LaToya hanging out with PPB ( New Picture)

the children's normal life has gone since June 25, 09.IMO If they still lived in the public eyes like this, they cannot avoid the public criticism and high expectation, they will live under the shadow of Michael Jackson. I think it will affect them at certain point of their life when they are older. The children should grow up in private to pursue their own interest, shine in their own field then get recognized because of their hard work and talent. I think it's the only way they could have their own identity, and I still believed this is what Michael wanted, being known in their own name, not "the children of Michael Jackson". I always know Michael was the great father, but as the time passed, I admired his protection to his children even more.

(PS: I am sure they will soon be sick of being called "normal" on every interview, article and report. it's been used almost two years since the memorial, and media seems never tired of it. are they going to label them "normal" for the rest of their life?:smilerolleyes: )

That pisses me off to no end when reporters go "Look at them they are so NORMAL" like Robin Roberts and Oprah did. The f**k? They weren't "normal" when their dad was raising them? They were more normal when they were with their loving father then now with their greedy grandmother. They had a peaceful and loving childhood. A childhood where Prince and Paris could hang out with friends that their father approved of, walk down the street, and not have any paparazzi photographing them. Prince said on the Oprah interview that his father had them wearing masks to protect them, so when they DID go out without their dad and the masks, no one would reconize them. That worked for 12 years. Eventually Michael would have them take their masks off later on but he would have done it on his time. He wanted to bring his kids on stage so the world could meet them as he said in the Geraldo interview in 2005. I don't think Michael had in mind everything that's going on now and how his mother betrayed him in many ways. One with the way she's allowing those kids being exploited like that. I don't care if it's for a charity, the kids have been doing charity for years being that their dad was the biggest humanatarian in the world. Michael never exploited his kids on Oprah or GMA.

I feel really bad for those kids. I was hoping they stay away from show buisness but that is where they are heading and I hope they are ready for what's coming. Like I posted yesturday, all those famous offsprings who have gone to do their own thing but still being compared to their famous parent. That's one thing I recall Lisa Marie saying. She had been singing since she was 15 - 16 years old around friends and family. She wanted a singing career very early on but was frightened of it because of the comparison's to her dad Elvis. She didn't start her singing career til she was 36 years old out of that fear. But she was tired of not having anything to contribute in her life, wanted a career of her own, and was brave enough to work on her first album in her mid 30's. Is she still being compared to her dad? Of course. But at least she is trying to do something with her life and have her own thump print and identity.

That's why I feel bad for famous celebrity kids/offsprings because they got a lot BS to have to deal with. Much worst Michael's kids - not only because of being compared to the most incredible entertainer that ever lived but also to find out all the hell their dad went through because of greedy people trying to extort their dad. And wait til they see how their dad's own family contributed in taking away his peaceful sleep at night pressuring him to be great since the age of 5. Heads will roll.

I know it must be "cool" to be famous at that age and having all the kids at school fawning over them because of who their dad is, but that will get tiresome some day. I hope they don't resent their dad later in life for trying to protect them. He did the best he could and thank god they had normal lives when their dad was alive because what they are living now is not "normal". It's simply the celebrity life which their dad did everything to protect them of.

Last edited:
:sigh:

Very nice pictures of the kids. They seem to be growing up so fast.
Big ups to them for keeping MJ's humanitarian ways striving. :)

So beautiful to watch the merits of helping those in need be passed on, great selfless qualities.

Honestly. I don't understand how such a good thing that the kids are doing can lead to negative comments. :no:

I meant to say "maybe all photos/vids should be banned". I understand people have their opinions but gosh!!! Honestly, I don't think they are out in the public that much besides the two interviews. They can't help it if they are photographed everywhere they go. Also in that last interview, the little kids didn't even know who they were n most people outside of us don't.

Because this was for a good cause and the charity is so well known and respected, i'm going to give Latoya the benefit of the doubt. I don't want to think this was just about her getting some PR.

PPB are Michael's best spokespeople out there. At the end, they are Michael's kids, they have accompanied their father on several charity event, so I don't think this is new to them.
I wish PPB luck. Life in LA, can be ruthless to celebrity kids. But, not necessary, all celebrity kids are shadowed by their parents achievements. Look at Michael Douglas, or Enrique Iglesias, Drew Barrymore, Mia Farrow, Liza Minnelli, Bridget Fonda, Natalie Cole, Jane Fonda, Jaden Smith, Willow Smith, Kate Hudson, Gwyneth Paltrow, Angelica Huston, etc. Famous last name, can take them that far, but after that, people wants to see results.

Michael's kids: Prince expressed desire to produce movies, and Paris to become an actress, they didn't mention music or singing.

There are also celebrity kids, who do think they inherited their parents genes, but they did not. In matter of the fact they suck at it. One of them is, Lisa Marie, she can't sing, lousy songwriter, but that doesn't stop her from making music. Actually LMP was assigned to the record company in her 20's, but she dropped it, due to pregnancy, and later she was more into marriages & motherhood, than music. Has nothing to do with fear, after all, she can afford making albums. Another example is Ozzy Osborn's kids, or Genevieve Jackson. They suck, too.

But that has nothing to do with, who are their parents. It has to do with a fact: did they inherit an X factor, or not. Are they hard worker, or slackers. But, if they have "IT", work hard for their craft, at the end of the day, when curtain falls down, doesn't matter who their father, or mother is. It is their work judged. Comparison will always be there. If not parents, or siblings, it will be, to their fellow colleagues, etc. If you are good, you are good.

Look at Janet Jackson, she had celebrity brothers. But she managed to get herself a name, and place in music industry. Janet constantly learned, explored her craft, and worked very hard, and still does.

I don't know what to make out of Diana Ross's kids. I like Evan, as an actor, but not Tracy. And for other Ross's, no comment. I like Clayton Graham, and his daughter Miki Howard, but not his grandson Brandon.

But, I agree with previous poster, that early & constant exposure of the MJJ's kids to the media, can be overwhelming. I wish them all the best. Something it tells me, that they will be successful in their craft. Not because of their last name, but because they seemed, MJJ taught them well. From Barbara Walters interview with MJJ, gave me impression that, he thought about his kids carriers. And when time came, he did talk to them; about hard work, media, success, fame, and the price tag that goes with it.

That pisses me off to no end when reporters go "Look at them they are so NORMAL" like Robin Roberts and Oprah did. The f**k? They weren't "normal" when their dad was raising them? They were more normal when they were with their loving father then now with their greedy grandmother. They had a peaceful and loving childhood. A childhood where Prince and Paris could hang out with friends that their father approved of, walk down the street, and not have any paparazzi photographing them. Prince said on the Oprah interview that his father had them wearing masks to protect them, so when they DID go out without their dad and the masks, no one would reconize them. That worked for 12 years. Eventually Michael would have them take their masks off later on but he would have done it on his time. He wanted to bring his kids on stage so the world could meet them as he said in the Geraldo interview in 2005. I don't think Michael had in mind everything that's going on now and how his mother betrayed him in many ways. One with the way she's allowing those kids being exploited like that. I don't care if it's for a charity, the kids have been doing charity for years being that their dad was the biggest humanatarian in the world. Michael never exploited his kids on Oprah or GMA.

I feel really bad for those kids. I was hoping they stay away from show buisness but that is where they are heading and I hope they are ready for what's coming. Like I posted yesturday, all those famous offsprings who have gone to do their own thing but still being compared to their famous parent. That's one thing I recall Lisa Marie saying. She had been singing since she was 15 - 16 years old around friends and family. She wanted a singing career very early on but was frightened of it because of the comparison's to her dad Elvis. She didn't start her singing career til she was 36 years old out of that fear. But she was tired of not having anything to contribute in her life, wanted a career of her own, and was brave enough to work on her first album in her mid 30's. Is she still being compared to her dad? Of course. But at least she is trying to do something with her life and have her own thump print and identity.

That's why I feel bad for famous celebrity kids/offsprings because they got a lot BS to have to deal with. Much worst Michael's kids - not only because of being compared to the most incredible entertainer that ever lived but also to find out all the hell their dad went through because of greedy people trying to extort their dad. And wait til they see how their dad's own family contributed in taking away his peaceful sleep at night pressuring him to be great since the age of 5. Heads will roll.

I know it must be "cool" to be famous at that age and having all the kids at school fawning over them because of who their dad is, but that will get tiresome some day. I hope they don't resent their dad later in life for trying to protect them. He did the best he could and thank god they had normal lives when their dad was alive because what they are living now is not "normal". It's simply the celebrity life which their dad did everything to protect them of.
agree with u

8701girl;3325070 said:
Are u for real?!

The Jacksons are wondeful© I'm a fan of all of them. They are so good. They didn't use AT ALL their brother Mike, and they don't use AT ALL his kids now.

They are wonderful©

morsmordre;3325091 said:
I'm pretty sure Diplomate is being sarcastic :)

^^

Isnt this resemblance amazing?

tumblr_liqk7k65pm1qf4a2ho1_500.jpg

guys we don't question Michael's paternity on MJJC. So it's not really needed to point out children's resemblance to Michael. They are Michael's kids, Michael is their father , end of story.

One of them is, Lisa Marie, she can't sing, lousy songwriter, but that doesn't stop her from making music. Actually LMP was assigned to the record company in her 20's, but she dropped it, due to pregnancy, and later she was more into marriages & motherhood, than music. Has nothing to do with fear, after all, she can afford making albums. Another example is Ozzy Osborn's kids, or Genevieve Jackson. They suck, too.

Actually look over some of Lisa's interview from 1996 - 2006. In many of them she talks about singing in her teens. She use to sing to her father at 8 years old too. This was all way before the record label signed her when she was 19. She had Riley at 19 and tried to to start her music career at 22, but fear took over her according to what she has said in interviews. She later on had Ben.

But like I said it's in her interviews over the years. She wanted to do music professionally at 14-15 years old but was too scared. Not to mention she was a cocaine addict at 14 which didn't help. The comparison's to her father scared her over the years and she hated it as she said in an interview. She never thought people would accept her. They would compare her to her father which she expected. She also said in many interviews that she wish she had a good voice like her dad. She knows she's not the best singer in the world.

On VH1 they showed a clip of Lisa in a documentary singing Aretha Franklin songs. Early on she had a soulful voice and it was really pretty. I don't know what happened in 2003 and 2005 with her two albums. Her voice sounds like a husky mess, that I agree. The producers over mixed her songs and not to mention she says too many cuss words that turn people off. Her singing those old soul songs and Aretha Franklin songs was her style, not that Sheryl Crow husky mess she's been releasing. Lisa was dropped from Capitol records anyway (They signed Katy Perry instead) so maybe with this new record company, she can come onto her own. I think Capital didn't want her to sing like that (my opinion) because both albums sound so much the same. They refused to promote her 'Now What?' album too. If I hadn't heard Lisa sing those soul songs from long ago, then I would say "she has no talent" but hearing what she is capable of doing, I think she does. Lisa also sang a Christmas duet song with Michael when they were married. The song hasn't leaked yet, but hopefully one day it will.

Genevieve on the other hand is a hot mess. I won't even go there. lol

And all those other celebrities you mention that come from famous parents not all of them have talent. Kate Hudson is a terrible actress and Drew Barrymore...well I guess it's up to people's taste. The only ones from that list who have real talent (IMO) is Liza, Jane Fonda, and Natalie Cole. For me anyway lol

Last edited:
Actually look over some of Lisa's interview from 1996 - 2006. In many of them she talks about singing in her teens. She use to sing to her father at 8 years old too. This was all way before the record label signed her when she was 19. She had Riley at 19 and tried to to start her music career at 22, but fear took over her according to what she has said in interviews. She later on had Ben.

But like I said it's in her interviews over the years. She wanted to do music professionally at 14-15 years old but was too scared. Not to mention she was a cocaine addict at 14 which didn't help. The comparison's to her father scared her over the years and she hated it as she said in an interview. She never thought people would accept her. They would compare her to her father which she expected. She also said in many interviews that she wish she had a good voice like her dad. She knows she's not the best singer in the world.

On VH1 they showed a clip of Lisa in a documentary singing Aretha Franklin songs. Early on she had a soulful voice and it was really pretty. I don't know what happened in 2003 and 2005 with her two albums. Her voice sounds like a husky mess, that I agree. The producers over mixed her songs and not to mention she says too many cuss words that turn people off. Her singing those old soul songs and Aretha Franklin songs was her style, not that Sheryl Crow husky mess she's been releasing. Lisa was dropped from Capitol records anyway (They signed Katy Perry instead) so maybe with this new record company, she can come onto her own. I think Capital didn't want her to sing like that (my opinion) because both albums sound so much the same. They refused to promote her 'Now What?' album too. If I hadn't heard Lisa sing those soul songs from long ago, then I would say "she has no talent" but hearing what she is capable of doing, I think she does. Lisa also sang a Christmas duet song with Michael when they were married. The song hasn't leaked yet, but hopefully one day it will.

And all those other celebrities you mention that come from famous parents not all of them have talent. Kate Hudson is a terrible actress and Drew Barrymore...well I guess it's up to people's taste. The only ones from that list who have real talent (IMO) is Liza, Jane Fonda, and Natalie Cole. For me anyway lol
thank you for your posts..I enjoyed reading it..:)

On VH1 they showed a clip of Lisa in a documentary singing Aretha Franklin songs. Early on she had a soulful voice and it was really pretty. I don't know what happened in 2003 and 2005 with her two albums. Her voice sounds like a husky mess, that I agree. The producers over mixed her songs and not to mention she says too many cuss words that turn people off. Her singing those old soul songs and Aretha Franklin songs was her style, not that Sheryl Crow husky mess she's been releasing. Lisa was dropped from Capitol records anyway (They signed Katy Perry instead) so maybe with this new record company, she can come onto her own. I think Capital didn't want her to sing like that (my opinion) because both albums sound so much the same. They refused to promote her 'Now What?' album too. If I hadn't heard Lisa sing those soul songs from long ago, then I would say "she has no talent" but hearing what she is capable of doing, I think she does.

I agree with this. I also saw those interviews with LMP and saw that Driven show that played her demo where she's singing Aretha's "Baby I love You". And yes she did and still does have fear, IMO. Just look at how uncomfortable she looks when she performs.

I agree.. Most celebrity kids aren't as talented as their parents. I think it also depends on how big their parents were.

... well.... I hate to say this, please don't hate me but.... to be very honest.... very, very honest, I feel they should keep a low profile. Yes, no question this is a good cause and MJ would support this, and Japan has been by far one of the most loyal contries to MJ EVER, but still....

.... well... ok, I will say it any way. They are just Michael Jackson's kids. We say we hate it the brothers/friends/staff/anyone get appearances on TV just because they are related to MJ in some way. Michael was there because he had work hard to be the great start he was. It was not for free. It was not because he was somebody's son.

I know I will sound like a hater and I really feel bad saying this, but in all honesty, besides being MJ's kids, they haven't done anything else. I really don't mean any disrespect here, I just try to be fair and to apply to them the same rules I would apply to anyone else. I have never liked people getting attention or space on the media just because they are related to someone famous.

I am sure MJ3 have a great potential to do whatever they want and sure I would love them to shine, but with their own light, not with MJ's light only.

When asked why she never sang any songs of her mother (Judy Garland), Liza Minelli said it was because her mother gave her the following advise: "Don't you ever be the best version of me; be the best version of yourself".

In my very personal opinion, I am confident these children will shine with their own light on stage, or in court, or in a company, or in a hospital, a zoo, a school, ANYWHERE they decide to work at.

I hope you will not find my post offensive. Again, I respect their right to participate and to support humanitarian causes, but I also believe they should try to learn right from the beginning they can't live behind the "shadow" of their father's fame. They must work hard too, but not at this young age, certainly. It would be very sad if in 20 years from now they are on TV just to talk about their parent, but never about their own projects. Of course they will be forever asked about Michael, but I wish them all the success in the world, so they are important for who they really are as individuals, not just as somebody's kids.

We have already had enough of that.

:flowers:

I understand what you are trying to say here. Thank you.

Her voice sounds like a husky mess, that I agree. The producers over mixed her songs and not to mention she says too many cuss words that turn people off. Her singing those old soul songs and Aretha Franklin songs was her style, not that Sheryl Crow husky mess she's been releasing.

No offense, all due respect, anything you wrote, is not new to me. I have seen the same documentary as you did. Also I have seen making of her album, on MTV.
And disagree with your conclusion. When comes to musical taste, it is personal, though :lol:.
Now, now, Lisa can't sing soul songs if her life depends on it, period, not when she was young, nor now. I didn't like LMP voice when she was young, either. I didn't even compare to her father's voice.:scratch: Their voice are light years apart. As far as saying " Aretha Franklin songs was her style", give me a break, I saw the segment on TV. For me it was total mess :rolleyes2:
Do you seriously think that LMP had, then, a soulful voice? Get out of here, girl. :crackingup:
Ok, ok, it is personal opinion, I am cool, I am cool. Can't believe what I am reading, though.

As far as other celebrity kids, that I mention on my previous post, I segmented based on who made it, based on awards, based on their number one songs, albums.
:nono: not about MY personal taste.

As far as the artists, like Drew and Kate, who you think have no talent. As you said that is your personal opinion. But, regardless, they are out there making movies, they are successful, they made it . They support themselves, not leaving out of their parents money. People do know who they are based on their movies. Drew was into cocaine, and heavy drugs as a kid, but she made it, regardless, both are parents as well.
They have their own fan base. Kate Hudson was nominated for oscar, and received a lot of awards for her movies, Drew got her globe awards, and other awards. What prestigious award LMP got? Some celebrity kids, do not try harder, because they are lazy, have money, and they do use fear as an excuse. Yes, I said it. Because music, is an art, that requests a lot of work, training, learning, expanding knowledge. Its not just take the microphone, and sing. Doesn't work that way, as Michael said himself" work, work, work, and more work". MJJ constantly learned new stuff, studied his craft, dance moves, and worked with best producers, sound engineers out there. Same with acting.

Work, work, work, and more work, make the success, not just talent.

I am not going to sugar coat for PPB, either. If I love their craft, I am going to buy it, if not, then, not. They seem like level headed, strong kids, but nevertheless, time will show.

With this I finish my "review" of celebrity kids who made it, and who not, and whose about to...
:rollingpeace:

Last edited:
This thread has gone seriously off topic here. This is a discussion about PPBs appearance, not a celebrity children discussion thread.

I don't think these pictures from the Japan Tsunami Red Cross Charity Relief Gift Room have been posted yet. ENJOY

I didn't know this was actually being said to him. How sad.

yeah it seems that they ahve been dealing with alot of crap since they started at school and ppl wonder why mj wanted to protect them. whos here to protect them now?

I know you guys want to defend the claims made by BS articles and tabloids but as a rule we do not allow any discussion of paternity/whether the kids look like Mike here. Our stance-they're Mike's kids. That's it.

yeah it seems that they ahve been dealing with alot of crap since they started at school and ppl wonder why mj wanted to protect them. whos here to protect them now?
I know I shouldn't be surprised by this, but I am. Poor Kids.

Back