Katherine Kicks Alejandra + Jermaine's & Randy's Kids Out

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Michael Jackson did not have Randy's and Jermaine's chilren living with his children while he was on Earth.

All the reports I have read on the matter say Alejandra has been wanting for her own place for a long
but Jermaine would not pay his child support.
Alejandra may be quite happy about how everything has tured out.

Yes i think you're right,in fact it was not long ago that she filed to get the money from Jermaine...I think too she's happier now,even if she still depends on M's money and kate's will to give her a part of it,she needed some kind of independence...oh the irony I know...

Yes i think you're right,in fact it was not long ago that she filed to get the money from Jermaine...I think too she's happier now,even if she still depends on M's money and kate's will to give her a part of it,she needed some kind of independence...oh the irony I know...
The Department of Children's Services made the RIGHT DECISION as to what was BEST FOR ALL CHILDREN INVOVED!!
girldance.gif

^ Amen!!

MJ can't rest in peace until his beloved children are happy and thriving. And that is one step in the right direction...

I can't tell you how happy I am for these three kids.

They deserve all the happiness in the world, after the horrible event of last year.

Ok TMZ is something, an entity I take with a whole lot of salt.

BUT I HOPE TO GOD AND ALL THAT'S HOLY THAT THIS IS TRUE. If it is, which I'm sure we'll see in due time...I say it's about damn time. Yes, it is to another of Michael's properties, but it's a BIG step in the right direction. Plus after the whole stun gun incident and with other actions by other members of this family...I say GREAT!

Like I said, it's a BIG step in the right direction. And if I were Katherine I'd kick my two grown adult sons in their bums and tell them to get their stuff together and take care of their own kids.

I've always respected Katherine, and IF this is true, that respect goes up by a wide margin.

Just remember to stay respectful guys...carry on.

To be honest, if I were Alejandra, I would be happy with this outcome.

Shoot, ain't nothing like having your own crib, where YOU make the rules and are free to come and go as you please, not having to deal with relatives who may not care for you.

In my opinion, this move (IF TRUE) will be good for Alejandra and her children.

Yes I'll say it again, I think the Department of Childrens' Services made the BEST DECISION FOR ALL CHILDREN INVOLVED!!
Their cousins can still come over and visit.
Meanwhile, I'm sure Alejandra is happy to have her own condo.
Alejandra is probably dancing like this.
girldance.gif

To be honest, if I were Alejandra, I would be happy with this outcome.

Shoot, ain't nothing like having your own crib, where YOU make the rules and are free to come and go as you please, not having to deal with relatives who may not care for you.

In my opinion, this move (IF TRUE) will be good for Alejandra and her children.

Well the condo is not hers. It belongs to the estate=MJ's 3 kids. But I understand what you mean.

I am glad the estate was able to accomodate Katherine...I hope she's gonna continue to work with the executors for the benefits of her 3 grandkids.

First, she refused to challenge the executors, then she released a statement supporting the Cirque du Soleil deal...now, they are allowing Alejandra & co to live in MJ's old condo.

Those are ALL Katherine's grandchildren. She doesn't seem to love any one less or more. Her children have said even though there were nine of them, she managed to make them all feel special.

Sure, her most successful son is supporting everyone in that house, and it might not be right, but I haven't picked up from anyone who talks about her that she would ever just toss a love one aside when she can somehow help them, regardless of where the help comes from. Michael left 20% of his estate to charities. If assistance is to go to strangers, why wouldn't she feel the same toward her own grandchildren.

Do folks need to be less dependent on her? MOST DEFINITELY. But Katherine's always helped her family through MJ. To expect her to toss 4 of her grandchildren out of the only home they've known for years with no place else to go isn't something from what we know about her she'd be likely to do. Or most of us would do, especially if there is another home we could provide them under the circumstances.

Then of course all of this stuff could be a bunch of TMZ BS.

Of course Katherine has every right to be generous with who she wants. She has the right to be generous using what BELONGS TO HER. Just as MICHAEL had EVERY RIGHT to USE and LEAVE HIS MONEY to WHOEVER HE WANTED, without giving a damn satisfying to anyone.

I think nobody here was arguing that Katherine likes more or less determined grandchild. I think having so many grandchildren living in Encino or not, has absolutely nothing to do with the love she feels for them. And they are leaving the big house by the condo, not because she no longer loves them, but people have to have consciousness that Katherine is responsible for THREE ORPHANED CHILDREN (WHO OWNED THE WHOLE ESTATE, THE PEOPLE LIKE IT OR NOT, THIS IS THE TRUTH) and the 4 children who are leaving the big house has FATHERS & MOTHER for care of them and they should be responsible for them.

If Encino is the only home they've known for years, the fault is not Katherine, Michael or his kids, but from JERMAINE & RANDY.

I do not think that is bunch of TMZ BS.

Last edited:
So Jermaine and Randy were referring to their wife and kids when they talked about spring cleaning lmao..ok.
LOL..

GO MRS JACKSON! :punk:

This is a great decision that mrs jackson made, even though i know it may have been a hard one 2 make- but it had 2 be done. For a woman of her age taking care of seven grandchildren would have been too much for her.
I agree. I only hope this story is true!

Well the condo is not hers. It belongs to the estate=MJ's 3 kids. But I understand what you mean.

I hear you.

I was thinking that she may be in there on some type of rental agreement. Which means that she, Randy* and Jermaine will be paying the cost of renting the condo and any maintenance fees that go along with that type of property. I don't think the Judge would allow the Estate to pick up the cost of Alejandra and her children's upkeep.

(*I mention Randy, but I have no idea if he has minor children with Alejandra. He may be off the hook, if his children are no longer minors.)

about time i hope for once tmz are right and shame on randy and jermaine for expecting mj to still pay for their kids. sums up that family

Of course Katherine has every right to be generous with who she wants. She has the right to be generous using what BELONGS TO HER. Just as MICHAEL had EVERY RIGHT to USE and LEAVE HIS MONEY to WHOEVER HE WANTED, without giving a damn satisfying to anyone.

I think nobody here was arguing that Katherine likes more or less determined grandchild. I think having so many grandchildren living in Encino or not, has absolutely nothing to do with the love she feels for them. And they are leaving the big house by the condo, not because she no longer loves them, but people have to have consciousness that Katherine is responsible for THREE ORPHANED CHILDREN (WHO OWNED THE WHOLE ESTATE, THE PEOPLE LIKE IT OR NOT, THIS IS THE TRUTH) and the 4 children who are leaving the big house has FATHERS & MOTHER for care of them and they should be responsible for them.

If Encino is the only home they've known for years, the fault is not Katherine, Michael or his kids, but from JERMAINE & RANDY..

I agree with all the above. My point was I understand why she is providing them the condo.

I do not think that is bunch of TMZ BS.

I hope it isn't.

I hear you.

I was thinking that she may be in there on some type of rental agreement. Which means that she, Randy* and Jermaine will be paying the cost of renting the condo and any maintenance fees that go along with that type of property. I don't think the Judge would allow the Estate to pick up the cost of Alejandra and her children's upkeep.

(*I mention Randy, but I have no idea if he has minor children with Alejandra. He may be off the hook, if his children are no longer minors.)

I wonder how that works
Seems the estate would be paying for upkeep on the condo Michael owns.
But The estate does not pick up the support of the granchildren and other
relatives. There is NO allowance for that in the will

But Katherine can continue to support them from her allowance
as she has been doing. I assume thats how it would work.

ONLY Katherine and MJs children recieve allowance from the estate.
Katherine can do what she pleases with her part. The childrens (PPB)
allowance is seperate from that

It would be great if the Father's Randy and Jermaine would step up
and support their own children but that's a FAMILY decision. We really
dont know the extenuating circumstances to judge correctlly and its not
our business anyway how they work that out ... Its family business.

But Im so happy to hear that they have found a solution :)
I belive it is a good decision and best for all concerned _
I am especially concened about Michael's children :wub:

Last edited:
I wonder how that works
Seems the estate would be paying for upkeep on the condo Michael owns.
But The estate does not pick up the support of the granchildren and other
relatives. There is NO allowance for that in the will

But Katherine can continue to support them from her allowance
as she has been doing. I assume thats how it would work.

ONLY Katherine and MJs children recieve allowance from the estate.
Katherine can do what she pleases with her part. The childrens (PPB)
allowance is seperate from that

It would be great if the Father's Randy and Jermaine would step up
and support their own children but that's a FAMILY decision. We really
dont know the extenuating circumstances to judge correctlly and its not
our business anyway how they work that out ... Its family business.

But Im so happy to hear that they have found a solution :)
I belive it is a good decision and best for all concerned _
I am especially concened about Michael's children :wub:

Katherine DOES NOT receive her allowance because of that court order stemming from the Korean concert fiasco.

She has a judgement against her, Joe & Jermaine.

so the estate is only paying the kid's monthly allowance to her. Katherine's allowance if probably put in a special account overseen by a judge because of that court order.

Last edited:
i hope this is a good thing for the family! Its not for the rest of us to judge if its the wrong thing or right thing about them living at the home. there's always information that none of us know. I hope PPB can still see their cousins often...

Is Omer bhetti still living there??
Or was that one a rumor too.

I came across this article on TMZ many people have a lot to say. The only thing I will say “if this is true” that its about time I’m not going to go by Mrs. Jackson age because my Grandmother raised my cousins at age 87 until she passed I’m just glad that she does understand that Michael children needs space and comfort as for her two sons baby mama she seem a bit unstable just from me reading articles about her etc even thro I don’t know them I’m happy that Mrs. Jackson had to finally let their baby mama be a mother to her children and continue to raised them at another house sadly it took a incident to happen for reality to come into play at times you just can bite the hand that feeds you and used people at your advantage because in the end all of it will be snatch away from you its very sad that the Jackson’s can’t even make a move with out the media all up in their business but that’s what happens when you are in the lime light. Hopefully MJ kids can continue to live the way their daddy had them private…

I think Katherine made a good decision in making them move out the house..I already felt that there were too many people living there anyway..

Well to be honest (and I hope this isn't out of place to say) its quite sad that this exposes Jermaine/Randy as not stepping up for their children again.

If Katherine feels she can't cope with all the people in the house then I guess this is the right solution and I hope it works out for all involved.

Well to be honest (and I hope this isn't out of place to say) its quite sad that this exposes Jermaine/Randy as not stepping up for their children again.

If Katherine feels she can't cope with all the people in the house then I guess this is the right solution and I hope it works out for all involved.

LOL ...:no:

I think Katherine is a great grandma of the old school variety who believes in protecting each and every one of her grandchildren. I am sure it caused her great pain to hear how Jafaar and his siblings were being derided and villified, with TMZ as the ringleader. Having them move down the road a piece gets the negative spotlight away from them and hopefully repairs some of the emotional damage the press tried to inflict on these children.

Prince, Paris and Blanket will still get to hang out with their cousins without all of the media drama as TMZ and others continue to try to insert themselves into the private lives of this family.

It's interesting that now that the kids are allegedly moving they call Hayvenhurst a MANSION and when they were stirring up controversy they called it a HOUSE. Tabloids are so manipulative.

LOL ...:no:

What? Why you picking on that? - I'm following what the article says. Do I blame Katherine? No.

As I said, Jermaine/Randy have responsibility they still aren't stepping up to.

Sources with direct knowledge of the situation tell TMZ ... Katherine has told Alejandra Genevieve Oaziaza -- who is currently living at the estate, along with two of her kids by Randy Jackson and two others by Jermaine Jackson -- that she must take the kids and move out of the estate next week, because supervising seven children is just too much for the 79-year-old grandmother.

The L.A. County Department of Children and Family Services came to the estate, took the gun and interviewed people in the home, and it became apparent seven kids were too much for Katherine to handle.

So as of next week, Prince, Paris and Blanket will have the run of the mansion, unobstructed.

I hope this is true.

We know so little for sure this days, so we can only wait and see.

Too many children and people. God, thanks we are only three and I have just 1 nice and 1 nephew, whose own parents take care of!!!!!!! (while my parents take care of me :D)

As for the lady getting her house through MJ (Estate, Katherine, etc.)... she must feel good :smilerolleyes: My opinions on those two brothers of Michael.... Naaaa, no use in wasting my time on that..... :smilerolleyes:

So far, I can only say GO, KATHERINE, GO :clapping:

Randy Jackson did mention that there was going to be some "house-cleaning" after the bodyguard was let go. I wonder if Randy realized how EXTENSIVE the house-cleaning was going to be when he made that initial comment.

I hope it is true and it would be better for everyone. At first it was good for the kids to be around other family members for support but now they need their space. I think it would be better for it to be Katherine and Michael's kids and the staff. They can always visit each other.

LOL @ them using a picture of Halima for Alejandra....idiots..

TMZ must have switched pictures because that is definitely not the same photo that's up now. Current pic is Alejandra (sp) alongside the photos of her children.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back