Katherine Jackson -- This Isn't It

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a hard time believing this. Even one of the guys from SMAP (Nakai) was invited to the LA premiere all the way from Japan.

No way they would do this premiere without inviting the family...

the family was invited a few weeks ago, but Randy wanted to bring his posse along and Sony wouldn't agree to anyone seeing an advance screening but family.

The family are doing a very dangerous thing. The estate is not theirs, it is MJ's 3 kids.

They want to make things difficult for the executors, but they will lose, because everyone knows how shady some in that family is. The movie will be a success, with or without the support of the family...and that is the power of MJJ.

They are mad that MJ left all his money to the kids, but that is no one's fault but their own. MJ is such a kind person, he left 20% to charity, why wouldn't he leave something for his siblings?

Because he has had enough!!! because he had given them enough already
. IMHO, I think he made the right decision. Now, I hope these innocent kids don't get caught in the crossfire.

They are not getting the public sympathy...if you read the comments on TMZ people are totally dissing them.

Why are you guys treating this article as if it is the god truth???... It is obviously a big fat lie and is not credible seeing that it is coming from TMZ who is 99% Tabloid.

It is plain to see that the person who post this thread , article hates the jackson family and looks for anything to continue to fuel their hate against this family wether it be fact or fiction.

The hate this person has for this family is not healthy i would suggest they seek some kind of help seriously soon.

And by the way when did Diana ross become a junky? being arrested for a single DUI does not make you a junkie. How in the world could this situation turn into the MLK situation, Michael siblings even if they wanted can't do that cause they have no legal ground to do so. And prince paris and blanket are not fighting for anything so why bring up this nonsense.

Unbelievable.

well the Jackson family trust TMZ. The jacksons have given them several scoops. Randy (about Katherine not inheriting Mj's estate & money not being the reason why he is going after the estate) AND Katherine (The kids not participating in the A&E reality show) spoke to Harvey this week. He seems to be in bed with the Jacksons.

Harvey is the lawyer, and he was adamant with both stories. The Jacksons should be mad at themselves that Michael did not deem them worthy to get his inheritance. Who can blame him after all the crap they put him through?

This is going to get ugly. I am waiting for Randy to question Michael's paternity, and bring it up to challenge the will. I am sure they are itching to do that.

That family will lose the very little respect they had left.

:(Oh? I still think TMZ is reliable currently. They seldom report fake news.

Well that's what I mean.. I don't think they would say "Katherine called us" if it didn't happen. I think there's some truth to this story... and I don't care what mess the brothers/sisters get themselves into, I just want the kids to stay out of it. I'd love for them to go with their cousins quietly and see it :wub:

Memefan, who exactly is Randy's posse? I didn't know about that.

if this is true than I get that but its not her choice to let the kids see it or not its there father for gods sake...

Oh yes I agree with what you've said about the children all the way:) It is their choice, especially the older two.
(Maybe Blanket should be considered more closely however, because he might be confused with seeing his daddy so energic and full of life again :( But that's not my decision. They have a grief counsellor for that.)

I just think TMZ overlooked the very raw and real emotions Katherine would be feeling over the loss of her son and made her seem very unfeeling which isn't fair :(

it is your idea not to attend the movie because you want to sue AEG for $$$$
if this story is true thats exactly what it looks like.trying to cause tension when there isnt any to help build a case against AEG.

"Sources"? TMZ at it again. They are really obsessed with the Jacksons.

well, the jacksons are using the media (especially TMZ) to fight the estate. Why? They are mad as hell about the will. The thing is Branca & McClain will not give them the pleasure of answering them in the press. These two men have class. They do not want to get into a war with the jacksons. That is why the family will look small and pitiful.

THE JACKSONS DO TALK TO THE TABLOIDS. News of the world, the Sun, Entertainment tonight and many others PAID the jacksons for interviews. ***I am not saying Harvey & TMZ are paying Katherine or Randy. I don't think so. But I know all of a sudden Randy is using TMZ as his mouthpiece, and he might have hook them up with his mother as well***

Randy, Joe & Katherine ALL THREE spoke to TMZ in the past few weeks. The lawyer there, Harvey Levin, had an interview 2 days ago, and he explained that he spoke to both Katherine & randy this week. That is how Levin knew it was someone WITHIN the family (Joe??) that sold the story about the kids being in a reality show to Us Weekly.

Last edited:
This is going to get ugly. I am waiting for Randy to question Michael's paternity, and bring it up to challenge the will. I am sure they are itching to do that.

Not gonna happen. If they try to go after the children, they will be shut down immediately. The judge won't stand for it... or Katherine for that matter.

The estate is theirs and theirs alone. Randy will just have to suck it up and make his own money.

WATCH OUT FANS AND SPREAD THE INFO

TMZ employs people in various areas to be their sources and to spread their propaganda. They employ paparazzi, paramedics and all sorts to be their sources and others to publicize their info.

MJ is the biggest story they have now.

They have people that have employed to act as fans, who have registered onto fan forums, sign onto fan forums and spread their articles and provide commentary so that fans rely on what TMZ spreads about MJ.

There is a pattern of articles posted and negativity being whipped up against the Jackson family, not to see what is happening.

Michael's kids also have become a target for these people with the aim of creating a scandal around them.

Their making money is based on story telling. To carry on storytelling, their aim is to brew controversy and scandal, while whipping up and manipulating fans emotions against the Jacksons.

I doubt Katherine will keep the kids from seeing the movie. If they want to see it, they will. It will probably be a private screening. The kids don't need to go to a fancy premiere and have paps all over them while watching their daddy rehearsing, which will be very emotional for them.

well the Jackson family trust TMZ. The jacksons have given them several scoops. Randy (about Katherine not inheriting Mj's estate & money not being the reason why he is going after the estate) AND Katherine (The kids not participating in the A&E reality show) spoke to Harvey this week. He seems to be in bed with the Jacksons.

Harvey is the lawyer, and he was adamant with both stories. The Jacksons should be mad at themselves that Michael did not deem them worthy to get his inheritance. Who can blame him after all the crap they put him through?

I doubt the family "trust" TMZ or talks to them directly. TMZ is a tabloid who gets their stories by any means necessary. and we dont know how he spins it. I don't fall for Harvey Lavin's Bull. Yesterday Randy Phillips says he talks to Katherine and some of the brothers and has a wonderfull relationship with them. He says he and JOW doesn't get around.Jermaine has constantly said AEG is doing a wonderfull Job. Just because TMZ broke the news on June 25th ppl, all of a sudden everything they say is the gospel truth.

TMZ employs people in various areas to be their sources and to spread their propaganda. They employ paparazzi, paramedics and all sorts to be their sources and others to publicize their info.

They have people that have employed to act as fans, who have registered onto fan forums, sign onto fan forums and spread their articles and provide commentary so that fans rely on what TMZ spreads about MJ.

There is a pattern of articles posted and negativity being whipped up against the Jackson family, not to see what is happening.

Michael's kids also have become a target for these people with the aim of creating a scandal around them.

Their making money is based on story telling. To carry on storytelling, their aim is to brew controversy and scandal, while whipping up and manipulating fans emotions against the Jacksons.
I agree with most of what you're saying but I doubt members who post the articles work for them I used to post TMZ articles too that doesn't mean I work for them its just coz up until now most of there stories were true but of course some of there opinions were proven wrong

Come on, if other people have already seen the movie I think the family probably have had the chance too.

I can understand Katherine not wanting to see it. And if I was one of the children I think it'd be torture to see my recently deceased father on the big screen out of my reach. If I was Blanket I could even be confused, I dunno, I don't know how much children that age understand but seeing his daddy on the big screen when trying to come to terms with the idea he's gone.. i duno..

If the kids do want to see it, and the professionals think its a good idea then they've probably already seen it like other people have? I just can't see the kids in a theatre with a load of celebrities and strangers watching their recently deceased father on the big screen.

Just my opinion.

Well that's what I mean.. I don't think they would say "Katherine called us" if it didn't happen. I think there's some truth to this story... and I don't care what mess the brothers/sisters get themselves into, I just want the kids to stay out of it. I'd love for them to go with their cousins quietly and see it :wub:

Memefan, who exactly is Randy's posse? I didn't know about that.

Yeah, i think so, there is no evidence that TMZ is reporting fake news, it should not be considered as a tabloid. Let us go and see...We need to know more info.

The MJ3 have every right to see the This is it movie - THEY OWN IT.

90% is going to the estate - and if the grief counselors feel that it's time, then it's good if they see PRIVATELY. I'm more than sure that Sony Pictures offered that to them.

And Michael decided to do the O2 because he wanted his kids to see him perform, so WHY NOT have them see the movie? But it should be done privately, not in some red carpet event where all the brothers & grandpa are tripping over themselves to mug the camera with the MJ3. (I hope Blanket gives them the STFU stare!)

Regarding Katherine, my heart BREAKS for her. All these people just pulling her to pieces, just like they did to MJ. I just hope that court-appointed lawyer is overseeing all of this because it's not healthy for the kids to be in Havenhurst when all this sibling fighting is going on - over THEIR ESTATE.

It's disgusting.

Last edited:

While I agree to some degree, because I know that there were media people registered on this board during the trial.. I don't think that all the negativity towards the family by fans comes from the media.

Some of their actions after Michael died have just been atrocious. Joe's blue ray, Jermaine's vienna tribute, Latoya's loose mouth, Marlon's tabloid interview, Joe's $3000 ticket TII screening, and whatever Randy's planning behind the scenes.... it's really impossible for us to ignore these things.

They are snarky & mean sometimes, but they are the only ones that have that direct link to MJ news.

John Branca & McClain and Katherine & Randy have spoken to TMZ to shut down or confirm news, so they are reporting what's being told to them.

Yeah, i think so, there is no evidence that TMZ is reporting fake news, it should not be considered as a tabloid. Let us go and see...We need to know more info.

And Michael decided to do the O2 because he wanted his kids to see him perform, so WHY NOT have them see the movie? But it should be done privately, not in some red carpet event where all the brothers & grandpa are tripping over themselves to mug the camera with the MJ3. (I hope Blanket gives them the STFU stare!)

:lol:
love this part
and I agree 100% it would be horrible if they go on the rad carpet they should see it privately but I would expect something like that from the family I mean they were taking them to see Jermaine's disaster of a tribute after all

:lol:
love this part
and I agree 100% it would be horrible if they go on the rad carpet they should see it privately but I would expect something like that from the family I mean they were taking them to see Jermaine's disaster of a tribute after all

:blowup:

Oooh, don't get me started.

I doubt the family "trust" TMZ or talks to them directly. TMZ is a tabloid who gets their stories by any means necessary. and we dont know how he spins it. I don't fall for Harvey Lavin's Bull. Yesterday Randy Phillips says he talks to Katherine and some of the brothers and has a wonderfull relationship with them. He says he and JOW doesn't get around.Jermaine has constantly said AEG is doing a wonderfull Job. Just because TMZ broke the news on June 25th ppl, all of a sudden everything they say is the gospel truth.

Where have you been these pas 4 months? not only do they talk to tabloids, but they get paid for it to.

You are giving the Jacksons far too much credit.

With the exception of Katherine, Rebbie & Janet, all the jacksons had sit down interview with the TABLOIDS (and the worst of them in the UK). Joe has done it. So has Latoya. Jermaine. Tito. Marlon.

The only one that I cannot confirm is Jackie.

Randy does talk to TMZ, but I don't have the impression that they pay him. He released his last statement through TMZ on wednesday.

From the outside, it seems the family is fractured into camps. Randy's camp...Jermaine's camp...and the others. This will get ugly...real ugly.

I just pray that the 3 kids is kept out of it. Knowing their history...I highly doubt it.

MJ knew his family better than any of us....And him leaving them out of his will says a lot. Because he is, at his core, a very giving person.

I doubt Katherine will keep the kids from seeing the movie. If they want to see it, they will. It will probably be a private screening. The kids don't need to go to a fancy premiere and have paps all over them while watching their daddy rehearsing, which will be very emotional for them.

Agreed!!

From the outside, it seems the family is fractured into camps. Randy's camp...Jermaine's camp...and the others. This will get ugly...real ugly.

I just pray that the 3 kids is kept out of it. Knowing their history...I highly doubt it.

MJ knew his family better than any of us....And him leaving them out of his will says a lot. Because he is, at his core, a very giving person.

Yes to all of your post.

:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

very true. i just hope no family member gets anywhere near the estate as executors

When the kids see it they should be watching it privately, not at a premiere. Its going to be very hard for them watching it and seeing their dad on a big screen, they dont need all those people and the paps watching their every move. The paps have followed them around too much, did they really need to publish that picture of Paris crying her little eyes out in the car when she went to see her dad before the memorial?

the kids should not and hopefully WILL NOT be going to a damn public premire. they own the damn thing. they can go and see it on their own w/o fanfare. it's their right to do so and it may help bring closure.

as far as tmz...u don't need to warn the fans. it's the family that's talking to them. no one is being fooled or tricked into this. the family used them to get out their side but be anonymous at the same time. the demerol rumor then the diprivan...all came fromt he family.

i will say, one more time, as i have in multiple threads....paternity has nothing to do w/ inheritance...he gave his children his estate. that belongs to them. regardless of biology. do not bring it u p again.

the kids should not and hopefully WILL NOT be going to a damn public premire. they own the damn thing. they can go and see it on their own w/o fanfare. it's their right to do so and it may help bring closure.

as far as tmz...u don't need to warn the fans. it's the family that's talking to them. no one is being fooled or tricked into this. the family used them to get out their side but be anonymous at the same time. the demerol rumor then the diprivan...all came fromt he family.

i will say, one more time, as i have in multiple threads....paternity has nothing to do w/ inheritance...he gave his children his estate. that belongs to them. regardless of biology. do not bring it u p again.

Agreed. Judging by the comments, they aren't fooling many people.

Body doubles???!!!!!! Why would he say that????? As in people pretending to be Michael??? Huh I am confused!!!

Remember when TMZ talked about that last week but they'd confirm the story?

Turns out NOT to be true & now we know who's feeding TMZ = Joe & Randy Jackson.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back