Keep Your Head Up( from the new album)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would seem I need to clear something up for the third time.

OPINIONS

I have not said you can not state your opinion

Again check my previous posts

If you like it or hate it, if your dissapointed with end part sounding like Earth Song, if you do not want this on the album, or if you love this song to bits

These are fine

However if you say this is fake and not MJ singing I do not want your poision here anymore.

BN yes questionable even I am like is this really him but in here we are talking about Keep Your Head Up

I have just got a ton of pms with members saying they are very upset they can not state thier opinion and again I read it here to.

again I have not said anything about opinion

I am sorry for the big words but I need to get this message across so we are all on the same page.

Thanks for listening

Well my OPINION is that this song IS also a fake as much as BN and if you ban people for telling that then you cant say you have nothing agaisnt opinions
You are considering the fans who are upset about us not thinking its real and not considering the fans who are upset because they get attaked by the pro-FAKE

If this is not a clear position in favor of a camp then i dont know what

The more I hear this song the more I love it, love BN, but this one is even better than that song....

omg ...........after so many years ,i just can't listen to this song without tear scrolling down my eye .........amazing.this is definitely a grower. miss his beautiful voice,thank u Michael for the joy u gave in ur life time and i am more thankful ,that ur still giving us joy and hope in ur afterlife.
MISS U AND LOVE U MORE :heart: :cry:

A masterpiece!!! :yes: I said it before and I'll say it again. :wub:

Everybody say the time is borrowed,
And hanging down your head just ain't no good,
And if you dance and rise above tomorrow, (Give it a chance)
Just give yourself a chance,

Find the circumstance,
Rise and do it again,

OMG :cry:

Do you think this could be a Christmas single or it would be too soon to be released for X-mas after Hold my hand?

Do you think this could be a Christmas single or it would be too soon to be released for X-mas after Hold my hand?

Not gonna happen. Back to back ballads would be murder for the album. More than likely, one of the upbeat songs will be released 2nd.

Hopefully that will be Another Day. :)

Am I the only one who don't want to spoil the songs before the album comes out?
I'm a still a virgin apart from old snippets :)

The first time that i listened this song i don't like really but now after have listen it at several times ,i love.

Am I the only one who don't want to spoil the songs before the album comes out?
I'm a still a virgin apart from old snippets :)

ahhhwwwww....
I know I should wait, but... after BN, I really need to make sure.... you know.... :doh:

Just listend to KYHU.I don't think it's 100% MJ on there.& why on earth is there samples from ES toward the end?!!!

It's really frustrating.

im seriously annoyed that people are saying this song isnt Michael, it clearly is Michael and its an amazing track (sure it could do without the earth song samples). It hurts me that people dont think its Michael because its such a classic Michael track and I think he would have loved this song and people are saying its not him. Its such a shame it just goes to show what ideas planted in peoples heads and group paranoia can do.

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:
I love you Michael!

May I say something?

I really, REALLY need the "Goodnight, Michael" thread back.

I mean it. And I am sure as the time gets closer to get Vision and the album, the need will grow.

This week has been crazy, wild and hard for most of us, mainly because all this talk about new songs/vids/things bring us so many memories. Good and bad, both at the same time.

I really miss Michael like crazy tonight. I really cried a lot with this song. And I really need to let it go.

I had to say it... and I go to play it again.... :listeningtomusic:

What an emotional moment, guys :cry: :cry: :cry:

I just listened to the song. I love it. I don't care if they sampled Earth Song on there (although it does sound out of place and not right), this song has a message and that's what I love most about Michael's music. I believe it is Michael. He sounds great.
I just wish the songs weren't getting leaked. I may be listening to them but I will be buying the album.

Here We Go Again, Keep Your Head Up ft Support Vocalist

OK, now – we’re as excited as every other Michael Jackson fan to hear the unreleased music. But there is something wrong with the new Michael Jackson album.
Never has music released by Michael Jackson been so controversial – it beggars belief. But there is very good reason why so many fans are upset, with good reason.
First, Sony Music released “Breaking News” that clearly lends it’s lead vocal to an unknown artist. If that doesn’t disrespect the memory of Michael Jackson – we don’t know what does? Oh, wait a minute – we do.
The second of the Cascio tracks “Keep Your Head Up” has been leaked. Not only is this NOT Michael Jackson on lead vocals, but the adlib from Michael Jackson’s Earth Song has been spliced in at the end of the song!
Now, Michael does appear on some of the lead and backing vocals – but that’s it.
This song won’t be online for long, but here it is – in full:

- MJSTAR.com

It sounds good and I def. think it's MJ. During some parts I wasn't so sure I have to admit, but he was probably just experimenting. I like the song and I know that's Michael singing.

Staffordshire Bullterrier;3072943 said:

OK, now – we’re as excited as every other Michael Jackson fan to hear the unreleased music. But there is something wrong with the new Michael Jackson album.
Never has music released by Michael Jackson been so controversial – it beggars belief. But there is very good reason why so many fans are upset, with good reason.
First, Sony Music released “Breaking News” that clearly lends it’s lead vocal to an unknown artist. If that doesn’t disrespect the memory of Michael Jackson – we don’t know what does? Oh, wait a minute – we do.
The second of the Cascio tracks “Keep Your Head Up” has been leaked. Not only is this NOT Michael Jackson on lead vocals, but the adlib from Michael Jackson’s Earth Song has been spliced in at the end of the song!
Now, Michael does appear on some of the lead and backing vocals – but that’s it.

- MJSTAR.com

I have my reservations about BN, but this is bullshit about Keep your head up!

Can we just ignore the BS comments and not pay them attention. You know..."You gotta accentuate the positive..eliminate the negative"....:)

Just enjoy the song y'all! :)

ive listened to this song over 27 times...lost count lol
soooo addictive...and thanks Sasha for the lyrics!!! :wub:

^ Hehe, your welcome guys! :lol:

This song is so anthemic. :)
Gotta love those hiiiigh notes! Noone can make them except the one and only, MJ.

Staffordshire Bullterrier;3072943 said:

- MJSTAR.com

:doh: Put the Drugs aside and open your Ears

Think about it logically, Sony would not be allowed to release songs as Michael Jackson if they weren't Michael Jackson, it'd be against the law.

People need to accept that these songs were probably left as demos and so of course they'll be edited heavily.

Maybe Michael was trying a different sound with his voice?

But really people, we've been after new songs for so long...try be happy :)

I understand the frustration, I didn't think BN was real at first, but after reading the announcement from the estate, what doubt can there be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back