Karom Is In The HOT SEAT

so you like reading?

I love it! I read a lot. :D

then what is your favourite book?

Hmm... I've read so many great books, but I'll have to say The Lord of The Rings again. :D

and who is your favourite fictional character and why?

It's a tie between Aslan, from Narnia and Snape. :D Aslan because I love the significance he holds, though he is fictional, he represents someone that is very much real in my life and in the life of many. :yes: Plus, he's a lion :wub: :lol: And Snape, because I think he's one of the most complex characters I've ever encountered. He is also one of the most inspired and inspiring characters I have seen, and definitely the most inspired and inspiring in the HP series. :D I think I find bits of myself reflected in Snape and that intrigues me, for if I can undrstand that character, I may begin to understand myself. :p

And Snape, because I think he's one of the most complex characters I've ever encountered. He is also one of the most inspired and inspiring characters I have seen, and definitely the most inspired and inspiring in the HP series. :D I think I find bits of myself reflected in Snape and that intrigues me, for if I can undrstand that character, I may begin to understand myself. :p

I absolutely agree with you :D

What's the funniest thing you ever underwent?

What's the most memorable thing someone said to you?

What's the funniest thing you ever underwent?

Hmm... The only thing I can think of right now is one time, when I was at my best friend's house, and I was in the kitchen. I saw a jar of sour cream, and because I love sour cream (and there was no one around), I took a spoon and dug in. I was halfway through taking the spoon out of my mouth, when my friend walked in. I froze, and we stared at each other (and I must have looked comical wit the spoon coming out of my mouth) and then we both started laughing uncontrollably. I sprayed sour cream all over the kitchen, and that only made us laugh harder. :lmao: I don't know why it was so funny, but I don't remember laughing harder than then. :D

I'll answer the other one later, I must think about it. :D Good question, by the way. :yes:

What's the most memorable thing someone said to you?

"True friendship is very rare. Hold it dear, for few get to experience it more than once in a lifetime and even fewer experience it at all. " Or something like that. :D My mom told me this.

^your mom is very wise :)

another question:
How and when did you became a fan of Michael?

I became a fan only after his death. :( I really didn't know much about him before that, no even what he looked like. I had never even heard a song of his. :no:

I was in Austria, with my best friend, and it was like a week after he died, so it was all that mania about him, he was on every music channel and all. So my friend was watching some music channel and I walked in the room and Billie Jean was playing. It was somewhere in the middle of the song. I liked it, so I asked her who it is and she said Michael Jackson. So from then on, I started listening to more of his songs, and then watching all sorts of interviews and stuff, and I fell in love. :wub:

^ :hug:
It was the same with me... :cheers:

Now I steal a question from you :D

What do you think is the most important thing in life?

^:cheers: :D

Oh you :blush: I cannot tell you how much it inflates my ego, to know that you find my question worthy of stealing. :hysterical:

Um... I think the most important thing in life is love, well God, actually, but that comes back to love. :yes:

Mmmm religious wouldn't be my word of choice... but if by that you mean that I believe in God, and have a relationship with Him, then yes. :p

Name one thing you would you love to do, what you have never done before.

How would you describe yourself in four words?

btw: I love your siggy :)

Name one thing you would you love to do, what you have never done before.

Be in a movie. :lol:

How would you describe yourself in four words?

Hm... kind, shrewd, stubborn and compassionate. (a fifth, that closely follows those four, would be clumsy :lol: and another one that is up there with shrewd is rather cold)

Last edited:
White? :rofl: I don't know how to describe it in writing. It's kind of difficult for you to imagine what I mean just by my description. :p

then draw it, or show me a picture that comes close to it :D

:hysterical: Ok

Something like this, only in stead of the driveway being in the front like that, I'd like it to be somewhere in the back, so that it wouldn't be visible from the front of the house. Also, I'd like it to have a bigger yard, and to be more remote, not by the road like that. And it would have to be taller, to have two stories. :D

11398015_1.jpg

looks nice :)

Baking or cooking?

Movies or books?

Summer or winter?

Town or village?

BOOKS :tease:

okay, Fave author?

Fave Book?

Fave genre?

Is the 'thickness' of a book 'important' to you at 'first glance' or do you think that the 'story' presented on the 'back flap' appeals more to you?

Fave author?

Hm, Tolkien, I think. :D

Fave Book?

Lord of The Rings, naturally. Though it is closely followed by Winnetou. :D

Fave genre?

Oh boy, um I like mystery, adventure, fantasy... that kind of stuff. :D

Is the 'thickness' of a book 'important' to you at 'first glance' or do you think that the 'story' presented on the 'back flap' appeals more to you?

The story on the back, definitely. Thickness really isn't a problem for me. I basically devour books. I've read the HP series in a week. :smilerolleyes: As long as it's a good book, it can be 2000 pages. :D

Last edited:
Thanks Karom ;)

A lot of people judge a book by its 'thickness' as it's 'supposed' to be a better story when it has more pages :(

Anyway, I :love: your siggy... I just NEED Michael's smile today :cry:

Oh really? :huh: Well, if it's not a good story, who in the world is going to read even 100 pages? :lol:

I love it too. :wub: You can stare at it as long as you want. :lol:

hey :hiya:
some more questions for you :D

How did you call your very first stuffed animal?

Do you have any strange habits?

What do you do when you're bored?

If you had a wish for free, what would it be?

How did you call your very first stuffed animal?

I can't remember my very first one, but the first one I can remember is an elephant, named Trompi. :D

Do you have any strange habits?

I'm absolutely sure I do, I just don't realize they're strange. :D

What do you do when you're bored?

I either come here, or sing, or watch a movie, or read... or go annoy a family member... that's always entertaining. :hysterical:

If you had a wish for free, what would it be?

Hm... I think it would be to get to meet Michael. :yes: I can't think of any other that is no longer a possibility. So, that's what I'd wish for.

:ciao:

Name one thing you want to do before you die. :)

What is your fav type of ice cream?

Do you have any habit when you are nervous?

Name one thing you want to do before you die.

Well, honestly, I don't know. Act in a movie... I guess.

What is your fav type of ice cream?

Snickers ice cream. :D

Do you have any habit when you are nervous?

Well, I usually don't show it when I'm nervous, so I suppose my habit is not showing I'm nervous. :lol:

Last edited:
I'm sorry, I meant Snickers. :lmao: My iPod autospelled. :smilerolleyes: And no problemo. :D

Last edited:
Back