Karom Is In The HOT SEAT

It may be the fruit of the tomato plant but it's a veggie in my books :D

I've just started :lol: I've got 4 long years of highschool ahead :p

@Ashtanga I know...it knocks the breath out of me too :lol:

@Speechlessy favorite part...hm well I couldn't really choose but two of them would be one of a very troubled teenager who makes all the wrong decisions in life and the second: one of a very stupid and :crazy: person :lol:

@Speechlessy favorite part...hm well I couldn't really choose but two of them would be one of a very troubled teenager who makes all the wrong decisions in life and the second: one of a very stupid and :crazy: person :lol:

:lol:

What's your favourite and least favourite song from each of Michael's albums?

What's your favourite and least favourite song from each of Michael's albums?

Oh geez this is going to be difficult

off the wall: favorite She's out of my life and Can't help it
least favorite: Workin' day and night

Thriller: favorite omg this was such a good album I couldn't choose...my favorites would be: The girl is mine, Beat it and Billie Jean
least favorite: I guess Human nature though I live that one too

Bad: this is impossible! :lol: my least favorite is Just Good friends I love the rest equally

Dangerous: This question is a killer! Least favorite: Dangerous
favorite: I love 'em all except Why you wanna trip on me which I like more than Dangerous but less than the rest :doh:

HIStory: least favorite: This time around
favorite: Come Together, Childhood, earth song and Smile lol

Blood on the dancefloor: honestly I haven't heard all the remixes from the album :p but my favorite is Is it Scary and my least favorite, from what I've heard, is the HIStory remix

Invincible: least favorite- I guess 2000 watts
favorite: You are my life, Unbreakable, The lost children And Whatever Happens

This was by far the most difficult question!

I answered this easily when you gave me the same question ;)

What's your favourite and least favourite music video from each album? :D

You really don't like me :lol:

Off the wall: favorite: She's out of my life
least favorite: Rock with you

Thriller: Favorite: Beat it
least favorite: Er Dont know...I like the other two the same

Bad: Favorite: Dirty Diana and Come together even though it's not exactly a music video nor is it from the album :D
least favorite: Liberian Girl

Dangerous: favorite: Black or white
least favorite: Who is it

HIStory: favorite: Hmm...Don't know Scream I guess
least favorite: probably You are not alone

Blood on the dancefloor: Favorite: Ghosts
least favorite: Blood on the dancefloor

Invincible: Favorite: you rok my world
least favorite: Cry :lol:

this was easier :D

Haha :lol:

What's your favourite and least favourite Jackson 5/The Jacksons song and music video? :D

I don't know...quite frankly I haven't seen any of their videos :p as for songs...well I like I want you back and I'll be there but I couldn't tell you my least favorite...I pretty much like them the same :D

I don't know...quite frankly I haven't seen any of their videos :p as for songs...well I like I want you back and I'll be there but I couldn't tell you my least favorite...I pretty much like them the same :D

You haven't seen the Blame It On The Boogie or Can You Feel It music videos? :eek:

:p

I have :doh: they just never occured to me

Last edited:
Can you remember where you were or what you were doing when you heard of these events taking place?:

1. 9/11
2. Michael announcing the This Is It concerts
3. Death of bin Laden
4. Obama being announced President of America

Yeah sort of

1.When I heard of the 9/11 I was quite little, it was in 2001 right? I was like 5 then but I remember quite clearly that they seemed to broadcast it for what seemed as months to me,I'm pretty sure I was at home watching the news with my family

2.I didn't know Michael announced This is it until after he died :p

3. I was at school chit- chatting with my class mates when one of them mentioned it

4. I have no idea where I was or what I was doing when I heard Obabma was president...I didn't really care at all

Yeah sort of

1.When I heard of the 9/11 I was quite little, it was in 2001 right? I was like 5 then but I remember quite clearly that they seemed to broadcast it for what seemed as months to me,I'm pretty sure I was at home watching the news with my family

2.I didn't know Michael announced This is it until after he died :p

3. I was at school chit- chatting with my class mates when one of them mentioned it

4. I have no idea where I was or what I was doing when I heard Obabma was president...I didn't really care at all

1. Yep, 2001. To be honest I'm older than you and I can't remember it at all and I have a really good memory.

2. :eek:

My memory Is very good, where did you get the idea it wasn't?

Well I didn't really know much about Michael until after he died, just smooth criminal which my mom used to sing to me and some media crap so I wasn't exactly watching for it and I don't watch the news very often so I had no idea :p

My memory Is very good, where did you get the idea it wasn't?

Well I didn't really know much about Michael until after he died, just smooth criminal which my mom used to sing to me and some media crap so I wasn't exactly watching for it and I don't watch the news very often so I had no idea :p

I didn't say your memory wasn't good :p

Back