Lady In My Life appreciation thread.

Ms. BlueGangsta

Proud Member
I made this thread so we can all discuss the perfection that is known as Lady In My Life.
This song makes me feel SO many emotions.:wub::blush:
It's like I'm right there with Michael, and he's singing to me or something (y'all better not laugh at me or think I'm weird for saying that).:blush:

Isn't it amazing.

Ahhhh-don't even get me started on that song.
I don't have the words on how much I love it and him.

Ahhhh-don't even get me started on that song.
I don't have the words on how much I love it and him.

Same.
I love him SO much. :D

I had actually found the shorter version of LIML before I found the full version, and when I discovered the full version and heard him say "Just come into my arms" I was like yasssss Michael, I'll DOLPHIN DIVE into your arms so you can make me feel right.

Last edited:
Same.
I love him SO much. :D

I had actually found the shorter version of LIML before I found the full version, and when I discovered the full version and heard him say "Just come into my arms" I was like yasssss Michael, I'll DOLPHIN DIVE into your arms so you can make me feel right.
I will just add this and shut up. If I had met anybody even 1/4 that romantic in my real life, I would have slept with him the first night and we'd have 25 kids today.

barbee0715;4160374 said:
I will just add this and shut up. If I had met anybody even 1/4 that romantic in my real life, I would have slept with him the first night and we'd have 25 kids today.

:D!!!
Yes, it´s a wonderful song. Michaels voice, the lyrics, the melody, all...............

I'll just say this....

This song helped me with getting who is now my wife! was the first song I ever dedicated to her..

LOL, who wouldn't want a guy like that.
I think that MJ was/is everything that anyone could want in a guy.

he certainly is everything I've ever wanted in a guy, and the only one I've ever wanted. no one like him, I don't want nobody else

I'll just say this....

This song helped me with getting who is now my wife! was the first song I ever dedicated to her..
Quite slick on your part. :). Or smooth as you call it on another thread.

I recently watched Russell Wilson sing "Ladies in my Life" to his new bride Ciara and his mom. First time I got a little crush on a football player. It was sweet.

Agreed. In my opinion, greatest slow jam of anyone ever.

"The heart wants what the heart wants."
exactly! I don't want to settle just for the sake of settling, when it's not what my heart wants

I think it's a great ending to the Thriller album! I always love playing it at night, when you can hear the rain outside... :)

Back