Karen Faye & Frank Dileo get a shout out on T25 booklet

I didn't say anything bad about Karen. I just thought it was interesting that he thanked her since we haven't seen her around since the trial ended.

Michael's a good person and he seems to forgive everybody. He never talks bad about anyone, so this really isn't that surprising. Who knows, they might have patched things up. She was with him for over 20 years.

umm... can someone please tell me what is the deal with Karen Faye? who is she exactly?

oh, and also this part made me excited...

I wish to give a special heartfelt thank you to L Londell McMillan for your counsel, strength and support. You really helped make this project. We must make history again.

Wait, didn't he say this on the liner notes of "The Ultimate Collection" or am I seeing things? :blink:

umm... can someone please tell me what is the deal with Karen Faye? who is she exactly?

I wish to give a special heartfelt thank you to L Londell McMillan for your counsel, strength and support. You really helped make this project. We must make history again.

Hey, I just now noticed that! Yeah, baby!!

Speculation: It could have something to do with the whole Sony/ATV versus Sony/BMG publishing thing. We never heard whether or not that was resolved, will be resolved, or is in the process of being resolved. But it's been MIGHTY quiet on the Sony/BMG front about the issue, and Michael JUST HAPPENS to be releasing T25 by way of Sony/BMG. I could have sworn someone said his contract with them was over. Well, if true, then they're obviously doing business again for T25. What the stipulations are for that, who knows? No one announced anything so it's obviously confidential. BUT from the way the publishing matter was allegedly laid it out, Michael was in a win-win situation...so I imagine anything to do with that might be classified as "historic".
*shrugs* Whatever it is, it sounds like a good thing. Good and quiet! :lol:

Really? Wasn't she fired though? How odd. lol.
I would also like to explain briefly....I have not been fired. Everyone seems a bit concerned over this. I work as a freelance make-up and hair artist. Michael has just been one of my longest and dearest clients throughout my career. Michael is going through many changes, like we all do, over a course of a lifetime.
Without Michael's complete support of MJJsource, it is impossible for MJJsource to exist either. I miss it, just as much as most of you do. I really miss corresponding with all of my friends.
But life moves on.....

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22544
:)

Last edited:
I would also like to explain briefly....I have not been fired. Everyone seems a bit concerned over this. I work as a freelance make-up and hair artist. Michael has just been one of my longest and dearest clients throughout my career. Michael is going through many changes, like we all do, over a course of a lifetime.
Without Michael's complete support of MJJsource, it is impossible for MJJsource to exist either. I miss it, just as much as most of you do. I really miss corresponding with all of my friends.
But life moves on.....

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22544
:)

Interesting.

I could say more but why should I?

A lawyer

And Karen is *** Later!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahhh geez i think we should stop pretending that we know what goes on inside Michael's camp. Michael thanked Karen and I think that's lovely, who knows they might still be friends. We don't know.

Well... :lol: When you've said "I love you more" a billion times more than "Thriller" sold, what you expect me to think? :lol:

LOL :lol: And he writes them on posters and holds them up on his window too. I wouldn't be surprised if one time, if its cold outside, her breathes onto the glass and writes 'I LOVE YOU' with his finger :p

But why? Was she fired for any reason?

Didn't she used to post at MJJF? I understand she is a fan as well, and clearly likes talking about MJ with other fans, but as a make-up artist she should not be posting on an MJ board, lol. That is so unprofessional, but even worse to be bashing Michael's father and Debbie (during the trial/custody case) while discussing it with fans? It was just so tacky. :wacko:

I recall no one complaining when she was posting :p.

She has shown nothing but the utmost respect to the fans...and as far as I've seen, towards Michael. There's no need to rip on her. If MJ hasn't seen a need to, we shouldn't.

Really? Wasn't she fired though? How odd. lol.

he left for bahrain so he did not need her then but who knows hen he goes back on stage they never had troubles between them as far as we heard (from karen who by the way ios a very sweet woman who helped lot of fans in the mjjsource time together with taunya who then ran that site)

Last edited:
thanks for sharing.. can't wait for Tuesday to get it here in the U.S.

Karen is his make-up artist.. Has been with MJ for a very long time. They are very close too..

Yes as a make-up artist she has to go many places he does, but she's been seen with him.. Like he has sat with her at shows, went shopping with her..

OK, you know the 'Take two' footage?? the blonde lady fixing MJ up and talking nice about him? that's her..

Last edited:
Karen Faye has said herself she was not fired. Im sure she loved to work with Michael, who doesn't, but maybe she just felt it was time to move on, like she said "...But life moves on".
Please, remember to keep the discussion clean and no personal attacks. Thanks :)

J5 - Karen was disrespectful to some of his fans. Me, included.

Karen Faye was rumored to be fired but we all do not know what really happened. Karen was a member of this board and a member of the KOPD. She would tell fans stories about MJ and his children that were very unprofessional and uncalled for. The stories were not negative but it violated his and his children's privacy. I have no idea what she said about Debbie, but can anyone blame her for even having an opinion about the woman? As for Joe - she said some nasty things about him and Joe found out and let her have it. We all know how Joe can be and quite frankly, she asked for it.

Let me just add that I am just saying what really happened. I am not trying to trash Karen in any way. If MJ thanked Karen, good for him. Karen is a lot of things but, for what we know, she has not attacked MJ after she "moved on".

Edit.....not getting into this.

I believe Michael and Karen are friends :)

Last edited:
Welcome, Rick.

We all know that she was MJ's employee so that rules out the "freelance" part of her message. I am just skeptical about that message in general and I remember the choas that happened when she was let go.

I am done talking about this. :)

J5 - Karen was disrespectful to some of his fans. Me, included.

Let me just add that I am just saying what really happened.
sorry, but still don't get it... disrespectul? in what way?
I remember that she would come to MJJF and she was welcomed and then suddenly you could feel some animosity towards her....
I remember as well that when the whole c%&&*&* starts in 2003 she was one of few from the MJ's camp who somehow got in touch with fans as well as she took part in some vigils....
that's why I'm just asking:)

Last edited:
To cinderlla: What I went through with Karen Faye was personal and in the past and I would like to leave it that way. I was speaking for myself and the things that I was told about her. I cannot speak for other fans because their experiences with Ms. Faye are not my experiences. I am not going to talk about this any more but I am happy that Ms. Faye was thanked on the T25 cd, regardless of how I feel about the woman.

I just asumed when MJ pratically moved out of the country she was not able to fallow.. It would be very hard for her to leave her family etc.. Also, now back in the U.S. he stays alot in Vegas, which she does not live..

Back