MJacksonPreparation0630_01.jpg

MJacksonPreparation0630_02.jpg

MJacksonPreparation0630_06.jpg

MJacksonPreparation0630_07.jpg

MJacksonPreparation0630_08.jpg

MJacksonPreparation0630_09.jpg

MJacksonPreparation0630_10.jpg

MJacksonPreparation0630_11.jpg

Thanks for the photos! This place totally lost the magic. I look at these photos and see a dead place. Have no life, no longer has the energy of Michael and her place is completely deserted. It is so sad. :( It was a place so beautiful. I think Michael will not be buried there. I believe he will be buried in Gary.​

there wasn't anyone to take care of Neverland. But once Michael will be buried, I'm sure they'll take care of it, and fans will visit. It will be far more visited than Elvis' Graceland

they're going to make money off his death with this!...I wanted Neverland to belong to a healthy happy Michael not to a bunch of money hungry leeches

Doesn't look "dilapidated", "run-down", or "in a state of disrepair" though, as some of the media would have us believe. It looks tidy but empty to me.

Doesn't look "dilapidated", "run-down", or "in a state of disrepair" though, as some of the media would have us believe. It looks tidy but empty to me.

Agree, the buildings and the flower beds look as though they've been maintained.

I thought the California Law stated that there could be no burial at Neverland?

again I will say,that the best will be if they buried him at neverland..it will become like graceland,shure will be more visitated,then graceland,and I would come there every year..:)

there wasn't anyone to take care of Neverland. But once Michael will be buried, I'm sure they'll take care of it, and fans will visit. It will be far more visited than Elvis' Graceland
It may even be. They can retire and do what is in Neverland. Never again will the same magic as when Michael lived there. Completely lost the charm and life that Michael gave to Neverland. That is the harsh reality. :( And if Michael is buried there, the security must be strong to protect the place.

I want to cry looking at the swimming pool and remembering the home movies programme with Michael being so patient with the kids constantly pushing him in, 'I just took a shower and washed my hair THOROUGHLY!'

Back