Katherine Jackson -- This Isn't It

Status
Not open for further replies.
people have seen the kids recently, they look fine. they don't look emotionally abused. they don't look starved or wanting for love.

most of those mentioned aren't even around the children.

as for joe and his dinner. he can only profit if someone wants to spend that money. for randy and his whatever....tmz has been the place the family has gone to to get their side out.

randy is using it to attack his own family members saying he doesn't want money. if he did he'd do reality tv or interviews...notice he's not on board w/ the reunion that was supposed to happen. if he despises his brother so much then that's him.

but there's nothing anyone can say, stipulate, allege or insinuate about those three children that will prevent them from inheriting a damn dime. so let's take that fear away. he can do whatever he wants. he can say whatever he wants. it won't get him any closer to anything.

furthermore, this is about his mother not only objecting to the movie but saying she didn't get tickets when ANOTHER jackson source said that they were going to get a private screening when RANDY messed it up by asking to bring someone that was not family.

take from it what u want but rules are rules. if u wanna discuss things in pm, please go right ahead but thekids are not fair game

I'm also mad at MJ. He let his family treat him like a cash cow. He let his family delay his career. He let his family treat him like a slave. Sometimes, I think Michael wasn't just naive: he was also a bit dumb.

Treat him like a cash cow? why do you think he distanced himself from the family. Also you don't get to the top by being a bit dumb now ruthless yes but dumb no. If mike was dumb his estate would be with Joe and Katherine and guess what it is not.

I had a sister that was 5'6 and just over a hundred pounds. If she was preoccupied with something else, she just wouldn't pay attention to eating or sometimes she just didn't feel like eating. One of the reasons Americans are so fat is because they have learned to stop listening to their body. They eat even when they are not hungry.

If Michael was too preoccupied to eat and someone had to feed him that does not necessarily equate to being unhealthy. It seems from early on he was in a mode for not being a big eater anyway. People always want to make so much more out of things than they really are.

It doesn't seem to me that Randy P is changing his story, but that he is simply saying while MJ was healthy enough to cont on, it was getting to a point where they would have to worry. Also I remember this story from when MJ first died and I remember them saying they hired someone just to remind him to eat. So I don't think it is a change but more of a clarification.

Michael was exploited, since his 5 years old, dont know exactly by who, i wont say anymore, but he was, why he had to pass all that, why it happened to him, i miss him

if you're healthy, u don't need to be fed. u don't need to hire someone to make sure your star is eating. that means there's a problem.

if you're healthy, u don't need to be fed. u don't need to hire someone to make sure your star is eating. that means there's a problem.

I thought that we weren't going to go out of topic
does every thread thats has to do anything with TII have to turn to an argument on whether he was healthy or not? the official report said that he was so end of story

Amen to that!

And as for the whole Katherine/MJ3 debacle - well this a woman and three children grieving. As a mother I would not want to attend a public showing of my departed child on a large screen with the world watching me.... Nor would I want any grandchildren being subjected to that kinda circus. They will do what they want to do in the privacy of their own home (or wherever) when the time is right.

Michael was against the tabloids - members of his family do not live by the same standards.

I thought that we weren't going to go out of topic
does every thread thats has to do anything with TII have to turn to an argument on whether he was healthy or not? the official report said that he was so end of story

It is very much NOT "the end of story," but this is not the right place to discuss Michael's health or not-health, yet again. Those who want to know more, or want to see where there is contradictory evidence about that, can discuss in the Investigative Unit, if it's done respectfully. OK? Moving right along.

but there's nothing anyone can say, stipulate, allege or insinuate about those three children that will prevent them from inheriting a damn dime. so let's take that fear away. he can do whatever he wants. he can say whatever he wants. it won't get him any closer to anything.

take from it what u want but rules are rules. if u wanna discuss things in pm, please go right ahead but thekids are not fair game

We don't know what is being said to those kids. If the Jacksons have the nerve to say the things thay say to the press, then we can wonder what have the kids been told.

Are you referring to me about the PM thing? If you are, I must say that I have nothing against you =P In fact, I agree with most of the things you say and I don't wnat to discuss anything by PM. If I have something to say, I say it to everyone.

What he is doing to MJ's children is EVIL!!!

Even though I wanted Katherine to get custody of the kids, now I really regret it. I don't think the kids should be around someone who want to scar them emotionally.

MJ went through hell with these people...and apparently, the kids will have to fence for themselves through the same crap.

Sometimes, I am mad at MJ for what happened on June 25th...today is one of those days.

He knew his family...better then anyone. Now his innocent children are caught in the middle of warfare over his money. Darn it.

you're not alone meme. I love him I adore him but I am angry with him too. I know some people might not like me to say it, but I wish Michael hadn't done certain things.

I'm also beginning to believe that this was not the best idea (the children with his mom and the family). I am really hoping that we are right about Paris -- she seems really, really strong. but she's still just a child. :(

I'm also mad at MJ. He let his family treat him like a cash cow. He let his family delay his career. He let his family treat him like a slave. Sometimes, I think Michael wasn't just naive: he was also a bit dumb.

not dumb, but nice. too darned nice!!!! HE LET everybody take advantage of him. he could not say no when it was the most needed. from what I've heard he was supporting Jermaine's children AND a ton of extended family who were staying with katherine at the encino compound. he was sending her hundreds of thousands of dollars every month for the upkeep of the place and all these people. I mean, wth? Mike, what were you doing?!!! no wonder he didn't have any liquid assets supposedly. he was supporting every single damn leech who'd latched onto him!

ugh :(

not dumb, but nice. too darned nice!!!! HE LET everybody take advantage of him. he could not say no when it was the most needed. from what I've heard he was supporting Jermaine's children AND a ton of extended family who were staying with katherine at the encino compound. he was sending her hundreds of thousands of dollars every month for the upkeep of the place and all these people. I mean, wth? Mike, what were you doing?!!! no wonder he didn't have any liquid assets supposedly. he was supporting every single damn leech who'd latched onto him!

ugh :(

Exactly! You are right. He wasn't dumb. He was just too naive and nice...everyone took advantage of him.

i dont understand a thing, the AEG people talk out there saying "we were clueless" like if Michael was nothing, like if he wasnt a human, they dont care, seems like a whole complot, the police does nothing with Murray, they take out the worst song This is it/i never heard all bad arranged, randy philips imitates Michael's voice on interviews, what is wrong with all these people??? now body doubles, if that its true, all i have to say its i dont like the world we're living in, its so superfitial, so mean, I'm starting to ask myself this for real: do they really killed Michael on purpose??? im starting to doubt, im frustated, im tired, nobody cares Michael's death, they care about how much money they can make out of hit, it so heartless, i dont like it, i thought they would be more candid now, but nothing like it, its like a second assasination, damn, nobody cares the fact that Michael Jackson was a man, with feelings who died all alone in the hands of a bunch of people who never cared about him, they all abandoned him, i feel sad about all this,

i miss the young Michael the one that existed before i was evne born, the guy full of energy fighting to conquer the world with his music, whatever happened to him?, how did he ended like this, i better go, i dont feel fine

hun, get some time away from this board... do something unrelated to Michael for a little bit. *hugs*

Exactly! You are right. He wasn't dumb. He was just too naive and nice...everyone took advantage of him.

That's unfair. We don't know this family behind closed doors or their full dynamic with Michael to make such statements.
He will be criticized no matter what he did. IF he didn't help out his family people would say he was selfish and he'd be nowhere without them.
He did what he thought was right.
They are his family, its his money. If he chose to spend every dime on them so be it.

people have seen the kids recently, they look fine. they don't look emotionally abused. they don't look starved or wanting for love.

I don't understand how anyone can say this. they are NOT FINE. sure, they're okay. but they're not *FINE*. they've lost their daddy. the one who used to be with them literally 24/7. the one they used to have chess games with, have water balloon fights with, hide-and-seek sessions with, and probably food fights with every once in a while. the daddy who used to be a stern yet loving disciplinarian, the one who would tell them bedtime stories and cuddle them and kiss them good night, sing them beautiful songs he wrote with his own hand FOR THEM, the one who would take them to see movies they ALL loved, not movies he was just going to for their sake to please them, the one who used to take them to his library any time they had questions, the one who wanted them to be smart and bright and make their own decisions based on all points of view when they grew up. the one who gave them EVERYTHING they needed but made sure they knew they were special and not all children had what they have. the one who spoiled them to bits, but made sure they weren't spoiled brats.

the daddy who was their mommy as well.

who -- please, please tell me -- who can duplicate this man's parenting skills in this family?

so don't say they're fine. say that they're coping.

I sware to god if they use a body double for michael in this movie i will be sooooo angry!! WTF!!!
I think the body doubles that were apparantly used are in the 3d segments. E.g. the "smooth criminal" Michael sliding down the stairs, that's probably a double :)

As far as the body dubs, I'm actually shocked people are buying it. I mean it is normal to have a body double Britney spears does it and I'm sure others do it too. Okay so How do you suppose Michael would know what it would like everyone performing, where he should be at all times, He'd need to step off stage and watch, like the way you see in lots of pictures him watching the dancers, but they need to know where to be at all times, thus having a body double to fill in for Michael while he's looking. It's not like ooh It's a scam shame shame, I mean when the movie comes out and everyone is blown away which I know everyone will be then it'll be silly second guess anything. So just wait until the movie comes out, it's about two weeks from now.

I don't understand how anyone can say this. they are NOT FINE. sure, they're okay. but they're not *FINE*. they've lost their daddy. the one who used to be with them literally 24/7. the one they used to have chess games with, have water balloon fights with, hide-and-seek sessions with, and probably food fights with every once in a while. the daddy who used to be a stern yet loving disciplinarian, the one who would tell them bedtime stories and cuddle them and kiss them good night, sing them beautiful songs he wrote with his own hand FOR THEM, the one who would take them to see movies they ALL loved, not movies he was just going to for their sake to please them, the one who used to take them to his library any time they had questions, the one who wanted them to be smart and bright and make their own decisions based on all points of view when they grew up. the one who gave them EVERYTHING they needed but made sure they knew they were special and not all children had what they have. the one who spoiled them to bits, but made sure they weren't spoiled brats.

who -- please, please tell me -- who can duplicate this man's parenting skills in this family?

you have a point. But I think Soso, meant they are doing ok...but of course their lives have been turn upside down. Especially, now the kids are with people they weren't really close to when their father was alive.

Can we have a clock counting down to Michael jr turning 18?

As far as the body dubs, I'm actually shocked people are buying it. I mean it is normal to have a body double Britney spears does it and I'm sure others do it too. Okay so How do you suppose Michael would know what it would like everyone performing, where he should be at all times, He'd need to step off stage and watch, like the way you see in lots of pictures him watching the dancers, but they need to know where to be at all times, thus having a body double to fill in for Michael while he's looking. It's not like ooh It's a scam shame shame, I mean when the movie comes out and everyone is blown away which I know everyone will be then it'll be silly second guess anything. So just wait until the movie comes out, it's about two weeks from now.
I agree 100% esp with the bold part

I hope Michael's children get the chance see their father rehearsal one last chance what made him became a KOP.

That's unfair. We don't know this family behind closed doors or their full dynamic with Michael to make such statements.
He will be criticized no matter what he did. IF he didn't help out his family people would say he was selfish and he'd be nowhere without them.
He did what he thought was right.
They are his family, its his money. If he chose to spend every dime on them so be it.

ungratefulness is what makes people here very angry .

thanks to PoppySr of KOP discussion board :

Katherine Jackson Not Being Snubbed From 'This Is It' Film Premiere
Access Hollywood - 19 minutes ago 16oct09

http://www.accesshollywood.com/katherine-j...e_article_24317

LOS ANGELES, Calif. -- On Friday, reports surfaced suggesting that Katherine Jackson has been snubbed from the premiere of "This Is It," but it's not true according to a source at Sony Pictures, the studio behind the film.

All of the Jackson family have been invited to the official Los Angeles premiere on October 27, a day before "This Is It" hits movie theaters, the source told Access Hollywood.

And not only has Michael's mom been invited to the premiere, but CEO of AEG Live Randy Phillips said they are hoping to set up a private screening for the Jackson family.

"We have an offer out to Katherine," Randy, whose organization was producing the "This Is It" tour, told Access on Thursday. "John McClain, who is one of the executors [of Michael's estate] and [is] close to the family, has approached them and as soon as they tell us when, we will set it up at the Sony lot."

Randy said AEG Live has been working to arrange the screening for a while.

"We're trying to get the family to come see it and we've been trying to arrange a screening for them," he said. "It's just hard getting them all together at the same time."

In fact, Randy said AEG is already thinking about whether they need additional help on hand if Michael's three children - Prince Michael I, Paris and Blanket - are brought to see the film.

"We want them to, but we made need to have grief counselors and stuff like that," Randy said.

Nobody will duplicate MJ's parenting skills in that family , not his siblings who neglected their own children , and did not feel obligated to cater for them .

MJ we miss you so much :(

you have a point. But I think Soso, meant they are doing ok...but of course their lives have been turn upside down. Especially, now the kids are with people they weren't really close to when their father was alive.

Can we have a clock counting down to Michael jr turning 18?

They are with people they don't know?? WOW

They are with THEIR family!!! This thread is disgusting. Yes La Toya and Joe's actions have been dispicable, no one is not disputing that , but so are alot of the comments on this board. This is a huge family. 30 necies and nephews, cousins , great-grand necies and nephews. The funny thing is people on this are acting like the press did towards Michael. Put out a story and they jump on the family. When Mike was alive , they would put out a story and then his stability was questionsed, his fitness as a parent , so on and so forth. Now fans are doing it to the family. How do we really know the family is broke. We are judging them based on crap that has been printed in the press for years. From the 90's we've all heard Mike was broke , till he dies, Randy was a mechanic, Marlon bags groceries. to this day many people still believe it. No one knows what that family does. none of us.

Secondly Teddy Riley has said over and over agin , how close Mike was to his family , . especially his mom , his necies and nephews. He said his necies and nephews were always with him, and he like seeing how they interacted together. So I doubt they were strangers to the family. The so called Lost girl of neverland said Taj was always there when she lived at Neverland. Taj said Mike use to confide in him before he died, because he could not trust anyone. Austin said on his blog , that he was really close to Michael. And 3 weeks before he died he told Mike what , he meant to him. So some of you people really need to fall back.

^so where were they on June 25th? why didn't they intervene? why didn't they do something to prevent this disaster from happening? tell me that.

PS. and don't come back with crap like "mike wouldn't let them".

god, I'm soooo angry!!! :angry:

ungratefulness is what makes people here very angry .

and I understand that, but is it really our place ie fans to judge these people?
not that I don't have my opinions but they are his family he didn't choose them.

I think we can agree on something here , the problem started really AFTER MURRAY was hired, AEG did hire him to help keep mj physically fit but it seems the opposite happened . MJ was fine , yes thin but fine , and if the autopsy report leaked was true and Foxnews sources were credible then MJ was indeed healthy .

the police seized vials of the appetite suppressant phentermine from Murray's office or storage in Houston , it has the same effect as ephedrine which was found in mj's body . you would think they believe murray was responsible for the weight lose.

epherdine was the drug that caused Maradona to be banned from participating in any international soccor event . It is a drug used for energy but have many side effects

They are with people they don't know?? WOW

They are with THEIR family!!! This thread is disgusting. Yes La Toya and Joe's actions have been dispicable, no one is not disputing that , but so are alot of the comments on this board. This is a huge family. 30 necies and nephews, cousins , great-grand necies and nephews. The funny thing is people on this are acting like the press did towards Michael. Put out a story and they jump on the family. When Mike was alive , they would put out a story and then his stability was questionsed, his fitness as a parent , so on and so forth. Now fans are doing it to the family. How do we really know the family is broke. We are judging them based on crap that has been printed in the press for years. From the 90's we've all heard Mike was broke , till he dies, Randy was a mechanic, Marlon bags groceries. to this day many people still believe it. No one knows what that family does. none of us.

Secondly Teddy Riley has said over and over agin , how close Mike was to his family , . especially his mom , his necies and nephews. He said his necies and nephews were always with him, and he like seeing how they interacted together. So I doubt they were strangers to the family. The so called Lost girl of neverland said Taj was always there when she lived at Neverland. Taj said Mike use to confide in him before he died, because he could not trust anyone. Austin said on his blog , that he was really close to Michael. And 3 weeks before he died he told Mike what , he meant to him. So some of you people really need to fall back.

well, both of the first generation and second generations actions have been despicable WITH NO EXCEPTION WHATEVER .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back