Keep Your Head Up( from the new album)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^It's Michael. Trust me. I've previewed the song to like 10 people and the verdict is unanimous: It's 100% Michael Jackson singing this song. It's classic MJ. It was the demo so they've spruced it up a bit. I don't like the Earth Song at the end but the song is very powerful. I'm addicted. I can tell it will become an album favorite.

Finely I have a smile upon my face. Michael is here!!! Michael is strong and gentle. Michael again leads us on a journey with him and I feel it with all my senses. ... I love this song! I just love it! Who cares about the end if it`s so ... Michaels

Moreover, doesn't the fact that they used old MJ lyrics rather than use another singer perhaps suggest that it's also MJ on the BN track? I readily admit that BN could sound fishy, but I've always believed it could well be him as his voice is so diverse. Them making such an obvious sample makes me believe the validity of BN more now.
Hmm, good point but I don't agree. With Keep Your Head Up, it's quite obvious it's Michael. You can feel it in your heart and you can hear it. With Breaking News, it's so obvious that it's not him.

I say, when you're really, really not sure and you have to listen to the song all kinds of ways to try and hear if it's Michael singing or not.....then it's not him. Michael's voice is so special, so amazing, that you SHOULD be able to hear right away.

I honestly cannot understand how any fan could have doubted this was Michael..
I heard the first few words of this track and knew instantly,
Just his pronounciations of words was enough for me.
I just know his voice too well I guess.
This song is beautiful :wub: Love love LOVE it! :heart:

That's how I felt. I knew it was Michael when I first heard the opening sounds. You cannot replicate his voice. Its impossible.

I said my last post would be my final, but I'm just so filled with gratitude for this site I have to get this out:

Thank you Gaz for cleaning up this great site by banning all those haters. We all know this and Breaking News really are Michael.

God bless you Sony and the estate too for clearing things up with that statement! We love you here! Michael's Mother, kids, 3T and the rest of the naysayers...YOU don't know what you're talking about! It's Michael all the way on these songs.

Now it's time to celebrate! :D

You're killing me

Love this song...its so beautiful!!
The second i heard i had this big smile on my face!!

Big_Smiles.jpg

^ well not as sinister LOL

I Think I have a Problem. I. Can. Not. Stop. Listening. To. This. Song.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Same here!! And I feel SO GOOD and RELIEVED when I listen to this song. I go from crying and thanking GOD and MJ for the song to clapping my hands and laughing all happy and thanking who ever was involved with this song to thank THEM!!! (and no I'm not bipolar!! :rofl:)

The smile is BACK on my face!!! :clapping::clapping::clapping:

*IN LOVE with Keep Your Head Up* :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

THIS IS THE MJ I WANT THE NEXT GENERATIONS TO REMEMBER!!!!!!!!!!!

I just listened to it and I think the song is beautifull.
Just what I needed to hear from Michael as it really fits what I'm going through personally. :)
The Earth song ad-libs were a bit out of place but I can't even be mad about that right now.

I love how it begins, the production is awesome, and the first verse is great too and i hoped the second would be similar, but it changes to R.Kelly style, but ah well. I absolutely can't wait for 'Much too soon' that snippet alone gave me the shivers..incredible.

Shame about Breaking News and Monster, otherwise i would've added the cd to my collection...it is what it is.

Can you belevie we are experiencing this, what next We've had enough is fake.

But I am just so so devasted that people are saying this, I mean Michael our man sang in a studio on this he wrote it he almost finnished. and here we are as fans throwing it all back in his face with its fake,

You know what you might as well just go up to him when he was with us and say to his Michael your songs are fake you are a fake.

Now for one second I am not challenging anyone on BN, for me that its so so jubious as to where he does sing and where he does not. but darn this

I am just so lost now with being a fan and running this fan club, let alone all the hate mail I now get.

You are not alone Gaz we are here with you! I know how you feel because I'm running an MJ Forum myself together with my friend! We have to be strong for MICHAEL to praise him and lift him up like we always do! Here is a home for us all and we will keep it this way!
If you need any kind of help please pm me!

The more I listen to it the more I like it. Its stunning. I even don't mind the Earth Song part now! It is quite clearly Michael. I can't see how there is even a debate about this. I'm listening to it again now :wub:

The more I listen to it the more I like it. Its stunning. I even don't mind the Earth Song part now! It is quite clearly Michael. I can't see how there is even a debate about this. I'm listening to it again now :wub:
You know, you can hear that he's trying out a bit of a new singing style...kinda like he did on Butterflies for example. But it's quite obvious that it's Michael. :) I love it too. :wub:

I agree. I so LOVE it!

Listen folks. I am a little scared right now. Once again we have a debatable track although this one sounds better than Breaking News. Even worse is that it appears MJJC is blocking people - EXTREMELY dangerous! That type of information management is exactly why people have been frustrated with the way Sony handled MJ in the past. Forums like this are not meant for just blind hero worship but actual debate amongst fans.

That said, MJJC has the greatest number of MJ fans so I find myself appealing to everyone here. I listened to the song not knowing who produced it. Got scared after hearing it and found out the same party that is responsible for two other “debatable” tracks are involved. If this is Michael, I personally believe there has been some work on his voice.

So we have another track where, even if MJ, it is a poor vocal performance by MJ’s standards. If the vocals need to be manipulated to this extent, just release the demo as a bonus track instead of trying to create something that was never there to begin with. It isn’t like Sony doesn’t have really good completed stuff (Gangsta, Place With No Name, Xscape) that could easily replace these tracks. I want new stuff as much as the next person but not at the cost of his legacy.

And Gaz, last I checked a larger majority of MJJC members believed Breaking News was fake.

ok, this is MJ 100%! I admit it, i didn't think so at first. It was probably because after BN i was sure that all the cascio tracks were fake.

Can someone PM me a link so I can hear it. There was a you tube link posted on another MJ site, but Sony got to it.

While we're speaking of the new songs.

Something to brighten up our conversation lol! I decided to the email the dude that claims to have them. Just curious!

The price list for the new songs to leak are:

$300 for 1 song, $1000 for the lot.

The songs are:

All I Need
Another day
Blue Gangsta
Do You Know/12 O'Clock
Monster
Much Too Soon
Never Felt So Good
Carry On

Thoughts?

While we're speaking of the new songs.

Something to brighten up our conversation lol! I decided to the email the dude that claims to have them. Just curious!

The price list for the new songs to leak are:

$300 for 1 song, $1000 for the lot.

The songs are:

All I Need
Another day
Blue Gangsta
Do You Know/12 O'Clock
Monster
Much Too Soon
Never Felt So Good
Carry On

Thoughts?