Latoya featured 'at home' in 4/5 page spread in the xmas Hello issue

I think they are quite happy to be stuck with the kids... It's their only access to the money, and it guarantee a long lasting attention which they would not get otherwise.

True but i think its more of a case of you left us to deal with the kids so we will use them to make money for ourselfs

I agree with ben, they wd have fought tooth and nail to get guardianship of the children if anyone else had been in the picture. After control of the estate, control of the children is the next best thing - even better if the children cd inherit the estate at 18 instead of full control at 40 (I think?). I;m sure that's one of the things that randy etc don't like with the will.

They act that way cause imo i doubt theres many members of that family that truely gave a dam about him. they dont act like they lost someone they loved. they act like ppl who blame mj for what hapoened are pissed he left them no money and are pissed they got stuck with his kids so will do and say whatever makes them cash or re starts their career.

I slightly disagree.

I do think they love Michael, but they love money, power, and fame more.

What worries me is that LaToya and the others will take out their resentment and anger toward Michael on his children. They know how precious the kids were to him and they are sick enough and angry enough (because he cut them out of his Will) to hurt his kids. I’m scared for PP&B because KJ won’t protect them any more than she did MJ. I just pray for God’s protection over them cause they are going to need it.

Google Translation from French: [So the words might be a little iffy]

But La Toya needs to STFU!!!

- LaToya, how often do you see Prince, Paris and Blanket?
I see them all the time. Two Saturdays ago, we went to the movies, and we have dinner together all the time. They like amusement parks and things like that. I am very involved in their homework (school) and school.

They seem so balanced and so well behaved. Does all of this is due to Michael?
He did an amazing job (with children). It was the mother, father, nanny - it was everything to her children. They are extremely intelligent and mature for their ages. Children are very resilient. But their father is no longer with us, and of course they complain a lot.

They now live with their grandmother, Katherine. Is it strict?
Yes. She does everything in a very subtle, but you understand and you're done. It is with them every day and she did a good job.

It has been reported that Debbie Rowe, the biological mother of Paris and Prince, had supervised visits now. Is now a presence in their lives?
No, it is not (a presence in their lives). This is disinformation.

Did you give advice to children to better cope with the spotlight?
Yes, I do. I spoke yesterday with Paris because she made ??a television [The Ellen DeGeneres Show] and she asked me to watch. And I said: "You were very confident. You must always be confident. Remember, whether you like it or not Paris, you'll be in the public eye and (be) a model, it is very important to you than to behave in the right way "- and of course they do.

Paris now has a work (set time), do not worry she's too young?
is something she wants (to do). She loves to play and loves show business. The boys love it too. They are very involved in show business, because that's what they did with their father before his death. They took lessons to play (comedy / drama) and the achievement.

Michael's children should be the target pests. How can you help them protect themselves?
You see people trying to hang on to them at all times. But they are very intelligent. They can fix that themselves.

Did you give advice to children to better cope with the spotlight?
Yes, I do. I spoke yesterday with Paris because she made ??a television [The Ellen DeGeneres Show] and she asked me to watch. And I said: "You were very confident. You must always be confident. Remember, whether you like it or not Paris, you'll be in the public eye and (be) a model, it is very important to you than to behave in the right way "- and of course they do.
Remember Paris, you dont HAVE to be in the public eye, your family put you there to make money, like they did with your dad. And no, at 13, you're not a model to anyone, you still need one yourself. Sadly, the one you have chosen is the worst possible.

Paris now has a work (set time), do not worry she's too young?
is something she wants (to do). She loves to play and loves show business. The boys love it too. They are very involved in show business, because that's what they did with their father before his death. They took lessons to play (comedy / drama) and the achievement.
Really?? Did I really miss all the public appearances, and photoshoots?? Where was I??
The only thing they should be involved in right now, is studying, not to be as ignorant as some of those who share part of their DNA

Michael's children should be the target pests. How can you help them protect themselves?
You see people trying to hang on to them at all times. But they are very intelligent. They can fix that themselves.
I guess that's the least interesting part of being around, auntie? Being a proper parent? Let them handle serious problems by themselves, after all, you already care about being around when the media show up.

:censored::censored::censored:

And this is where Toya pisses me off the most.

No wonder why she didn't say anything when Paris was getting bullied on Twitter.

Toya doestnt give a dam about those kids unless she can make money off them.

You see people trying to hang on to them at all times. But they are very intelligent. They can fix that themselves. : if they could, I believe Latoya would be the first they would get away from.

Bonnie Blue do you have any scans of pictures from the article?

I am curious to know what Latoya's apartment is like.

Katherine is not getting any younger, my main concern is that Latoya could be the one who takes over guardianship. Nightmare.

I don't mean to pop off like this but i am about sick and tired of this sister to MJ keep running off at the mouth why is anybody even wasting time asking her question she flips off at the mouth all the time then changes her story up all the time can somebody send her a message on twitter or hopefully she comes on here and see this>>>LATOYA PLEASE HAVE A SEAT!

I don't mean to pop off like this but i am about sick and tired of this sister to MJ keep running off at the mouth why is anybody even wasting time asking her question she flips off at the mouth all the time then changes her story up all the time can somebody send her a message on twitter or hopefully she comes on here and see this>>>LATOYA PLEASE HAVE A SEAT!

^^HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA we have been telling her this in no subtle ways for years now and she is not getting it. Latoya is now a major influence in the kids life as we suspected. Notice she does not give Paris help on what to say or how to deal with questions, not that Latoya knows herself!!!!! I wonder if she considers herself and family as part of the group that wants to hang around the kids!!!!!!

Truth that siggy--I just love how that man's legs move and look in the pants and shoes.

La Tonta > :pth:

Google Translation from French: [So the words might be a little iffy]

But La Toya needs to STFU!!!

- LaToya, how often do you see Prince, Paris and Blanket?
I see them all the time. Two Saturdays ago, we went to the movies, and we have dinner together all the time. They like amusement parks and things like that. I am very involved in their homework (school) and school.

Very worrying and disturbing....

^^HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA we have been telling her this in no subtle ways for years now and she is not getting it. Latoya is now a major influence in the kids life as we suspected. Notice she does not give Paris help on what to say or how to deal with questions, not that Latoya knows herself!!!!! I wonder if she considers herself and family as part of the group that wants to hang around the kids!!!!!!

Truth that siggy--I just love how that man's legs move and look in the pants and shoes.

thanks a lot fam yes MJ doing the old school dougie lole as for Latoya I understand she is their aunt but she is not those children mother she is way out of line she ask like those are her children she re-creating her life through MJ she talking so sideways about whoever give those children a chance to speak how they truly feel not brainwashed them I am sure she doing that well

^For sure. It's her greediness for the children's money, and not out of genuine love for them.

I wonder what her relationship with Prince and Blanket is like? I have my doubts that Prince has warmed up to her the way Paris has. Prince is likely a little wary of her, and not so much in awe. They don't seem to have anything in common except for the last name.

Paris might love it, but how will Prince feel about having Latoya as his full-time Guardian?

yeah with la lóony tune guiding them, their fates are resigned, she is mentally challenged and should be taken to the mental home in a straight jacket. And that should have happened decades ago

Well i guess when u think branca er sorry philips killed your brother then the trial was a waste of time. im sorry for her that the trial was boring i didnt realise it was supposed to be entertaining. i guess when u only have two braincells and they look like $ it can be abit difficult to follow a trial.

yet we are supposed to love support this deranged witch, some1 who found the trial boring- just b/c she happens to share Michael`s dna

I wish she did not make that comment about the trial--when I think of Elusive taking time off work to keep us updated and most of us rushing to the computer or TV to keep track of what was happening!!!!!! What a shame.

Latoya as a guardian will gush niceness. She will travel all over the world with them showing her face and let them do what they wish to make them think she is the best. She will not be strict or offer any real guidance, or teach them how to deal with life's trials.

AiGAbMYCAAEjs2q.jpg

89425319.jpg

88280852.jpg

37500512.jpg

45826544.jpg

82848227.jpg

54658321.jpg

37487953.jpg

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA^^ oh Latoya. Now who walks around the house lighting a candle with that type of pose.

Back