Keep Your Head Up( from the new album)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll just say this, and then sign off for the night? There is a uniqueness to Michael's voice, that no "official" voice analysis can convince ANYONE of, if they can tell the difference. The difference is, that Michael's REAL voice is unmistakable, and can be identified by the idea that he is singing right TO us.. . to each, individual person, as real as listening to someone who is right there, recounting a story. For me, the BN song did NOT do that. And Keep Your Head Up does. That is HIM, on that track.

G'night.

AMEN! I second that! you can't mistake his voice......his grunts, his ad libs....this is Michael!

lol this song is NOT Michael. I dont care what you say. I knew from the first second it was not him. I know in my heart.

AMEN! I second that! you can't mistake his voice......his grunts, his ad libs....this is Michael!

Of COURSE it is Michael, and thanks. Just the fact that so many of us identified the BN song as largely someone else, should not prevent us from keeping open minds about the other songs? I KNOW Michael's voice. Breaking News was not it, and Keep Your Head Up, IS. It's a beautiful song and I'm very grateful to have heard his voice, again.

Producer Tricky Stewart

according to the following article he's the producer for 2 songs "Stay," and "Keep Your Head Up".

http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE6AB5B120101112

In another article there's a quote from him about the songs he produced

In addition to producing five songs for Burlesque, Stewart also recently produced two songs from Michael Jackson‘s posthumous album Michael (due Dec. 14). He shrugs off online gossip about whether Jackson really sang on Michael: “I don’t really know where all that’s coming from. The tracks that I did were 100 percent Michael Jackson.”

http://music-mix.ew.com/2010/11/12/tricky-stewart-christina-aguilera-michael-jackson/

Am I the only one who don't want to spoil the songs before the album comes out?
I'm a still a virgin apart from old snippets :)

No, you're not. I posted the same opinion as yours in this thread. I haven't even heard snippets of this. I cannot STAND spoilers. For music, for movies, for any type of entertainment, etc, etc; that is close to my heart. Period. :closedeyes:

The vocals are 100% MJ. That "fake" seed planted by 3T is really affecting some fans. Taryll has lost all credibility in my mind. There is obviously some vendetta and beef he has with the Cascio clan. I don't believe a word out of his mouth.

^^There you have it. That proves KYHU is NOT a Cascio song..therefore the conspiracy of it having fake vocals is out the window. Some people need to STFU because they don't know what they're talking about.

I've listened to this song quite a few times tonight..I even played it back to back with Breaking News....The vocals on this song IS INDEED Michael Joseph Jackson

im very surprised of you smooth. With all due respect, THIS SONG IS NOT MJ. I find it almost laughable how some fans can think it is really him. It is so obvious it isn't him. I absolutely love the song, and it sucks to know that it isn't him but im not going to be fooled. I know in my heart of hearts this song, aswell as Breaking News (and most likely the same with Monster) IS NOT MJ.

I find it laughable that fans think it's not him. It's Michael... think what you want though!

^^There you have it. That proves KYHU is NOT a Cascio song..therefore the conspiracy of it having fake vocals is out the window. Some people need to STFU because they don't know what they're talking about.

I've listened to this song quite a few times tonight..I even played it back to back with Breaking News....The vocals on this song IS INDEED Michael Joseph Jackson

I don't think that means its NOT a Cascio track....just that someone re produced the song for the album.....like Teddy Riley did for "Breaking news".....But who cares who recorded it or produced it...LETS JUST ENJOY IT

ivy;3073462 said:
Producer Tricky Stewart

according to the following article he's the producer for 2 songs "Stay," and "Keep Your Head Up".

http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE6AB5B120101112

In another article there's a quote from him about the songs he produced

In addition to producing five songs for Burlesque, Stewart also recently produced two songs from Michael Jackson‘s posthumous album Michael (due Dec. 14). He shrugs off online gossip about whether Jackson really sang on Michael: “I don’t really know where all that’s coming from. The tracks that I did were 100 percent Michael Jackson.”

http://music-mix.ew.com/2010/11/12/tricky-stewart-christina-aguilera-michael-jackson/
OOO, interesting! Thanks for posting! :)

im very surprised of you smooth. With all due respect, THIS SONG IS NOT MJ. I find it almost laughable how some fans can think it is really him. It is so obvious it isn't him. I absolutely love the song, and it sucks to know that it isn't him but im not going to be fooled. I know in my heart of hearts this song, aswell as Breaking News (and most likely the same with Monster) IS NOT MJ.

To me the difference between the lead vocals on KYHU and BN is night and day. KYHU is wihtout a doubt Michael. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. But, I totally disagree with you on this one.

I wonder how many people would think KYHU isn't Michael if Breaking News hadn't ever been released. I think the first song just messed with a lot of your heads.

even tho they did a shitty cut n paste job of the "Earth Song" samples, i think its cuz MJ didnt finish it enough to give it that climax that the song really needed (a la "Man In The Mirror").. so i kinda understand that.. altho i wish they didnt use the exact same vocals on the original ES.. but i get it..

with that said, i do believe that these are MJ's vocals.. and i like the song as well..

-Dal

This definitely sounds like MJ here. Phew! And the song is very Michael-ish. I love the lyrics.

They could've done without the Earth Song ad libs, but that doesn't bother me much.

Overall I'm pretty happy with this one. :)

the earth song adlibs actually fit....maybe cuz ive been playing it all day lmmfao. but i love that theyre there now

How can pple say this isnt Michael? Breakin News really jacked your heads up, open your ears and listen with your heart. THIS is Michael Jackson. An incomplete song hence the choirs and ES adlibs, but def Michael. Listen 2that tremor in his voice....stop feeding into the B.S. I agree BN is NOT Mike but this song right here...has my boy all over it.

Last edited:
I LOVE IT!!

It's not what MJ would have wanted that's for sure. But it IS MJ.

PS. WTF is up with the banned people?

What an amazing ballad.

Hopefully it will be released as a single.

Give me your wings so we can fly

The song is amazing! :heart: I just can't stop listening to it. How it comes that fans can't recognize Michael's voice? I just can't understand this. Maybe BN made really bad influence on people :unsure:.

I can't stop listening to this song it is so amazing! The lyrics are so simple and great and I think the vocals are definately Michael :) such a beautiful ballad.

If you have problems with a decision that Gaz has made then tell him respectfully by PM. Don't bitch about it on here please. He pays to keep this place going so respect his decisions please. Also I saw a couple of posts referring to people that post at MaxJax as 'morons.' That's not acceptable. They were great last night by not allowing posts that bashed us on their board after a few banned members signed up last night and its the same here.

But my opinion stands on the song. I love it :heart: I think its very uplifiting but yes, the 'what about us' being screamed at the end doesn't work.

This song is the best song i've heard from MJ, since I heard On the line!!!!

Really I can't stop listening to this

And one of the things that I love the most about MJ, is that he always give us positive messages through his music

He is the King of KINGS!!!!

Magical Michael !! Brought tears to my eyes this album will be a bit hard to listen to without getting emotional ....He is salvation !

i just said i wont buy it,what's your problem? and this ''shame on you''that you wrote i'm returning it all back to you..

Actually you said: ANOTHER FAKE

But it's ok man, I won't fight about this.

It's Michael singing this and also BN,who else could be singing in an official Michael Jackson album,are we serious?
For sure they have to complete the backgrounds vocals and there are not adlibs recoreded,but I prefer this way,than not hear these songs at all.
Anyway KYHU is a great song,hope the they cut the "Earth song" adlibs.

I love this song,it's so beautiful
it's Michael's voice
the lyric made me crying

But it's ok man, I won't fight about this.

Thank you!! :) We all really need to stop fighting about this. It's really starting to get upsetting. We don't want to ruin the wonderful frienships we made here on mjjc over the years. People can believe what they want about the vocals. But if people want to speak about it, you must do so without offending others. And constantly bashing new songs and saying they're fake is offensive. People want to enjoy the album. If there's a song that you like, then share your thoughts on it, and if you don't like it you can also share your thoughts. Questioning the authenticity of Michael's vocals may have been okay earlier this week, but now after the estate's response, it is prohibited. Mainly because we have no reason to believe otherwise, but also because it clearly generates unwanted hatred on the forum. So thank you to those who do not respond to the "fake" talk and simply chose not to fight about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back