Katherine Jackson Interview Monday on " Piers Morgan Tonight"

after Michael's death there was a blog post allegedly written by Jordie coming clean and saying Michael never molested him and he's sorry etc. Soon after it was learned that it was totally fake. Jordie's uncle has refuted it.
Yea I know. Sorry, what I meant about what was up with the blog in my last post was how the Jacksons keep repeating it as the truth, when even fans no it wasn't. It's very strange. Even Jermaine before at one point was talkin about this blog. But, for some reason in the Q & A he now says he was always talkin about how T-Mez had Jordan Chandler college friends ready to testify against him just incase (which is true) but, Jermaine I'm sure never meant that. Only now he is saying this. Even though there is video I saw online of him talkin to students somewhere about the alleged Jordan blog. I guess he forget? Weird!

Last edited:
Ugh, I had this well written out post, but this site, mobile and android keyboards dont work very well. With that said, its painfully clear that Katherine is filled with so much saddness and confusiosn. I managed to completely fall in love with her during this piece, such a strong, strong woman. My heart goes all the way out to her.

I hope KJ hasn't opened up a whole can of worms by mentioning Jordie on prime time tv.....

So did Piers not ask Strong about how he came about the art or the pending Thome lawsuit? I don't really get why he was there.

*Edit* Don't worry I have managed to watch it now.

Hmmmm how many times did Strong repeat that Michael wanted to sell his art...

Last edited:
Hmmmm how many times did Strong repeat that Michael wanted to sell his art...

Not to mention at the beginning of the interview he said he owns, then he corrected "we" own the paintings?
I don't know if he was talking about these painting that Tohme "gave" to him, or some other paintings, and who did he refer by "we"?

I'm not sure what was the purpose of the interview?
I think there is more to come about those paintings. Piers showed photos of Katherine and Joe in the hangar, where the paintings are stored, so we'll see what is coming.
Is there another episode of B L-S with Piers Morgan coming out?

I honestly don't think she was talking about the written hoax. The way she worded it, it sounded like there is some inside info or contact being had we don't know about. Jordan may have had contact with someone or even Michael. We just don't know. But we do know he has confessed privately and so I'm not going to discredit her with putting it out there. I think its good it gets into the public's mind that he may have lied about Michael. That's a win win to me.

I also liked that she put it out there that a lot of those kids he hung around were his relatives and not little victims he was trying to "groom". The public also does not know that. And she said that his painkiller problem was directly related to his fire accident and people have exaggerated the extent of his problems. All in all, pretty good I would say.

I didn't know Piers ever reported on the trial. I don't even remember him from back then and I was an active part of the fan community that defended Michael. We had to watch all those crappy shows, write letters, emails, make phone calls, etc,etc and I don't remember him.

Meh...same old same. It irked me so that Piers pressed on about the allegations. He couldn't have been more inappropriate with a mother. On Katherine's part, the Joe defending is getting old.

I think BLS made it clear, indirectly, the whole purpose of the interview. He mentioned several times that Michael wanted to sell his art. What kind of BS is that? Next thing we know, there will be a press release from him and Katherine, announcing an auction sale of Michael's art, with a portion going towards charity. Guys, you know how it goes. Been there, done that. Pretty sure this is in the works; they want to cash in while they still 'own' the art and deal with the lawsuits later.

Michael Jackson | Katherine Jackson 'Concerned' For Paris' Acting Career | Contactmusic
Katherine Jackson 'Concerned' For Paris' Acting Career

Michael Jackson's mother Katherine has reservations about her granddaughter's acting career as she is convinced the King of Pop would not have wanted Paris to pursue a career in entertainment at such a young age.

The late Thriller icon's 14-year-old daughter is desperate to be an actress and will make her big screen debut in 2013 fantasy film Lundon's Bridge and The Three Keys.

However, Katherine, Paris' legal guardian, admits she was reluctant to let the youngster chase her Hollywood dream.

She tells U.S. talk show host Piers Morgan, "I'm pleased and concerned (for Paris) at the same time because I don't think that Michael would have wanted her to be out there this soon. But she wanted it so badly. She kept saying, 'Please, Grandma! I want this, you know.' It was something she really wanted so I just gave in and said OK.

"I said, 'How do you know you can act? You haven't had acting (experience).' So I started sending her to acting (classes). Before then she said, 'Just try me, just try me. I can cry on cue.' She showed me how she can cry. She's very good."

Michael, who was just a boy when he shot to fame in The Jackson 5, went to great lengths to shield his three children from the spotlight, covering their faces with masks and blankets when they stepped out in public.

I think BLS made it clear, indirectly, the whole purpose of the interview. He mentioned several times that Michael wanted to sell his art. What kind of BS is that? Next thing we know, there will be a press release from him and Katherine, announcing an auction sale of Michael's art, with a portion going towards charity. Guys, you know how it goes. Been there, done that. Pretty sure this is in the works; they want to cash in while they still 'own' the art and deal with the lawsuits later.

Oh no! If thats the case, I hope the estate is the only one with the keys to hangar, or wherever the paintings are kept.

^Unfortunately they don't, not yet. BLS is in full possession of Michael's art. I hope the Estate takes note of his comments, and do the necessary to block any potential sale or use of the art until a verdict is reached in their case against Tohme, where matter of the ownership of the art will also be settled, hopefully.

Ivy, can the Estate do something to legally prevent the sale of Michael's art until the case is settled?

Wouldn't the judge, the one that oversees the estate cases, be able to block the sale?
Roger F wrote this to Forbes:
"the estate says that in 2008, Tohme Tohme, Jackson’s then manager, simply gave the whole collection to a Los Angeles artist named Brett Livingston Strong. The estate claims in its suit againt Tohme that he improperly used Powers of Attorney to give Strong copyrights that Michael owned."
I would think there is something that could be done to block the sale if they are planning it?
---------------------
" Tohme wrote in a letter dated November 2008 to Strong: "Michael wants you to know he is truly grateful for the loyalty you have shown him over the years, and he views this as a small token of appreciation for your continued friendship and artistic partnership."
---------------------

As far as I know, Michael knew the value of his stuff, he knew that one signed pillow case would bring money to one who owns it, so
would he give away all of his paintings just like that? There have been lots of friends around Michael, some over 25, I haven't read any posts that he gave away a fortune to them?

you can watch interview, FULL, better quality, and only one file, here...

[youtube]28re5aL15js[/youtube]

Last edited:
Good thing I recorded it at midnight. It's really a good interview and still I believe that lying b@$^@#% is still a coward for not admitting that he lied. I agree that 4 years isn't enough for Dr. Murray, he should've have about 10-15 years. I love the art Michael created all these years that B.L.S showed us.

I agree.

First of all, this "interview" was so random. I mean, what was the purpose, aside from the LICENSING FEE they "probably" collected by showing Michael's art on television. (I'm just guessing, but I would NOT be surprised at all.)

Secondly, this art fellow and Mother most likely know about The Estate's lawsuit against Thome, so the next step for them would be to "try" and sell this art BEFORE and/or IF The Estate Of Michael Jackson is to win said lawsuit against Thome.

I hate to say it, although the majority of the time it's true, their motives always seem to revolve around making a quick buck, as soon as possible, without any reservations as to what may or may not lie ahead. Then on to the next QUICK money making scheme.

I just pray that The Estate's lawsuit is successful!

^Yes. Every single tv interview mrs j has done since 25 june has included her promotion of something or other, her photograph book, her flower arrangements, the htw charity, the cardiff cashin etc. So i guess this time it's this art collection. So it looks like they want to sell mj's artwork to fans, either originals and/or prints, to build this vegas monument which will act as a wedding chapel. Personally it sounds uber tacky, and i had to giggle at the photo of joe posing next to the monument, i can totally see him setting up a kiosk for his perfumes next door.

I thought mrs j spoke pretty movingly about mj and the hurt he suffered, but she was clearly on shaky ground when talking about his lack of childhood - she doesn't seem prepared to take any responsibility for that at all. Really odd of her not to acknowledge the pressure of overwhelming fame can have on someone.

Agree with everyone else about feeling frustrated about mrs j bringingup the fake jordan confession. In a family of what , over 50 people, is there not one person who can put her right about that, or don't they care?

Last edited:
^Yes. Every single tv interview mrs j has done since 25 june has included her promotion of something or other, her photograph book, her flower arrangements, the htw charity, the cardiff cashin etc. So i guess this time it's this art collection. So it looks like they want to sell mj's artwork to fans, either originals and/or prints, to build this vegas monument which will act as a wedding chapel. Personally it sounds uber tacky, and i had to giggle at the photo of joe posing next to the monument, i can totally see him setting up a kiosk for his perfumes next door.

I thought mrs j spoke pretty movingly about mj and the hurt he suffered, but she was clearly on shaky ground when talking about his lack of childhood - she doesn't seem prepared to take any responsibility for that at all. Really odd of her not to acknowledge the pressure of overwhelming fame can have on someone.

Agree with everyone else about feeling frustrated about mrs j bringingup the fake jordan confession. In a family of what , over 50 people, is there not one person who can put her right about that, or don't they care?

I agree! Michael deserves so much better..more 'Michelangelo' than BLS.
Personally, if I wanted beautiful surroundings for a wedding, I'd rather get married in a cheap boxy building with the walls covered by Michaels art. I don't see why BLS should get some design fee out of it. Keep the paintings and let us enjoy them in a public space.

Just watched KJ interview on Youtube. It was much better than Oprah 'cuz they finally remembered that Michael had not only trials and surgery in his life. I like a part about his art working but I'd prefer to know a bit more than they said about it. I was confused when Katherine referred to J Chandler - she doesn't know he have never said that? And I smiled when she was talking about Grace and Michael "we have a good time together" lol Sounds like they were a couple :cheeky:

Last edited:
This was a great interview Katherine did. I really enjoyed this one

Just watched KJ interview on Youtube. It was much better than Oprah 'cuz they finally remembered that Michael had not only trials and surgery in his life. I like a part about his art working but I'd prefer to know a bit more than they said about it. I was confused when Katherine referred to J Chandler - she doesn't know he have never said that? And I smiled when she was talking about Grace and Michael "we have a good time together" lol Sounds like they were a couple :cheeky:

hehe I thought the same thing.

I was happy that Grace assured Katherine that Michael was happy later on in his life. Made me smile :)

Last edited:
I feel really bad for Katherine, because I can see the pain in her eyes when she talks about Michael. I know she will never acknowledge that Michael was deeply hurt by the discipline (abuse) he received from Joe though. It hurt Michael to the core and haunted him his whole life, I believe. Sigh... it just makes me sad that they won't acknowledge just because the others were OK with it, Michael wasn't. He was too gentle of a soul to have taken that. :( That said....

I love to look at Michael's artwork. What an amazing talent he was! Hope to see his work in person some day.

Did anyone notice that Katherine talked about the 50 shows? Did she say she called to get the schedule changed for Michael? I didn't quite understand that part. She said it like twice about calling to get it changed.

"I love life"... what MJ said when he introduced himself to Brett...

I seen the alleged confession blog by Jordan but, never seen when Ray Chandler denied it? I always read fans say so. NBC also said it was a hoax but, they never mentioned Ray? So does anyone have proof? Like a link or something? Did Ray say it in an interview, statement or in his book? I just don't remember seein this anywhere? And what erks me is that Jordan himself never speaks on his own damn behalf. Ray Chandler isn't really much of anyone to take seriously anyways he also cashed in on this B.S. Let's not forget.

Also I think it's funny how the Jacksons believe that all that Art was given to Brett from MJ. To believe that they would have to believe Tohme a man MJ did not trust. So what gives? That can't have it both ways. And niether can Brett sittin their saying MJ trusted the wrong people...like hello?!

I seen the alleged confession blog by Jordan but, never seen when Ray Chandler denied it? I always read fans say so. NBC also said it was a hoax but, they never mentioned Ray? So does anyone have proof? Like a link or something? Did Ray say it in an interview, statement or in his book? I just don't remember seein this anywhere? And what erks me is that Jordan himself never speaks on his own damn behalf. Ray Chandler isn't really much of anyone to take seriously anyways he also cashed in on this B.S. Let's not forget.

Also I think it's funny how the Jacksons believe that all that Art was given to Brett from MJ. To believe that they would have to believe Tohme a man MJ did not trust. So what gives? That can't have it both ways. And niether can Brett sittin their saying MJ trusted the wrong people...like hello?!

I will not post a link in this forum, it was in the Daily Mail, they talked to Ray.

Here is a quote:

In particular, he debunks the theory expressed repeatedly on Jackson fan websites this week that Evan killed himself because he knew he had lied and could no longer live with his guilt.

'There have been all these reports saying that Evan and Jordy had retracted [the abuse allegations].

Well, I can tell you there has been no retraction.

All the Jacksons need to meet with TMez and have him explain what aspects from the trial show Michael was innocent, because they clearly do not know. This will give grandma the information she needs to answer these questions when the press ask them.

It seems the reason she brings up the 50 shows is because she wants to show that AEG pressured Michael to do 50 shows every other day (which is not true). She has a trial to go to and thinks this statement will help.

Over all, I think it was a good interview. However, The part where she talked about 'Jordan Chandler' and how he came out and said everything he had said over 10 years ago was a lie, To my knowledge, was never confirmed. Dont get me wrong, I hoped it was true but I think it was confirmed that he never came out and said anything like that. :/

Other than that, I think she handled the questions very well and I really liked how, Piers Morgan, asked her questions back to back when he saw she was tearing up and kinda take her mind off the pain for a little while.

God bless her heart. She is after all Michael's mother and I applaud her on how strong she still is after what she went through.
:clapping:

L.o.v.e.
Romi

Do we know for a fact if BLS still "owns" the art? When this whole issue first became public, the whole report was about an auction where Howard Mann and the owner of Cirque were supposed to be the main bidders but allegedly both were trumped by a "mystery international buyer". So I wonder if the sale happened already or if the estate managed to put a stop to it?

MORGAN: How would you feel if they want to go -- I mean Paris has already started down this road. If they want to go into show business?

JACKSON: Yes, Paris does.

MORGAN: Do you feel pleased about that or concerned?

JACKSON: Well, I'm pleased and I'm concerned at the same time because I didn't -- I don't think that Michael would wanted her to be out there this soon. But she wanted it so badly and she kept saying, please, grandma, I want this. You know? And so it was something she really wanted so I just gave in and said OK.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Katherine says that she thinks Michael wouldn't want Paris to start her showbiz career so soon.
I have to ask this, does that concern only when Paris is doing something for herself, like the movie she is involved at the moment, or does this concern of hers include everything in showbiz, for example brothers possibly using her and her siblings to attract people to their tour or other exploitations from family?

In a lighter note, happy to read that Price is doing so well at school :clapping:

Back