiet on the Sony/BMG front about the issue, and Michael JUST HAPPENS to be releasing T25 by way of Sony/BMG. I could have sworn someone said his contract with them was over. Well, if true, then they're obviously doing business again for T25. What the stipulations are for that, who knows? No one announced anything so it's obviously confidential. BUT from the way the publishing matter was allegedly laid it out, Michael was in a win-win situation...so I imagine anything to do with that might be classified as "historic".
*shrugs* Whatever it is, it sounds like a good thing. Good and quiet! :lol:

Yes I was thinking along those lines as well, and true, 'Silence is a Virtue'
and as for..... 'We Must Make History Again' you know what? I think that will be a given and it will be 'Etched in Stone'.

Hey...

Does anyone have the correct e-mail address for Karen Faye? I tried the one mentioned here but I got a reply back saying it was the wrong one. Thanks

Karen Faye thanks and greets all the fans!

ORIGINAL MAILSHOT by www.mjfanclub.it / MJFC-ITALIA
21th February h. 13,54

Ringraziamento MJ su T25 per Karen Faye

In risposta ai fan che hanno chiesto ad MJFC-Italia maggiori informazioni circa il ringraziamento di Michael Jackson presente nel booklet di 'Thriller 25th Anniversary' diretto a Karen Faye e Michael Bush (rispettivamente Stylist, Makeup & Wardrobe di MJ per circa 26 anni), Karen Faye ha rivelato al Fan Club Italiano di aver discusso con Michael negli ultimi due anni di alcuni progetti che, putroppo, non si sono ancora realizzati. Karen, attualmente impegnata su diversi fronti quali cinema, TV e pubblicità, inoltre invia attraverso il Fanclub un ringraziamento ed un saluto a tutti i fan di Michael Jackson.

Karen Faye revelead to the italian Fan Club, she have talked with Michael in the past two years about some projects which still has to be set up. Karen, actually busy with cinema, TV and advertising, want to say, by the italian Fanclub, thanks and greets all Michael Jackson fans. :)

source: www.mjfanclub.it / MJFC - ITALIA

Last edited:
^ thanks.. I really appreciate her, and all that she's done for MJ.. Just being a friend..

right. Thats the reason why i'm reeeeeeally hesitant bashing MJ's people. No matter what qualms WE have against the lady, MJ apparently is still being respectful towards her .

AW: Re: Karen Faye & Frank Dileo get a shout out on T25 booklet

MJ fired that woman for a reason (I forgot what it was.)
LMAO!

J5 - Karen was disrespectful to some of his fans. Me, included.
Hmm? You probably deserved it?? Or misunderstood something??

I don't know.. I met her a couple of times and she always has been great to me and other fans! So I don't know why the hate on her! For her to say somethig about Joe and him letting her have it!?? How do you know?? Hearsay?? Have you been present?? Whatever!

Michael thanked her on his most recent project! So everything seems to be fine between them!

Last edited:
Re: AW: Re: Karen Faye & Frank Dileo get a shout out on T25 booklet

LMAO!

Hmm? You probably deserved it?? Or misunderstood something??

I don't know.. I met her a couple of times and she always has been great to me and other fans! So I don't know why the hate on her! For her to say somethig about Joe and him letting her have it!?? How do you know?? Hearsay?? Have you been present?? Whatever!

Michael thanked her on his most recent project! So everything seems to be fine between them!

Excuse me? You know what? I do not give a damn if you met this woman or whatever. That is you, but don't you ever assume that I deserved to be bashed by that woman. I have every right to say whatever I gotta say about her. However, because I do not dwell on the past, I let it go. MJ thanked the woman and that shows that he is the bigger person. He could have easily ignored her and move on, but that is not Michael. I have never had an issue with the woman until she went there with me and my friend who knows MJ personally. So, I do have a different opinion about her.

I also want to add that I had some nice e-mails from her even offering her support when some fans were trashing her. However, that all changed when I saw how she treating some people, myself, my friend and her putting MJ's personal issues on the public message boards. I really do not care if everything is fine with her and Michael. Mike had a long history (professional) with her and that is between them. I personally do not like the woman but I have since moved on and let the past be the past. Before you assume things, think before you post. If you have an issue with what I had said about Ms. Faye, that is your issue. So, whatever!

AW: Karen Faye & Frank Dileo get a shout out on T25 booklet

Wow! I merely was asking a question! No reason to get snippy and upset about it! I just notice some fans doing stupid things and then they wonder why people might snap at them! And if you don't give a damn about me meeting her, why should anyone give a damn about you meeting her??

Last edited:
I think MJ thanked certain people in T-25 only because they were employees in the past during the Thriller Era.

^^
i agree with that too. i'm not saying him and Ms. Faye aren't friends now..but i think some people he thanked for the sake that they helped with the original thriller...

eitherway i got all giddy when i saw him thank Mr. Bill Bray. i dunno why, because i didn't know much about him..but i just loovvee him. i wish he was still around. i guess it's just the fact that i've seen his face around michael, always protecting him since early early on...and any protector of mike is wonderful to me!! lol ...he just seemed so perfectly friendly and he seemed to love michael. but i'm just happy he was in there. :D

Honsetly if michael can put the S** between him & karen behind him, i think we all should do!
And just leave her alone!

But guys have u noticed..he spelt frank last name wrong!

There was no **** between Michael and Karen
I was fans who seemed to have the problem
It was fans who judged her and her motives
.. maybe Jealosy

Last edited:
Karen Feye is MJ's very close friend.. If She had anything against him she would not have been with him for decades..

And He would not have been so close to her, not only bringing her around the world for makeup perpouses, but going places in public with her all the time.. They've rumoured to have had a relationship many times throughout the years.. That's because they are always together

Back