Keep Your Head Up( from the new album)

Status
Not open for further replies.
For me:

First listening: oooh, Michaels voice 100%, but the song could be better (then I put the volume up)
Second listening: mmm, the song is actualy very good
Third listening: such a beautiful song with our angel Michael, I love it! :)

At first when I heard the final part with the Earth Song part, I thought omg.. but now I'll be disappointed if they'll remove it because I love it :):):)

Great song. Not too crazy about the Earth Song part though, but that's just a minor thing.

You all know my opinion about BN. I will not go into that.

This new song, however, it's Michael. I do feel it's Michael. YES, IT'S MICHAEL AND I FEEL COMPELLED TO SCREAM IT OUT OF JOY!!!!

I almost feel like crying, however, for the following post is nothing but the truth:

What's most sad, is this confusion amongst fans.

Personally I am devastated that for the first time in my life, I am going to download a Michael Jackson album to listen first before I buy it. Simply because I am not sure about whether or not the album will be 100% Michael's vocals. It hurts that I have to be like that...when normally I would buy anything Michael without even listening to it.

I feel exactly the same. Word by word.

Please, don't ban me, guys. I am trying to be honest, just that. Please :praying

Well it sounds like it had a lot of potential. It's definitely Michael, but it sounds like an unfinished outtake to me. I'ts made of peaces stitched together using many layers. At times Michael voice's is awesome, his falsetto is not the best one here compared to falsetto heard on other songs such as DSTYGE.. I really wonder if this is the right thing to do, releasing unfinished work to the public...? This stuff should be made only available to fans... BTW, I wonder if Sony has leaked the tracks on purpose as a proof there legit track on the album...

For me:

First listening: oooh, Michaels voice 100%, but the song could be better (then I put the volume up)
Second listening: mmm, the song is actualy very good
Third listening: such a beautiful song with our angel Michael, I love it! :)

That's how I felt. First play I though def MJ, nice song, but sounds unfinished. The more I listened to it the more I liked it. Now I am in love with it. Its beautiful.

Although I do agree that I think Sony might have leaked this deliberatly.

*Pressing The Replay Button Over And Over*

THIS IS Michael Joseph Jackson Everybody!! :)

The more I listen to it the more I like it. Its stunning. I even don't mind the Earth Song part now! It is quite clearly Michael. I can't see how there is even a debate about this. I'm listening to it again now :wub:

It's non stop in my player too :lol:
It feels so... so Michael!!!!!! :wub::wub::wub::wub:

And the Earth Song part is .... well.... silly, they should fix that. But man! We can't be telling them what to do all the time!! Please, people working in this album, LEARN!!!! :doh:

And the songs starts playing again.... ahhhh... Michael.... :better:

also, HE (Tricky) was asked about the controversy surrounding BN and he said and I quote "I don't know where that came from, the songs I did were 100% MJ"

I'll try and find the article where I read that (it was about his work on christina aguliera's album 'Bionic' and her upcoming film)

i think this album is going surprise a lot of fans

I feel when the earth song part comes at the end, it gets a little crazy with all those diff vocals and sounds. But i like his adlibs.

Thank you to everyone who sent me the links - very much appreciated.

cant stop cryin - then smiling then cryin' Love u all-ways MJ

it's really growing on me!.... I wish there was a way to find how much of these song were originally done by Michael and how much of the beat was based on what MJ had done

It's a known fact MJ had lots of songs completed..and some near completion. This is a great example of a song almost near completion. This is 100% Michael....they could have left the earth song part out and it would have been a good song...but IMO it fits this song great. What a great song this is...THANK YOU MICHAEL FOR THIS TREASURE! GOD BLESS YOU!!!!

While we're speaking of the new songs.

Something to brighten up our conversation lol! I decided to the email the dude that claims to have them. Just curious!

The price list for the new songs to leak are:

$300 for 1 song, $1000 for the lot.

The songs are:

All I Need
Another day
Blue Gangsta
Do You Know/12 O'Clock
Monster
Much Too Soon
Never Felt So Good
Carry On

Thoughts?

This is crazy!!! :O

Michael's 'r's are really pronounced here, love it :D

Just a really beautiful, beautiful song.

Can someone please PM me Keep Your Head Up, I have not heard it yet :)

*EDIT: Please don't post links to the song, use PM*

plz guys what year this song was recorded ??

Just wanted to add something.
I'm not sure if I'm allowed to talk about this but I found the song on a different site. (a blog site)

They are raving about this song. Even going as far as saying songs like this are missing from the industry today.
They have a poll up whether this song is a hit or miss, and 81 % voted it a hit!
Most are convinced this is Michael as well.

I'm not sure if I can put the link for that site up though.

BEAUTIFUL SONG!

I don't see why certain fans are still so negative, its clearly Michael, please guys lets enjoy this now and forget about all the controversy.

Despite the silly lines we all know shouldn't be there....

I am finally in tears.
I knew this will come.
Thanks to whoever leaked this.
This is Michael.
This is my Michael. Please, don't take him away from me, please!!!

:weeping: :weeping: :weeping: :weeping:

Such an emotional moment.
I feel like back in those days.

Thanks so much for all these gifts you left for us, Miky!!!!

I LOVE YOU, MICHAEL, I LOVE YOU, LOVE YOU!!!!

:weeping: :weeping: :weeping: :weeping:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back