La Toya Jackson - You're Gonna Get Rocked! 2CD Deluxe Edition out 25 November

#LegendToya

I'd love to know what went through Michael's head watching LaToya butcher his song (he wrote this). She can't sing but she looked good here.

My god she sounded awful!but she kinda looked pretty and damn, she has a booty. Still, I mean, were those people on drugs? how could they enjoy that? ugh... I would've loved to hear Michael singing this, ALL OF IT.

As for the first post of this thread, I cannot believe they called her an international pop icon and all of the other adjectives they used to refer to her. It really is hilarious.

Last edited:
Both Janet and LaToya dated DeBarge brother's. In fact, James DeBarge even married Janet Jackson in 1984, which was annulled in 1985.

Here is a little history of the DeBarge family:

Jermaine Jackson and his wife, Hazel (Berry Gordy's daughter), got them an audition with Gordy. Jermaine Jackson, during 1978 and 1979, produced the group Switch, which included Bobby DeBarge, album's. http://prince.org/msg/8/244389?jump=3&pg=1

bobby_debarge.jpg

"The night we wrote 'I Call Your Name' was a strange one," says Williams of the achy slow-jam, which was sampled in 2006 by Polow Da Don for Rich Boy's big hit "Throw Some D's." "Bobby was dating LaToya Jackson," Williams says, "and she was the only girl on his mind. One night, he started fooling around on the Fender Rhodes. I started singing along, and next thing you know we had a song. I'm not saying the song was written for LaToya, but they were in love, and Bobby couldn't wait to play her the completed song."

c1c3041b.jpg

Bobby DeBarge of Switch, Jackson's love interest, wrote the 1980 song "You and I" in response. The song begins, "You know, I was listening to the radio the other day, And I heard the words that you said that I'm your Night Time Lover."

^ I swear at work they are talking about the Debarg family, litterally starting around the same time you wrote his post.. I heard people saying, you don't know who the Debarge brothers are? etc.... that's weird!!

No catches my attention this news, LaToya never heard any song and reading his comments out there that won a grammy for a song, hard for my view, but certainly those who truly sang in his time were Michael and Janet Jackson.

Thread cleaned. please stay on topic "La Toya Jackson - You're Gonna Get Rocked! 2CD Deluxe Edition out 25 November" Next time rather than moved, your derails will be deleted. Those who are repeat offenders and know better will receive infractions and or have access removed from 2300 for continuing to ignore moderator requests.

2300 Posting guideline

You don't have to like or respect everything the Jackson's say or do but you are required to post your opinions or disagreement in a respectful critical manner without hateful insults or name calling . Any member who continues to disregarding these rules, will have their access removed from The 2300 forum.

Over the top name calling or hateful insults of Jackson family members.
We understand there are a lot of issues with the Jackson family, concerning their actions. We are not saying you cannot criticise and question this, but please do it in a way that doesn't resort to excessive hatefulness and nasty insults or name calling. In other words, tone it down. (constructive criticism is fine )

Constant derailing of threads.
If a thread is about Latoya or Janet on a magazine cover, please keep it to that topic. There is no need to take that thread back to what they said/did who knows when. If we don't enforce this, the board becomes a free for all and if not for anything other than organizational purposes, a nightmare for the staff. Please stay on topic.

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/threads/122575-WELCOME-PLEASE-READ-Posting-Guidelines-and-board-Policy-for-2300-Forum
Thank you for your cooperation and as always if you have any questions or concerns PM Admin and do not derail the thread by replying or discussing moderation requests on the board.

La Toya Jackson - You're Gonna Get Rocked! Deluxe Edition [Exclusive Trailer]

The 16-page booklet feature photos, an illustrated discography, lyrics, and all new liner notes with input from La Toya

Included with this collection of sought-after remixes is the previously unreleased track "Trouble."

Digitally remastered direct from the master tapes, this deluxe edition album contains 22 bonus tracks!

11/25

Thursday, November 28
Thanksgiving Day 2013

The biggest selling point of this album is the pic(s) in the booklet with Michael... well and maybe some pics with a lack of clothing.. Cuz we know the amount of people that are buying this for the music is about the same amount of people that watched me poop today... NONE!

La Toya Jackson - You're Gonna Get Rocked! Deluxe Edition [Exclusive Trailer]

The 16-page booklet feature photos, an illustrated discography, lyrics, and all new liner notes with input from La Toya

Included with this collection of sought-after remixes is the previously unreleased track "Trouble."

Digitally remastered direct from the master tapes, this deluxe edition album contains 22 bonus tracks!

11/25

Thursday, November 28
Thanksgiving Day 2013

tumblr_lc9ge9dK1R1qzado8o1_500.gif

OMG!!!! I am going to have to pre-order my 10 copies of this hit album!

Where is that Kermit the frog .gif at?, I want to post it here so I can show you all how excited I am!

LOL

OMG!!!! I am going to have to pre-order my 10 copies of this hit album!

Where is that Kermit the frog .gif at?, I want to post it here so I can show you all how excited I am!

LOL

Here is one Kermit:
muppets_-_flailing_kermit.gif

Here is my reaction to "hit album"
tumblr_lwg6ezepWy1qzjix8.gif

is-that-how-wealthy-people-laugh.gif

Not album related but a new single

Promo:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7a3Q6ObUWA

La Toya Jackson @latoyajackson · 22 Std.

Hi Guys! U've been askN its here! My new single "Feels Like Love" will B available 2download on iTunes Monday July 21st! #LifeWithLaToya

Last edited:
OMG! This is hilarious!

I have to book an appointment to see eye and ear doctor. I checked some comments about the video and somebody said she/he is crying because it looks so good, and other one commented it sounds like hit :bugeyed

Annita;4029609 said:
Not album related but a new single

Promo:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7a3Q6ObUWA

La Toya Jackson @latoyajackson · 22 Std.

Hi Guys! U've been askN its here! My new single "Feels Like Love" will B available 2download on iTunes Monday July 21st! #LifeWithLaToya

I couldn't get through the whole clip, felt like stabbing a screw driver in my ears. . .

Reallybitch_zps77cedfd0.jpg

FacepalmBADfail_zpse0ea1f00.jpg

Then I was like, this will drive people to drink (to numb the pain after pulling the screw driver out of their ears). . . :hysterical:

Bottomsup_zps360bf99f.gif

Oh Whoopy! Just what I've been waiting for all year. :burstbubble :yawn:

You too!! I have been sitting in the house wondering why oh why doesn't she release that single I am yearning for!!! Now I am going to put that Xscape album to rest and get my favorite artist's single. Thanks Latoya.

I couldn't get through the whole clip, felt like stabbing a screw driver in my ears. . .

Reallybitch_zps77cedfd0.jpg

FacepalmBADfail_zpse0ea1f00.jpg

Then I was like, this will drive people to drink (to numb the pain after pulling the screw driver out of their ears). . . :hysterical:

Bottomsup_zps360bf99f.gif

You are to much.

Her first solo album from 1980 is so beatiiful. Don't need any other LaToya disc, but this one is so good! "Night Time Lover" is in a class of it's own, but the entire album is gold.

I purchased my copy just because I collect everything Jackson related....it' is still well sealed!!!..and I think it will stay like this for such a long time!!!:ciao:

Back