Katherine Jackson Interview Monday on " Piers Morgan Tonight"

SimplyMagic

Proud Member
Katherine Jackson: Four Years Is Not Enough For Conrad Murray

Njai Joszor5/11/2012 9:37:24 AMComments (13)

Michael Jackson's mother, Katherine Jackson, is slated to appear in a just announced interview with Piers Morgan next week.

In a preview from the forthcoming special, Jackson levies serious allegations against Dr. Conrad Murray and talks about life without Michael.

"You know what? I can't even describe the way I feel about him. He did a terrible thing. And it might have been others involved," Jackson tells Piers Morgan regarding Murray. "I don't know that. But I feel that. The only thing he did -- for a person's life, four years in jail is not enough."

Speaking of her son, Katherine Jackson claims she'll never get over his death.

"Never. Every morning, all through the day, I think about Michael. If I wake up through the night, my mind is there," says Jackson. "But -- I just miss him. But being a Christian and believing in the resurrection, I feel that I'll see him again."

Katherine Jackson appears on Piers Morgan Tonight Monday, May 14 (CNN).

Read more: http://singersroom.com/content/2012...s-Not-Enough-For-Conrad-Murray/#ixzz1uh1voeZ2

Re: Katherine Jackson on Piers Morgan Tonight

Yes she will definitely see him again. We also will meet him too at the end.

Re: Katherine Jackson on Piers Morgan Tonight

I don't think any parent gets over losing their child. It doesn't matter how old you are or how old they are. It's painful.

OMG I am watching this. I think Katherine just said that she called AEG or somebody to change Michael's schedule so he wouldn't be doing all 50 shows at once. Like she said every other night he would be performing. I am confused. She said she can't talk about much because of the trial.

Another interview? Piers Morgan? :blink: And here we go....
angfw5.gif
Speaking the same things that we already know and what has been said in thousands of interviews... is getting very annoying. :doh: Sorry Katherine. -_- :fear:

I am watching and she is defending Michael well. I like how she said he never did anything wrong. All lies and so many wicked people out there. She said a few times now.

that Jordie story is nothing but a hoax.

I am watching and she is defending Michael well. I like how she said he never did anything wrong. All lies and so many wicked people out there. She said a few times now.

She is strongly saying he was innocent, but she is not giving concrete explanations of what happened. But at her age, and in the state of sorrow she's in, it's totally understandable. Too bad BLS couldn't give more solid info.

I think overall it was positive for Michael. It's hard to remember what was said so much said. If that it true that Michael wanted to create a monument where his fans could get married that is sweet. I don't know about this guy Brett. I hope there is no trouble from this with the art.

Last edited:
Not doing cartwheels about the monument stuff. Having a hard time believing a professional artiste like MJ condoning something this tacky. Doesn't Elvis already have this in vegas.?

OMG I am watching this. I think Katherine just said that she called AEG or somebody to change Michael's schedule so he wouldn't be doing all 50 shows at once. Like she said every other night he would be performing. I am confused. She said she can't talk about much because of the trial.

It was never meant to be 50 shows all at once in the first place. They were spread over months and months.

that Jordie story is nothing but a hoax.

Ivy, I don't have access to an interview. Are you certain that Mrs. Jackson is basing "Jordie story" on a hoax and not on the Mesereau witnesses? In our "Question and Answers" forum Jermaine seemed genuinely surprised about the hoax and sited those witnesses as a source.

I love his Statue of Liberty and MLK Jr. drawings. How could one person possess so much talent. I only saw a portion of the interview but I'm recording the next repeat airing at midnight.

Why haven't the people around Katherine corrected her about the Jordie thing?

It was never meant to be 50 shows all at once in the first place. They were spread over months and months.

The shows were spread over a period of months. Yet I am listening to Katherine and I feel she is mistaken because she says she kept calling them (who?) to keep changing the schedule. I don't know what she is talking about it.

Ivy, I don't have access to an interview. Are you certain that Mrs. Jackson is basing "Jordie story" on a hoax and not on the Mesereau witnesses? In our "Question and Answers" forum Jermaine seemed genuinely surprised about the hoax and sited those witnesses as a source.

yes she mentioned it was after Michael's death and Jordie said he was sorry and wished that he could have told it to Michael as well. It's the fake blog post she's referring to.

I havn't seen the interview yet. Forgot about it and will watch the repeat at 12am. But, I do wonder what is up with that whole Jordan Chanlder blog hoax thing? I wish this family would seriously get together and discuss what they will say so no one is saying something different for once. Is that to much to ask?

I saw just the last part of Katherine's interview when they were showing the art. You can feel how much she misses her son:(, but I thought she did great.:wub: I love Michael's art & want to see more.:yes:

yes she mentioned it was after Michael's death and Jordie said he was sorry and wished that he could have told it to Michael as well. It's the fake blog post she's referring to.
Thank you. That's too bad. I do understand that she wants to believe this story, but the media normally waste no time to refute it as a hoax.

I havn't seen the interview yet. Forgot about it and will watch the repeat at 12am. But, I do wonder what is up with that whole Jordan Chanlder blog hoax thing? I wish this family would seriously get together and discuss what they will say so no one is saying something different for once. Is that to much to ask?

after Michael's death there was a blog post allegedly written by Jordie coming clean and saying Michael never molested him and he's sorry etc. Soon after it was learned that it was totally fake. Jordie's uncle has refuted it.

considering his role in further sensationalizing those 93 allegations, i wonder if piers felt like a piece of crap as he sat there watching KJ cry over how unfairly her son was treated because of that lie. it would have been decent of him to personally (and publicly!) apologize for what he did to her son.

Back