Katherine Kicks Alejandra + Jermaine's & Randy's Kids Out

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
After watching Genevive ustream the other day i was thinking that family has too much drama for Michael kids to deal with. They have anger toward Randy no one speaks to him .and every time some one asked about Paris , Genevive rolled her eyes . I am sorry that the kids have to leave them , I think they are renting the condo that the family used when the house is being renovated . so they are still close by. I wonder if Jaafar and jermastry is still going to be home schooled. are the still going to karate class. well the drama will now be over there and the kids can now go back to living a peaceful and quiet life.

Genevive is normaly on facebook or twitter by now , I guess she is exercising or hiking or vocal lessons or could it be help packing....ha ha

Its about time really. Genevieve is in her early 20s and most likely has a bit of money behind her-she can easily get her own place. And its not up to Katherine to look after Randy and Jermaine's kids. She's entrusted with the care of Prince, Paris and Blanket. She obviously loves all her grandkids but its Michael's kids that she is meant to be looking after, not others that have both parents still around.

After watching Genevive ustream the other day i was thinking that family has too much drama for Michael kids to deal with. They have anger toward Randy no one speaks to him .and every time some one asked about Paris , Genevive rolled her eyes . I am sorry that the kids have to leave them , I think they are renting the condo that the family used when the house is being renovated . so they are still close by. I wonder if Jaafar and jermastry is still going to be home schooled. are the still going to karate class. well the drama will now be over there and the kids can now go back to living a peaceful and quiet life.

I didn't see the ustream. What were people asking about Paris?

I think this is for the best. They'll still see their cousins, but they don't all have to live together. IMO, Katherine should have kicked everyone out when MJ's kids first moved in. They went from a relatively quiet, small family to a house filled with cousins and other family members. That would be quite a shock.

Its about time really. Genevieve is in her early 20s and most likely has a bit of money behind her-she can easily get her own place. And its not up to Katherine to look after Randy and Jermaine's kids. She's entrusted with the care of Prince, Paris and Blanket. She obviously loves all her grandkids but its Michael's kids that she is meant to be looking after, not others that have both parents still around.

Oh yes, that`s the point. Other grandkids are with parents, and Paris Prince and Blanket not. They are with grandmother now. This is the right time.

Thats nice. Katherine doesnt need all that stress piled on her.
Shes an angel to helping out MJs children. :yes:

LOL @ them using a picture of Halima for Alejandra....idiots..
I was gonna say that as well :lol: I see they changed the picture now, though.....probably after reading here. Idiots :lol:

Genieve just said this on her Twitter:

genevievejaxn
Please dont believe everything you hear or read... ESPECIALLY TMZ. 10 minutes ago via web
genevievejaxn
There will always be outsiders that will try and come in between family. They could always try but they will not succeed. 11 minutes ago via web

Wonder what's going on in that house then.:mello: I remember Randy tweeting this:

randyjackson8 A private issue, handled internally. The 1 in the house that calld TMZ&DCFS is on a mission 2 exploit us & separate the kids 4 her evil gain. 10:29 PM Mar 4th via web

I just hope that the family is indeed so close and stands strong if there's really people 'trying to come between the family'. Yikes.

i just proove that they can not tell lies straigth.

About the stun gun, 4 different stories : randy, jermaine & adam streisand.

there are frictions among the family members

At this point, in my opinion, they ALL need to stop tweeting. LOL!

Randy speaks of a "private issue, handled internally," I wonder if he knows that his daughter put him on blast the other day when she stated that "she does not speak to him and if you want to know why, you should ask him." It may just be me, but I would definitely consider that a private issue.

Genieve just said this on her Twitter:

genevievejaxn
Please dont believe everything you hear or read... ESPECIALLY TMZ. 10 minutes ago via web
genevievejaxn
There will always be outsiders that will try and come in between family. They could always try but they will not succeed. 11 minutes ago via web

Wonder what's going on in that house then.:mello: I remember Randy tweeting this:

randyjackson8 A private issue, handled internally. The 1 in the house that calld TMZ&DCFS is on a mission 2 exploit us & separate the kids 4 her evil gain. 10:29 PM Mar 4th via web

I just hope that the family is indeed so close and stands strong if there's really people 'trying to come between the family'. Yikes.

And the plot thickens!!!!!!!!!!!

TMZ will speak probably about the subject at 01:30 PM PST (or 04:30 PM ET)

[/I]I just hope that the family is indeed so close and stands strong if there's really people 'trying to come between the family'. Yikes.

I was thinking that one of the problems they have is that they don't stand together UNITED. And that's because "some" family members have their own agenda. You can't stand united when most of them are going in different directions.

Case in point, like marc vivien just posted, there was no reason for different versions of the stun gun story to be told.

And Randy Jackson needs to repair his relationship with his daughter. Life is way too short for her to be saying that she does not speak to her father.

if this was not true they would have released a statement by now,not cryptic twits..it's kinda annoying that everytime they feel the need to remind "the silly masses" not to believe the media...before advising ppl not to be idiots I'd make sure not to sound like one myself...

They say don't believe what you read etc but it's hard to believe what they say at times. Half of them say this and the other half say something else. It would be better if they say something along the same lines.

At this point, in my opinion, they ALL need to stop tweeting. LOL!

Randy speaks of a "private issue, handled internally," I wonder if he knows that his daughter put him on blast the other day when she stated that "she does not speak to him and if you want to know why, you should ask him." It may just be me, but I would definitely consider that a private issue.

Randy himself ran to TMZ with the stun gun story

if this was not true they would have released a statement by now,not cryptic twits..it's kinda annoying that everytime they feel the need to remind "the silly masses" not to believe the media...before advising ppl not to be idiots I'd make sure not to sound like one myself...

Exactly

They say don't believe what you read etc but it's hard to believe what they say at times. Half of them say this and the other half say something else. It would be better if they say something along the same lines.

at times??? What about ALL the time.

True, and I wonder if she knows that her own father speaks with TMZ from time to time. So does her grandpa.

They definitely need a spokesperson, in my opinion.

True, and I wonder if she knows that her own father speaks with TMZ from time to time. So does her grandpa.

They need somebody for sure. Or they actually need to have a family meeting if they can all be in the same room together and get their facts straight.

After watching Genevive ustream the other day i was thinking that family has too much drama for Michael kids to deal with. They have anger toward Randy no one speaks to him .and every time some one asked about Paris , Genevive rolled her eyes.

Then her eyes are going to roll out her head. The main interest most people have in her is MJ and PPB. (For her sake and psyche, I wish it was different, but that's how it is.)

Interesting news. I think this is a great choice on Katherine's part. Prince Michael, Paris and Blanket need to live in an environment where they feel safe. It's also nice that Katherine isn't kicking her other grandkids out on the curb and leaving them to decide a place to live.
She's a great woman.

Sources say Jaafar pointed the gun at two of Michael's kids

It's so scary to read that sentence. If only Michael were here... :(

Although I take everything TMZ says with a grain of salt, they apparently don't even know the difference between Jermaine's ex-wife and his new wife. LOL!

That being said, I guess this "may" explain why some family members are STILL talking about the stun gun incident. They most likely knew what was about to transpire as far as who would be moving out of the Encino home and were somehow trying to get infront of the story.
Well TMZ don't know the difference b/c quiet frankly they don't care about Jermaine nor his wives, ex's kids etc there is no interest whatsoever in these people, apart from the MJ connection they are mostly interviewed/invited to talk about either MJ or his children. You might be on to something with your assumption though

Big Apple2 said:

They need somebody for sure. Or they actually need to have a family meeting if they can all be in the same room together and get their facts straight.

And Excellency Brian Oxman!! If you talk to him that the Jacksons need a spokesperson, he will turn into a DIVA to rival Joan Crawford!!

If you watched TMZ Live they said

- they responded to genevieve's tweets denying their story saying that they are definitely going to move (they confused genevieve with her mother as alejandra's middle name is also genevieve)
- they said that this has been in the works for some time. It has started after the stun gun incident and DCFS investigation and Katherine's advisors recommended that. they were quite nice about it they said that it doesn't mean the kids are bad or katherine doesn't love them, they said it's just it's too much for Katherine to handle.
- they also said that Katherine is redecorating the condo for them, saying that she's spending money on the condo
- they also said that Omer is out of the country and he will not be staying at the house in the future

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back