Katherine Jackson -- This Isn't It

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was speaking SPECIFICALLY about TMZ . Regarding this story, coming from RANDY PHILLIPS own mouth , he said he gets along with the brothers and Katherine VERY WELL. And Michael also has a family TRUST. I'm not talking about the WILL that was made public. None of us knows what was in it, and we will never know. I find it HIGHLy unlikely he didn't live anything for his family especially his nephews and necies that he was very close too.

yeah, but the fight in that court room over the memorabilia tour suggest something completely different .

Prince, paris and Blanket are family , don't you think so .

the nephews and nieces are mentioned for sure but only as second inline to inherit the estate if God forbid all his children died while the rest were alive

Joe Jackson doesn't avoid anything to make this movie down, even telling the tabloids his son has allowed to make the most of the show with body doubles, gosh.
And by the way I thought body doubles are used for nude photos or nude scenes in movies?

I would also like to note:
Who was the Director for THIS IS IT?
Kenny Ortega
Who was the Director for the Bad/Dangerous/HIStory WORLD TOURS?
Oh right, Kenny Ortega.
I trust him. 'nuff said.

Kenny Ortega
Oh right, Kenny Ortega.
I trust him. 'nuff said.

Again, very good point. People seem to forget Kenny has been a good friend to Michael for years and years. He is not a leech, like some of his family.

yeah, but the fight in that court room over the memorabilia tour suggest something completely different .

the nephews and nieces are mentioned for sure but only as second inline to inherit the estate if God forbid all his children died while the rest were alive

I was talking about THE MICHAEL JACKSON FAMILY TRUST. It was not made public and NEVER will be. None of us know whats inside. So all the speculation i keep jearing about MJ didn't live anything for his family, nephews and necies included is bull. The man had tons of assests. On Black voices they were discusiing his 75 cars, and so on. No one knows how they are going to be distrinbuted. Im just saying.

I was talking about THE MICHAEL JACKSON FAMILY TRUST. It was not made public and NEVER will be. None of us know whats inside. So all the speculation i keep jearing about MJ didn't live anything for his family, nephews and necies included is bull. The man had tons of assests. On Black voices ( a discussion board in the US) they were discusiing his 75 cars, and so on. No one knows how they are going to be distributed. Im just saying.

The sometimes Over Zealous attacks against Michael family are at times very hard for me to read, so I will stop at page 2 now.

But lemme say this about the body double ish, just in case anyone is interested, for the past 2 weeks I have been hearing that a Body Double was used for "this is it". I don't know how true or not, I odn't even know how they expect fans not to notice, but thats what I've been hearing lately....

Just thought I's share.

oughta here now.

the family has been trying to spread rumours about mj's addiction the day MJ left to Bahrain . remember all those articles from Roger about sources telling him mj was high all the time because of Grace and his family could not contact him , then rumours about an intervention in 2007 and katherine had no access to him whatever . that was the time mj was suing Randy's team of accountants and lawyers . and it seems the code was "addiction " , so mj would know his family want to contact him or were mad because he did not speak to them.

after he died , and because they redicted they would not be included in his will , their spokeperson went wild spreading allegations about him being injected with demerol and his long time addiction to other painkillers .

they continued with this stories , sold interviews to the tabs for $$$ where they talked about his addiction and people close to him taking advantage of him and being kept away from his family , all that to justify why HE CHOSE NOT TO ALLOW THEM NEAR HIM . they did not want to be blamed for the rift , they did not want the public to believe they were free loaders who were also taking advantage of him .

and after the will was known and they were ket out , they want to challenge it and their only way is by saying MJ was not in a stable state of mind for the last 12 years , an addiction would support these claims .

OMG!!! Michael's fam is his biggest enemy. They are worse than Diane Dimond. They will torture those kids.

Now I will receive PMs saying that the Jacksons are Michael's family, that they loved him and therefore I should bow down to them.Soso Deaf, don't even try. I don't care if I'm punished. The fans need to know the truth about these animals.

no NOW we all know how they are distributed , and we all know who are the beneficiaries of the FAMILY TRUST . and who will inherit everything eventually .

even Randy admitted the family is not getting anything after Katherine . so what is your point. MJ was not obligated to cater for the his siblings and their children . he had no obligations toward anyone but his three kids . you should beging to understand that . yes they have alot of money , but mj paid ALOT for that money .

This is all a mess. The kids should see the movie in private. The rest of the family is suspect. Katherine loves all her children the same, Michael said that in Moonwalk. We only hope that she will stand up for Michael's children? I do not know what Randy/Joe is telling her. We do not know what is happening behind close doors. All we know is that some of them are fighting for Michael's money, after he work so hard for it.
I guess they choose TMZ to get their message through.
Regardless, this is not good!!

I was speaking SPECIFICALLY about TMZ . Regarding this story, coming from RANDY PHILLIPS own mouth , he said he gets along with the brothers and Katherine VERY WELL. And Michael also has a family TRUST. I'm not talking about the WILL that was made public. None of us knows what was in it, and we will never know. I find it HIGHLy unlikely he didn't live anything for his family especially his nephews and necies that he was very close too.

3T are also listed in the trust...only if something happens to MJ3.

Well, you better believe it he did not leave squat for the rest of them. And once Katherine pass, that will be the end of the free loading.

Apparently, Randy also believes that MJ did not leave anything for the rest of the family, because just this past tuesday, he released a statement through his new mouthpiece aka TMZ:

"The family is fine with it [poster's note: the family being excluded from MJ's inheritance]. Who cares about the money? We have enough money. If I cared about the money, I'd be doing a reality show and doing interviews."
that is a back handed slap right there. By that statement, Randy meant the other family members (Jackie, Jermaine, Latoya, Marlon, Tito & Joe) are hurting for cash. Because they are all doing either a reality show and /or doing interviews. :clapping::clapping::clapping:

I guess MJ was the glue that held that family together...and now, all hell is breaking loose. Public spectacle.

They are not even smart enough to keep it away from the public and handle their business in private.

The man had tons of assests. On Black voices they were discusiing his 75 cars, and so on. No one knows how they are going to be distrinbuted. Im just saying.
Because they will not be distributed. Do you understand what a trust is?

Everything Michael owned is now PART OF THE TRUST. So, nothing will go to ANYONE (except the interest that the trust will earn once the trust gets activated) for a VERY VERY VERY long time.

We know there is a trust. We know the family won't inherit MJ.

The only unknown is HOW LONG did MJ want the trust to go on. Until all the kids turn 21, 30, 35? We don't know.

A trust is not that complicated. They are all setup the same way.

Last edited:
no NOW we all know how they are distributed , and we all know who are the beneficiaries of the FAMILY TRUST . and who will inherit everything eventually .

even Randy admitted the family is not getting anything after Katherine . so what is your point. MJ was not obligated to cater for the his siblings and their children . he had no obligations toward anyone but his three kids . you should beging to understand that . yes they have alot of money , but mj paid ALOT for that money .

We know what in the WILL, not THE FAMILY TRUST. That was sealed and will never be made public. We only know whats in the WILL. the Trust is a separate issue. Look it UP!!!

Kenny Ortega
Oh right, Kenny Ortega.
I trust him. 'nuff said.

kenny was also hand-feeding michael jackson, according to randy philips, think about it
if you have to feed someone, that person would be incredibly weak...

at first they said he was in great shape, interesting how after months of news stories/leaks about his health...they change their line, well randy philips at least...

they knew something was wrong. they pushed him and i believe some way responsible for his death...

The sometimes Over Zealous attacks against Michael family are at times very hard for me to read, so I will stop at page 2 now.

But lemme say this about the body double ish, just in case anyone is interested, for the past 2 weeks I have been hearing that a Body Double was used for "this is it". I don't know how true or not, I odn't even know how they expect fans not to notice, but thats what I've been hearing lately....

Just thought I's share.

oughta here now.
I don't believe one word of that. However IF that were true we fans and the public would realize in an instant and automatically destory and rip to shreds AEG/Sony/The Jackson Family/O2/Kenny Ortega etc....
I'm sick of dumbass conspiracies.

Williamorange, I agree with everything you say.

I don't believe one word of that. However IF that were true we fans and the public would realize in an instant and automatically destory and rip to shreds AEG/Sony/The Jackson Family/O2/Kenny Ortega etc....
I'm sick of dumbass conspiracies.
Ditto
some ppl believe oh so reliable Joe just when it fits there conspiracies but the weird thing is that just a sec ago they were dissing him for the 3000$ "dinner"

it is time when someone realise what a monster Debbie is to leave those innocent kids to that family . mj prefered to leave them to a junkie like Diana Ross because he knew exactly what kind of people they are . Janet , SHAME ON YOU

YOu took the words right out of my mouth but sadly a lot of MJ fans and media feels differently. Its not debbie fault at the end of the day she went with that damn will saying he wanted his moms to care after them I know she wanted to fright for her kids but the media ragged her badly so she did what "MJ so-called wanted"

kenny was also hand-feeding michael jackson, according to randy philips, think about it

at first they said he was in great shape, interesting how after months of news stories/leaks about his health...they change their line, well randy philips at least...

they knew something was wrong. they pushed him and i believe some way responsible for his death...

Liz Taylor used to hand feed MJ too, and he would tell her , I'm not starving Liz , stop it .

MJ did not eat , Murray handed medical records of mj being his patient dated back to januray 2006 , way before mj met AEG . yes AEG knew mj was very thin and was not eating but what could they do really? held a press confernce and tell the whole world mj was not healthy , cancel the shows because MJ looked very thin , BUT VERY HEALTHY according to the autopsy report , damn an article from FOXNEWS said the investigators WERE SHOCKED at how much healthy that man was .

Lisa Marie used to think mj was taking meds when they were married , she run to the hospital when he collapsed and thought he took something , and kept asking questions till he fired her ass . after MJ's death the doctor who was there when mj arrived at the hospital and was responsible for treating him , said he asked for drug tests and was SHOCKED mj was completely clean . even after his death Lisa still thought he was taking something , but blood tests said something completely different .

what we saw may not at all reflect what was the truth . mj looked very thin , but the autopsy says he was very healthy . i believe medical experts over my own eyes .

I was talking about THE MICHAEL JACKSON FAMILY TRUST. It was not made public and NEVER will be. None of us know whats inside. So all the speculation i keep jearing about MJ didn't live anything for his family, nephews and necies included is bull. The man had tons of assests. On Black voices ( a discussion board in the US) they were discusiing his 75 cars, and so on. No one knows how they are going to be distributed. Im just saying.

I'll take the Rolls with the expired license plate and the broken tail light! :lol:

it could also mean he was distracted and doing something else so Kenny forked up the food and fed him. I do it for my significant other while he's driving. all the time.

there's always two or three sides to every story. just sayin'...

Here is what I think and have said on another link. It was family members. According to other information posted, it was Randy and Joe Jackson putting out the rumours that the children would appear on the Jackson reality TV series. This was false and Katherine has firmly denied that the kids would be involved whatsoever. She knows Michael would not have wanted his kids exploited in that way. Secondly, Sony extended an invitation for a private screening for family members ONLY. According to Sony representatives, the showing was cancelled because Randy Jackson brought in an outside person. Sony has stated from the beginning that they were keeping this film under wraps. I'm not a huge fan of Sony given their rocky relationship with Michael. However, I believe Randy, Joe, Jermaine and LaToya have ulterior motives. Namely...MONEY!!! LaToya, Joe and Randy have been the ones to lead the backlash against AEG. I'm not saying I'm not suspicious of any goings on. But at this point we have no real proof they were anything other than possibly negligent. We will have to wait.
I have made the decision to go ahead and see this movie for myself. Not because I support AEG, Sony or anyone else involved with this movie. But because it's the last chance to see Michael and what may have been.
Lastly, NO the kids certainly DO NOT need to go to a premiere for the movie. The only right choice is to help maintain their privacy. I think we tend to forget that the children did attend some of the rehearsals with their dad. So they pretty much know what this movie is. They can see a private screening before the movie premieres.

I didn't know Randy was such a horrible person. Gosh...he is capable of tarnishing his brother's image just for money...!!!

I didn't know Randy was such a horrible person. Gosh...he is capable of tarnishing his brother's image just for money...!!!

What he is doing to MJ's children is EVIL!!!

Even though I wanted Katherine to get custody of the kids, now I really regret it. I don't think the kids should be around someone who want to scar them emotionally.

MJ went through hell with these people...and apparently, the kids will have to fence for themselves through the same crap.

Sometimes, I am mad at MJ for what happened on June 25th...today is one of those days.

He knew his family...better then anyone. Now his innocent children are caught in the middle of warfare over his money. Darn it.

Last edited:
What he is doing to MJ's children is EVIL!!!

Even though I wanted Katherine to get custody of the kids, not I really regret it. I don't think the kids should be around someone who want to scar them emotionally.

MJ went through hell with these people...and apparently, the kids will have to fence for themselves through the same crap.

Sometimes, I am mad at MJ for what happen...today is one of those days. He knew his family...better then anyone.

I'm also mad at MJ. He let his family treat him like a cash cow. He let his family delay his career. He let his family treat him like a slave. Sometimes, I think Michael wasn't just naive: he was also a bit dumb.

OMG!!! Michael's fam is his biggest enemy. They are worse than Diane Dimond. They will torture those kids.

Now I will receive PMs saying that the Jacksons are Michael's family, that they loved him and therefore I should bow down to them.Soso Deaf, don't even try. I don't care if I'm punished. The fans need to know the truth about these animals.
then u do it in pm. do it on the board and it will be removed. those are the rules. if you have any questions, go ask sr. staff about it.:cheers:

i dont understand a thing, the AEG people talk out there saying "we were clueless" like if Michael was nothing, like if he wasnt a human, they dont care, seems like a whole complot, the police does nothing with Murray, they take out the worst song This is it/i never heard all bad arranged, randy philips imitates Michael's voice on interviews, what is wrong with all these people??? now body doubles, if that its true, all i have to say its i dont like the world we're living in, its so superfitial, so mean, I'm starting to ask myself this for real: do they really killed Michael on purpose??? im starting to doubt, im frustated, im tired, nobody cares Michael's death, they care about how much money they can make out of hit, it so heartless, i dont like it, i thought they would be more candid now, but nothing like it, its like a second assasination, damn, nobody cares the fact that Michael Jackson was a man, with feelings who died all alone in the hands of a bunch of people who never cared about him, they all abandoned him, i feel sad about all this,

i miss the young Michael the one that existed before i was evne born, the guy full of energy fighting to conquer the world with his music, whatever happened to him?, how did he ended like this, i better go, i dont feel fine

I am praying like crazy for those kids. I just hope they're gonna be ok through all this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back