Katie Couric talks about Michael Jackson on Jimmy Kimmel

I didn't watch the video but why does she have to talk about Michael at all? Has she ever actually talked to him? If not leave it be. If you didn't like him then don't talk about him.

I didn't watch the video but why does she have to talk about Michael at all? Has she ever actually talked to him? If not leave it be. If you didn't like him then don't talk about him.
You said it, you didn't watch it but she said in there that they spoke for about 15 minutes.. I guess 15 minutes with Michael can be exaggerated up to several deep conversations by some so they can milk the story as much as they can...pathetic.

KosherSexCover.jpg

tumblr_mh9a4jdtm71rhk2w1o2_250.gif

What did the nose issue has to do with her assume "possible date"? Thought she was a news reporter not a tabloid gossip reporter. Sometimes people confuse "I like your personality" with "I like as a partner." Usually people don't talk on tv about unimportant details of their lives. Why is she repeating that story?

Boteach would sell his left kidney for a standing line to a major news outlet. He also sells reactionary misogyny under the guise of 'sex is so enlightening and let's safe our families". Blaaah. I'd double check the planet if he told me I'm human. He was sacked more than unceremoniously but apparently others will still fall to do his bidding.

what a moron 0_o An artist of great standards a legend - wants to have perhaps dinner (if MJ really asked) and you say no because of tabloids and nose tape???? :doh: You MISSED your chance lady too bad for you. Stop bragging now on tv and then speaking poorly of him to make your regret feel better. sad.

Rabbi Shmuley Boteach is one of the world's leading relationship experts and spiritual authorities. His twenty-one books have been bestsellers in seventeen languages, and his award winning syndicated column is read by a global audience of millions. He is the host of TLC's award-winning Shalom in the Home and was Oprah Winfrey's love, marriage, and parenting expert on Oprah and Friends. He served for eleven years as rabbi at Oxford University, where he built the Oxford L'Chaim Society into the University's second largest student organization. Today, Newsweek calls him the most famous rabbi in America. The winner of the highly prestigious London Times Preacher of the Year award, Rabbi Shmuley is also the recipient of the National Fatherhood Award and the American Jewish Press Association's Highest Award for Excellence in Commentary. He lives in New Jersey with his wife, Debbie, and their nine children.
http://www.amazon.com/Kosher-Sex-Recipe-Passion-Intimacy/dp/0385494661

Shmuley did come with impressive enough credentials and then Michael's touchstone advocacy interrupted this transition of transparency!

^^Perhaps they should edit him being dumped rather unceremoniously by said L'Chaim Society... seems like creative bookkeeping seems to be quite Boteach's legacy.

Also, doing magic to make charity funds disappear is part of his legacy too.

Oh, that nose thing.... wtf... some collapse?
The abnormal myth about MJs nose is pathetic now....

But... I like this video and the end of the video (the final response):

If Katie Couric were a real journalist, she'd had read the autopsy and found out Michael's skin diseases, she'd know what lupus does to the tussue of the nose and therefore she'd know Michael's nose never collapsed.

I admit when I was 5 I didn't know who Elvis is because nobody thought me to listen to his music (at that time I listened to Michael, Queen and The Beatles,) I found out when when I was 8 listening Jail Rock on the radio for the firts time. I bet many more children know who Michael is.

Last edited:
Katie is aware of his lupus.. you best believe she read that autopsy report because she was one of the main ones asking Spike Lee after MJ died about his skin color etc... she now knows he had vitiligo and that he was being truthful about it along with Diane Sawyer. They will never admit they were wrong about MJ because they know all the damage they caused him with the constant lies and jabs. I just hope one day karma will get them for what they did to him.

Rabbi Shmuley Boteach is one of the world's leading relationship experts and spiritual authorities. His twenty-one books have been bestsellers in seventeen languages, and his award winning syndicated column is read by a global audience of millions. He is the host of TLC's award-winning Shalom in the Home and was Oprah Winfrey's love, marriage, and parenting expert on Oprah and Friends. He served for eleven years as rabbi at Oxford University, where he built the Oxford L'Chaim Society into the University's second largest student organization. Today, Newsweek calls him the most famous rabbi in America. The winner of the highly prestigious London Times Preacher of the Year award, Rabbi Shmuley is also the recipient of the National Fatherhood Award and the American Jewish Press Association's Highest Award for Excellence in Commentary. He lives in New Jersey with his wife, Debbie, and their nine children.
http://www.amazon.com/Kosher-Sex-Recipe-Passion-Intimacy/dp/0385494661

Shmuley did come with impressive enough credentials and then Michael's touchstone advocacy interrupted this transition of transparency!

:wtf2

Yes!!!! >>>
tumblr_mh9a4jdtm71rhk2w1o2_250.gif
tumblr_mdxt67va7v1qh7ov5o2_r1_250.gif

How can it be possible? :blink:

^^A big factor helping him is that he has a big Jewish audience & he is always looking for media attention.

Maybe Katie Couric was afraid to be contaminated with Michael's sweetness?? How else to explain that she refused to meet him?? No, seriously, this story is really fishy... I used to believe it but when I think about it, it really doesn't make sense. Even if she believed it was to be some kind of romantic date as a shrewd "journalist" she would have just taken this opportunity for the sake of meeting a living legend and megastar and getting some info out from him.

Meredith Vieira seems nice. Maybe an interview between her and Michael would have been fun.

^^The only logical explanation I could find is that some one said it before, she's way too much into herself that she believes all the bs she and other "journalists" have spread for decades about Michael causing to think "oh, he's such a inaccessible crazy weirdo, why bother in meeting him." :doh: :no:

thank god the people of new jersey had the good sense not to send this liar shmuley boteach to congress. the NYPD is investgating 911 calls from katie couric dead husband phone. she gets calls every tuesday around 2am. source New york daily news. now that is CREEPY.

Ha ^^ I guess someone one needs a story to gain fame. The police should disregard that if we can believe that paper!!!

thank god the people of new jersey had the good sense not to send this liar shmuley boteach to congress..

If that happened Congress members would be scared of what they say, in case Shmuley wrote everything in a tell all book. Who wants a loose mouth, or rather I should say loose finger, in Congress. He would expose all government strategies & put our country in a vulnerable position. He would be a better candidate to monitor all media & alert us to the shames/biases there. Then, he would write about "The Media Tapes."

Back