Katherine Jackson documentary called "Remembering Michael"/ fans asked to help with funding

Re: Katherine Jackson documentary called "Remembering Michael"/ fans asked to help with funding

I think the whole campaign has been removed.

Edit, Yup somebody checked for me, it's all been taken down.

Last edited:
Re: Katherine Jackson documentary called "Remembering Michael"/ fans asked to help with funding

Let me answer you: You are excusing Katherine! You're trying hard to pin it all on solely on Mann, so Katherine somehow remains all innocent of that. Like I said it was HER to made a contract with him and HER who handed him MJ's minor kids on a silver platter -- how do you explain this??

Second, if you believe this is a scheme solely by Mann, WHY is Katherine sitting there aiding him to scam fans? Explain that, please.

And finally, I could care less if Katherine makes money or how much (though she likely will, both from profits and as a co-producer) -- the point is, SHE IS HELPING A CROOK SCAM THE FANS! Has she come out to warn the fans that this is a scheme and she's not involved? No, she hasn't.

It doesn't get any clearer than this, well said.

--------------------------------

Is the money-crap removed altogether?
So Mann, Lowe and KJ have to go back to drawing board to think other ways how to exploit Michael and his kids.

Yes Bubs it's all gone. Wish I had made a small donation so would then know what they do with the people who donated.

Serendipity, the funding has been removed. It may have been a cease and desist by estate and then it may not have been. If such a letter was sent by the estate, it was not publicized this time. Could Katherine be the reason funding has stopped?

Just so you know, she would see profits because she is a co-producer (most likely in name only). and only if there are profits (not both from profits and as co-producer). With funding ceased, that is the ONLY way she will see monies from this venture. Profits may be minimal as some posters have stated they will not support the film financially.

Last edited:

Good it's gone.. Sounds like the Estate has stopped this stuff.. Both Mann and Lowe were sued by the estate and won, so that's probably why it's down. I bet the estate threatened to seek additional damages against Mann.

Yes Bubs it's all gone. Wish I had made a small donation so would then know what they do with the people who donated.

I debated doing the same but just couldn't bring myself to give Mann or KJ a dime.

Well, they got what, $4200? Of course, I await the inevitable spin from the Jackson family (and defenders). It'll be all Mann's fault a la the AEG emails and somehow Katherine just wandered in front of that camera.....

Last edited:

^^

On twitter some people are saying that their friends got refunds. Don't know how true it is but still money might have been refunded.

I hope those who contributed truly do get their monies returned. I see no reason why they cannot so I am inclined to believe the refunds are true.

The potential scam has been thwarted. Let us see if the film will be released.

Glad the Estate stopped theose crooks! :clapping:

I hope for once Katherine Jacksons calms the hell down, assuming her responsibilities as guardian with those poor things and conform herself with the good amount of money she receives every month. I'm not sure if it will ever happen though, I'm wishing out for the children and Michael!

So happy it's been shut down!

Admin Note: Thread cleaned. Please stop the personal arguments. The constant tit for tat is derailing the thread. Discuss the topic not each other. Further post of that nature will be deleted.
Thank you for your cooperation and as always if you have any questions or concerns PM Admin and do not derail the thread by replying or discussing moderation actions on your posts or moderation requests on the board.

KJ Documentary video is no longer available in USA and all rewards / merchandise is gone from the site.. Smells like a cease & desist

Bb5stmtCEAAWj2W.png

Haa who is surprised!!

Glad the Estate stopped theose crooks! :clapping:

I hope for once Katherine Jacksons calms the hell down, assuming her responsibilities as guardian with those poor things and conform herself with the good amount of money she receives every month. I'm not sure if it will ever happen though, I'm wishing out for the children and Michael!

Sorry but I'm not sure what guardian responsibilities you are talking about?
This money crap attempt was exactly the same "responsibilities" she has done since Michael's passing, and nothing else. Have you seen her anywhere with PPB or taking them to holidays, because I haven't. I have seen her with PPB only when there is something to promote or making money for the whole family.
So to me she cannot go back to something she never was.

In the different note, glad to see the estate shut this money crap attempt down, and they silenced CM too :clapping:

Last edited:

You could have been the receiver of thank you letter from KJ which she personally signed for and in it she thanks Jackson "family" fans for their donation :cheeky:

Or maybe they have some Never can say goodbye books, Joe's perfume bottles, belts signed by PPB to give out as rewards?

Waiting on official word on the who and why it was shut down.

I dont want speculations and opinions.

I want the receipts.

Omer Bhatti confirmed that Prince Jackson does NOT have a IG account and he did not say " My grandma is not behind that project" The Prince account on Instagram is FAKED

Where did omer confirm that on FB or Twitter ? I never thought that was Prince IG anyway , people are so gullible.

On twitter Omer replied to a fan asking about Prince's Instagram saying "fake". Deleted the tweet later.

Bhatti is a Jackson family defender.

Now the money seeking part is shut down, does that mean the whole project is off? I hope so.

If it is true that everything is finished about this corny documentary.... >
1sy.gif
:fear:

BUT still must be disclosed to an official statement explaining everything. Waiting > :timer:

Now the money seeking part is shut down, does that mean the whole project is off? I hope so.

No. The funding and the completed film are two separate things. The film may still be released.

Last edited:

As much as I can't stand the tmz guys, Harvey and Mike were right. The Jacksons wouldn't have make a documentary, that money would have gone Katherine's and Howard Mann's pockets. And that woman interrupting them didn't know what the hell she was talking about. Another vile attempt to make money off Michael.

I wish they would stop these things. It's tacky and looks ridiculous Katherine asking for money. Everyone knows that she is well taken care of by the estate and the kids as Michael wanted. Never enough and never appreciated.

^^I agree with you marebear but as long as the brothers keep using their mother to have money, those tacky attemps won't stop. It seems it's more important to her making money for her children than the well being of PPB and Michael's legacy.

A couple of my Facebook contacts who donated out of all innocence/ignorance have posted that they received their monies back. Best possible news about this whole fiasco. :clapping:

I think this shameful episode may be the nail in the coffin for the "Let's Pimp the Fans" enterprises.

Back